Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:36:26 AM

bitcoin is so risky but it is good way to earn money for short time

Bitcoin is actually not that risky if you see other options that are avaible in the market. Bitcoin is risky in what sense? A virtual stuff that's why? May be not it's not that bad and always been a good investment to everyone that was involved in it since the start of bitcoin. People have become millionaires and still the question like this is asked, whether it's risky or not.

nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:50:32 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Actually it is a very good investment. If you invested earlier you had gained already a high profit. You can buy it and then hold it for sometime to able to earn profit. I had invested bitcoin and still holding unto it up to now patiently waiting for the increase of the value.

Mehedi72

Activity: 739
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:42:44 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Of course its true. For me, Bitcoin  plays a vital  role in my daily life.I've hold my bitcoin since February, 2017 and that's why i got a lot if profit from bitcoin yet, worth 2500$ BTC.  Bitcoin just change my life style. Furthermore,  i think by long holding 3-4 year, it might possible to get rich with bitcoin.  So buy bitcoin now  Cool

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:31:36 AM

I think yes sir. Bitcoin is promising that its value keeps on surging. Imagine having a bitcoin that's a million dollar value in the next decade. Invest now, be a millionaire later.
There is hardly any doubt in admitting this fact that Bitcoin is indeed a very good way of investing your money. I think the way its market price is continuously increasing, one thing is for sure that investing in Bitcoin certainly means that you are going to be very much rich in future and that you will be living a very happy life.

Actually this is not a guarantee that if you keep tons of coin today, it will end you up in millionaire in a future, this is investment with good profit of course. But remember this well, it might not happens if there is no adoption of people. And there is no way you could control the price so suddenly it will drop and rise too without anyone notice
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:14:47 PM

I think yes sir. Bitcoin is promising that its value keeps on surging. Imagine having a bitcoin that's a million dollar value in the next decade. Invest now, be a millionaire later.
There is hardly any doubt in admitting this fact that Bitcoin is indeed a very good way of investing your money. I think the way its market price is continuously increasing, one thing is for sure that investing in Bitcoin certainly means that you are going to be very much rich in future and that you will be living a very happy life.

Actually this is not a guarantee that if you keep tons of coin today, it will end you up in millionaire in a future, this is investment with good profit of course. But remember this well, it might not happens if there is no adoption of people. And there is no way you could control the price so suddenly it will drop and rise too without anyone notice
Bitcoin investment is a good way of preserving our money and it is risky but it is all worth it to risk our money because the chance of making a lot of money in the future is almost guaranteed because of the demand that we are having right now and i believe that in the future, we can easily buy the things that we want right now because of the tons of money that we will earned in bitcoin investment.
Vinaa77

Activity: 1372
Merit: 318

Enterapp

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:23:33 PM

Yes it is. The price of bitcoin is directly proportional to time. As time increases, bitcoin's worth increases. So if you invest it and then later on use it on the potential, you'll get a bigger sum of bitcoin.
even so we must also be smart to take advantage of the situation. we should be able to see the potential when to sell and have to buy back. as an example yesterday the issue is quite about btc make the price down. it is a chance to buy lots of btc

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:33:37 PM

It will be a good investment if you are really into it.That requires your attention and how you manage your investment.Even if if you invest in a good business but doesnt have the heart,time,attention,and your patience to it,your investment wont be successful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:16:00 PM

Yes, investment in Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investments and are very stable which makes holding Bitcoins very very profitable. Bitcoins are gaining more and more popularity everyday which is making the value of Bitcoin very high so investments can help you earn high returns within a small time period.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:28:54 AM

This is the best time to invest money in bitcoins as price is very low now and it will rise back as we get closer to the end of the year so if you want to make good profits in short term then this is the perfect time to make an investment in bitcoins.

That's right bro, Today is the best time to buy bitcoin. Because at any moment it can rises up the value going to 5000$ or more. So lets take the chance to avail it while the price was cheap or lower than 4000$. Then hold if you buy bitcoin, God bless and have a good day Smiley
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

Yes, it is true that bitcoin is a good way for investing your money, although it is world wide currency that you may have a good profit behind. Its gonna be most interesting enjoyed working on the internet through the help our new existing technology nowadays..Probably in the future if you invest on it your not suffering from any kind of poverty, Your life in the future are safe through it..

Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:34:20 AM

Yes because the amount of bitcoin is so high, for sure you gonna gain profit. Becuase holding a bitcoins Is very profitable , so you need to collecting more bitcoin. If you invest your profit is bigger
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:40:14 PM

The higher it goes the harder it will be to answer your question  Roll Eyes

But still you can have your bitcoin even the price at high simply because bitcoin will continue to soar higher. Investing your money with bitcoin allows you to make money out of money and makes you feel secure specially for your future purposes.
I will second you. This is what is the beauty of Bitcoin is. You get much more money as compared to what you have invested. I think investing in Bitcoins is the best investment not of present day only but of the days which are coming ahead. It will no doubt rule the market as no other business ever did.
We can’t deny this fact that bitcoins have made many people millionaires who started investing into bitcoins when they were available at very cheap rates. There is nothing wrong in giving bitcoins credit of making us achieve our goals of living lavish lives. Bitcoins not just double your money, rather increase it manifolds.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:22:31 PM

It is definitely a good way to invest your money. Some experts says that there would be a great price increase in btc after 5 years. And as we can see now it is increasing little by little. Investing in bitcoin takes time and patience to see it grow.

Agree.  The time that bitcoin price fall I took advantage of its price.  I just bought a bit of it but I know its price will really goes up and worth it.  I told my friends about it to try investing in bitcoin and they seems interested.  Bitcoin is really a good way to invest our money.
If I talk about my own experience then I really like the investment and I like to invest money in bitcoin. But here, you should still consider that the rate of the bitcoin keep on changing so it is the real reason why people want to join bitcoin and they want to invest in bitcoin so it will make your income and the price more and more high so it is good to invest at the moment and wait till the price of the bitcoin will grow more.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

Bitcoin has become a container for saving money. And this really works, we see a good future by having bitcoin because there's a bright expectation there. Smart investment is holding bitcoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:39:48 PM

investing in bitcoin is profitable and can increase our income, bitcoin can also be used as savings for the future, now more and more bitcoin use it and bitcoin can also be used to provide apartments from news that I read. so your choice is right if you invest in bitcoin.

Investments into bitcoins are nothing wrong. Bitcoins are at present the most profitable investments and people are rushing towards bitcoins after reading about those who are now millionaires by believing and investing into bitcoins. I will also support everyone who is investing into bitcoins for better future.
Yes, I think it is a good way, because the price is going high and high and the profit margin is also very high, although the price fallen down some days ago but it is rising again and I am sure it will reach to 5000 US dollars till the end of this month. So I think that investment in bitcoin is a sensible decision and a safe and secure source of investment. Bitcoin is the mainstream of all the digital currencies of the world.
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:48:47 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 05:15:07 PM by Prem.Soorajpaul

might be good, but you have to be careful as it is very high valuation right now. I mean to say, it has increased lot in past so nobody know what is the exact price for it or it might be a bubble.

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

Yes of course it is, why? Simply because bitcoins value rises as time goes by which makes them a great investment. Haven't you heard the new about the young one who invested 1000$ before on bitcoins and now he'sa millionaire. That's how successful bitcoins are when you invested to it. It will never failedyou to earn profits. They might fall today because of the Chinese banning bitcoins in their country which lessen the bitcoin holders but it will grow up after a couple of days.
BTCSAMIUL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:44:40 PM

Yes, that is right. Bitcoin is good investment especially we can see the good fluctuation or good increasing value per bitcoin.Becuase holding a bitcoins Is very profitable , so you need to collecting more bitcoin.Then there is no doubt in this thing that you will surely earn a lot of profit from your investment.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:56:07 PM

Yes, it is true that bitcoin is a good way for investing your money, although it is world wide currency that you may have a good profit behind. Its gonna be most interesting enjoyed working on the internet through the help our new existing technology nowadays..Probably in the future if you invest on it your not suffering from any kind of poverty, Your life in the future are safe through it..
No doubt that bitcoin is the best way to invest money because it can give you wonderful profit in future. Just imagine the earning of bitcoin holders of 2010; if they have those bitcoin today when the price was below $1000 and if we buy today and then want to sale out after 5 years so how can we earn that time with the highest price of bitcoin. I think no any business can compete bitcoin.
Conevesses1976

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

Sure, i feel bitcoin is a good and powerful way to commit funds. You can expect very good returns in significantly less time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: