Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
Sifat33

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:56:22 PM

Yes bitcoin is very good for investment.Maybe you know that every investment is risky also bitcoin investment is risky.But it is good for me.Anyone can get good interest form here.You also loss your money.

YGM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:23:54 PM

Yes, as its value is increasing day by day so it is a good source to invest our money in so can make more profit.
Stgsurya

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:29:22 PM

Yes absolutely it is a great idea to invest money because seeing the rise of Bitcoin in recent days it would be very reliable to invest in Bitcoin.
Though we have seen some falls but it was retainted quickly. so I would say that it is a good idea.
Alex-Z

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:42:37 PM

The best and the most easy way, dude
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

Yes absolutely it is a great idea to invest money because seeing the rise of Bitcoin in recent days it would be very reliable to invest in Bitcoin.
Though we have seen some falls but it was retainted quickly. so I would say that it is a good idea.
to me i think that there is no doubt about bitcoin investment and trading, because bitcoin has always potential to increase its price, therefore i think we can invest money in bitcoin without any hesitation. i think we need to invest money in bitcoin in present price because currently the price of bitcoin is trading a little low and hopeful that very soon its price will start increasing.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:10:40 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Bitcoin is a good investment its gives you big profit and also you can learn  bitcoin in easiest way..

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:26:12 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Bitcoin is a good investment because it is profitable in different ways. Also, its value is continuously increasing as time is passing by. Such that if you'll invest to Bitcoin and you'll hold it for a long period of time, while it is in your wallet, its market value as well as the profit will grow.  SThe increase on its value is continuous so, the profit in the future will also be big.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:29:54 AM

Indeed it is the only legit way to earn money from the internet. I am tired of getting scams from investing my money into paid to click sites which was earlier best way to earn money online. Then they started giving the cents to dollars but were not steady and were able to get shut down anytime. So that was waste of money at that period. But when the bitcoin popped in the mind then everything got changed in a blink of an eye. I believed bitcoin since long as it has given me my financial freedom. And I'm thankful to its creator who had such huge dream about bitcoin.

Bitcoin then has got involved into many ways of earning. It doesn't matter what you do, campaigns, trades, investment etc but if played well then all the money is ours. The huge stakes we have seen can only be earned from bitcoin world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:35:23 AM

Yes, you are right, but beware that bitcoin is the last days falling. I should probably wait before investing. If you see that bitcoin is rising. I would then invest some money in it.

You can sell your bitcoins if you see that you can make a profit, and then invest again.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:57:04 AM

You should listen to your guts, if they say that you should invest then you must invest in bitcoin. And as a matter of fact you should invest in bitcoins right now it's like a midcap stock and pretty soon it will go to next level once the lightning network transactions goes mainstream.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:06:40 AM

Yes bitcoin is very good for investment.Maybe you know that every investment is risky also bitcoin investment is risky.But it is good for me.Anyone can get good interest form here.You also loss your money.

Bitcoin is not going to pay any interest for you but you will make money when the price of Bitcoin increases. At the same time, you have face risk also because every time it is not possible for Bitcoin to keep on increasing its price so be careful.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:18:15 PM

so far bitcoin has a very good chance if you want to invest in the long term, before bitcoin price reaches 10k USD you better start investing in bitcoin now, because if you have started investing in bitcoin now, you will get very good profit in 2-3 years upcoming.
Your definitely right mate, holding bitcoin in a long term was really a good one investment nowadays, especially it has a brighter future that it will b evanescence concentricome more than 10k$ nextyear 2018..
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:48:26 PM

Any investment is a bit risky. Because anything can happen in the future and we can not  predict Bitcoin's price accurately and unmistakably. But I think that the investment in Bitcoin is the best investment of all possible nowadays. I think that it will continue to grow and bring a lot of profit.
SoulCatcher

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:50:40 PM

Yes it is a good way to invest your money . Bitcoin will be the future currency and the some people are expecting that the price of the bitcoin in 2040 will be $1m we dont know what will happen in the future but for me it is a good way to invest .
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:57:19 PM

It's specifically the good moment to invest. Price has decreased, so for the moment if you want to buy Bitcoin, it's the good timing

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:16:58 PM

It is right for bitcoin to raise money when you convert to peso bills. Is it fun if you gather for your future? in bitcoin you just start to gather, atleast when it comes to bitcoin? You can not afford it because you've converted it to Btc, you just have to invest it in order to continue using bitcoin. So I'm saying that bitcoin is better for you because the last time it takes? Does the currency increase each month or year if that's for your future? it's a good idea to just collect it for the future with the money you're spending and it's still possible to increase it because of the bitcoin you've collected Smiley.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:34:54 PM

Yes you can do it, As i am watching the BTC value from last 2 years its pretty much higher than before, At the time the value was very low as comparing to now, You can always trust the BTC at the same time you should be ready lose if the value is fluctuating. Lets hope it will not reduce its value.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:38:24 PM

Yes you can do it, As i am watching the BTC value from last 2 years its pretty much higher than before, At the time the value was very low as comparing to now, You can always trust the BTC at the same time you should be ready lose if the value is fluctuating. Lets hope it will not reduce its value.
as today there are forecasts that Bitcoin will rise not only to 7000 dollars a comma but 10,000 will not be a limit, then today there will be no investment at all. I do not think that even if at today's price to buy Bitcoin someone can lose. We all who use crypto currency definitely win.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:16:40 PM

I say YES and NO. Any way investment is always risky. On bitcoin, could be a success and could also be a loss. If you know the techniques some uses in investing in bitcoin maybe will be a success but if you don't, i'm not sure on the percentage of success. 

tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:24:36 PM

Yes it is a good investment and you should invest your money in it because your money will definitely grow and other people are afraid to invest in bitcoin because they see it as a risky investment but they don't see the potential returns it can provide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: