Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235028 times)
brownie_something

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

We know it is a small exchange but why are you attacking DIMCOIN??? At least they are doing something.

▬▬▬ ● DIMCOIN ● The Future of Equity on The Blockchain ● ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ❱❱ Tomorrow. Today. ❱❱ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://dimcoin.io)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dasher76

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

Lol, what a failure. Why even bother with this new exchange? Everyone understands now that DIM Ico was nothing, but a scam coin
dimcoinlover

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

Lol, what a failure. Why even bother with this new exchange? Everyone understands now that DIM Ico was nothing, but a scam coin

Haha i love people like you. "i didn't make a lambo overnight, so now i'm mad and will trash the coin and call it scam, buhuhuhu"

Come on.. Give them time to develop HYBSE.

▬▬▬ ●  DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain  ● ▬▬▬
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

A lot of negative feedbacks from the community (I hope they really are a member of this community). I am still holding on my patience and my faith is still in this team. Their AMA activity every week are my proof that the team is still there.
I may say, it takes several months to harvest the fruit after you planted the seed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
brownie_something

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/dimcoin-the-journey-continues-c786f5c514a

Devrialemci

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

Dividend payment was made to the ones who hold 50 and more DIM:token this month J Good luck with it. As there is not a big volume in DIM system, first dividend payments were very, very low. Approximately 0,2 DIM:coin was paid for each DIM:token, this means approximantely 0,003 ct – if DIM system gets settled and the buld is enhanced, our DIM:tokens will come to a good point. I may say that I have almost no hope in these says, plus to the negligence of the market. There is nothing to do but keep waiting… Though, congratulations for first dividends Smiley
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

Does anyone know Dimcoin will be listed in other markets?
Is currently at the worst price of the market, but I'm sure it will go up again.
brownie_something

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

Is currently at the worst price of the market, but I'm sure it will go up again.

No, but I am sure that they will keep us informed when that happens. DIMCOIN is going for $0.01 well that is what i think.

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

No, they are still trying to get listed on more exchanges but the exchanges have problems to implement NEM mosaic tokens as they stated here two weeks ago:

https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/exchange-announcement-e5ea1897fdbc
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

Is this a new exchange, any good review from trusted people about this exchange? Never heard about it before, but it is good to see you are listed on other exchange. Why do not try to get listed on popular and better exchanges?
Yes, It's relatively new, but it's getting bigger and better each day. We are in the process of listing in more exchanges, however, information regarding more exchanges will be announced once it's final and ready.

We are doing the best we can to keep our investors happy and satisfied at all times, DIMCOIN is not a scam, we are still active even months after the ICO, we work very hard and will continue working hard each day to ensure that the DIM Ecosystem is a success.

A lot of negative feedbacks from the community (I hope they really are a member of this community). I am still holding on my patience and my faith is still in this team. Their AMA activity every week are my proof that the team is still there.
I may say, it takes several months to harvest the fruit after you planted the seed.
We appreciate that, we will ensure that we don't let our community down. DIMCOIN is a long-term project with massive potential, components that make up the DIM Ecosystem are not fully functional, this includes HYBSE, WISE, DIMPAY and more.

We are currently listed on HitBTC and Iquant, information regarding more exchanges will be announced as soon as it's ready.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

Great news. So, in March we will see more exchanges, because now it is easier for them to solve the problem with wallets.
This is great, IMO, I think the exchange looks good with a great UI although it's fairly new, we should just give it times, we should support the project and the team behind the project at all time, I am 100% behind DIMCOIN. DIMCOIN to the moon!

I don't find the exchange shitty in any way, I even placed my orders there. What do you mean? It's shitty because it's not bittrex or poloneix? you are so funny Cheesy

I like how you think, and most importantly, I like this part "it takes several months to harvest the fruit after you planted the seed', IMO, enough said.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:37:16 AM

I think a lot of people lost confidence in this project. It's very sad to see the price going down from 30 cents to less than 1 cents. But I still believe in this team and I am going to keep holding my tokens, maybe I will get really rich or really broke. This dip is a perfect time to buy more if you still believe in this project.
Any update on the Dimpay ICO ? Did you reach the softcap?

FrankNoland
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

I think a lot of people lost confidence in this project. It's very sad to see the price going down from 30 cents to less than 1 cents. But I still believe in this team and I am going to keep holding my tokens, maybe I will get really rich or really broke. This dip is a perfect time to buy more if you still believe in this project.
Any update on the Dimpay ICO ? Did you reach the softcap?
I guess holding is the best thing that we can do now and buying more is the also the best, I will be holding for some few years from now. I believe in the team and the goals. I just don't want to regret at a later stage, I have made too many mistakes before and I don't want to make the same mistakes again.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

DIMCOIN wishing everyone a happy Chinese New Year!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
okinawa

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

Happy new year to the Dimcoin team and all the dimcoin supporters. Last year was very bad, they promised us it will get list on 3 exchange but it's only on Hitbtc. Let's hope that this year we will be able to get on Binance or Bittrex.
I hope we will get a good announcement soon hehe !
Great time to buy more cheap Dimcoin, if BTC stabilize a few weeks then alt party will begin and maybe we will get back to 30 cents

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:49:57 PM

Happy new year to the Dimcoin team and all the dimcoin supporters. Last year was very bad, they promised us it will get list on 3 exchange but it's only on Hitbtc. Let's hope that this year we will be able to get on Binance or Bittrex.
Great time to buy more cheap Dimcoin, if BTC stabilize a few weeks then alt party will begin and maybe we will get back to 30 cents

you write we should buy Dimcoin. by which ? with very good BTC and very good Ethereum we should buy bad dimcoin. then we can immediately burn the money or give it away. I do not buy bad money with good money  Grin
FrankNoland
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

you write we should buy Dimcoin. by which ? with very good BTC and very good Ethereum we should buy bad dimcoin. then we can immediately burn the money or give it away. I do not buy bad money with good money  Grin
I assume that is only your opinion, 'bad dimcoin', surely it's a joke. Is there any reason you think the coin is bad? or you are just being negative for the sake of being negative. We have invested a lot in this project and we believe in the team behind and their goals, the fact that they are not listed on bittrex or poloneix will not even once make them look bad. DIMCOIN will always be one of the greatest coins/ICOs I have invested in so far.

okinawa

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

I assume that is only your opinion, 'bad dimcoin', surely it's a joke. Is there any reason you think the coin is bad? or you are just being negative for the sake of being negative. We have invested a lot in this project and we believe in the team behind and their goals, the fact that they are not listed on bittrex or poloneix will not even once make them look bad. DIMCOIN will always be one of the greatest coins/ICOs I have invested in so far.

I invested during the ICO with my NEM tokens now the price of NEM is a lot higher than when I joined the Dimcoin ICO, if I kept my NEM then I will probably have a lot of money by now haha. If you say that Dimcoin is the best ICO that you have invested in then you probably didn't invested in many ICO before lol. I love the dimcoin project but the price is really depressing, probably the worst ICO that I have invested in.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

I invested during the ICO with my NEM tokens now the price of NEM is a lot higher than when I joined the Dimcoin ICO, if I kept my NEM then I will probably have a lot of money by now haha. If you say that Dimcoin is the best ICO that you have invested in then you probably didn't invested in many ICO before lol. I love the dimcoin project but the price is really depressing, probably the worst ICO that I have invested in.
Depressing - that's as of the moment.
But when everything is well, I know we can just forget this day as if it didn't happen and just celebrate our future victories. I am convinced it will happen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
okinawa

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:12:52 AM

Depressing - that's as of the moment.
But when everything is well, I know we can just forget this day as if it didn't happen and just celebrate our future victories. I am convinced it will happen.

Yeah bro, I hope it will get better soon. I don't want to sell right now anyways the price is too low, I lost so much in this project man. I am at this point where I don't care about the price anymore I think I am going to hold even when the price is going to zero. My coins are worthless right now it's not worth it to sell anymore lol. Let's keep holding dimcoin and hope that it will pump again.

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: