Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106050 times)
VeGa-NL

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:20:07 PM

Whats up with the price of ATB?! Im not complaining, but did i mis a memo or what?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katalex

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:50:54 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 08:25:41 PM by katalex

Hello,
I'd like to share my experience with ATB MINING.
Since the installation of the test wallet I'm trying to figure out how this PoS mining works.
I could mine some test coins with the test wallet and I'm mining some real coins with my real wallet now.
This is what I have discovered so far.

1) Wallet balance and addresses
First of all we need a basic understanding of the way addresses work inside the wallet.
The balance of the wallet is the sum of the balances of the addresses contained in the wallet.
If you want to check the addresses and the coin amounts for each address I suggest you to turn on the "coin control feature" (Settings/Options/Wallet/Enable coin control features), then go to the Send page and click on the "INPUTS..." button. There you have the list of all your addresses cointaining your balance, for each address you can see the amount it contains, the date when the address received that amount and the number of confirmations since that date.
The number of confirmations equals the number of blocks generated in the ATB blockchain since the address received the amount.
Since new blocks are generated approximately every 2,5 minutes, the confirmations number of the address is costantly rising.
Keep in mind that addresses, amounts and confirmations are all stored in the blockchain, not in your wallet. If you keep the wallet close, the addresses and their amounts still "live" in the blockcahin and their confirmations continue rising, regardless of the wallet software (open or close).
Every time you make a transaction, even if you move an amount from an address to itself, the receiving address is a new one and you will find a specific row (in the INPUTS... dialog talked before) of this new address and it will start from 0 confirmations.

2) Prepare for staking
Ok we started from an address containing an amount of coins. When an address receives some coins it starts from 0 confirmations. Then the blocks are generated in the blockchain and the confirmations pile up "on your address". Well if you keep your address still (you don't move coins out from it) this address reaches the magic number of 2880 confirmations (approx 5 days of blocks). That is the time when your address is "mature". During "maturation" time you don't need to keep the wallet open, it matures "in the blockchain". This "mature" address is ready to "be picked" by the PoS system (that is what we try to accomplish). It "can" be picked, but that doesn't mean that it will be picked in a predictable time. It depends on some factors.
Here it comes at help the console command "getstakinginfo" (Help/debug window/console/getstakinginfo command). If you are configured for mining and you have at least one "mature" address you will see:
   "enabled": true (you are correctly configured for mining)
   "staking": true (you have at least one mature-over 2880 confirmations address)
   "weight": some number (this equals the total amount of your mature addresses)
You are not still "staking", you are just "elegible" for staking.

3) Staking/mining
If you are lucky, at some time one of your mature addresses is "picked" for staking. This is an automatic process that needs the wallet to be open, because the wallet has an active role in this process. Here what happens:
In the Overview panel, under the labels "Available" and "Pending" appears a new label "Stake". On the right of the "Stake" label you can see the amount that was contained in the picked address plus the total amount of the mining (the coins that you gain as a reward).
In the "Recent transaction" table you usually see 2 new transactions of the mined coins, the total mined amount is approximately divided in half between these two transactions.
In the "transactions" panel you can see the same 2 transactions and, in the first column, you have a visual indicator of the time they will remain in "immature" state: From the moment of the "stake" (when your address is picked) the picked address is "frozen" for 481 confirmations (approx 20 hours) and so are the mined coins.
When this time ends (481 confirmations) the staking ends and you will find that your original address is split in two new addresses, each containing half of the "stake". Let's make an example:
Original address: 1000 coins
Staking 1018 coins
Mining transactions: 9 coins each
End of staking: two different addresses, each containing 509 coins (in the end you gained 18 new coins)
These new addresses will have an "age" of 481 confirmations when they become available in your wallet after the staking time.
That means that the 2 new addresses are not ready to be picked again until they reach the magic number of 2880 confirmations.

4) Strategies for staking
If you just keep your addresses still you will end having your coins split in two at every staking cycle. Is this the best strategy?
Here is where you have the power of intervention: Decide how to split your coins in how many addresses.
Since we are said that more coins we have and more is the chance to be picked, you need to decide if it's better to put all your money in a single address or if it's better to divide the amounts in more addressess of less value each.
Of course it depends on how many coins you have in your balance.
If you have a single address, when it is picked you will have to wait for other 5 days before it is mature again (and you will end up with 2 addresses containing half coins each). At that time you will have doubled the addressess, but halfed the amounts. If you keep different addresses with different coin age maybe as soon as a staking ends you already have a new address mature for staking (staking: true).
My personal strategy at the moment is this (don't know if it's the best, but I'm testing it with satisfaction)
I own 3000 coins
I think a good amount for a single address to be picked "soon" is 1000 coins (based on my experience, at the current level of "staking power" of the network)
I split the coins in 3 addresses of 1000 coins each (more on how to do this later)
Once an address is picked by the PoS system I wait the staking time (481 blocks). As soon as the staking time ends I move the 2 split address back in one address of 1000 coins (I lose 481 confirmations, but I keep the amount that I think is good). Resetting the age of the address makes it available approx every 6 days, but since I have 3 different addresses I always have at least one address available for staking while the others "recycle". Approx every 2/3 days I expect to be picked, with an average of 3 stakes per week. If I had 7000 coins, I would divide them in 7 addresses (1000 coins each) and I would expect an average of one mining every day.

5) Controlling your addresses
Remember when we enabled our "coin control feature"? Well it is what we need when we want to move amounts from specific addresses (we don't want the wallet to choose addresses with an old coin age, because we want them to be picked by the PoS system). So when I repack the "younger" split addresses after the stake, I choose that addresses from the "inputs" button and send the amount to a new address of mine.

Hope this helps and looking forward to hear your experiences and your staking strategies.

regards from katalex
BaNgTHai

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:35:02 PM

in the roadmap it says that "ATB/USD is listed at USA, Canada, Europe & Asia exchanges". What exchanges might that be. As far a crypto exchanges its only yobit and maybe hitbtc (mentioned in this thread) but other than that where else is this coin listed and is there any fiat gateways?
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:41:30 PM

Nearly a month and not a single coin mined, not looking promising.

ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:35:10 AM

Hello,
I'd like to share my experience with ATB MINING.
Since the installation of the test wallet I'm trying to figure out how this PoS mining works.
I could mine some test coins with the test wallet and I'm mining some real coins with my real wallet now.
This is what I have discovered so far.

1) First af all we need a basic understanding of the way addresses work inside the wallet.
The balance of the wallet is the sum of the balances of the addresses contained in the wallet.
If you want to check the addresses and the coin amounts for each address I suggest you to turn on the "coin control feature" (Settings/Options/Wallet/Enable coin control features), then go to the Send page and click on the "INPUTS..." button. There you have the list of all your addresses cointaining your balance, for each address you can see the amount it contains, the date when the address received that amount and the number of confirmations since that date.
The number of confirmations equals the number of blocks generated in the ATB blockchain since the address received the amount.
Since new blocks are generated approximately each 2,5 minutes, the confirmations of the address is costantly rising.
Keep in mind that addresses, amounts and confirmations are all stored in the blockchain, not in your wallet. If you keep the wallet close, the addresses and their amounts still "live" in the blockcahin and their confirmations continue rising, regardless of the wallet software (open or close).
Every time you make a transaction, even if you move an amount from an address to itself, the receiving address is a new one and you will find a specific row (in the INPUTS... dialog talked before) of this new address and it will start from 0 confirmations.

2) Prepare for staking:
Ok we started from an address containing an amount of coins. When an address receives some coins it starts from 0 confirmations. Then the blocks are generated in the blockchain and the confirmations pile up "on your address". Well if you keep your address still (you don't move coins out from it) this address reaches the magic number of 2880 confirmations (approx 5 days of blocks). That is the time when your address is "mature". During "maturation" time you don't need to keep the wallet open, it matures "in the blockchain". This "mature" address is ready to "be picked" by the PoS system (that is what we try to accomplish). It "can" be picked, but that doesn't mean that it will be picked in a predictable time. It depends on some factors.
Here it comes at help the console command "getstakinginfo" (Help/debug window/console/getstakinginfo command). If you are configured for mining and you have at least one "mature" address you will see:
   "enabled": true (you are correctly configured for mining)
   "staking": true (you have at least one mature-over 2880 confirmations address)
   "weight": some number (this equals the total amount of your mature addresses)
You are not still "staking", you are just "elegible" for staking.

3) Staking/mining:
If you are lucky, at some time one of your mature addresses is "picked" for staking. This is an automatic process that needs the wallet to be open, because the wallet has an active role in this process. Here what happens:
In the Overview panel, under the labels "Available" and "Pending" appears a new label "Stake". On the right of the "Stake" label you can see the amount that was contained in the picked address plus the total amount of the mining (the coins that you gain as a reward).
In the "Recent transaction" table you usually see 2 new transactions of the mined coins, the total mined amount is approximately divided in half between these two transactions.
In the "transactions" panel you can see the same 2 transactions and, in the first column, you have a visual indicator of the time they will remain in "immature" state: From the moment of the "stake" (when your address is picked) the picked address is "frozen" for 481 confirmations (approx 20 hours) and so are the mined coins.
When this time ends (481 confirmations) the staking ends and you will find that your original address is split in two new addresses, each containing half of the "stake". Let's make an example:
Original address: 1000 coins
Staking 1018 coins
Mining transactions: 9 coins each
End of staking: two different addresses, each containing 509 coins (in the end you gained 18 new coins)
These new addresses will have an "age" of 481 confirmations when they become available in your wallet after the staking time.
That means that the 2 new addresses are not ready to be picked again until they reach the magic number of 2880 confirmations.

4) Strategies for staking
If you just keep your addresses still you will end having your coins split in two at every staking cycle. Is this the best strategy?
Here is where you have the power of intervention: Decide how to split your coins in how many addresses.
Since we are said that more coins we have and more is the chance to be picked, you need to decide if it's better to put all your money in a single address or if it's better to divide the amounts in more addressess of less value each.
Of course it depends on how many coins you have in your balance.
If you have a single address, when it is picked you will have to wait for other 5 days before it is mature again (and you will find with 2 addresses with half coins each). At that time you will have doubled the addressess, but halfed the amounts. If you keep different addresses with different coin age maybe as soon as a staking ends you already have a new address mature for staking (staking: true).
My personal strategy at the moment is this (don't know if it's the best, but I'm testing it with satisfaction)
I own 3000 coins
I think a good amount for a single address to be picked "soon" is 1000 coins (based on my experience, at the current level of "staking power" of the network)
I split the coins in 3 addresses of 1000 coins each (more on how to do this later)
Once an address is picked by the PoS system I wait the staking time (481 blocks). As soon as the staking time ends I move the 2 split address back in one address of 1000 coins (I lose 481 confirmations, but I keep the amount that I think is good). Resetting the age of the address makes it available approx every 6 days, but since I have 3 different addresses I always have at least one address available for staking while the others "recycle". Approx every 2/3 days I expect to be picked, with an average of 3 stakes per week. If I had 7000 coins, I would divide them in 7 addresses (1000 coins each) and I would expect an average of one mining every day.

5) Controlling your addresses
Remember when we enabled our "coin control feature"? Well it is what we need when we want to move amounts from specific addresses (we don't want the wallet to choose addresses with an old coin age, because we want them to be picked by the PoS system). So when I repack the "younger" split addresses after the stake, I choose that addresses from the "inputs" button and send the amount to a new address of mine.

Hope this helps and looking forward to hear your experiences and your staking strategies.

regards from katalex

Thank you,katalex.
You made a great work.

Hope it ll help anybody in their experience with ATB Coin mining.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:39:39 AM

in the roadmap it says that "ATB/USD is listed at USA, Canada, Europe & Asia exchanges". What exchanges might that be. As far a crypto exchanges its only yobit and maybe hitbtc (mentioned in this thread) but other than that where else is this coin listed and is there any fiat gateways?

HitBTC had listed ATB coin at their exchange.
please follow the news to know it first.

It is not a fast process (listing at exchanges).
Be patient please.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:43:36 AM

Nearly a month and not a single coin mined, not looking promising.

Hello, Johnnywelsh.

In the PoS algorithm there is no fixed volume of mining produced in one unit of time. In other words, it is not possible to calculate how much you will earn from 100 ATB per day or from 10,000 per month. I'll explain why. The point is that when consensus is reached by the PoS method, the opportunity to participate in the mining is distributed randomly (casually) between all the wallets in the network. No wallet or user can calculate in advance when exactly his/her wallet will be chosen for the mining of new coin. But despite this fact, there is a number of opportunities increasing the amount and chance of new coins being mined, I will list them below:

1. The volume of the stake held on the balance (the more is your share - the greater is the chance of getting mining)
2. The total amount of shares kept in all wallets of all network members (The smaller is the proportion of other network participants - the greater are the chances of getting mining)
3. Complexity at the current stage of mining. With increasing complexity, the volume of mined coins will be reduced. It will happen once in two years. Profitability is reduced by 50%
4. The period of the wallet being online. The more time your wallet is on the network, the greater are the chances of obtaining mining, because only wallets (nodes) supporting the network can participate in the mining (ones that take the information and synchronize with the single distributed registry - the blockchain).

Observing all the above recommendations, you can increase your chances of getting mining, however, it is not possible to calculate mining in advance.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:40:07 PM

ATB Coin is Listed on the HitBTC Exchange

ATB Coin is already present on the HitBTC Exchange, the 4th leading crypto-exchange of the world with $66,700,000+ daily trading volume.

HitBTC allows traders examine the best features of ATB Coin which include high speed, the highest level of security and other advantages. The new cryptocurrency starts its way of changing everyday life to the better. Among the most significant ones are:

Segregated Witness allows to optimize the place in the block with the list of transactions, due to which the number of transactions in one block, in comparison with the majority of other existing popular cryptocurrencies, increases several times, respectively, increasing the speed of transactions;

Lightning Network provides an opportunity for ATB Coin users to almost instantly make an unlimited number of transactions between users with a reduced commission, without waiting for confirmation from the blockchain network;

https://coinidol.com/atb-coin-is-listed-on-the-hitbtc-exchange/

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:06:08 AM

ATB Coin is Listed on the HitBTC Exchange

ATB Coin is already present on the HitBTC Exchange, the 4th leading crypto-exchange of the world with $66,700,000+ daily trading volume.

HitBTC allows traders examine the best features of ATB Coin which include high speed, the highest level of security and other advantages. The new cryptocurrency starts its way of changing everyday life to the better. Among the most significant ones are:

Segregated Witness allows to optimize the place in the block with the list of transactions, due to which the number of transactions in one block, in comparison with the majority of other existing popular cryptocurrencies, increases several times, respectively, increasing the speed of transactions;

Lightning Network provides an opportunity for ATB Coin users to almost instantly make an unlimited number of transactions between users with a reduced commission, without waiting for confirmation from the blockchain network;

https://coinidol.com/atb-coin-is-listed-on-the-hitbtc-exchange/

Thank you,Vladdirescu87.

ATB Coin HitBTC Listing – One of the Largest World Crypto-Exchanges!

Dear Investors!

We are pleased to announce the agreement and the successful resolution of all formalities, which resulted in the ATB Coin token being added to the HitBTC exchange – one of the world’s largest crypto-exchanges.

The daily trading volume of the HitBTC is more than $160,000,000. This indicator puts the exchange as fourth place in the world for terms of total trading volume!

HitBTC offers the exchange the majority of digital currencies to Bitcoins, as well as the most famous altcoins. The exchange provides the opportunity to conduct trades with 200 different cryptocurrencies, among which the ATB Coin token will take its place. In the next few days, users will be able to trade ATB Coin in absolutely all currency pairs.

Cooperation promises to be mutually beneficial for both sides. HitBTC gets a new market and an increase in trading volumes, as ATB Coin is a reliable and already proven trading platform with solid experience that meets all the requirements of the cryptocurrency world.

We still continue to search for and discuss all the terms of a mutually beneficial cooperation! ATB Coin plans to provide users with the opportunity to pay for online and offline services with the help of ATB Coin, as well as expand their presence on large and prospective crypto-exchange platforms. The aim is to give our investors more opportunities to multiply their investments and use ATB Coin in everyday life.

We will certainly inform all ATB Coin users about new, important events. Follow the news!
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:36:06 AM

ATB Coin To Be Added in the Listing of Popular Crypto-Exchange, BTC-Alpha!

Dear Partners and Investors!

We want to inform you that soon the ATB Coin cryptocurrency will be added to the listing of the international crypto-exchange BTC-Alpha. At the same time, trade and exchange of ATB coins will be immediately available in pair with the first world cryptocurrency – Bitcoin (ATB / BTC).

According to CoinMarketCap, the total trading volume with cryptocurrencies represented on the BTC-Alpha platform amounts to $2,655,774 (475.05 BTC) and continues to grow rapidly.

ATB Coin successfully expands its presence on the world market and is always ready for effective cooperation with other crypto-companies. We do our best to provide our numerous users with the opportunity to increase their investment portfolios and participate in the development of the cryptocurrency.

You can start purchasing ATB Coin and participating in the trades on the official website of the crypto-exchange https://btc-alpha.com. Stay tuned about the exact release date of ATB Coin’s cryptocurrency on the platform in our news feed!
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:37:41 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 12:50:29 PM by DosManos

Beware!

1. Atb coins sold on the ICO were 16mil +- and the circulating supply is 38mil
means atbcoin has more than 50% of the circulating supply.
they did not give explanation on that.
controling 50% of the circulating supply is a big sign for market manipulation

2. The only update made to the site since ICO is deleting the Team members page..
that can hardly be found even in google now
where are all the faces that were in Team members page?
i could find them easily in google a month ago =]
are you trying to hide something?
i have screen shots + archived pictures of the team page .. if someone need it you can talk to me
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:28:00 AM

Hello,

I come here to share my bad experience with ATB Coin and finaly maybe get an answer.

I invested the 13th June 2017 with LTC from my own Wallet (Litevault). Before investing I asked the support in the Website if I can do like this and they said me that it was ok, no need to subscribe to their Website.
But now I still got no tokens, I contacted FIVE times the support and each time I needed to explain all the situation and answer the same questions. Each time they told me : "we understand we will take a look and contact you by mail" but of course I was never contacted by anyone.
I gave to the support everything : TXhash from my investment / my litevault adress and all things that they asked me. I lost hours and finally still got nothing, not even a little e-mail in my box.

Now I come here, not to tell people bad things about this project, but because I WANT an answer and I would like to finaly get my coins !
If someone can help me I would be very happy.

Thank you for reading me.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:02:02 PM

Hello,

I come here to share my bad experience with ATB Coin and finaly maybe get an answer.

I invested the 13th June 2017 with LTC from my own Wallet (Litevault). Before investing I asked the support in the Website if I can do like this and they said me that it was ok, no need to subscribe to their Website.
But now I still got no tokens, I contacted FIVE times the support and each time I needed to explain all the situation and answer the same questions. Each time they told me : "we understand we will take a look and contact you by mail" but of course I was never contacted by anyone.
I gave to the support everything : TXhash from my investment / my litevault adress and all things that they asked me. I lost hours and finally still got nothing, not even a little e-mail in my box.

Now I come here, not to tell people bad things about this project, but because I WANT an answer and I would like to finaly get my coins !
If someone can help me I would be very happy.

Thank you for reading me.

Hello, Orias67
Send your e-mail in pm please.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:44:44 PM

Beware!

2. The only update made to the site since ICO is deleting the Team members page..
i have screen shots + archived pictures of the team page .. if someone need it you can talk to me

According to Coinmarketcap methodology, ATB Coin’s current turnover volume consists of several components: a part of the total ATB Coin pre-mining volume is now distributed over the nodes that provide support for the first stage of building up the decentralized distributed network. Over time, the number of user nodes working in the 24/7 mining mode will increase and we will gradually reduce the support node volume. Once the users’ production of nodes is sufficient to ensure fast and reliable transaction processing, we will completely disable the insurance nodes. Also the total amount of coins listed encompasses those distributed in the form of bounty during the ICO. Coins allocated for connection to partners, such as payment terminals and integrators, have been put into circulation. Now we are at the stage of negotiations with several companies, as well as the volume allocated for planned or future events in which the company will participate and allocate coins as a prize fund, including sports, business, and hackathon activities.

Team page is under construction right now, it will be available soon.
Vy Low

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:56:56 PM

greetings,

May i ask whats the use of atb coin right now aside from trading?
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:09:28 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 11:27:39 PM by DosManos

Beware!

According to Coinmarketcap methodology, ATB Coin’s current turnover volume consists of several components: a part of the total ATB Coin pre-mining volume is now distributed over the nodes that provide support for the first stage of building up the decentralized distributed network. Over time, the number of user nodes working in the 24/7 mining mode will increase and we will gradually reduce the support node volume. Once the users’ production of nodes is sufficient to ensure fast and reliable transaction processing, we will completely disable the insurance nodes. Also the total amount of coins listed encompasses those distributed in the form of bounty during the ICO. Coins allocated for connection to partners, such as payment terminals and integrators, have been put into circulation. Now we are at the stage of negotiations with several companies, as well as the volume allocated for planned or future events in which the company will participate and allocate coins as a prize fund, including sports, business, and hackathon activities.

read this about the Howey test http://consumer.findlaw.com/securities-law/what-is-the-howey-test.html
as a US BASED company with "LEGAL DOCUMENTATION"
you have to be very clear about the next things:

-A description of the company's properties and business purpose
    -A description of the security being offered
    -Information about the company's management
    -Financial statements about the company, certified by independent accountants

distribution of coins as a bounty and to "partners" and "companies"..
so who are these parners and companies who got atb coins
how many coins distributed as a bounty, to whom, for what work exactly ?
how do you distribute the earning from the ICO?

dont you want to share any progress with partnerships? show how your people talk in conference?
hoover was in a conference? wasnt it worth it to show any progress from the conference he was instead of uploading pictures of him sitting on the chair
as i see it, many other ICO projects show on their main page the companies that have partnership with them...
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:06:17 AM

Beware!

read this about the Howey test http://consumer.findlaw.com/securities-law/what-is-the-howey-test.html
as a US BASED company with "LEGAL DOCUMENTATION"
you have to be very clear about the next things:

-A description of the company's properties and business purpose
    -A description of the security being offered
    -Information about the company's management
    -Financial statements about the company, certified by independent accountants

distribution of coins as a bounty and to "partners" and "companies"..
so who are these parners and companies who got atb coins
how many coins distributed as a bounty, to whom, for what work exactly ?
how do you distribute the earning from the ICO?

dont you want to share any progress with partnerships? show how your people talk in conference?
hoover was in a conference? wasnt it worth it to show any progress from the conference he was instead of uploading pictures of him sitting on the chair
as i see it, many other ICO projects show on their main page the companies that have partnership with them...

According to the current law of the US, citezens should comply with the law of the state they live when they want to take a part in projects related to ICO. Collected funds are aimed at developing project, marketing, negotiating with potential partners in terms of entering new exchangers (you can see all exchange partners at our website too) . We post all the news about progress here and at atbcoin.com news page. Be attentive please! Also you can check our github https://github.com/segwit/atbcoin to look for our progress.

We had only 2 bounty types you can check terms there.

If you still have any questions, you can contact our online support by telegram chat. online support will help you with a pleasure.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:20:59 AM

greetings,

May i ask whats the use of atb coin right now aside from trading?

https://atbcoin.com/atb-coin-representatives-announced-partnership-with-zebrapay

At this moment negotiations are already under way with positive dynamics with other companies. Please follow our news

vanBlack

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:36:08 AM

There is no information about the dates in the roadmap.
If the next step of general At ALL is "Daily trade value hits 1,000,000", what is the current Daily trade value?

Are there some kind of client transactions already? What countries are these clients from?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:26:03 PM

There is no information about the dates in the roadmap.
If the next step of general At ALL is "Daily trade value hits 1,000,000", what is the current Daily trade value?

Are there some kind of client transactions already? What countries are these clients from?

You can find all the information at the coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/atbcoin (about trade value and etc.)

There are a lot of client transactions and our clients are from all over the world. You can ask them by yourself about where are they from here: https://t.me/atbcoinchat
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: