Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best anonymous altcoin?  (Read 3562 times)
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:02:42 PM

In my opinion Monero is the best anonymous coin. Big marketcap, too many investors, trusty, big profits.

Zcash and deeponion looks good too. But i choose Monero Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16904

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:14:22 PM

I'm amazed nobody mentioned Blackbytes in 4 pages.

Blackbytes!
Byteball has two build-in currencies: bytes and blackbytes. Bytes can be traded at Bittrex, blackbytes are untraceable and can't be traded at an exchange (yet). They can only be exchanged after pairing wallets. The Byteball wallet has a chat in which you can do this.

Analogy
Think of Blackbytes as a post-it handed to you by the previous owner. The post-it says: "you are now the new owner". Together with handing you the post-it, the DAG registers that the previous owner is no longer the owner of these Blackbytes. The DAG does not register who received the post-it.
Now, if you lose this post-it, the previous owner can simply give you another post-it that says: "you are now the new owner".
If you want to give your Blackbytes to someone else, your post-it contains all the information you need to create a new valid post-it for the receiving user, and to register the change of ownership in the DAG. Nobody else knows you're the owner, ownership is not registered anywhere.

So if I understand correctly, the public block chain is just a "bag of hashes" which cannot be verified or anything by any node or miner.  It is just a block chain of "data".  These data only have meaning for the people receiving "banknote files", which allows them to check the validity of the whole "banknote".  The hashes are in fact nothing else but hashes of "signed transactions", like with bitcoin, except that only the *signature hash* goes on the public block chain, and the actual transaction data remain on the individual banknote file.  Is that the gist ?  In fact, you need, as you say, TWO signatures (or hashes of signatures): one is the transaction signature (including the new beneficiary) and the other is the "spend" signature of simply the previous output.  The first signature (spending signature) makes that you cannot do double spending any more (you have invalidated the file up to the point where you transmit it), and the second signature allows the receiver to have a valid "new address" that he can spend (and only he, because only he has the secret key that goes with it like on bitcoin).

This is indeed a very, very good idea !

Further reading:
Byteball - smart payments made simple
BYTEBALL: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments
Byteball: Blackbytes FAQ

goraset
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:24:08 PM

monero is the best anonymous coin, I think
TheMuppet

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:36:15 AM

If you want to make massive gains, the key is to pick a token with a small market cap:

Deep Onion is my #1 choice right now.

The community is amazing.

The tech is solid.

The charts look good.

LOVE IT.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:32:00 AM

The most anonymous coin out there are blackbytes, which exist within the Byteball platform. In fact, they are so anonymous that they cannot even be traded on exchanges. They can only be exchanged peer to peer on paired wallets. However, they can easily be traded anyway though bots which use smart contracts.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
scottish_xander

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:49:26 PM

Trezar TZC will be better than Zcoin in a few years

PivX is good but still overpriced
Dash is garbage. They went mainstream.
Zcash cannot be audited
Monero mints coins at will for fraudsters and nobody knows any different

Lamperon

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:53:25 PM

Of course, Monero is the best of anonymous transfers and investing.
andyblocks

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:14:16 PM

Monero and Blackbytes are the most anonymous. Zcash has also great anonymity features, but this huge percentage of mined coins that are given to the creators, as some kind of fee, makes it a bit centralized.
h1h2h3_c

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:02:23 PM

the truth is I’m not well aware about this Monero coin, because as everyone said it is anonymous , I think this is the reason that I can’t be able to know that pretty monero, but when I search about monero in dark web I’m very surprised.

rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:17:55 PM

I am a bit confused tbh. Edward Snowden said that ZCash is the only alternative coins interesting after bitcoin and is built by true professionals. But looks like many others also like monero. I guess probably between the two?
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:34:00 PM

Many developers put the anonymity of the priority today, but the leaders of anonymous cryptocurrencies are still monero, and zcash.
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:35:48 PM

Monero and XSPEC
are the best anonymous coins
verge is just a trendy thing, but it wont be used for serious anonymous purposes like the two above
the other coins like pivx, zcash, dash are coins for privacy - not for anonymity
its different things !!

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:41:41 PM

the truth is I’m not well aware about this Monero coin, because as everyone said it is anonymous , I think this is the reason that I can’t be able to know that pretty monero, but when I search about monero in dark web I’m very surprised.
You can reseach about it through ANN thread or Speculation of Monero in this forum, every thing is from here.

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0
Speculation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=753252.0

I hope you can understand its great Smiley

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
alex_mercer

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:24:45 AM

Monero and Blackbytes are the most anonymous. Zcash has also great anonymity features, but this huge percentage of mined coins that are given to the creators, as some kind of fee, makes it a bit centralized.
20% tax, wtf? Why it's so high?
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:26:42 AM

PIVX for me  Smiley

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:30:27 AM

I dont have one favorite anonymous altcoin, I have 3 favorite coins!

• Zcash
  • Monero
  • Verge

All three we see some nice attention in the next couple of years. All are good longterm invests in my opinion.
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:45:05 PM

XMR coin is best coin for it! But you can used BTC or ETH ! This is best coin
thelastman

Activity: 255

thelastman

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:52:32 PM

i don't know
but if i have to choose one
i 'll choose deeponion now
why?
well, is new cion of anonymous altcoin  and it still only sell or buy  in a small exchange!
when it hit a big exchange ,price will up up up probability

do just like you already have
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:53:47 PM

i think noone can say best anonymous coin but some coins leading to this area. i think zcash and verge is leading.  didn't monero announced that they have found some mistakes at their blockchain?
cryptojanne

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:54:40 PM

When Zencash get their masternodes up and running i think they'll be the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: