Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187428 times)
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

Thanks for responding, but this is not only about hype. I am sure you get tons of exchange questions and I see no harm informing the community about current pending applications. It's another way of saying "don't worry, we have done our part, now it's up to the exchanges to add MTH at a time they see fit."

We already know it's hard to be listed on US exchanges, but there is still plenty of exchanges out there (Korean, Asian etc.) and we would like to hear how much time you invest into other exchanges than just bittrex.

Best Regards,

/Goodsson

Hello goodsson, thanks for your comment.

As we mentioned before, we will definitely post any news related to exchanges, but we will do that once the deal is completed.

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

I feel we might go down a little bit more. It's still a negative sideward tendency. Anyway I will hold tight!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
goodsson

Activity: 350
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

Thanks for responding, but this is not only about hype. I am sure you get tons of exchange questions and I see no harm informing the community about current pending applications. It's another way of saying "don't worry, we have done our part, now it's up to the exchanges to add MTH at a time they see fit."

We already know it's hard to be listed on US exchanges, but there is still plenty of exchanges out there (Korean, Asian etc.) and we would like to hear how much time you invest into other exchanges than just bittrex.

Best Regards,

/Goodsson

As we mentioned before, we will definitely post any news related to exchanges, but we will do that once the deal is completed.

Regards,
Monetha Team

Ok we HODL then.  Smiley
bitkolik

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:50:36 PM

We have to be patient with MTH and refrain from selling MTH at this time because for whales are buying MTH in very large quantities and possibly MTH will be pumped in the future and I am sure this will happen...
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:08:11 PM

I cant see any development by their milestone in this year. Only in 2018. Why?
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:10:45 PM

I see monetha has a great vision, we just need to be patient, give time to monetha team to manage monetha well  Cool
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:26:48 PM

Hello autolove2, thanks for your question!

We wanted to dedicate more time on our first roadmap because the whole infrastructure has to be built before we release the first version. On top of that, we don't want to rush the development process, and we think that with more time, we will be able to develop a better product. With the first milestone, we plan to dedicate a lot of resources towards merchant acquisition, therefore Monetha's product has to be of a high quality, so that merchants can adopt it easily.

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
grovepixels

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:49:30 PM

Regards,
Monetha Team

Hi Monetha,

But you promised us a major exchange at early October? If you're having a problem about legal as you mentioned at https://medium.com/@monetha/the-current-situation-on-exchanges-for-new-icos-5521cb12b559, how can Binance list you after the contest? Why did you ignore questions on Reddit, Twitter? When will you have a community manager? When will you move to the new office? When can we see developers?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:28:24 PM

Hi Monetha,

But you promised us a major exchange at early October? If you're having a problem about legal as you mentioned at https://medium.com/@monetha/the-current-situation-on-exchanges-for-new-icos-5521cb12b559, how can Binance list you after the contest? Why did you ignore questions on Reddit, Twitter? When will you have a community manager? When will you move to the new office? When can we see developers?

Hello grovepixels, thanks for your questions!

To answer your first question about exchanges: The situation explained in the blog is the general "atmosphere" in cryptocurrency world, which is why it is taking longer than 2-4 weeks to get listed on a popular exchange. There are no issues with Binance, and we are trying to get listed with them via community voting of the month. We are still in discussion with other bigger exchanges, and as soon as a result comes up from that discussion, our community will be informed about it.

The questions on reddit and twitter are not being ignored if they have a ground for it. Any questions that are simply based on nothing may look like spreading "FUD" to us, which is why we don't respond to such questions.

Monetha team currently has 2 community managers that are fully dedicated to answering your questions about the project.

Any news about offices or hiring developers will be published once they are finalized, but we can say that we are making a clear progress.

Regards,
Monetha Team

goodsson

Activity: 350
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:34:21 PM

Hi Monetha,

To answer your first question about exchanges: The situation explained in the blog is the general "atmosphere" in cryptocurrency world, which is why it is taking longer than 2-4 weeks to get listed on a popular exchange. There are no issues with Binance, and we are trying to get listed with them via community voting of the month. We are still in discussion with other bigger exchanges, and as soon as a result comes up from that discussion, our community will be informed about it.

The questions on reddit and twitter are not being ignored if they have a ground for it. Any questions that are simply based on nothing may look like spreading "FUD" to us, which is why we don't respond to such questions.

Monetha team currently has 2 community managers that are fully dedicated to answering your questions about the project.

Any news about offices or hiring developers will be published once they are finalized, but we can say that we are making a clear progress.

Regards,
Monetha Team

You have good activity here today. Please keep this level of activity balanced between slack, reddit, bitcointalk etc. otherwise community on one of these platforms feels completely ignored while others have over-attention.
grovepixels

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:52:47 PM

Hi Monetha,

Regards,
Monetha Team

Thanks so much!

Substratum and STOX are leading. Why don't you open a contest then run ads on Facebook and Twitter to boost votes? The contest will end next 20 hours.
ezvm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:02:18 PM

Honestly, I don't care too much for Monetha going onto an exchange or not. I feel this is a good team/coin either way, and I think time will prove that. I believe it should be the exchange asking to add Monetha, not Monetha asking to get added to an exchange.

From my research, I have no doubt this project will succeed. I think the most important exchanges will add us, but I don't think that will be the most important part of this project anyway.  Do your research, read the white paper, review the team carefully, buy while it's still cheap, hold long long term, and lambo!  

MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:16:44 PM

How to buy MTH? I don't see in listed anywhere..
EtherDelta HitBTC Tidex Mercatox Coinexchange.io and soon Binance ShapeShift Eidoo.

why not try to visit coinmarket cap for an easier way?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monetha/#markets
Atiilaa

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:44:22 PM

Hi Monetha,

Regards,
Monetha Team

Thanks so much!

Substratum and STOX are leading. Why don't you open a contest then run ads on Facebook and Twitter to boost votes? The contest will end next 20 hours.

Dont worry about that Wink
Stox , Sub and Monetha are going to be listed on binance.
this vote is not serious
its just to see who have alot community
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:45:26 PM

We are very proud of our community which created Monetha’s website dedicated to Binance voting. It’s also very pleasing that people are donating money for the prize pool for the voters, which at the moment is over 15,000 MTH! Created by Alex Cheema: www.monetha.xyz

Cryptomath

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:49:14 PM

Hello Goodsson, thanks for your message.

You have to understand the way we want to operate our business - we have no intentions to overhype something before it actually happens, which we think Aventus is doing. We believe that this is not healthy and may damage the trust with our community.

Our long term plan is to grow the price of MTH token by delivering on our promises, and doing as much as we can, which is what we are already doing. We want to have a community which believes in Monetha's long term vision, and understands that short hype is not beneficial for anyone.

Regards,
Monetha Team

Best Regards,

/Goodsson

Thankyouu!! You can read my mind
But they wont answer this question
But those monetha team bitches are to arrogant to answer

Please, just sell your MTH's and leave Monetha alone...
Seriously, the community doesn't need investors like you.
First of all they already gave a statement to those questions about a 100 times if you would just read/watch alle the information they published.
Second of all calling someone a "bitch" is never appropriate, even if you are in the internet and everything is anonymous.
And last but not least, they are a company. A real one. They are concerned about building a team, deploy internal processes, developing and delivering a good product - not the short term gain of the coin.
They coin will gain value once they succed in those steps and only than it will be a healthy and sustainable growth.  
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:26:31 PM

You have to understand the way we want to operate our business - we have no intentions to overhype something before it actually happens, which we think Aventus is doing. We believe that this is not healthy and may damage the trust with our community.

Our long term plan is to grow the price of MTH token by delivering on our promises, and doing as much as we can, which is what we are already doing. We want to have a community which believes in Monetha's long term vision, and understands that short hype is not beneficial for anyone.

Regards,
Monetha Team

Best Regards,

/Goodsson

First of all they already gave a statement to those questions about a 100 times if you would just read/watch alle the information they published.
Second of all calling someone a "bitch" is never appropriate, even if you are in the internet and everything is anonymous.
And last but not least, they are a company. A real one. They are concerned about building a team, deploy internal processes, developing and delivering a good product - not the short term gain of the coin.
They coin will gain value once they succed in those steps and only than it will be a healthy and sustainable growth.  
One important thing to do when shilling is to never listen and keep barking. This is a good example.
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

We wanted to dedicate more time on our first roadmap because the whole infrastructure has to be built before we release the first version. On top of that, we don't want to rush the development process, and we think that with more time, we will be able to develop a better product. With the first milestone, we plan to dedicate a lot of resources towards merchant acquisition, therefore Monetha's product has to be of a high quality, so that merchants can adopt it easily.

Regards,
Monetha Team

So, you will have payment platform only in 2018? How about beta version in this year? And what news in this year will coming?
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:34:16 PM

Regards,
Monetha Team

So, you will have payment platform only in 2018? How about beta version in this year? And what news in this year will coming?
There is already a minimal viable product for use in e-commerce. Technically if you read the roadmap, Early 2018 will be the released of their product. So lessen your expectation of development updates this year so you won't get disappointed.

https://www.monetha.io/en/mvp
Atiilaa

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:45:51 PM

Regards,
Monetha Team

Best Regards,

/Goodsson

First of al. Rule of crypto is : never sell with loss.
As a investor i have rights to ask question.
They didnt keep their promise.
And last. Monetha is not a company yet . So stop riding their cock.
So shut up please
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: