Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106071 times)
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

can some smart person tell me why the coin is up again? 44 -> 69 cents its now. with this lawsuit comming and "just a wallet" situation.

plz, make me understand why i should invest more? What is so awesome about atb?

There are a lot of awesome in ATB.

Lightning network:

1)Microtransactions with minimal commission
2)Lightning Network – a protocol allowing to optimize the payment process in the blockchain network, thanks to which the speed of transactions with any amounts significantly grows, while the size of commissions is noticeably reduced. Another element of the Lightning Network protocol is the multi-signature addresses. The Lightning Network often uses multi-signatures in the “2 of 2” scheme. To spend the crypto coins, stored at such an address, two signatures are required, generated with the help of two private keys. This mechanism maximizes network security.

SegWit:

1)Technology allows to increase the useful volume of the block up to 4 Mb.
2)SegWit is aimed to improve the network scaling by increasing the block size limit and decreasing the transaction processing time and fees, enhancing P2SH security to 256 bits, fixing transaction malleability enabling an array of smart contracts
whaledance

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

can some smart person tell me why the coin is up again? 44 -> 69 cents its now. with this lawsuit comming and "just a wallet" situation.

Lightning network:

2)Lightning Network – a protocol allowing to optimize the payment process in the blockchain network, thanks to which the speed of transactions with any amounts significantly grows, while the size of commissions is noticeably reduced. Another element of the Lightning Network protocol is the multi-signature addresses. The Lightning Network often uses multi-signatures in the “2 of 2” scheme. To spend the crypto coins, stored at such an address, two signatures are required, generated with the help of two private keys. This mechanism maximizes network security.

SegWit:

2)SegWit is aimed to improve the network scaling by increasing the block size limit and decreasing the transaction processing time and fees, enhancing P2SH security to 256 bits, fixing transaction malleability enabling an array of smart contracts

You forgot that you an also awesome liars and that you already have problems with USA authorities. Bloody scammers u r!
CryptonPrime

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:21:43 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 07:39:55 PM by CryptonPrime

Cry more.

Omg tell me what is the problem ? They want to build payment system basing on ATB. Do you think that can be made in few mothns ?

LOL

Only pussies are crying  Cool

Problem of people is that they except they make "+1000000000% profit in 1 month"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Shame shame shame.

LOOK AT RIPPLE CHARTS FROM THE BEGIN ! AND STOP CRYING GIRLS !  Cool

What the f... is wrong with you people.

Im waiting to see 200$ per 1 ATB  Grin And I dont care about any law-suit because some NOOBS who excepted +1000% profit in few weeks made this.

I think they excepted that ATB will annoucement TELEPORTATION AND INTERGALACTIC UBER  Grin Grin Grin  AHAHAHAHA Cool

And remember... TO ADD COIN TO BIG EXCHANGES IS NEEDED BIG VOL.

My only dream is to ensure family safety. <3
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

No one believes these scammers anymore and therefore there is only 0.5BTC buy support for it in Yobit.

Noone care about Yobit because that is shit, small and scammy exchange. LOL

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

https://b2x-segwit.io/

anyone wanting to recover the loss in the next few months.. i'd get in asap while price is LOW about $425 or so on HitBTC right now..

check out the roadmap... lightning network + ZkSnark + smart contracts = very attractive

Haha. You bought B2X for 475$  Huh? what the... Are you noob ? B2X is not original fork !!!! B2X is scam.

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

Finally decided to just sell at a loss today, glad to finally be rid of this coin. Mined it for 3 months solid and got nothing back it's a complete scam. Even with POS being random staking 140 24/7 x 90 days you'd anticipate something.

Oh well least I don't have to visit this thread anymore to read all the lies they spew!

GOOD JOB. TODAY ATB = ALMOST 2 $. CONGRATULATIONS  Grin

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

the coin is dead, give up

We won't die!  Wink

Keep your work with payments terminals presented on the website because that is genius idea !

findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

Good price 1.80$ Grin Anyone who don't believe in this project can sell now and go away, and please don't come back for FUD.
I am staking and gonna hold this coin for at least one year
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:42:36 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 09:42:35 PM by CryptonPrime

Good price 1.80$ Grin Anyone who don't believe in this project can sell now and go away, and please don't come back for FUD.
I am staking and gonna hold this coin for at least one year

Im planning to sell ATB for 200$/1ATB  Cool I can easy wait 2-3 years Cheesy I have BIG BAG.  Cool

Also in next months I want to help with marketing on the social media because I got much "MLM Leaders" friends and people from revshares. Few of them got 2000-6000 people on the facebook groups (rest of friends got 200-1900 people in groups)  Grin But that is not time for marketing  Wink

And if someone hate ATB coin... You can send them to my wallet I made for small things.

ATB adress : AKZkP8wiQZFVWaxyyjshwYzRdKYarZvfaF  .  Feel free to utilize coins here  Grin Grin Grin

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

I think they excepted that ATB will annoucement TELEPORTATION AND INTERGALACTIC UBER  Grin Grin Grin  AHAHAHAHA Cool

OMG... Grin Grin Grin
You have a good sense of humor!
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Lightning network:

SegWit:

You forgot that you an also awesome liars and that you already have problems with USA authorities. Bloody scammers u r!

The situation around unfounded claims is inflated with the aim of exerting pressure on the cryptocurrency on the part of regulators from SEC who are trying to establish control over ICO as one of the methods for attracting investments." Our lawyers are now analyzing the accusations, but now we are confident that this suit is of a custom nature and its only goal is to obtain consent from the ATB for any regulatory actions that the Securities Commission deems appropriate for the application.We are not the only ones who were subjected to such pressure through public but this will in no way affect the users of ATB Coin and the more so no one talks about the closure, which undoubtedly causes reputational damage that affects the negotiation with exchanges and partners, but we are already working to reduce the negative effect From the point of view of the law, the ICO was conducted completely in the legal field.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

ATB Coin Marketing Budget to Account for $2.5 Million in the 1st Quarter of 2018

Dear Partners and Investors.

We have wonderful news!
ATB Coin management approved a budget of $2.5 million, which will be allocated for the development of a large-scale marketing campaign in the first quarter of 2018.

The budget for 2018 includes the following:

1. Support of advertising networks, promotion in social networks
2. PR, cooperation with video bloggers
3. Conducting offline activities
4. Outdoor advertising
5. Development of the partner network, co-branding activities with partners
6. Website development and promotion
7. Sponsorship of events, participation in conferences

Among other things, cooperation is expected with the most famous international exchanges and platforms for the provision of blockchain services around the world.

We have a lot of work to do, therefore we express our gratitude to all those who support our project! We have achieved our current success thanks to only you and we are ready to create the most comfortable working conditions for you to get the maximum profit in the new year!
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

ATB Coin Upholds it Position

Dear friends and users of ATB Coin blazing fast payment services. New 2018 year brought us stability and prosperity. The position of ATB Coin is strengthening and one of the parameters is the increase of ATB Coin price at coinmarketcap.com. It’s a natural result of all the efforts put into ATB Coin project.
We are grateful for your support and do our best to provide you with the best service of its class.
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

Lightning network:

SegWit:

The situation around unfounded claims is inflated with the aim of exerting pressure on the cryptocurrency on the part of regulators from SEC who are trying to establish control over ICO as one of the methods for attracting investments." Our lawyers are now analyzing the accusations, but now we are confident that this suit is of a custom nature and its only goal is to obtain consent from the ATB for any regulatory actions that the Securities Commission deems appropriate for the application.We are not the only ones who were subjected to such pressure through public but this will in no way affect the users of ATB Coin and the more so no one talks about the closure, which undoubtedly causes reputational damage that affects the negotiation with exchanges and partners, but we are already working to reduce the negative effect From the point of view of the law, the ICO was conducted completely in the legal field.

Exactly. +1

I believe on this project so im holding  Cool

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

ATB Coin Marketing Budget to Account for $2.5 Million in the 1st Quarter of 2018

Dear Partners and Investors.

We have wonderful news!
ATB Coin management approved a budget of $2.5 million, which will be allocated for the development of a large-scale marketing campaign in the first quarter of 2018.

The budget for 2018 includes the following:

1. Support of advertising networks, promotion in social networks
2. PR, cooperation with video bloggers
3. Conducting offline activities
4. Outdoor advertising
5. Development of the partner network, co-branding activities with partners
6. Website development and promotion
7. Sponsorship of events, participation in conferences

Among other things, cooperation is expected with the most famous international exchanges and platforms for the provision of blockchain services around the world.

We have a lot of work to do, therefore we express our gratitude to all those who support our project! We have achieved our current success thanks to only you and we are ready to create the most comfortable working conditions for you to get the maximum profit in the new year!

Good News. 2018-2019 can be a time of ATB coin Grin Patience rewards everything. Much much projects had a bad experience with community calling them scam.

Like I said... If someone dont believe on this project can utilize coins in my wallet  Roll Eyes Grin Ill keep coins for 2-3 years like XRP  Cool

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

OMG... Grin Grin Grin
You have a good sense of humor!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Tuwan

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

Happy Mining!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:28:14 AM

Great to see the ATB coin current price & Integration.

Last week I bought more ATB coin for staking/mining. By the way, now staking make a good return.  Cool

Hopefully, invest more BTC into ATB coin, next couple of days ~ weeks.

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 04:52:00 AM by CryptonPrime

Last week I bought more ATB coin for staking/mining. By the way, now staking make a good return.  Cool

You use wallet 1.0.1 or 1.1.0 ?

All nodes I see are using 1.0 .

ATBcoin what new is in wallet 1.1 ? Why we should start using it ? If I will start staking will start from 0 (after 3 months is starting full effective mining so Ill to wait next 3 months)

Tuwan

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

Happy Mining!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

You use wallet 1.0.1 or 1.1.0 ?

All nodes I see are using 1.0 .

ATBcoin what new is in wallet 1.1 ? Why we should start using it ? If I will start staking will start from 0 (after 3 months is starting full effective mining so Ill to wait next 3 months)

I guess... I using ATB wallet ver 1.0.1

Regarding others issues better contact ATB telegram chat https://t.me/atbcoinchat

easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

A shit coin with 2.5 minutes block said that it is the world’s fastest cryptocurrency !!
While XRP block 4 seconds
ETH 10 seconds
XRB 3 seconds
and some coin advertises that they send money instantly.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: