Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106070 times)
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:56:12 AM

Hello ATBCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of ATBCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/atbcoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
MelG

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:48:58 AM

I think this project is abandoned. Slack link is expired, support doesn't respond value is blummeting and people around the world, including myself are reporting coins disappearing from wallet for no apparent reason. This has been going on for months and ATBcoin team has not provide response of any kind. Maybe it's the vacuum cleaner that sucks my coins? Mr. Hoover should know, even though he probably has no idea about how crypto works at the first place.
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

ATB Coin Key Features

ATB Coin is a cryptocurrency based on POS with the use of SegWit and Lightning Network protocols. These technologies provide the possibility to make fast and frequent transactions. The ecosystem of the coin is also powered by 3 key features:

ATB Wallet
The wallet is available on PC, mobile (iOS, Android) and web-application. The app doesn’t take much space and is fast for use - there is no need to copy the full blockchain to use ATB Coin.

Power efficiency
POW-based cryptocurrencies consume a lot of energy, while ATB Coin is based on POS protocol and doesn't require big capacities.

Cost efficiency
ATB Coin doesn't require ASICs to use the coin. Thus, users save money on expensive equipment.

Coin holders are provided with a cost- and power-efficient cryptocurrency which can be used anytime and anywhere. Stay tuned for more news!

Spori5

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

Need help, i have more than 1000 atb in my wallet and it was staking normal for months until 09/06/18. Its is not staking for a week now. Wallet is unlocked and on and checked in console. Any thoughts?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

Need help, i have more than 1000 atb in my wallet and it was staking normal for months until 09/06/18. Its is not staking for a week now. Wallet is unlocked and on and checked in console. Any thoughts?

Hey! You better join our telegram chat and talk about your problem to our support manager. https://t.me/atbcoinchat
Miner2525

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

+1 Agreed. ASIC and GPU mining already consume much usefull energy. POS mining from our wallet is the furture for decentralized crypto network. Ethereum building ASIC reflect because it not decentralized Ethereum network anymore.

PoS is not as secure as PoW and PoW is easy enough to 51% attack lately.  PoS also promotes capital concentration just like PoW mining.

Miner2525

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

This coin is going constantly down.
Why is that?

At this time its just a copy paste Bitcoin fork albeit with fancy and slick marketing for the ICO.  No evidence of ongoing active development.
rabbitkenith

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

A friend of my foolishly invested in the ICO and lost 90% of his money. After doing some research, I found a Verified ICOs review from awhile back:

https://www.verifiedicos.com/ico/atb-coin

And also another article by a blockchain evangelist:

https://medium.com/@Demien/if-you-bought-atb-coin-you-got-rekt-d0c5ebdb82df

He should of done more indepth analysis looking into this project before putting 10 grand in.
SalmaBR

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:42:45 PM

you should be responsive and be posting updates all the time especially if people who invested are facing problems or else everyone would think this project is abandoned
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

ATB offers minimum risk and protection from the centralization

There are many rumors in the cryptocurrency community about the issue of coins and centralization. Exactly these two security issues cause the greatest concern among those who purchase cryptocurrency. Particularly vulnerable cryptocurrency is based on POS algorithm. The last thing the modern crypto holder wants is to face the inflation of coins.

The developers of ATB coins reduced the risk of inflation to a minimum. It was achieved because of a small amount of coins in the Genesis block. There will be 50 million coins in the Genesis block. A drop in remuneration for the solved block by 50% every two years is also provided. Such conditions are considered ideal for the emergence of new community members.

The second significant advantage of ATB is the solution of centralization problems. Moreover, the centralization of the cryptocurrency doesn’t depend on the algorithm of writing.

ATB creators found the optimal solution to protect their community from centralization. They used the deterministic randomization function for the next block in ATB Coin blockchain. These formulas are based on the size of the bet, the lowest hash values will limit the possibility of wealth accumulation, which means that the cryptocurrency will have never got centralization in this case.

As you can see, ATB creators did everything to make users not just feel safe, but really confident in the future.
sashai

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

I think Boolberry is a good compromise most can live with. I for one even like it pretty good, its unique, friendly and the berry part makes for some fun puns in upcoming applications. Happy this is resolved (although none of my great suggestions got elected Roll Eyes )
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

Benefits of Transactions in ATB Coin Network

As we’ve mentioned before, ATB Coin network is based on POS algorithm and uses SegWit protocol.
It makes each block of the system at least four times more efficient and allows to create a new block in 2.5 min, while in POW it takes up to 10 min.

Moreover, thanks to Lightning Network protocol there is a possibility to perform multiple transactions in ATB Coin.
The transaction fee is 10 times lower than in POW-based networks.
Well-balanced distributions of coins between users and lack of physical mining provide low commission – no more than $0,1 per transaction.

Stay tuned for more news!
randosui

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

Hei,

You are posting now just some plain news about features in general. Do you have info about your marketing activities and other internal activities that you do to boost this coin?

Gr,

Rando.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

Micropayments: Prepay and Postpay Models

Micropayments are defined as small online transactions. There are 3 models of such payments. Pay-as-you-go is considered to be a classic. There is also prepay and postpay models that have been created in order to solve the issues of the abovementioned model. Let’s have a look at the last two.

Prepay
Customers are charged by merchants for a certain amount during a certain period of time. Those charges are transformed in a virtual currency that can then be used to purchase products from this merchant online. Customers can also purchase gift cards. Prepay method is often used to pay for newspapers, magazines, movies or games subscription monthly/yearly.

Pros and cons:
+ if you pay a large amount in advance in a single transaction the fee will be less rather than making payments every certain period.
+ with physical gift card users can choose how to pay if they don’t have credit or debit cards to use online

– a merchant should have a tracking system to monitor the amount that customer has on its hands
– if gift cards are available in brick and mortar stores, merchants must pay to distribute them
– users pay up front for access to everything whether they want it or not
– Impulse buying is not preserved

Postpay
Postpay model has a lot in common with a traditional online shopping – users pay after they decide to make a purchase. Merchant tracks user’s individual microtransactions, aggregate purchases and bill them as one amount. Postpay can also be used for the subscription.

Pros and cons:
+ users don’t need to make a large transaction to purchase products
+ aggregated payments usually reduce transaction fees
+ impulse buying is preserved

– a merchant should have a system to track user’s purchases and aggregate them
– users may only buy one product and don’t get back to the store anymore
– customers can only purchase products with credit or debit cards online

randosui

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

Hei,

Who is already using your micropayments and where? With whom you have negotiations?

Gr,

Rando.
denisblabkgt

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

honestly, it's the dirtiest coin I've ever seen. they turned the 1000 until there were no more orders. blow Angry Angry Angry
oldloco

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

ATB price $0.04004569

I guess they are chilling in the Caribbeans now and spending your money guys. All they did were some investment to pretty stupid lame PR clip about an old fart in the boat reading the story from the script (though it made the effect as you invested hard in it) and hired PR guy that keeps posting few worthless posts with graphs that is beyond pathetic.

Next time you should read more about it before investing, especially when there were multiple posts in this thread with an explanation why it is a SCAM!
chomcv

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

now i can tell is a scam coin Embarrassed Angry
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

The only thing to do now is to hope that mass adoption will bring this coin back to life because we all know what happened last year in December . I believe all cryptocurrency will gain a lot after bitcoin ETF acceptance and after institutional money comes in and when that happens you should be ready and sell the worst coins
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

30% Bonus on SAVE Token - New ATB Partner

Dear friends! ATB Coin is glad to have new partners by our side. Today we would like you to meet SAVE Token - a revolutionary system to protect your investments in cryptocurrencies. ATB Coin holders will get a pleasant bonus - buy SAVE Tokens with ATB Coins and get up to 30% extra tokens on your account.

If you want to start investing your finances in the crypto world with a minimum risk, SAVE token will provide users with several benefits and opportunities. SAVE is a cryptocurrency token linked to a system of buy back for crypto investment. Pay 5% in FIAT and 2% in SAVE in order to protect your assets. It takes only 3 simple steps to join SAVE:

1. Choose a currency you want to protect
2. Select the amount of coins to protect
3. Pay for the policy creation

Check out the SAVE website, invest in the project with ATB Coin and get up to 30% bonus. Follow the news to find out more!
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: