Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235025 times)
xx63245613

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:50:21 AM

Is this based on Nem?

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:01:58 PM

Did you change something about your total supply?
As I remember at the beginng the total supply of your DimCoins was 9 billion!?
Now it is 1 billion, right?

A ICO price of 0,01$/Coin with a supply of 9 Billion would be quite expensive.....

Its currently 1b for the ico, the rest is currently locked and/or used for bounty's and other incentive's
Its all written out in te whitepaper, page 38 if i recall correctly

Oh man, this is quite complicated!
I just read the whitepaper and it seems like all the 9 Billion Coins will be tradeable in the market at the end, right?

If this is true, then the price of 0,01$ / Coin is ridiculous expensive !
Why are you doing this?

You would need a market cap of 90 million $ to justify your price.
I can't really see that your project is 90 million $ worth right now!

DIMCoin will be dumped very hard when it is tradeable, I will wait for that instead of joining the ICO, unfortunately!

DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

A ICO price of 0,01$/Coin with a supply of 9 Billion would be quite expensive.....

Its currently 1b for the ico, the rest is currently locked and/or used for bounty's and other incentive's

I just read the whitepaper and it seems like all the 9 Billion Coins will be tradeable in the market at the end, right?

Why are you doing this?

DIMCoin will be dumped very hard when it is tradeable, I will wait for that instead of joining the ICO, unfortunately!

Hi, we have not changed anything of our total supply. It is still 9 billion with 1 billion reserved for Tokens. 1 TOKEN = 100 DIMCOIN so our supply of 10 million TOKENS = 1 billion DIMCOIN.

"I just read the whitepaper and it seems like all the 9 Billion Coins will be tradeable in the market at the end, right?"  No, some will be given to the DIM Foundation as reserves and not all will be made available.
Some DIMCOIN will be kept for future developmental needs for the DIM Ecosystem.  The price of the DIMCOIN will be determined by market forces.

I hope this clears it up, let me know if you have any further questions Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:43:50 PM

The DIM Ecosystem offers services such as cryptonisation (virtualisation) of equity, trading in cryptonised shares and assets, cryptocurrency exchanges, crypto-fiat currency exchanges, e-commerce, debit card purchases, business transactions, and commodity trading. All of these functions and services can be accessed through computers and hand-held devices.

Is there details on the debit card?
I commend DIMCOIN for doing such a brilliant idea. It makes life easier, all I can say is this is the start of the future. All of there services are computer operated even cryptocurrency exchanges. I'm amazed, but just like him, I'm also want some details on a debit card of there any.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:44:00 PM

I am very interested in this ICO. I have been avoiding ICO for quite a long time because of numerous bad experience. I hope this ICO will prove that my change is right.

After having a bad experience, let's look at ico in detail. Hopefully many of these projects are not like your bad experiences.

magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:49:55 PM

It sounds interesting and I can see this project with big potential .
I will follow this and will support this project soon . When is the campaign bounty available?
Yes, it's true this is a big break for cryptocurrency, this is a very huge potential to them. I probably gonna follow this, in fact that's the reason why I joined ther campaign, I think they have a big potential.

I'm also looking forward to their bounty campaign, it is more interesting though.
Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:51:17 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 01:04:54 PM by Zylon

Why are you doing this?

Hi, we have not changed anything of our total supply. It is still 9 billion with 1 billion reserved for Tokens. 1 TOKEN = 100 DIMCOIN so our supply of 10 million TOKENS = 1 billion DIMCOIN.

"I just read the whitepaper and it seems like all the 9 Billion Coins will be tradeable in the market at the end, right?"  No, some will be given to the DIM Foundation as reserves and not all will be made available.
Some DIMCOIN will be kept for future developmental needs for the DIM Ecosystem.  The price of the DIMCOIN will be determined by market forces.

I hope this clears it up, let me know if you have any further questions Smiley

No, some will be given to the DIM Foundation as reserves and not all will be made available.
ok, then pls make it clear! You will still hold round about 90% of the Coins, this is not a trivial matter.
How much of the Coins will never be tradeable in the market?

The price of the DIMCOIN will be determined by market forces.
Of course, you are right,:) but you cannot ignore the market cap by saying this!
This is just a simple mathimatic calculation.
if the total supply will be 9 billion, you need to collect 90 million $ to justify your price of 0,01$!

Noobty

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

Just sent some nem from nem without registering or leaving email. Is that okay? Do I just need to wait for the tokens or should I have done something else?
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:23:23 PM

Please confirm that you have received my 70000 XEM

w3200223

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:27:18 PM

Please confirm that you have received my 1067 XEM
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:58:50 PM

Hello, can someone explain to me what should I post here in this thread? I've joined the Dimicoin Signature Campaign and it says on the rule that we should have 1post here every week. This is my first campaign that's why I am little bit confused. Thank you.
You should be familiar with the project and to Express their opinion about it. As the project will develop possible, you will have new thoughts. You can even take part in the project and become an investor.
djoko adi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:03:37 PM

I am very happy to join the Dimcoin project. I will follow this project until the project is finished. Good luck Dimcoin
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:04:06 PM

is this good coin to invest in?
Yes, probably this is a good coin to invest in. This one have a potential to be known be a lot of people out there, I actually invest some coins it them.
magmar

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:06:44 PM

I love this
You should probably love this because it is gonna be a successful projects. Looking at their platform makes me see the potential of this coins.
taufikfajar

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

I am very happy to join the Dimcoin project. I will follow this project until the project is finished. Good luck Dimcoin

Yes I really agree with your opinion, I am also happy to join in dominocoins because it is very profitable for me, and iam recommend for investor big future
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:18:18 PM

I love this
You should probably love this because it is gonna be a successful projects. Looking at their platform makes me see the potential of this coins.

This is not just a good project but arguably a very big project. Because it is supported by a good platform and potentially. And to join the bounty you have to follow the rules properly if you will not be crossed out eliminated
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:29:49 PM

I love this

This is not just a good project but arguably a very big project. Because it is supported by a good platform and potentially. And to join the bounty you have to follow the rules properly if you will not be crossed out eliminated
Project DIM (Data Interchange Module) is one such altcoin. It is available in two versions: DIMCOIN and DIM Currencies. DIMCOIN is a speculative coin that can be interchanged with other crypto, while the DIM Currency value is equivalent to the fiat currency that is exchanged. Furthermore, only DIMA Currency can be used as a payment tool in the DIM Ecosystem. The DIM ecosystem offers services such as cryptonisation (virtualization) equity, stock trading and cryptonised assets, cryptocurrency exchanges, crypto-fiat currency exchange, e-commerce, debit card purchases, business transactions, and commodity trading. All these functions and services are accessible through computers and handheld devices.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:37:34 PM

I always love new projects, but I've never guided in their actions by the first impressions and therefore, before investing in the project, I'll keep an eye on him.
olushakes

Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:39:43 PM

Hello, can someone explain to me what should I post here in this thread? I've joined the Dimicoin Signature Campaign and it says on the rule that we should have 1post here every week. This is my first campaign that's why I am little bit confused. Thank you.

Being part of a campaign for a project actually place some form of responsibility on you as well as a representative of such project and the mandatory part of posting on the thread is one of the way to achieve that because that will give everyone the opportunity to even have the idea of what he/she is promoting otherwise some people will not even bother to check the thread at any point in time. This will also avail you the opportunity to know whether you are promoting scam or not. Aside that, it also push the project to the front page in other to reach the target audience at any point in time.
christof123

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:55:52 PM

hi dimcoin/all!

love to invest in this ICO, I am using depot wallet.

please can you confirm that the XEM address to send to is the one listed on the ICO page after clicking "Invest with XEM"

Also how are you calculating how many XEM is required for each DIM package on depot wallet? there doesn't seem to be a way to convert the correct amount of XEM for each package unless i'm missing something?

thanks for your help!

hi guys, does anyone have any info on this? help appreciated Smiley
In home of page dimcoin.io itself I can see options to invest using XEM. Have you not yet checked there ?
You can find this there Invest with XEM and receive an additional 10% Bonus. Then click the button "invest" under that then it will be taking you into DIMCOIN ICO Contribution XEM Wallet Address. If you stil having problems to locate it, please let us know here. I will try to posts screen shots.

thank you, i sent (x) XEM for 200 DIM Coins, based upon the XEM USD price on Bittrex, was sent using depotwallet, transaction has been confirmed so assuming will receive tokens in depot wallet in 10 days?!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: