Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17508 times)
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

While demo tradings can be a useful manner of learning, it is still different when you are already on your own, faced with an obstacle that you have to decide on right there and then primarily because time is of the essence. Simply put, no matter how equipped you may feel because of theoretical education, it is still a jungle in the real world of trading. Hence, experience is still the major factor to sharpen your trading skills.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
Merited by 9tails (1)

There are lots of different sources of ideas about crypto that you will learn but i am only focus on social media pages, telegram channels and in bitcointalk forum to get latest updates about trading of crypto.
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

Youtube is in my top list as source, just watch many videos as you can,

write down the informations and try to apply those when trading.

But you realy need practical knowledge so that you can get into life trading,

Start trading in just small amount until you already know how to play the game of trading,

learn more through experience and it is very helpful to learn from your mistake.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

There are lots of different sources of ideas about crypto that you will learn but i am only focus on social media pages, telegram channels and in bitcointalk forum to get latest updates about trading of crypto.
Apparently yes, although you must know where to find what are you wanting to learn for example trading so you should go to this sections to read some helpful informations and to go with some exchange and to practice it along with some trading tutorials mostly youtube channel.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

Actually there is so many thread have give that tutorial about this. For me, watching youtube video can be a great media tu learn. After that, you should reading to dan practice the tutorial with your own. In trading, our skill will be good when we start to trade and use some that we have from all.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

There are many many resources for trading. You can check youtube, there are many channels in youtube that is really good for newbie. Just use the keyword and search to youtube. Try to first study how to use exchange, how to use different trading tools. Good luck to you.
Honestly, I do not see good video for learning trading skills through Youtube. I think we should to use Google Search and search keyword about Forex trading skills. Most of the trading skills of cryptocurrency all from Forex and Forex has many forums, blogs for learning without paid classrom.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
If you want to be good in trading, your skills and knowledge must be developed. Once you are experienced enough, money will come fast to you. It depends on where you are good to, visual, audio,through reading or audio visual. There are a lot of blogs and articles about how to be a good trader.  Dont come too far, even here in bitcointalk forum have threads about being a good trader.  If you are good in audio visual learning,search some videos on youtube. After all, it was experience that matters, you just keep practicing until you make no mistakes.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:16:44 AM

Suggest you trade on paper until you prove to yourself that you can make profits. Stay away from day trading, look for long term trades that last weeks or months. There are a lot of traders on all the forums talking their own books. Same on YouTube. If you want to start learning technical analysis you could do worse than watch Josh Olszewicz videos on YouTube.

lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

The best way to learn a deal is to do it yourself.

Only in the transaction can the best experience be obtained.
phucngungoc

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

You should keep practice with a small amount then only you will become perfect. Trading requires market knowledge you know this how to study the market flow then no worries you can make money in this platform. Blog article is best sources to learn trading. have a lot of blog site that give you advice that how you buy and make profited. other you can search youtube video. you get some news about trade. other you can spend your time in forum
htconem7

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

There are many sources available on the internet. But crypto trading is not easy you must know the project details and which coin is having good future and how that coin is running from last few months everything you want a check. And invest small amount if you lose that money also no problem you will gain more information from that loss. I think the best source in learning trading is through the experiences of expert traders
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

The best source to learn things from trading is our experiences we had when we were on the first try of it. It depends on the person if he wants to learn from himself through researches or reading threads. We can also learn from our friends who tried to and have experience on trading to guide us if we're getting to it
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

I think try to chechk in you tube then search live on you tube explaining about learning in trading. Or you can also go to any exchange platform for you to find to find the actual trade in the platform. Moreover, you can also bitcoitalk forum which is trading discussion to feed yourself in knowldege about this things.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

You should keep practice with a small amount then only you will become perfect. Trading requires market knowledge you know this how to study the market flow then no worries you can make money in this platform. Blog article is best sources to learn trading. have a lot of blog site that give you advice that how you buy and make profited. other you can search youtube video. you get some news about trade. other you can spend your time in forum

Not everyone can become a successful trader even with hard work I think 95% who try lose their bankroll and quit. You have to have the innate talent and mindset for it. It is just not possible for anyone to become a profitable trader.

Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

There are many many resources for trading. You can check youtube, there are many channels in youtube that is really good for newbie. Just use the keyword and search to youtube. Try to first study how to use exchange, how to use different trading tools. Good luck to you.
Honestly, I do not see good video for learning trading skills through Youtube. I think we should to use Google Search and search keyword about Forex trading skills. Most of the trading skills of cryptocurrency all from Forex and Forex has many forums, blogs for learning without paid classrom.

I think trading it on your own is the best way of doing this. This is not a university class that you can work it from internet by watching videos. You have to trade your coins youself to learn this.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

I think trading it on your own is the best way of doing this. This is not a university class that you can work it from internet by watching videos. You have to trade your coins youself to learn this.
so far, my best income from successful ico project, or from signature campaign. well, i started it without using capital, so i started it from basics. and I think that's the best way I can do it. trading is very good, and quick to produce bitcoin, but I'm not that great at it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

My favorite literature about trading: William D.Gann "45 Years In Wall Street", Bradley Cowan "Four-Dimensional Stock Market  Structures And Cycles".
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

Some of the best sources on how to trade is by asking people who have already knowledge in trading. They will give you insights on how to trade and gives you opinion on where and when to trade. Also  you can watch some insights in youtube for you to know how to trade.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

I think you can refer to the classes taught by those who are not serious about studying and learning on the internet. To be able to trade successfully, you need to know technical analysis. Comply with market monitoring to be able to map out specific investment plans. You also need to be able to feel the market to be able to buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price.
Good luck

muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

Some of the best sources on how to trade is by asking people who have already knowledge in trading. They will give you insights on how to trade and gives you opinion on where and when to trade. Also  you can watch some insights in youtube for you to know how to trade.
yes, friends are one of the best options in knowing how to trade but keep in mind that trading is your own decision because the price of each token will always change in significant short time or you can join the trading group in telegram there is the most accurate sources in asking about trading but do not be easy to believe with people to give easily provide the private key you have. researching is one of the best things that you can by ourselves. good luck

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: