Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes.  (Read 153923 times)
temple

Activity: 1442
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:34:29 AM

Yeah I had about 400 das, lost about 300 in transactions on hexpool. not happy.

Maybe there should be put up a huge warning about hexpool then. It seems that quite a lot of people have issues. That sucks.
stradivariusus

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:08:03 PM

The easiest way to start masternode.

I did on Windows like this:

Settings das.conf in the wallet where you have 1000 coins.

Code:
rpcuser=master
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
# --------------------
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=24
# --------------------
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=7sCVAK*****************************************
externalip=you IP

Masternode.conf leave blank

In the console after synchronizing the wallet, you type "masternode star password".

And maybe you need to open port 9399.

https://i.imgur.com/py5SwUQ.png

how to make 2 masternodes ? please
thanks
crypto_patriot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

Why is there a different DAS logo in the OP of this thread and on masternodes.pro?

Yesterday, the windows wallet consumed about 1.8 GB of RAM, today it's about 2.1 GB. I'm not sure if it's still getting higher, but nevertheless this is a lot of RAM used.

(I'm still new to DAS.)

- logo: the old logo was in effect when the ANN was made and there is a transition to the new logo
old= blue circle w/ DAS; new = bubbly purple D like on http://dascryptocash.org/

- huge debug log? see my post here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1988059.msg21568710#msg21568710

- novaexchange: Nova has been having some problems. PLEASE read NovaExchange's NEWS before depositing/withdrawing DAS or other cryptos. They have been undergoing a persistent hack and took down their registration page and are also updating hardware which can cause some problems with some wallets of some users. (see related posts here)

- hexpool: since yesterday, Sat, 9/9/17, the hexpool website appears to be DOWN. BUT I am still receiving intermittent and irregular MN rewards as a result of mining in the DAS pool at hexpool. No rewards for 30 hours then 2 back to back 30 mins apart. Anyone have a way to reach hexpool? (site down so no link/email addy). Mining is still active (but less) on http://mining.topcoins.biz/. Also, yesterday I saw some news in various places about the hacking and vulnerability of the Yiimp platform in general with other crypto mining pools. I HOPE that does not affect the DAS mining pools.

As a member of the DAS community I am evaluating various alternate exchanges to get DAS listed and traded. I hope to have my analysis complete by next weekend.

If you have any technical issues or need technical help, I would recommend using the DAS Slack for help from the peer DAS community:
https://join.slack.com/t/godas/shared_invite/MjI5OTE5NzkyMDk2LTE1MDM0OTQxMTgtNDEwZGQyM2RjYg
(link good for 12 days)

This is crypto.

Regards,

c_p

DAS donations: D6MUrL4Repv9NrynL3Ue1gFDwnYhBTbam2

"Student of every thing, master of no thing.
Student of every one, master of no one."
crypto_patriot

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:33:33 PM

Does novaexchange.com work?  I cant open it

It works fine for me as of Sun Sept 10 2017 at 8:32am EDT (GMT-4).

Regards,

c_p

albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:14:35 PM

Does novaexchange.com work?  I cant open it

apparently it is not working because they have blocked some IP as they are under attack, i'm in italy and my PC doesn't work but from my phone it's working fine. Try with a VPN service. Here the official statement:

News
2017-09-08 20:46 - We have to block IP-ranges
We are still under attack and this time it is the login page that we can't disable. Instead we have blocked some IP-ranges where most of the attacks are coming from.
2017-09-08 20:31 - Registration page disabled for the weekend
We have disabled registration page now to free up resources since we are under constant attack. During next week we will hopefully be able to release a new registration function that will be resistant against this type of attack.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 01:59:59 PM

wow real monkeys attack such a nice exchange , why dont they target bigger like bittrex where there is more money

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
crypto_patriot

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

Hey guys i tried sending my coins to Nova on my wallet it shows as sent

DQqYDzcsanZSkGHmeFYkipHQE95789ChEg

however on explorer it doesn't it seems the coin is forked can some one help me please i am using windows 10 and wallet version 12.2

http://das.explorerz.top:3002/address/DQqYDzcsanZSkGHmeFYkipHQE95789ChEg

still shows the balance however

http://das.thecryptochat.net/

does not even pull up my address its so weird and confusing.

edit: http://das.thecryptochat.net/address.php?address=DQqYDzcsanZSkGHmeFYkipHQE95789ChEg it shows 0 balance.

THIS is strange.
http://das.explorerz.top:3002/ shows all incoming and no outgoing and balance which equals the incoming (MN with mining rewards)
http://das.thecryptochat.net/ shows the incoming which matches the outgoing with no balance. BUT it does not list any outgoing transactions to substantiate the zero balance. I'd say this is a technical issue with thecryptochat?
Do you have the transaction IDs on your attempts to transfer? It should show 61 in, 1 out (to Nova) with balance of 0, IF that is in fact what you did. What does Nova show? (keep in mind, Nova has been having intermittent wallet problems and not just with DAS)
Date/time/transaction IDs, etc. to do a full analysis, not just the MN address with MN rewards.

In the end, it all gets figured out. (that's what's great with a blockchain shared ledger)

Regards,

c_p

crypto_patriot

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:10:24 PM

hello guys, i've bought some DAS and i'm trying to help the growth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2158668.msg21605779#msg21605779
but finally if we want to move we need to be listed in other exchange, case no matter about the low volume of novaexchange, the fact is that it's always down, lagging and only god know how many other problems.
So the point is, if there is a fee to pay to be listed like in cryptopia we could donate and benefit after all togheter, cause growing means help Truckman to engage other developer and staff to grow more and so on

I see https://www.coinexchange.io/ list new coins can we try also there?

I personally registered at coinexchange.io and contacted support on the process, requirements and cost(s) with adding DAS there. Will post reply when received so that the dev and/or community can get all the information needed and weigh the pros and cons of various exchange to list DAS. We have to be careful not to spread trading TOO far, otherwise that may reduce trading volume on specific exchanges and result in possible delisting.

I am personally checking and getting the details on at least 6 alternate exchanges and will have more by next weekend. Smiley

Regards,

c_p

Response from coinexchange.io re: listing DAS on their exchange

-----BEGIN copy/paste-----
Thank you for your enquiry.

Firstly we would like to thank you for considering listing your coin on CoinExchange.io.

Here are the requirements for new coin listings:

For Bitcoin derived coins:

Github source code URL
Block explorer URL
Name of coin
Ticker code of coin
Website of coin if possible
Square logo of at least 100 x 100 px (preferably transparent so it works with our dark theme also)

For Ethereum ERC20 tokens:

Contract address
Token name
Token ticker code
Decimal positions
Square logo of at least 100 x 100 px (preferably transparent so it works with our dark theme also)
Link to contract on etherscan.io

There is a 1 BTC fee for new coin additions. This helps us cover the cost of setup and any future maintenance of your coin / token.

Due to high demand listing of new coins may take up to 7 days from receipt of listing payment.

If you are interested and would like to proceed please let us know and we will send you a payment address.

Alternately let us know if you have any questions prior to making a decision.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team
-----END copy/paste-----

Since we have everything they require, it is just a matter of the dev and/or community spending the 1 BTC (1 BTC ~ $4,200 USD = 17,544 DAS) to get listed IF we can get enough people to use and trade DAS on this exchange. The dev can pay, or the 390 enabled masternodes can each pay 45 DAS (at valuation .000057 BTC) or .0025641 BTC ($10.77 at current value), or 500 DAS community members can pay 35 DAS (at value .000057 DAS) or .002 BTC (current value $8.40 USD). Now to compare the pros and cons of THIS exchange to the many others out there then we can all vote on which 3 alternates, of say 8, to pursue and raise the listing fees for them. It doesn't make sense to use an exchange that no one will use or if they frequently have technical problems (like Nova).

Regards,

c_p

sunny747007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:38:08 PM

Why dont you list it on cryptopia?Its far better exchange
olegoleg117

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:35:56 PM

or the 390 enabled masternodes can each pay 45 DAS (at valuation .000057 BTC) or .0025641 BTC ($10.77 at current value), or 500 DAS community members can pay 35 DAS (at value .000057 DAS) or .002 BTC (current value $8.40 USD).

I'm ready to participate
How ?

But Cryptopia is better
Better yet Bitrex
How much does it cost to get to Bitrex?
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:01:26 PM

Bittrex is very particular about several things, but in the end, they don't require a certain "pay to play" amount.

They do require Enhanced Verified Account of a team member or person holding 10% or more of the coins.  They take a lot of intangibles in to account as well, such as if your code has gone under a peer review, if the coin is novel in some way or just another clone and how much pre-mining occurred.

Going forward they want an average of 0.5 BTC/day volume and a lot of liquidity (termed as more than 15 BTC worth of buy orders).  They also like to be kept in the loop on development issues (from the developers).  All in all, Bittrex is a quality exchange (and one I'd love to see DAS on) but not a very easy task to get on nor stay on.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
mark82

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:55:47 PM

same problem here
masternode not working so i send the 1000 das back to nova
but after 4 weeks stil 0 conformations.
nova checked the transaction but said everything is good.
here on forum said its frozen transaction so i tried to do what they said but only getting error after error or its just not working.
220 euro at the moment but i think to throw them away just remove my wallet and sign out of nova and forget this stupid shit coin.
to mutch stress to mutch hate
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:52:38 PM

What is this on Cryptopia, if it is not DAS?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DAS_BTC
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:14:28 PM

We have had people mistaken that particular coin to be DAS it is not "Decentralized And Secured" the similar ticker named coin at Cryptopia is DA$. There have been arguments here about the listing at Cryptopia and i have verified through my Cryptopia account that the coin DA$ is an ETH coin and not the one whose thread we are on now!
2dogs
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:17:12 PM

We have had people mistaken that particular coin to be DAS it is not "Decentralized And Secured" the similar ticker named coin at Cryptopia is DA$. There have been arguments here about the listing at Cryptopia and i have verified through my Cryptopia account that the coin DA$ is an ETH coin and not the one whose thread we are on now!

Wow, thanks for that info.
That is borderline fraud, if not very misleading.
Devs should issue a cease and desist to Cryptopia.
crypto_patriot

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:22:42 PM

PLEASE READ the former posts on this issue. The crypto DA$ took the ticker DAS on Cryptopia because Cryptopia cannot use non-letter characters as a ticker. So this crap coin with no information basically "STOLE" the DAS ticker there as things were ramping up with our DAS and discussion with listing on Cryptopia was getting serious.

This/our DAS is NOT on Cryptopia. That is DA$. So in order to get onto Cryptopia, our DAS would need an alternate ticker. THAT is the current hold-up on Cryptopia.

DAS is only currently traded on NovaExchange. Do not get suckered by this "fake DAS" on Cryptopia.

The dev and other community members are looking at other exchange options, but it all comes down to a cost-benefit analysis and what works best for the most people and for DAS in the long-term. If you can post here as to what exchanges you would like to see DAS traded on along with all the current listing requirements and costs involved, please do share.

PLEASE stop bringing this Cryptopia "ticker-stealing-coin" issue up since it is very confusing to others who do not read all DAS posts here or don't do thorough research.

There are SO many other things to do than flog this specific dead horse.

IF you MUST mention Cryptopia, please be sure to note that you are referencing a coin that is NOT affiliated with this DAS. Personally, I think this was done intentionally just as people were becoming aware of DAS. Then DA$ had to jump on the bandwagon. Please do your research and due diligence. This is NOT banking, this is NOT the stock market, this is the unregulated "wild wild West" of crypto. Shit happens. Wink

Regards,

c_p

2dogs
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:27:34 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 09:37:38 PM by 2dogs

PLEASE READ the former posts on this issue. The crypto DA$ took the ticker DAS on Cryptopia because Cryptopia cannot use non-letter characters as a ticker. So this crap coin with no information basically "STOLE" the DAS ticker there as things were ramping up with our DAS and discussion with listing on Cryptopia was getting serious.

This/our DAS is NOT on Cryptopia. That is DA$. So in order to get onto Cryptopia, our DAS would need an alternate ticker. THAT is the current hold-up on Cryptopia.

DAS is only currently traded on NovaExchange. Do not get suckered by this "fake DAS" on Cryptopia.

The dev and other community members are looking at other exchange options, but it all comes down to a cost-benefit analysis and what works best for the most people and for DAS in the long-term. If you can post here as to what exchanges you would like to see DAS traded on along with all the current listing requirements and costs involved, please do share.

PLEASE stop bringing this Cryptopia "ticker-stealing-coin" issue up since it is very confusing to others who do not read all DAS posts here or don't do thorough research.

IF you MUST mention Cryptopia, please be sure to note that you are referencing a coin that is NOT affiliated with this DAS. Personally, I think this was done intentionally just as people were becoming aware of DAS. Then DA$ had to jump on the bandwagon. Please do your research and due diligence. This is NOT banking, this is NOT the stock market, this is the unregulated "wild wild West" of crypto. Shit happens. Wink

Regards,

c_p

Appreciate your detailed explanation, but the real issue is:

Peeps will not go through 107 pages of posts, and a recent post regarding this WILL bring the misrepresentation forward and prevent others from getting scammed.

If I had not asked the question, I would have gotten the wrong coin.

Thanks for your attention.

EDIT:  Another suggestion:  Place a big warning on the first post (under exchanges) of this thread saying the DAS on cryptopia is NOT the same.
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:29:01 PM

Wow, thanks for that info.
That is borderline fraud, if not very misleading.
Devs should issue a cease and desist to Cryptopia.
Cryptopia is very careless with coin listing their major concern is only how to collect money they do not care if scammers list coins on their exchange i still trade there but i am cautious of the kind of coins i invest in. I have noticed lately a lot of hugely premined coin being listed there.
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:37:53 PM

Bittrex is very particular about several things, but in the end, they don't require a certain "pay to play" amount.

They do require Enhanced Verified Account of a team member or person holding 10% or more of the coins.  They take a lot of intangibles in to account as well, such as if your code has gone under a peer review, if the coin is novel in some way or just another clone and how much pre-mining occurred.

Going forward they want an average of 0.5 BTC/day volume and a lot of liquidity (termed as more than 15 BTC worth of buy orders).  They also like to be kept in the loop on development issues (from the developers).  All in all, Bittrex is a quality exchange (and one I'd love to see DAS on) but not a very easy task to get on nor stay on.

Thanks for this thorough clarification. I see people screaming on pretty much any new coin that it should go to Bittrex, yet they don't understand that the coin has to possess strong fundamentals and adequate liquidity in order to be listed there.
crypto_patriot

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:53:53 PM

Regards,

c_p

Appreciate your detailed explanation, but the real issue is:

Peeps will not go through 107 pages of posts, and a recent post regarding this WILL bring the misrepresentation forward and prevent others from getting scammed.

If I had not asked the question, I would have gotten the wrong coin.

Thanks for your attention.

EDIT:  Another suggestion:  Place a big warning on the first post (under exchanges) of this thread saying the DAS on cryptopia is NOT the same.

I did and do go through EVERY single page and post on btctalk ANNs (mining, exchanges, etc) for coins I do due diligence on before investing in. long or short. Along with every other resource I can find a coin on.  (I'm long on DAS)

Since the DAS ANN was made by the dev Truckman, he would have to edit it with this information. I will send him another PM. I was thinking the same thing. Smiley

Something like:

*********WARNING TO ALL DAS BUYERS AND TRADERS**********

The coin with the ticker DAS on Cryptopia at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=DAS

IS -NOT- THIS DAS. This Cryptopia coin actually named DA$ with Cryptopia ticker DAS is not

affiliated with this coin in any way, shape or form. 

Caveat Emptor!

*********WARNING TO ALL DAS BUYERS AND TRADERS**********
Regards,

c_p

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: