Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 128267 times)
Propyico

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:14:23 PM

PROPY: Bounty campaign launched!
Check the details: https://blog.propy.com/propy-bounty-campaign-b89973c8dfed

Don't miss the opportunity to participate Wink

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Propyico

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

Do you offer Chinese translation bounty?

As of now they don't have bounty for translation but if you are that hardworking then you can do it for them for free. Let's wait till they add the translation bounty on their blog .

The official answer from Propy team is below. Just submit your translation in form of  "Other creative ideas"

I would like to reserve for arabic translation .

We kindly ask you to refer to the corresponded Bounty campaign section. You need to send an application to Other creative ideas and offer your kind of promotion. It is also advisable for you to include information about your previous translation experience. Thank you.

Thank you for your proposition, but we have already found the person to translate Propy's official content into Chinese. If you can promote Propy by writing the articles or operating the local thread on BitcoinTalk please sign up for the correspondent Bounty campaign. 

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Propyico

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

Today Propy team will be at #CryptoFinancing in London.

https://www.crypto-financing.com/

Hope we will see some photos/videos from it Smiley

we are working on a new article to provide you with information about this event. Stay tuned Smiley

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
TAPAKAH

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:49:49 PM

This is great news and meeting with the developers of other successful projects will make Propy a recognizable for potential investors.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:59:35 PM

we are working on a new article to provide you with information about this event. Stay tuned Smiley

Cool, waiting impatiently to see more information.

In case guys you didn't know, here is an article from forbesmiddleeast  where they said about Natalia Karayaneva and her innovative algo for Propy - good read- recommend!

Along with her recent study of Sustainable Urban Development at Oxford, she developed Propy‘s most unique feature – an innovative algorithm for calculating the Sustainability Score for a property.
TAPAKAH

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:04:54 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 03:24:06 PM by TAPAKAH

In case guys you didn't know, here is an article from forbesmiddleeast  where they said about Natalia Karayaneva and her innovative algo for Propy - good read- recommend!

Along with her recent study of Sustainable Urban Development at Oxford, she developed Propy‘s most unique feature – an innovative algorithm for calculating the Sustainability Score for a property.

Good article, and I agree that Propy has all the potential to fill the gap in cross-border transactions in real estate, where investors will have transparent offers with sustainability indicators in such hotspots as New York, San Francisco and London in their native language which is for sure a big benefit.
steinkopf

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:24:51 PM

In case guys you didn't know, here is an article from forbesmiddleeast  where they said about Natalia Karayaneva and her innovative algo for Propy - good read- recommend!

Good article, and I agree that Propy has all the potential to fill the gap in cross-border transactions in real estate, where investors will have transparent offers with sustainability indicators in such hotspots as New York, San Francisco and London in their native language which is for sure a big benefit.

Yea, they also had article in huffingtonpost written Mark Coleman and I liked how he said

...one thing is for certain, Propy is positioned to integrate science into sensible real-estate selection options that bridge an existing global need with the opportunity for creating a more sustainable world.
TAPAKAH

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:30:45 PM

In case guys you didn't know, here is an article from forbesmiddleeast  where they said about Natalia Karayaneva and her innovative algo for Propy - good read- recommend!

Yea, they also had article in huffingtonpost written Mark Coleman and I liked how he said

...one thing is for certain, Propy is positioned to integrate science into sensible real-estate selection options that bridge an existing global need with the opportunity for creating a more sustainable world.

I read this article before and agree with the author that Propy can be a next generation company at the nexus of sustainable living, urbanization, and the emerging opportunities of the international real-estate market. If Propy is be able to motivate sustainable building and living choices for consumers, particularly in the largest global cities, this project will become one of the leaders on the real-estate market.
steinkopf

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

We will introduce a bonus program for pre-sale purchasers and send the details early next week.   

It will be great and very helpful to get all information and details before the pre-sale, do you plan any whitelists like other projects started to do? Where the supporting community gets the priority in participation?
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 03:45:11 PM

hello, i want to participate on Blog bounty, I have signed up by sending the necessary data through google from, but there has been no reply to my email, does that mean I have been rejected?
TAPAKAH

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:46:21 PM

Hi Propyico, does the Project have any scheduled events in the nearest future where Propy plans to participate?
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:14:09 PM

Devs will think about the date of the end of ico after pre-sale?
scribbles

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:15:03 PM

We will introduce a bonus program for pre-sale purchasers and send the details early next week.   

It will be great and very helpful to get all information and details before the pre-sale, do you plan any whitelists like other projects started to do? Where the supporting community gets the priority in participation?

As difficult as it is to make an ICO offering fair, whitelisting is one of the best things I've seen happen. Not whales, but enthusiasts should have priority to buy.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
scribbles

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:15:55 PM

hello, i want to participate on Blog bounty, I have signed up by sending the necessary data through google from, but there has been no reply to my email, does that mean I have been rejected?

Same here, I think they're just busy though and will get in touch eventually. Unless they don't want people to use free media at all (Steemit, newbium, Reddit, etc.). Which would be weird since those get plenty of reads.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:18:19 PM

As difficult as it is to make an ICO offering fair, whitelisting is one of the best things I've seen happen. Not whales, but enthusiasts should have priority to buy.

We will know the details on next week. Be patient guys. They have Vinny in their advisor's board.  I think ICO will be fair for all.

Same here, I think they're just busy though and will get in touch eventually.

As i know you can write the blog-post, publish it and then send them in the form. But better wait for the official response

steinkopf

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:44:18 PM

Agree, I liked how Santiment did, all project's supporters had a chance and you knew that you will definitely participate, in many ICO I was not able to participate.. so hope that Propy will take good practices and support community who supports them.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 05:16:30 PM

We will know the details on next week. Be patient guys. They have Vinny in their advisor's board.  I think ICO will be fair for all.

Same here, I think they're just busy though and will get in touch eventually.

As i know you can write the blog-post, publish it and then send them in the form. But better wait for the official response

just can't do that, because thats take time and research about this coin, not just post and publish
rkyass

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:09:17 PM

Are translation bounties available ?
TAPAKAH

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:11:45 PM

Are translation bounties available ?

Hi, you can check all available bounty campaigns here

PROPY: Bounty campaign launched!
Check the details: https://blog.propy.com/propy-bounty-campaign-b89973c8dfed
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:21:27 PM

Am very excited for a project like this where real estate business is integrated into block-chain technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: