Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:15:57 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes it is right and tested also. Because me myself invest in these before the segwit where the value really drops and I trust bitcoins more than anyone. And after the segwit my money almost doubles and triples. And haven't you heard those persons who invested in bitcoins a long timw ago and know a millionaire. The teen ager who invest a 1000$ worth of bitcoins before and now a millionaire and do not go to school because of how successful bitcoins are as an investment. That is why everytime that bitcoin drops I buy a lot of it.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:36:22 AM

Bitcoin has been able to grow 4x its value since January, if you know any fiat option that allow to make such results let me know i might invest 1 dollar over it, crypto has already proved its value and just showed a part of its potencial, and believe me there is still much more to be found over it and better results will be achieved in the future.
That is the beauty of bitcoin that it row more and more than any other fiat currency. As you said, it is so true, bitcoin have increased at so high rate 4X so what you expect in upcoming years do it not go faster? Yes it will. So it is best investment to make.
We can't just predict that next year that the price would also be 4x as what it is this year. Anyway, I agree that it is a good investment especially in the long run considering that the demand is continually increasing so thus the popularity that leads to it. It has a huge market support and distrubuted even more across the globe making the market more solid.

That would be a good plans for the next more years to come, and we must expect great rather than being discourage. Do believe that popularity behind demand will be together, because if bitcoin's popularity take over demand will also follow. Having the strong foundations in the market makes it even more stronger in times and seemingly increased it's assets for the entire world supply.
yes i atrongly agree base on the fast year untill now bitcoin price is really increasing 4x higher than what its price before looking bact to the past few years bitcoin not really like that popular as what its popularity right now.but as we all have seen its price goes up.how much more these comming couple of years that this bitcoin maybe become much popular than before maybe it will become 8x higher than the past price.
many people may be a little hesitant with the current investment because they think that bitcoin prices are too high and bitcoin prices have occurred pump several times. so many users will doubt the bitcoin will return to pump again or not. whereas the logic of bitcoin users is still small today right ? and bitcoin users will keep coming and will make the price much higher even several times from now. so do not hesitate dude. bitcoin is still a good and profitable investment..
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:53:42 AM

I think that bitcoin is a good way to invest our money as it defeats inflation which is the major concern for me because in banks the interest rate is quiet small and is not able to beat inflation. I have heard my grandparents say that put your money in a bank and it will grow, but it was valid only in their time, now the time has changed and banks doesn't pay that much interest and also inflation rates are higher. So my money is invested in bitcoin instead of banks.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:06:00 AM

It will be a good investment if you are really into it.That requires your attention and how you manage your investment.Even if if you invest in a good business but doesnt have the heart,time,attention,and your patience to it,your investment wont be successful.
Yes that’s true. You don’t just invest your money into a business without investing your time, attention and patience too. You need to create a time for it and.focus on the business so you can know when things are going wrong.

Zigsss

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:48:33 AM

Bitcoin has been able to grow 4x its value since January, if you know any fiat option that allow to make such results let me know i might invest 1 dollar over it, crypto has already proved its value and just showed a part of its potencial, and believe me there is still much more to be found over it and better results will be achieved in the future.
That is the beauty of bitcoin that it row more and more than any other fiat currency. As you said, it is so true, bitcoin have increased at so high rate 4X so what you expect in upcoming years do it not go faster? Yes it will. So it is best investment to make.
We can't just predict that next year that the price would also be 4x as what it is this year. Anyway, I agree that it is a good investment especially in the long run considering that the demand is continually increasing so thus the popularity that leads to it. It has a huge market support and distrubuted even more across the globe making the market more solid.

That would be a good plans for the next more years to come, and we must expect great rather than being discourage. Do believe that popularity behind demand will be together, because if bitcoin's popularity take over demand will also follow. Having the strong foundations in the market makes it even more stronger in times and seemingly increased it's assets for the entire world supply.
yes i atrongly agree base on the fast year untill now bitcoin price is really increasing 4x higher than what its price before looking bact to the past few years bitcoin not really like that popular as what its popularity right now.but as we all have seen its price goes up.how much more these comming couple of years that this bitcoin maybe become much popular than before maybe it will become 8x higher than the past price.
I can agree with you but it is also going down right now so it is better the time to buy bitcoin right now and not sell them because later it is going to go up again and you are going to be like why did i sell everything why didn't i keep it for 100x more profit.
webdevmastery

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:09:10 AM

yes for me bitcoin a good way to invest your money..like other businessman they know how to handle or manage there own business..some people also  invest for real estate,cars etc..or depends upon a person likes and wants to gain profits and earn more in the future Smiley Cheesy Wink Roll Eyes
Umigokath

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

I think it depends on the persons positive thinking and belief. It is good because it brings good returns and no because it very unpredictable. So if you are a kind of coward or do not believe much in its success, in order not to regret and blame bitcoin, you better not  put your money in it but regret will also be your enemy in the end.
Cassavas

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:15:32 AM

Yes because last year my friend earned like $80k just with campaign and that is when i got interested in bitcoin and i invested all my money in it at least $40k now it is worth a total of 3 million dollars and i am not even joking.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:29:18 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes, bitcoins is a good investment and if you want to invest on it just take a look at this quote " Buy bitcoins in low price and sell in high price" in order for to earn more. Saving bitcoins in a wallet for a long time can have the big chance for a person to get rich. So now I think its price is low buy more and save it.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:29:24 AM

Exactly, because in the last 2 years I always get a profit when buying bitcoin. bitcoin investment is always profitable because the selling price is higher than when purchased. and I've gotten a lot of profit for buy and sell bitcoins.
Yes and I am sure that if you hold your bitcoin for more two years the price will go up more than 10000 US dollars and you will earn more and more money. The best answer of this question is with that people who have invested in bitcoin a few years ago.

They are now millionaires, and if I have more money I will definitely invest in bitcoin buying more bitcoin because it is the most profitable source of income.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:18:53 PM

It's right. You can see how many people became rich in bitcoin specially for early investors of it. If you have invested in bitcoin way back in 2011, you bought plenty, and you hold it until now, your money would be multiplied by more or less 27 000 times.

And I think thats because they have enough knowledge about investing here but my opinion is , if you cannot assure that you can get something from what you invest then dont try, better be guided by someone who knows how or take risk, and its not that easy to be profitable here for you to burn your koney, if you cannot afford to lose then dont try for now, it involves huge amount of money better be serious about it.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:19:06 PM

But I think bitcoin is not suitable for investment in the short term because if we are impatient and when the price goes down we will lose money. bitcoin suitable for long-term investment
nightways

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:01:23 AM

Bitcoin has become a container for saving money. And this really works, we see a good future by having bitcoin because there's a bright expectation there. Smart investment is holding bitcoin.
Indeed bitcoins are the best option now a day for generating grand profits by making small investments. I think so there is no problem in holding bitcoins for long time and as you said, it is the best method for having a guaranteed bright future. Bitcoins are financial asset of the world.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:19:43 AM

yes because bitcoin prices are getting up from time to time and by having savings in bitcoin it will get big profits in the future
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:18:09 AM

It depends what you are looking for.
Speculation is the evil of the world.
With CC is a kind new way of working for me. It allows you to stay of of the bank corrupted system and other centralized power which has been controlling you for decades. That has to be the right mindset

Anyway being rich is not the goal but changing the world in a better one.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:28:23 AM

yes it is true bitcoin a good way to invest your money because you can earn twice as much profit as possible
Yes you can earn but remember you will never know when you will earn profit there is also possibilities price of bitcoin fall down so the risk is there.

yes it is true in bitcoin there is always a risk with the price down but if we are patient and waiting we will get profit because bitcoin price will surely rise again

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:24:16 PM

Bitcoin has become a container for saving money. And this really works, we see a good future by having bitcoin because there's a bright expectation there. Smart investment is holding bitcoin.
Indeed bitcoins are the best option now a day for generating grand profits by making small investments. I think so there is no problem in holding bitcoins for long time and as you said, it is the best method for having a guaranteed bright future. Bitcoins are financial asset of the world.
Nowadays many people feel the benefits of bitcoin investing. Many people have become successful and can reach their dreams. I also already feel that bitcoin can give me an amazing income. My earnings each month can exceed the managers who work in large companies. It has proven that bitcoin is the best investment right now and I feel fortunate to have been a part of bitcoin success.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

Yes, bitcoins is a good investment and if you want to invest on it just take a look at this quote " Buy bitcoins in low price and sell in high price" in order for to earn more. Saving bitcoins in a wallet for a long time can have the big chance for a person to get rich. So now I think its price is low buy more and save it.

That is right. Buy bitcoin while the price is still low and hold them fr long time to get more profit. There are many people who invested for long time that are now millionaire because the price of bitcoin become high and doubled the price. Bitcoin is good for investment, you just have to be patient to gain more profit.

Official Armor Ceramics

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:25:01 PM

It will be a good idea to buy Bitcions when their price falls and to invest it, when its price is rather high
Forhadm

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:16:00 PM

Yes that's right just buy Bitcoin and keep buying while it is cheap right now because in the future the price of Bitcoin might go up even go higher and you will have that change to become wealth because of having Bitcoin in your investment so it's the best way to investment my money or coin for Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: