Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106060 times)
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

Hello, I want to buy some ATB coins but I don't know how much I need them for good staking Cool Cool Cool For example I want stakes everyday or once per 2 days. Can you advise to me? is 1000 coins enough? or I have to buy more?

Hello, Shuman.

In the PoS algorithm there is no fixed volume of mining produced in one unit of time. In other words, it is not possible to calculate how much you will earn from 100 ATB per day or from 10,000 per month. I'll explain why. The point is that when consensus is reached by the PoS method, the opportunity to participate in the mining is distributed randomly (casually) between all the wallets in the network. No wallet or user can calculate in advance when exactly his/her wallet will be chosen for the mining of new coin. But despite this fact, there is a number of opportunities increasing the amount and chance of new coins being mined, I will list them below:
1. The volume of the stake held on the balance (the more is your share - the greater is the chance of getting mining)
2. The total amount of shares kept in all wallets of all network members (The smaller is the proportion of other network participants - the greater are the chances of getting mining)
3. Complexity at the current stage of mining. With increasing complexity, the volume of mined coins will be reduced. It will happen once in two years. Profitability is reduced by 50%
4. The period of the wallet being online. The more time your wallet is on the network, the greater are the chances of obtaining mining, because only wallets (nodes) supporting the network can participate in the mining (ones that take the information and synchronize with the single distributed registry - the blockchain). Observing all the above recommendations, you can increase your chances of getting mining, however, it is not possible to calculate mining in advance.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

ATB Coin is a great project with a complete, detailed, and practical plan. This will attract the attention of many investors and believe it will shine in 2018. Grin

Thank you for your support, zhugy78.
We will do everything from our side to create the bright future for ATB Coin.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

ATB Coin Listed on Popular Exchanges

Dear friends and users of ATB Coin payment system, we are happy to be at your service and doing our best to promote ATB coin currency at cryptomarket. Quite recently, after some negotiations, we managed to enlist ATB Coin on BTCPOP P2P Lending platform. It’s not only an exchange where you can trade ATB for any other cryptocurrency, but also a service providing offline storage with the option to use BTCPOP hot wallets. The platform also offers instant loans with no 3rd party involvement (banks, funds, loan sharks, etc.)

The other Exchange to enlist ATB Coin is FreiExchange which was launched in 2016. FreiExchange is a simple and reliable trading-platform.

Keep yourself updated with our latest news and enjoy the high-class service provided by ATB Coin!
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

ATB coin this project is very promising, technology is strong, team development is very hard, it will become a great project. It only takes a little time to wait. Wink

Thank you for your trust, yewq888  Smiley
Rinat116

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

ATB is an excellent project, they have a work plan. It is necessary to keep to this plan and not to turn out of the way. Listing new exchanges proves it!
zhouyc

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:12:05 AM

ATB coin is a project of the encryption money market is a high technology content, 2018 will show its advantages, True gold does not fear fire! Cool
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

The ATB project looks not bad, just demands time for growth, but not all have enough patience for expectation!!

CryptonPrime

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:58:02 PM

The ATB project looks not bad, just demands time for growth, but not all have enough patience for expectation!!

I got very much patience  Grin Im waiting for min 50$/ATB. I can wait easy 2-3 years.

My only dream is to ensure family safety. <3
Technor

Activity: 77
Merit: 105

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

is the block creation time still faster after the lightning hard fork btc?
 And the transaction fee  cheaper  Huh ?

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:27:37 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 04:38:16 PM by CryptonPrime

ATB is an excellent project, they have a work plan. It is necessary to keep to this plan and not to turn out of the way. Listing new exchanges proves it!

Every project on the begin have a difficult way to overcome. Also ATBcoin had a bad start but... There is big potential because of this :

Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

Hello, I want to buy some ATB coins but I don't know how much I need them for good staking Cool Cool Cool For example I want stakes everyday or once per 2 days. Can you advise to me? is 1000 coins enough? or I have to buy more?

Hello, Shuman.

In the PoS algorithm there is no fixed volume of mining produced in one unit of time. In other words, it is not possible to calculate how much you will earn from 100 ATB per day or from 10,000 per month. I'll explain why. The point is that when consensus is reached by the PoS method, the opportunity to participate in the mining is distributed randomly (casually) between all the wallets in the network. No wallet or user can calculate in advance when exactly his/her wallet will be chosen for the mining of new coin. But despite this fact, there is a number of opportunities increasing the amount and chance of new coins being mined, I will list them below:
1. The volume of the stake held on the balance (the more is your share - the greater is the chance of getting mining)
2. The total amount of shares kept in all wallets of all network members (The smaller is the proportion of other network participants - the greater are the chances of getting mining)
3. Complexity at the current stage of mining. With increasing complexity, the volume of mined coins will be reduced. It will happen once in two years. Profitability is reduced by 50%
4. The period of the wallet being online. The more time your wallet is on the network, the greater are the chances of obtaining mining, because only wallets (nodes) supporting the network can participate in the mining (ones that take the information and synchronize with the single distributed registry - the blockchain). Observing all the above recommendations, you can increase your chances of getting mining, however, it is not possible to calculate mining in advance.
Thank you for your response. I know the concept of Proof of Stake and asking about something else different) I asking all guys who had already a good experience in staking ATB. What amount of ATB did you have already. And what stakes are you receiveing from your ATB amount(coins per day / per amout).
Thanks for response.
Peace!
philong96

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

I invested $500 five month back.I have approx 306 atb coin in my account.there is still no mining income in my wallet..Admin please guide what to do
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

You are absolutely right, every project needs time to grow up.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

I got very much patience  Grin Im waiting for min 50$/ATB. I can wait easy 2-3 years.

And I hope it will be in the nearest future. To the moon Wink
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

Hello, Shuman.

Thank you for your response. I know the concept of Proof of Stake and asking about something else different) I asking all guys who had already a good experience in staking ATB. What amount of ATB did you have already. And what stakes are you receiveing from your ATB amount(coins per day / per amout).
Thanks for response.
Peace!

Guys, can anybody share your experience in stacking ATB Coin to Shuman, please?

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

I invested $500 five month back.I have approx 306 atb coin in my account.there is still no mining income in my wallet..Admin please guide what to do

Hello,philong96. You should study instructions firstly. There you can find Instructions for mining setup in the wallet
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

is the block creation time still faster after the lightning hard fork btc?
 And the transaction fee  cheaper  Huh ?

ATB Coin implemented lighting network too. You can try ATB Coin to make a difference!
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:55:55 PM
Merited by ATB Coin (1)

Hello, Shuman.

Thanks for response.
Peace!

Here you go. That is from 1 month. I have cut dates table because after reinstall wallet to 1.1 they are fixed. In all tables are that same date, also I did not stake (maybe 5-10%) last month because of much traveling. I have sold 0 coins from the ICo start, Im longterm HODLER for 100%.

P.s. Why I got kicked from telegram group? My friend had my 2nd phone (with telegram) for 2 hours and Im baned in 6 different groups xD WTF. When I asked him what he did He just said : "I said true about that projects" (Im in on much fresh projects which he call them scams)  Roll Eyes

blockchainbits26

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:02:37 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 07:42:59 AM by blockchainbits26

Hello, Shuman.

Thanks for response.
Peace!

With a starting balance of 500 coins in one wallet for the past month, with the computer staking basically 24 hours a day all week long, I received staking rewards basically once a week, with the values varying from as high as 95 coins to as low as 3 coins each time. ATB definitely feels more random than other POS coins I stake, as the others seem to have a specific block reward. Not complaining, as ATB seems to give better rewards than these other POS coins, but inflation is a concern in my opinion considering I made about 25% of my investment back in one month. Most POS suggest 3-5% inflation yearly so I'm a bit confused by ATB's rewards system, but the staking does work with a 500 coin stake. If you wanted rewards daily, I would think you'd need closer to 5,000 coins, but that's just an estimate of course.
wind111

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: