Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes.  (Read 153923 times)
klrrider09

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:22:09 PM

Yep, network is dead. Last block about 9 hours ago. No way to get any transaction confirmed in that situation.
Yep, mine will not sync either.
crypto_patriot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:25:54 PM

Yep, network is dead. Last block about 9 hours ago. No way to get any transaction confirmed in that situation.
Looks like whatever the blockchain freeze was, it has been fixed. Mining resumed on several pools with current block height = 42220.
I'm re-syncing my wallet and restarting my MNs.

Fire 'em up. We are back in biz!!

Regards,

c_p

"Student of every thing, master of no thing.
Student of every one, master of no one."
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:37:00 PM

Looks like whatever the blockchain freeze was, it has been fixed. Mining resumed on several pools with current block height = 42220.

Regards,

c_p

boom baby, great news! I've made a 3x on DAS, and I am out. Don't see a future for the coin without Truckman.

/dumpdascoin

I hope this is just a big FUD from me, and all you guys still in won't regret

Adios!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
kabi123

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:38:03 PM

Regards,

c_p

yeee hm, and all profit su.cked b granatgaspool ahhhh
crypto_patriot

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:54:47 PM

Regards,

c_p

granatgaspool = 460 last 7 days for DAS
hexpool (now down) was running that every 24 hours!

Mining is mining. It needs to be done as one of the many facets of a coin's success. Be it granatgaspool, topcoins, bilbotel or SOpool, miners need a pool to mine and make some money to pay for their electricity and make a profit. And all the enabled DAS masternodes share in the rewards. Mining IS good for a coin.

Regards,

c_p

ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:05:06 PM

there seems to be a lot of hates in the thread calling names of the authors. Need to be careful with the project. The price for owning a masternode is relatively cheap though
crypto_patriot

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:30:10 PM

Regards,

c_p

boom baby, great news! I've made a 3x on DAS, and I am out. Don't see a future for the coin without Truckman.

/dumpdascoin

Adios!

"Don't see a future for the coin without Truckman"

Truckman is alive and well and still involved with DAS! (FUD, lie, incorrect assumption)

If you want a quick 3x and out, go for it. That's your personal decision in the world of crypto.

I could run and dump at 4x right now, but I'm holding. I think this coin has a future, whether you do or not.

Good luck with your 3x if that's what floats your boat. I always shoot for 10x min and usually get much more on my altcoin holds along with BTC value increases as a multiplier (10x3=30x, etc.) Wink

Regards,

c_p

kabi123

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:39:16 PM

Regards,

c_p

Mining is mining. It needs to be done as one of the many facets of a coin's success. Be it granatgaspool, topcoins, bilbotel or SOpool, miners need a pool to mine and make some money to pay for their electricity and make a profit. And all the enabled DAS masternodes share in the rewards. Mining IS good for a coin.

Regards,

c_p

o man o man P
u really dontknow how multipools work....P
yee normal miners need normal pools... and thats are not multipols as zpool ....
multipools make profit only for little amount of people with bots autoadjusting orders in nicehash...
normal/little miners eat only dust.... thats why i hate multipools, because i know how they ''work'' for normal miners...

and coins mined in multipools get autodumped=pricedumped....
Nillecram

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:29:09 PM

@krabi123:

If you check my pool : pool.bilbotel.fr

It's the yaamp pool from tpruvot.
The multipool option with "auto-dump" is disable.

There is only the option to mine the coin you want. I started my pool in order to offer a pool for ITZ coin.
I just want to offer a service to support some coin by offering a pool.

There are better player in the field of multipool like nicehash and co.
I don't intend to do like them. I think they are killing altcoins.

crypto_patriot

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:26:44 AM

Regards,

c_p

Regards,

c_p

o man o man P
u really dontknow how multipools work....P
yee normal miners need normal pools... and thats are not multipols as zpool ....
multipools make profit only for little amount of people with bots autoadjusting orders in nicehash...
normal/little miners eat only dust.... thats why i hate multipools, because i know how they ''work'' for normal miners...

and coins mined in multipools get autodumped=pricedumped....

I totally understand mining and how the mining pools, multipools, private pools, etc. work. Many coins have varied difficulty pools for the various hashrate capabilities of the miner, "normal" (whatever that means to you) and the "big boys" and even in between. That is the world of crypto and I accept it. I am not a miner at all anymore and I don't get into the politics like you do. Just because I make a general statement in regards to the big picture, please don't judge my knowledge or understanding. I will not do so in return either. Wink

All that I KNOW is the DAS NEEDS the hashpower to overcome the rare blocks that have a high base difficulty matched with a high block difficulty that can hold up ALL transactions pending on the masternode network. Like we saw today with a 9 hour delay on block 42170 (31 transactions!) and a lesser delay with another difficulty spike on 42229 (10 transactions). With the loss of hexpool last weekend (due to the yiimp vulnerability hack) which was a consistent mining resource holding up the DAS blockchain, we needed other pools and miners using those pools ASAP to overcome these immediate issues. If it comes to less hashpower causing transaction delays, huge debug.log's on MNs, no confirmations and DAS user/investor dissatisfaction, I don't care who's hashpower gets us through the growing pains and difficulty spikes. And with higher mining, there are higher masternode rewards, resulting in a higher ROI for MN maintainers. A win-win-win for miners, MNs owners and DAS holders. BIG picture.

A Dash forked coin like DAS NEEDS the consistent and growing hashpower for block generation as well as the decentralized masternode network, along with devs, community, exchanges, investors (there will ALWAYS be day traders/shorts like there will be mining "big boys"), etc.. That is how it works. It's a matter of finding and keeping the right balance, which is a LOT of work. Look how BTC is. If no hashpower, no network, huge transaction delays and no BTC use nor value, although that is an extreme example. DAS IS a fork of Dash which is a fork of Litecoin which is a fork of Bitcoin. Let's learn from the problems and weaknesses of THOSE major cryptos to help altcoins (incl DAS) survive and become differentiated. DAS does have a long way to go, of course. So does Truckman as the sole dev and major premine holder.

Many good people in the DAS community have many good ideas that can help DAS. Truckman should not expect those people to devote their time, resources, skills and money to make up for his weaknesses or lack of skills and time.

Regards,

c_p

DAS donations: D6MUrL4Repv9NrynL3Ue1gFDwnYhBTbam2

dodopool

Activity: 238

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:46:47 AM

explorer is showing last block as 42298 (192 minutes ago) my wallet/masternode wallet is showing last block as 42298 and my wallet still thinks it is 3 hours behind and in "unsynced" status. hence i cannot check my masternode status, run masternode commands because the walllet is not "synced"

also wallet says "no block source available" but I think that is BS since I am already on latest block...

what is happening? a ninja fork happened?

nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:48:47 AM

Maybe get a fork
crypto_patriot

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:05:11 AM

Re: Masternode Rewards

Want to know which masternode addresses have been selected for masternode rewards in 20 block increments?

In your console, just type: masternode winners

Even if the block has not yet been generated, the winning masternode has already been determined. If there is more than one address listed for a block, the one with the highest number associated with it after the : is the one that will be selected.

Some have asked how masternodes are selected for rewards, well this is the result of the reward process ("masternode winners") calculations and a sneak peek on which addresses will get rewards. Smiley

Explore all the console commands with: help for a list. Then help [command] for a detailed format and the uses of each command.

Explore the core. Explore the block explorers. Explore the mining pools. Things will start to make sense on how the DAS blockchain, transactions and masternode rewards work, if you already did not know. Learn, apply, share.

Regards,

c_p

DAS donations:  D6MUrL4Repv9NrynL3Ue1gFDwnYhBTbam2

Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:42:35 AM

1k das for a MN?

SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:56:07 AM

SOpool.us (Formerly SteamOctanePool.com) has added DAS, only 0.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=DAS as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 5 hours!

Example config below

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u DPcNKxhvuqjSyTdjfr6BjwDgKgsCnjznmp -p c=DASx  

Donation Address: DPcNKxhvuqjSyTdjfr6BjwDgKgsCnjznmp

SOPool just found its first 2 blocks.  Waiting for them to mature!  Jump in and mine with the others!

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
Slowpok3

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:20:23 AM

Yep, network is dead. LNo way to get any transaction confirmed  Sad Sad
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:30:32 AM

Regards,

c_p

/dumpdascoin

Adios!

"Don't see a future for the coin without Truckman"

Truckman is alive and well and still involved with DAS! (FUD, lie, incorrect assumption)

If you want a quick 3x and out, go for it. That's your personal decision in the world of crypto.

I could run and dump at 4x right now, but I'm holding. I think this coin has a future, whether you do or not.

Good luck with your 3x if that's what floats your boat. I always shoot for 10x min and usually get much more on my altcoin holds along with BTC value increases as a multiplier (10x3=30x, etc.) Wink

Regards,

c_p

Patriot,

By all means please do not get me wrong, it is not my intention to see this coin die, and I wish you the biggest success with this project. The only problem I see is a lack of involvement from Truckman. He posts here every 1-3 weeks but that is not enough for me. None of those posts had an actual update, just something along the lines of 'this is ok, no need to change' or 'update coming soon'. Looking at the fate of his previous coins, is not reassuring.

Although I usually am a strong holder like yourself, but I see too many red flags in this project.

There are many strong project out there that I rather put my money in, have a look at Onion or DIMCOIN.

I could very well be wrong and DAS will moon, and I hope the very best for DAS for the sake of you and other investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
kabi123

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:45:18 AM

ok, i say it differently...

reason why multipools su.k for DAS is...they mine coin only when the diff is low, they nuke coin into extrem diff areas and then stop mining....ecetera u donthave that hashpower to overcome that ''problematic'' block,
only who work on that extreme block are little miners with little hashpower and they eat only dust as reward...
and thats what is now happening with DAS is because of burst mining... 1-3min fast blocks and then network is stuck many hours on one block
and thats really bad for network or transactions ...
and anyone is going to mine this coin on steamoctane or so at diff values that dontpay for fu..ing energy cost..all because off multipools

p.s only reason why was hexpool first in DAS block amounat was that ''monitoring tools'' in multipools not worked and they wasnt able to spot oportunity to nuke DAS and su.k the profit.., now that ''tool'' work and we can see the result...network stuck in extrem diff blocks that are solved only b volunteers that just dontget acceptable revard...

multipools are only creating stucks and problems for DAS networ, not solving it...
but ok...this was m last ''raging'' about multipools ( for today mehehe P ) , have a nice day P
funbuxx

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:41:42 AM

Some signs of life this morning:

Code:
grep "new best" debug.log | grep "2017-09-13" | wc -l

Latest

Code:
2017-09-13 06:36:13 UpdateTip: new best=000000000013f6713b2e14997dc0ef465cb9a00f1b1827e8e1d9a66c1c6df093  height=42411  log2_work=57.29393  tx=57966  date=2017-09-13 06:35:57 progress=0.999988  cache=0.2MiB(1325tx)
Pjohnx

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

Hi guys i'm following this guide to create a Masternode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVIoVnarKm0
But i have one problem at the 4:25. When send my 1000 Das to the "adress 0", the movement is unconfirmed all time. I waited four hours but the result is the same. Why?
The wallet in the VPS is already working but in the guide there is this passage and after i synchronize with the VPS.

Sorry for my bad english, and thanks for any answer! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: