Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235032 times)
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:33:11 PM

Where the first time dimcoin can be traded when ICO ends ?

most of the time, the devs cannot confirm on WHEN their coin will be listed on exchanges, it is up to the exchange admins if they want to list the coin and when they will list it. so we just have to wait for the announcement about it

What do you think is better: listing  on exchanges when there is something real - or immediately after ISO. IF immediately after ISO - the price will definitely be dumped ... And will investors benefit from this? Better -  beta release first  - and then - exchanges.
I think it is always better to get on exchanges naturally rather than paying to get listed.

I think, we can start to talk about exchange only after ICO will be finished, it's to early for listing.
Sure that we will see DIMCOIN on Livecoin and Bittrex.

I'm not interested in livecoin exchange web site. What is the source for Bittrex? If we see dimcoin on bittrex, I'm gonna buy some more. Coins locate d on bittrex generally perform much better than others.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:10:30 PM

most of the time, the devs cannot confirm on WHEN their coin will be listed on exchanges, it is up to the exchange admins if they want to list the coin and when they will list it. so we just have to wait for the announcement about it

What do you think is better: listing  on exchanges when there is something real - or immediately after ISO. IF immediately after ISO - the price will definitely be dumped ... And will investors benefit from this? Better -  beta release first  - and then - exchanges.
I think it is always better to get on exchanges naturally rather than paying to get listed.

the best placed exchange this now is bittrex
i hope can added in there, if poloniex i think is very difficult can listing in there
what about placed in livecoin exchanges first I think its not hard to get in the list there and then go for bittrex exchanges so the price of this coin will pump.
i will also suggest for those exchanges where the community of the traders are very high because if you will be listed at there then not a smaller group of people will be able to dump your coin as in the past happened with some coins. Try to start listing on the most famous exchanges and on multiple exchanges to make it more valuable.
yes that is right that the selection of good exchange is too much important. if the coin will be added in a good exchange the reputation of the coin will also increase and hope that people will give good preference to the coin to invest bitcoin there.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:22:16 PM

I think, we can start to talk about exchange only after ICO will be finished, it's to early for listing.
Sure that we will see DIMCOIN on Livecoin and Bittrex.
but  think we can give our suggestion . i also think that this going is going to be added in Bittrex. i am sure that after addition in an exchange this coin is going to start increasing and make records.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:34:26 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 05:17:48 AM by stergium

I received my first set of Dim Tokens and Dim Coins and I'm sure the team is busy and will get around to the second tranche.  Dimcoin addressed many forum members questions here and should probably put people at ease by letting everyone know when the next payout will occur.  This thread shouldn't be all about i sent my NEM, here is my transaction, where is my Dim?  It's a great project, I'm very excited about this coin, and we should support and recommend people to get in on it.  Everyone will profit as a result.
congratulation, that is right that they are busy enough and i think you will also get the second on time. i think you should wait a little more and hope that they will never disappoint you.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:39:49 PM

i hope can added in there, if poloniex i think is very difficult can listing in there
what about placed in livecoin exchanges first I think its not hard to get in the list there and then go for bittrex exchanges so the price of this coin will pump.
i will also suggest for those exchanges where the community of the traders are very high because if you will be listed at there then not a smaller group of people will be able to dump your coin as in the past happened with some coins. Try to start listing on the most famous exchanges and on multiple exchanges to make it more valuable.
yes that is good i will also suggest these exchanges as these exchagnes have very good reputation therefore more peoeple will be attracted toward this coin.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:52:30 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 04:03:39 AM by Gameroid

What do you think is better: listing  on exchanges when there is something real - or immediately after ISO. IF immediately after ISO - the price will definitely be dumped ... And will investors benefit from this? Better -  beta release first  - and then - exchanges.

the best placed exchange this now is bittrex in fact there are some exchanges where people have more trust and they want to use such exchanges for trading al
i hope can added in there, if poloniex i think is very difficult can listing in theret
yes that is right that the selection of good exchange is too much important. if the coin will be added in a good exchange the reputation of the coin will also increase and hope that people will give good preference to the coin to invest bitcoin there.
i think if the coin will be added in a good exchange then it will have good impact on its price. in fact there are a some exchanges where people have more trust to use such exchanges for trading altcoin. so it really important that Dimcoin should be added in such type of exchange.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:55:41 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:27:03 AM by Zenithar

I emailed support about 9 days ago and received an answer 6 days ago. I was told that I will receive my coins/tokens at the 30th of July. Unfortunately still nothing in my depotwallet.. How much longer do I have to wait?

Its good that you have posted here and I believe it will be attended to. Its also not professional not to attend to queries as at when due but sometimes factors beyond control always happen but hopefully it will be resolve very soon so everyone can smile.
some time it happend that we find it hard to find out some time. and when becoem free then we forget to come to the problem or to replay to someone.  i am sure that the staff is too much busy and therfore may find it hard to find time, i think we should not take it as serious and hope that you will get your replay very soon.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:35:54 AM

i think if the coin will be added in a good exchange then it will have good impact on its price.

I agree that coin is always encouraged to go on exchanges as these will allows the investors or any interested parties to expose to dimcoin and allow easy liquidation of dimcoins. That is why whenever a coin gets into an exchange, the price will increase.

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:09:53 AM

It's been more than 10 days and I'm still waiting for my dimcoin tokens....

Same here
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:39:56 AM

I think lot of people are skeptical and complaining regarding no deposit of Token to their NEM or Depot wallet due to loss of trust to all those SCAM ICO's.
During this period if OP is there to answer and reply queries then he should also respond to these complains as well so that people don't lose faith which will eventually bring less investors in this project.

New investors will be more skeptical and think multiple times before even thinking to invest and which is loss to project itself if devs and OP are really keen in ICO.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
andy28

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:03:17 AM

Not sure if I am doing something wrong but haven't see my token inside depotwallet yet.
I am pretty patience already...  so let me know if I still need to wait longer..

thanks!
andy

Hey.. purchase the coin on July15 and submitted Depotwallet address on July19 but haven't received any coin yet.

Do I need to wait longer??

Thanks!
Andy

Yes. You must wait to friday. It's the next payday
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:17:34 AM

i think if the coin will be added in a good exchange then it will have good impact on its price.

I agree that coin is always encouraged to go on exchanges as these will allows the investors or any interested parties to expose to dimcoin and allow easy liquidation of dimcoins. That is why whenever a coin gets into an exchange, the price will increase.

Depending on how big the community dimcoin, if you want to go to bittrex, if the first step taken dimcoin is for development then bittrex appropriate. To increase the number of these communities, and overall will be popular
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 08:38:36 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 09:28:20 AM by DIMCOIN

Please note this DIMCOIN official service announcement:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:14:48 PM

I just received my Tokens and Coins. I paid on the 29th with XEM.
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:31:00 PM

We would love to advise everyone who is already participating in our social media campaign to start sending us direct links to their posts so that we can start with the bounty campaign payouts. Once all payouts are completed, we will open the spreadsheet for registration of new participants. All links should be sent to our official bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049950.new#new

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wafdawg

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:57:28 PM

Who know - how many tokens DIM remaining now? And how many Dimcoin remaining now? Hard cup of ICO? 10.000.000 $ or more?

The Dim Tokens are capped at 10 million.  The Dim Coin is capped at 9 billion.  The tokens are only available during the ICO and represent equity in the ecosystem. 1 Dim Token is the equivalent of 100 Dim Coin.  Each Dim Token is priced at $1 USD.  With each purchase you also receive the same $ amount of Dimcoin + the ICO bonus.  For example if you participated in the pre-ICO where there was a 30% bonus and purchased $1000 USD using BTC, you would receive 1,000 Dim Tokens + 1,300 Dim Coins.  If you pay using NEM, then you get an extra 10% Dim Coin.  The Dim Coin is what will eventually be on exchanges such as Bittrex.  They have an initial price of .01 USD. Depending how successful the ICO is, this price will rise.  Currently they are close to raising $7M USD for the project.  The price of Dim Coin escalates based on certain thresholds, i.e. if they raise between 12M-14M, the initial dim coin price will be .02 USD, 14M-16M, .03, and so on.  If they raise $30M, USD, the price of each Dim Coin will be .12 USD which is the max price during the ICO.  

Dim Tokens will receive 30% of the fees of the network, the other 70% will go to the HYBSE - the Hybrid Stock Exchange, used to cryptonize assets and trade them as securities, the HYBSE will sit in the middle between buyer and seller similar to the CFTC. Cryptonizing assets is a form of vetting and verifying their value before they are marketable and available for purchase.

The other portion will go to WISE Consulting - a 3rd party that will manage the conversion of fiat currencies into the equivalent fiat currencies on the platform which will be pegged 1-1.  For example, you can have USD on the platform the way you do in your bank account and use it for "regular" e-commerce. If i have 100 USD, i can convert it for 100 DIM USD which is basically money in a bank account.

Dim Coin is building an entire eco-system.  Participation in this ICO will yield outsized returns.  In the scenario explained above, just a $1000 investment during the ICO phase is worth $2300 or $2400 if participating with NEM. This is right off the bat.  This is the minimum amount without any price appreciation.  I would not be surprised to see returns of 10-15X later this year when Dim Coin trades on exchanges. Also holders of Dim Tokens have the added bonus of being an stakeholder of the platform.  Each transaction requires "stamps" which are the fees.  I recommend this ICO and put it on the same par as Veritaseum and Populous.  

Would this be considered a securities? If so doesn't that mean Bittrex couldn't  list it on their exchange?

I don't think it matters.  In the whitepaper, one of the goals is to be listed on major exchanges by Q4 2017. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wafdawg

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:58:58 PM

I received my first set of Dim Tokens and Dim Coins and I'm sure the team is busy and will get around to the second tranche.  Dimcoin addressed many forum members questions here and should probably put people at ease by letting everyone know when the next payout will occur.  This thread shouldn't be all about i sent my NEM, here is my transaction, where is my Dim?  It's a great project, I'm very excited about this coin, and we should support and recommend people to get in on it.  Everyone will profit as a result.
congratulation, that is right that they are busy enough and i think you will also get the second on time. i think you should wait a little more and hope that they will never disappoint you.

I have received my 2nd investment as expected and look forward to investing more. Spread the word.  This is a great project.  I will do a YT video on it this weekend and post the link.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Garin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:58:12 PM

I've got tokens and coins today too. Sent XEMs from Nanowallet on 28th of July.
Easybitcoin2013

Activity: 487

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:17:12 PM

The 3th payout arrived me today. Invest at 28th. Thanks a lot for this great project ❤
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:45:59 PM

Glad to see that people are finally getting their payout already. I too have the same feeling as i am in the first wave. It was promise on X day but i end up waiting for X + 5 days then receive my payment.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: