Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes.  (Read 153923 times)
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:10:00 PM

Novaexchange:
We are currently doing maintenance on our registration tool and will currently not accept any new users. Welcome back later!

Is DAS selling anywhere except Nova?

only nova...

bummer, why only nova?? the more exchanges the more volume this will get ....
Because to get one some exchanges there is a fee and the dev doesnt want to pay that it seems. Hopefully we will get some more information, but for now just gotta be patient.
So, how can I get this coin, if I have not access to Nova? Where to buy DAS?

Is dev has next plan? What das will do in the future?

The dev, Truckman, has not logged into btctalk in 19 days, so he has not read any posts, PMs, he is not involved in the community and does not provide ANY support to DAS users. See his profile here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=996485

The dev, Truckman, has done NOTHING to the code of DAS on github since July 25, shortly after DAS was listed on NovaExchange, and has not merged any pull requests with changes and corrections to the master since at least July 27. See here: https://github.com/Truckman83/DAS-source

There is NO whitepaper, no roadmap, no planning, no project management, no short and long-term goals, no effective communication. Just what Truckman feels like saying about once a month or so to prove he is alive and still aware of DAS' existence. :\

These are FACTS, not opinions nor FUD disinformation.

All work has been done through the time, effort and expense of individual community members, including the creation and maintenance of http://dascryptocash.org/ .

Truckman is the SOLE DEV, but as you can see, has done no code dev work in 2 months and has been gone from the only DAS forum I know he is involved in for almost 3 weeks. He used to read every day even if he did not post or respond to PMs.  Over time he does less and less while holding about 25% of all created DAS. He is the dev only in name, not action. He is the weakest link in the DAS community when he needs to be the strongest link for DAS to survive and thrive.

He, along with all of the inherent problems associated with a simple fork of Dash with a bare minimum of changes to be able to call it an altcoin, is why I no longer hold DAS nor operate any masternodes. The only redeeming factor about DAS is it's community, which deserves much more than what Truckman is able to deliver. Sad

I will still help DAS holders and community members in tech support as I am able to, but I am no longer a holder of DAS as an investment, short or long, because I see no future for DAS. It is easy mining profits for large hashrate auto-switching x11 multipools and easily manipulated by day traders on NovaExchange. If it weren't for all the profit motivated mining pools conversions to BTC and the day traders, there would not be much, if any, activity on NovaExchange.

I took a chance in early August on 20k DAS but over the past 2 months, all of the cons have proven to strongly outweighed the pros, but that is my own personal investment and technical analysis. I sold all of mine in small batches over the past 2 weeks so as not to negatively affect the value. To each, his/her own. Make your own decisions... Smiley

Regards,

c_p

PS: I *AM* working on a new innovative blockchain project and I will let everyone know the details when it's ready, and not a moment before. Wink It will be good to go right out of the gate along with a process for rewarding members of the DAS community prior to exchange listing/trading. You deserve better than DAS. Smiley

Thanks CP. I suppose you will now probably agree with what I said about DAS a week or two ago. I have been following your efforts since closing my DAS investment, I believed in you - but not truckman. I am happy that such a strong community was built with this coin, and that all the best of this community can be transfered to your coin, and I sincerely hope that the coin you deploy will be of success.

I am not much of a coder, but if you need any support with your new venture, feel free to hit me up with a PM. Happy to assist you with marketing and graphic design efforts.

Looks like the failure of DAS is the starting block of something greater Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
glennmatthew

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:14:38 PM

hi i send to  0 adres ( getnewaddress 0)  but 0 confirmation  2 hours.....

masternode outputs

{
}

Hi, this is because the network is frozen, there is not enough hashpower to crack the more difficult blocks. It will probably be resumed for a period of time, and then freeze again. I would strongly recommend that you make use of that window, to send your DAS to nova. When the network freezes, your MN also won't generate any profit.

Have a look through the last few pages of this thread to get a better picture of the situation. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:22:08 PM

masternode outputs

{
}

Hi, this is because the network is frozen, there is not enough hashpower to crack the more difficult blocks. It will probably be resumed for a period of time, and then freeze again. I would strongly recommend that you make use of that window, to send your DAS to nova. When the network freezes, your MN also won't generate any profit.

Have a look through the last few pages of this thread to get a better picture of the situation. 

huh , my MN is still working and earning , thus your saying its going death ......
redditarco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:39:43 PM

masternode outputs

{
}

huh , my MN is still working and earning , thus your saying its going death ......

thought so seems more and more trolls trying to make it seem coin is dead and all is not working, saw some in telegram room, something else is going on. yup!
glennmatthew

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:14:27 PM

masternode outputs

{
}

thought so seems more and more trolls trying to make it seem coin is dead and all is not working, saw some in telegram room, something else is going on. yup!

Don't get me wrong it is not my intention to spread fud. I do not wish bad for DAS. I want every crypto investor to prosper and make money. I just don't want to community to be burned by truckmans halfbaked efforts (again).

I am just sharing with everyone else that I see too many red flags.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
redditarco

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:49:49 PM

masternode outputs

{
}

Don't get me wrong it is not my intention to spread fud. I do not wish bad for DAS. I want every crypto investor to prosper and make money. I just don't want to community to be burned by truckmans halfbaked efforts (again).

I am just sharing with everyone else that I see too many red flags.
seems you been posting for a while (full member) I would think the protocol would be getting a back up dev/replacement if this one is bottleneck etc. there are a lot of freelance service for devs etc. such as guru, freelancer and upwork. folks eager to work and at low rates. just make sure u screen and pay 1/4 when a 1/4 of work is done! etc. pay when work is done! not before!
jota17

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:59:16 PM

TRUCKMAN: are you alive?
If you are alive, please send a signal.
DrReaper

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:09:41 PM

The timing of Truckmans last log on is close to the hurricane in Texas. It's possible he was involved. Still, you would think he might mention a hurricane was headed his way.
ardus

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:20:48 AM

PS: I *AM* working on a new innovative blockchain project and I will let everyone know the details when it's ready, and not a moment before. Wink It will be good to go right out of the gate along with a process for rewarding members of the DAS community prior to exchange listing/trading. You deserve better than DAS. Smiley
It would be very interesting to look at your project. Please keep us in touch Smiley
Slowpok3

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:33:34 AM

Novaexchange:
We are currently doing maintenance on our registration tool and will currently not accept any new users. Welcome back later!

Is DAS selling anywhere except Nova?

only nova...

bummer, why only nova?? the more exchanges the more volume this will get ....
Because to get one some exchanges there is a fee and the dev doesnt want to pay that it seems. Hopefully we will get some more information, but for now just gotta be patient.
So, how can I get this coin, if I have not access to Nova? Where to buy DAS?

Is dev has next plan? What das will do in the future?

The dev, Truckman, has not logged into btctalk in 19 days, so he has not read any posts, PMs, he is not involved in the community and does not provide ANY support to DAS users. See his profile here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=996485

The dev, Truckman, has done NOTHING to the code of DAS on github since July 25, shortly after DAS was listed on NovaExchange, and has not merged any pull requests with changes and corrections to the master since at least July 27. See here: https://github.com/Truckman83/DAS-source

There is NO whitepaper, no roadmap, no planning, no project management, no short and long-term goals, no effective communication. Just what Truckman feels like saying about once a month or so to prove he is alive and still aware of DAS' existence. :\

These are FACTS, not opinions nor FUD disinformation.

All work has been done through the time, effort and expense of individual community members, including the creation and maintenance of http://dascryptocash.org/ .

Truckman is the SOLE DEV, but as you can see, has done no code dev work in 2 months and has been gone from the only DAS forum I know he is involved in for almost 3 weeks. He used to read every day even if he did not post or respond to PMs.  Over time he does less and less while holding about 25% of all created DAS. He is the dev only in name, not action. He is the weakest link in the DAS community when he needs to be the strongest link for DAS to survive and thrive.

He, along with all of the inherent problems associated with a simple fork of Dash with a bare minimum of changes to be able to call it an altcoin, is why I no longer hold DAS nor operate any masternodes. The only redeeming factor about DAS is it's community, which deserves much more than what Truckman is able to deliver. Sad

I will still help DAS holders and community members in tech support as I am able to, but I am no longer a holder of DAS as an investment, short or long, because I see no future for DAS. It is easy mining profits for large hashrate auto-switching x11 multipools and easily manipulated by day traders on NovaExchange. If it weren't for all the profit motivated mining pools conversions to BTC and the day traders, there would not be much, if any, activity on NovaExchange.

I took a chance in early August on 20k DAS but over the past 2 months, all of the cons have proven to strongly outweighed the pros, but that is my own personal investment and technical analysis. I sold all of mine in small batches over the past 2 weeks so as not to negatively affect the value. To each, his/her own. Make your own decisions... Smiley

Regards,

c_p

Thanks CP. I suppose you will now probably agree with what I said about DAS a week or two ago. I have been following your efforts since closing my DAS investment, I believed in you - but not truckman. I am happy that such a strong community was built with this coin, and that all the best of this community can be transfered to your coin, and I sincerely hope that the coin you deploy will be of success.

I am not much of a coder, but if you need any support with your new venture, feel free to hit me up with a PM. Happy to assist you with marketing and graphic design efforts.

Looks like the failure of DAS is the starting block of something greater Wink

Why can not the community develop a coin?
Add the necessary code, because the code is publicly available
Issue a purse that does not make buzomnyh logs for 20GB, and does not contain errors,
add to other exchanges, etc.
Does it all mean that Truckman has a lot of coins?
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:11:48 AM

I have 2 masternode wallet and they each keep locking rather quickly on me, so my masternode keeps stopping.

I've unlocked them from the settings menu and I've also tried walletpassphrase "passphrase" 999999 and each time when I look about 30 minutes later then are locked.

Any ideas what is going on?

btc00

Activity: 361
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:39:10 PM

send 1000 to 0 wallet....   wait 2 day, but 435 confirmation

masternode outputs

{
}

zero... not have transaction id help mee please.  das network working?

https://t.me/crypto_tops aвтopcкий кaнaл вeдy c 2017 гoдa
http://retrodrop.pro coфт пpoeкт для cибилдepoв/peтpoдpпoepoв пoд мeтaмacк
olegoleg117

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:39:49 PM

The price of a coin fell for two weeks from 7680 to 2100
If the developer has 25% of all coins, he is most likely not interested in such a fall.
Probably it's some kind of game
jota17

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

The timing of Truckmans last log on is close to the hurricane in Texas. It's possible he was involved. Still, you would think he might mention a hurricane was headed his way.
Then, Truckman was dead in the Texas hurricane?
klrrider09

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:24:13 PM

My wallet received the initial coins I sent it from Nova but I can not send from it to any other address. Just question marks, no confirmations. The funny thing is that the wallet seems to be syncing now but still not functional.  Undecided
dodopool

Activity: 238

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:12:31 PM

Then, Truckman was dead in the Texas hurricane?

isn't truckman turkish?

edit: oh may be turkish living in texas Tongue

chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:14:23 PM

How do we get coins back from our masternodes? When you try to send the coins somewhere it is 1000 short since those were sent to your masternode, so how do you get those back to send them somewhere else if needed?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
szfinx

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:52:29 PM

send 1000 to 0 wallet....   wait 2 day, but 435 confirmation

masternode outputs

{
}

zero... not have transaction id help mee please.  das network working?

Have you sent a 1000 DAS exactly, or 1000 DAS - transaction fee?
Do you check this 'masternode outputs' command on the wallet where the coin arrived, and not where you sent from?

szfinx

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:54:37 PM

How do we get coins back from our masternodes? When you try to send the coins somewhere it is 1000 short since those were sent to your masternode, so how do you get those back to send them somewhere else if needed?

If you have a controlling windows wallet, they you can click on 'send' then input. Select the grayed out 1000 balance and right click and unlock it.
If you have a hot masternode, change the masternode=1 to 0 in the das.conf file.

tygr1269tygr

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:57:31 PM

They stay on your wallet
Just at a different address
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: