Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:10:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235032 times)
SonofLiberty90

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:45:38 AM

Hallo all
Today i have check my depotwallet and its empty what its rong ?

Please check that node is online and its status is green.
If not, try to change the node.

▬▬▬ ●  DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain  ● ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ❱❱ Tomorrow. Today. ❱❱ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://dimcoin.io)
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

Hallo all

yes sometimes the connected node is offline and the balance appears to be 0. You can always check in the block explorer too
Master T.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:05:32 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 08:19:09 PM by Master T.

Hallo all

yes sometimes the connected node is offline and the balance appears to be 0. You can always check in the block explorer too

Thanks its working now
SonofLiberty90

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:08:20 AM

New update coming TODAY!
Buy the dips before new awesome news from the team arrive.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

I was fully aware of all those developments.  Nothing really of significance. They should give us a glimpse of this HYBSE instead.  Will silence all the naysayers including myself.  I still keep my eye on DIM because if i see any bullish trend I will jump back in.  Clif High said last month to look for some movement in it in March/April. Being that i respect his work i will still track it.  However, personally,  I don't see much adaptability into NEM Mosaics or any significant volume in trading DIM or interest. 
But you sounded like you are not, why all the negativity? You are saying that the explorer and their own forum is nothing of significance? Let's just hope that previews will be made available to the public at a later stage. DIM is relatively new, the interest and the volume will absolutely increase.
is there a plan to enter binance, now is the NEM wallet already in the binance? hopefully soon enter a major exchange to increase prices

Team is in constant negotiations with many exchanges, including Binance.
We were excited to hear that NEM was listed on Binance and this will definitely help DIM in getting listed there too.

DIM has been sleeping too long on hitbtc, now it's time to wake up and be the best and greatest coin, hopefully this year to be the resurrection of DIM
I also have hope that this is going to be the year for DIM, we just need to accumulate more before that time arrives.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
FrankNoland
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

Lets vote for DIM to be listed on lescovex exchange: https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5728/dimcoin-dim, currently ranked number 3.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

I was fully aware of all those developments.  Nothing really of significance. They should give us a glimpse of this HYBSE instead.  Will silence all the naysayers including myself.  I still keep my eye on DIM because if i see any bullish trend I will jump back in.  Clif High said last month to look for some movement in it in March/April. Being that i respect his work i will still track it.  However, personally,  I don't see much adaptability into NEM Mosaics or any significant volume in trading DIM or interest. 
But you sounded like you are not, why all the negativity? You are saying that the explorer and their own forum is nothing of significance? Let's just hope that previews will be made available to the public at a later stage. DIM is relatively new, the interest and the volume will absolutely increase.
is there a plan to enter binance, now is the NEM wallet already in the binance? hopefully soon enter a major exchange to increase prices

Team is in constant negotiations with many exchanges, including Binance.
We were excited to hear that NEM was listed on Binance and this will definitely help DIM in getting listed there too.

DIM has been sleeping too long on hitbtc, now it's time to wake up and be the best and greatest coin, hopefully this year to be the resurrection of DIM
I also have hope that this is going to be the year for DIM, we just need to accumulate more before that time arrives.

the most important thing would a a MVP of the exchange as proposed
Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

Dimcoin Weekly update is here: https://twitter.com/DIMCOIN_/status/978301708714508288

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

is it possible to invest in DIMPAY? or is the ICO over? That should also be a terrific ICO. Is there still a link to the ICO? Thank you
SonofLiberty90

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:22:44 PM

is it possible to invest in DIMPAY? or is the ICO over? That should also be a terrific ICO. Is there still a link to the ICO? Thank you

DIMPAY ICO is over, however, you can still invest in DIMCOIN which is a part of DIM Ecosystem and DIMPAY.

niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:32:50 AM

DIMPAY / second of project has done, but not really has big rised like DIM.

Damn, Im so sad to see the chart for Dim market. There's really make an investor or supporter like disappointed. Even the market like a sh*t exchanges.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

Damn, Im so sad to see the chart for Dim market. There's really make an investor or supporter like disappointed. Even the market like a sh*t exchanges.

I was investor on the DIMPAY project, yes it is obviously looks so bad to see the current price of DIM. It keeps on dumping in the last few months without any signs will get pumped. The trading volume is also keep on decreasing, dev should make some good movements or it will have no value in the next some months.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:01:22 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 01:20:24 PM by FrankNoland

During DIMPAY ICO, investors were issued with DIMCOIN. Simply, invest in DIMCOIN and you would have indirectly invested in DIMPAY, the ICO ended in December last year.

It's sad that DIM has been declining within the last few weeks, however, I am still confident since all currencies are experiencing a crash, including bitcoin itself. We just need to remain patient and wait for the market to recover.

I was investor on the DIMPAY project, yes it is obviously looks so bad to see the current price of DIM. It keeps on dumping in the last few months without any signs will get pumped. The trading volume is also keep on decreasing, dev should make some good movements or it will have no value in the next some months.
It's only a matter of time until Hybse comes into effect, and once that happens, we definitely going to see significant increase in the DIM value, the volume and the marketcap.

niall51

Activity: 533

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

It's a sad that DIM has been declining within the last few weeks, however, I am still confident since all currencies are experiencing a crash, including bitcoin itself. We just need to remain patient and wait for the market to recover.
Just lets talking Dim has rised for 1000BTC~ (Corret me if im wrong). Then just look back to on the pass, since DIM launch or tradeable at HitBTC there's like not yet pump or wall by team, the question is, where money of investor went?  Im really disappointed where there roadmap was fails. Lemme give you some clue about " 3 major biggest exchanges.. last year".

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dimcoinlover

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:11:08 AM

It's a sad that DIM has been declining within the last few weeks, however, I am still confident since all currencies are experiencing a crash, including bitcoin itself. We just need to remain patient and wait for the market to recover.
Just lets talking Dim has rised for 1000BTC~ (Corret me if im wrong). Then just look back to on the pass, since DIM launch or tradeable at HitBTC there's like not yet pump or wall by team, the question is, where money of investor went?  Im really disappointed where there roadmap was fails. Lemme give you some clue about " 3 major biggest exchanges.. last year".

It went to developing HYBSE? Maybe it's because im a promoter and talk with the team every day, but i feel the team work their ass off. It's not because we promoters kiss ass on the team, we challenge them and confront them when things go sideways. In this month marketing for HYBSE will roll and you can finally begin to see what's this project has developed so far.

tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:55:15 AM

Personally I think the many regional groups is a distraction from a common goal, DIm is not really big enough to warrant such an approach. I feel the contributions to Dim are best served here for now.
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

Well since there are no real information, the could easily sit on round about 1000 BTC and keep them for bad times
FrankNoland
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

You need to understand that DIM is building their own ecosystem and building an ecosystem is not a child's play, requires a lot of commitment, hardwork, funding, teamwork etc. An announcement was made regarding the exchanges, they already contacted major exchanges and they have problems integrating depotwallet in their exchanges, this issue was addressed some time back.

Just lets talking Dim has rised for 1000BTC~ (Corret me if im wrong). Then just look back to on the pass, since DIM launch or tradeable at HitBTC there's like not yet pump or wall by team, the question is, where money of investor went?  Im really disappointed where there roadmap was fails. Lemme give you some clue about " 3 major biggest exchanges.. last year".

It went to developing HYBSE? Maybe it's because im a promoter and talk with the team every day, but i feel the team work their ass off. It's not because we promoters kiss ass on the team, we challenge them and confront them when things go sideways. In this month marketing for HYBSE will roll and you can finally begin to see what's this project has developed so far.
+1. My point exactly.

Personally I think the many regional groups is a distraction from a common goal, DIm is not really big enough to warrant such an approach. I feel the contributions to Dim are best served here for now.
I don't understand this point, 'regional groups are a distraction from a common goal', please be more clear ensure that the rest of the community relates with the input.

Just lets talking Dim has rised for 1000BTC~ (Corret me if im wrong). Then just look back to on the pass, since DIM launch or tradeable at HitBTC there's like not yet pump or wall by team, the question is, where money of investor went?  Im really disappointed where there roadmap was fails. Lemme give you some clue about " 3 major biggest exchanges.. last year".

Well since there are no real information, the could easily sit on round about 1000 BTC and keep them for bad times
What do you mean by there is no real information, that's so vague. However, I agree with the last statement. The fact that they have accumulated 1000BTC doesn't necessarily mean it should be used unnecessarily, there is a term called "rainy day fund", probably a potion is reserved for that.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

Go DIM, go go go to the moon!
Dim will soon moon, I have a good feeling about this one, lets just hold our investments before heading strait to the moon.

Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

Go DIM, go go go to the moon!
Dim will soon moon, I have a good feeling about this one, lets just hold our investments before heading strait to the moon.
I hope the price dim back up as before, what is the right time to buy DIM?
I still believe there is hope for DIMCOIN to go to the moon.
just might take a long time for it
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: