Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 255 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarketCap.com - Market Cap Rankings of All Cryptocurrencies!  (Read 639443 times)
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:41:01 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 07:19:04 AM by oda.krell

It's funny that all people against Bytecoin are just posting bullshit, while their opponents at least provide proof links for their arguments.

Oh, that's okay... no need to link to anything. I can do it right here...

Fact #1 (Widely known) announcement of BCN on bitcointalk: March 12, 2014

Fact #2 Quantity of issued coins as of March 12 2014: ~147 billion.

Fact #3 Total number of coins to be issued: ~184 billion.

Conclusion: 147 billion out of 184 billion ~= 80% BCN mined before widely known release, i.e. effectively pre-mined.

Questions?

EDIT If I take the April 2013 Google search spike for 'Bytecoin' as evidence that there was some awareness of BCN at that time, a year before the bitcointalk announcement...

... then it's still a 97B/184B ~= 53% pre-mine.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:30:19 AM

can SIS Siamese Coin be added finally ?

yolo
Rias

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:37:25 AM

Come on, think about it. You don't create a brand new technology to secretly mine it for 1 year, it just doesn't make any sense. Bytecoin was mined by several teams of miners that was confirmed by the developers and by CryptoNote.

You have to face the ugly truth. If you didn't know about the coin, it doesn't mean it didn't exist. Or gravity should you say didn't exist before it was discovered?
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:10:12 AM

As was stated countless times... Bitcoin was mined by a few people too for a VERY long time. And there was no announcment on BitcoinTalk, hell, there was no BitcoinTalk.

So what? Bitcoin deserves **? If you don't know about something - it does not mean that nobody know.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:25:43 AM

BTW I think @Gliss is not happy with all this shit on the last 10 pages. This topic is about Coin Market Cap, not about BCN/XMR/... and thair features. We should move to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665950.msg7531126#msg7531126 or somewhere else to resolve our contradictions.
jellyhashman

Activity: 146
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:29:16 AM

BTW I think @Gliss is not happy with all this shit on the last 10 pages. This topic is about Coin Market Cap, not about BCN/XMR/... and thair features. We should move to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665950.msg7531126#msg7531126 or somewhere else to resolve our contradictions.

Finally. Someone talks sense.

I come here to read about CMC news, not your holy war. Please move somewhere else.
Agent99

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:02:57 AM

Finally. Someone talks sense.

I come here to read about CMC news, not your holy war. Please move somewhere else.

+1

I am pretty sure this should be continued in another thread. Although I am interested in these two coins better future but that's not good to dispute here .
oda.krell
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:22:29 AM

@Hexah, jellyhashman, Agent99

Now that the '**' is gone, the discussion should stop, huh?

You wish.

I'm waiting for feedback from gliss, if he has an opinion on this. It's his thread, his opinion matters. But you'll excuse if I don't take the opinion of BCN shills too seriously.

Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
Cheesus

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:38:56 AM

You wish.

I'm waiting for feedback from gliss, if he has an opinion on this. It's his thread, his opinion matters. But you'll excuse if I don't take the opinion of BCN shills too seriously.

Well, to be honest, there is no opinion that should be taken too seriously. XMR shills on the one side and BCN's are on the other.

I assume that Gliss is already fed up with all this trashtalk. He decided to add ** to the website, then he changed it back. I assume he used some kind of arguments.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
oda.krell
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:47:01 AM

You wish.

Well, to be honest, there is no opinion that should be taken too seriously. XMR shills on the one side and BCN's are on the other.

I assume that Gliss is already fed up with all this trashtalk. He decided to add ** to the website, then he changed it back. I assume he used some kind of arguments.

Complete agreement.

But you'll note that I (in favor of calling BCN a premine, i.e. a "XMR shill" if you want) don't go around calling an end to the discussion.

Like I said: gliss has the final word on it, both the decision itself and how and if the discussion is to be had in his thread. Until he says anything about that, I consider calls by others to end the discussion "because that's what he would want" to be noise.

madzooka

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:17:07 AM

You wish.

I also think that if there is anyone who want to continue this discussion it's better to go to this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665950.new#new  

Bytecoin (BCN) - true anonymity, privacy protection and only CPU-mining

Bytecoin address - 21eQrEa2wVcdnf8viyaDu78anS4aX3Kvqiyidan25UBCWRokFoTpAHk6hduLR1oBeJ7Map75dCQv4an r2meEiH4wKc1tbQh
Gliss (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 11:55:05 AM

Re: BCN  Either way it seems people are going to be upset at the decision, so I thought it would be best not to risk labeling something incorrectly.

I'm working on implementing a tagging system so anyone can filter on whichever tags they want, maybe one of them should be "Deep mined" which applies to BCN?  

You wish.

I also think that if there is anyone who want to continue this discussion it's better to go to this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665950.new#new  

Thanks.  I agree, for any further discussion on BCN, please use that thread to discuss.

Crypto-currency market cap rankings @ https://coinmarketcap.com
Cheesus

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:41:31 PM

Re: BCN  Either way it seems people are going to be upset at the decision, so I thought it would be best not to risk labeling something incorrectly.

I'm working on implementing a tagging system so anyone can filter on whichever tags they want, maybe one of them should be "Deep mined" which applies to BCN?  

Just out of plane curiousity - Bitcoin and Dogecoin are also going to be on that deep mined list? (Bitcoin 61.7% mined, Dogecoin - 85% mined)

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit