Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★  (Read 114422 times)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:25:37 PM

I have 2 legitimate questions about this project.

1) Is this search engine going to preform anywhere near as good as google?

2) Once people start getting paid to search I'm sure people are going to do analytics on their income and share this info. We can figure out what keywords has the most advertising revenue. Then people will be making frequent disingenuous searches in hopes of increasing their own income. This behavior will lead to advertisers not making as many sales per click.

If people are not paid for their searches then they will only be searching because they are truly interested in the topic.

--- It's exciting to carve out some of Google's insane profit margins. And I don't like the idea of my searches being tracked, saved, and sold. I do see in their White Paper that they can track your purchase/offer ratio. I'm assuming a person with a lower ratio will be much cheaper to send an offer to. And people with a high purchase ratio will be more expensive.

--- As long as the Search Engine actually performs well it will be successful. Ever try BING? It kinda sucks!

Good observation.
This problem is alot common on an incentivized Blogging platform like Steemit. Lots of people go there with the sole aim of accumulating Steem Dollars. To make matter worse, you get distracted by the constant display of Steem dollars below posts.

Hope Bitclave doesn't repeat thesame mistake

The part about "frequent disingenuous searches", I guess you mean frequent use of click fraud... Bitclave promised to prevent that with some kind of anti fraud algorithm similar to what Google uses to prevent fake clicks.

I love the project. 25million dollars raised so far is an impressive achievement.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:51:13 PM

Need to take part in ICO and buy a few tokens. I believe in this project.
GayEddie

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:05:13 PM

Well, only few more day till the ICO date, hopefully the team didn’t change the date again.
Will wait and participate in this
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:26:20 PM

Can you give me an information about the hard cap?
During the pre-sale it has already reached over $22 millon as per https://www.bitclave.com/en/

How much is needed for this project to get sold out?

These are great numbers, but i have to ask, can anyone gain access to eth and btc addresses which were used for pre sale to confirm this info ?

--- It's exciting to carve out some of Google's insane profit margins. And I don't like the idea of my searches being tracked, saved, and sold. I do see in their White Paper that they can track your purchase/offer ratio. I'm assuming a person with a lower ratio will be much cheaper to send an offer to. And people with a high purchase ratio will be more expensive.

--- As long as the Search Engine actually performs well it will be successful. Ever try BING? It kinda sucks!

I dont see this situation any different from google, google is collecting all this data and using it to generate profit. Maybe not so directly but cost per click is different in locations because certain location is more wealthy. And if your data is saved and sold anonymously i dont see the harm nor the difference in privacy compared to google.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:07:37 PM

Myself and a friend just recieved 50 tokens of this coin not sure why??

How did you get it?

I believe their crowdfunding is going to start in about 2.5 days. You can buy then.
Also It is available on EtherDelta I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.

Also. I thought BitClave ICO was also earlier this month on Nov 8th correct ? Does anyone know about if that one finished and this one starting is a new one ?
Attaman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:23:09 PM

How did you get it?

I believe their crowdfunding is going to start in about 2.5 days. You can buy then.

Also. I thought BitClave ICO was also earlier this month on Nov 8th correct ? Does anyone know about if that one finished and this one starting is a new one ?

I like the concept of bitclave, but like Brave they have chose to compete with large players. Starting a battle against Google is hard and the product must be superior. Which is even harders since Google had decades of practise.
Margo58

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:52:34 PM

Review ICO BitClave https://ico-tokensale.com/bitclave/
The concept of the project and the terms of ICO.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:59:37 PM

How did you get it?

I like the concept of bitclave, but like Brave they have chose to compete with large players. Starting a battle against Google is hard and the product must be superior. Which is even harders since Google had decades of practise.

That is a major concern for me when I looked into the project, Google team s a monster in search and Ads even microsoft was unable to steal the market share from them, I will give the a benefit of doubt because I personally like the make up of the team

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:58:59 AM

where u get this coin ? u bought some token from website sir ?
btw i think bitclave never do some airdrop , maybe u buy some token from website sir. Roll Eyes
What did you do to get those coins? There is no airdrop for this or am I wrong?
look at this https://etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x9f89388141c632c4c6f36d1060d5f50604ee3abc&p=471
not just 50 CAT, but there are some who receive 1000 CAT. and today all people will receive 1 CAT.
Does anyone know if the Crowdsale finished and sold out or is this a kind of airdrop? Also we know that there are many new tokens that come out pretending to be legitimate tokens, so until one of the BITCLAVE TEAM come here to explain this, better to not touch those tokens etc until we know for sure they are from BITCLAVE and are legit.

Don't know but the official crowdsale will be on November 29th. That date hasn't changed. They still accept deposits as far as I know but they should literally be sold out.
btc_1001

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:15:08 PM

Hello, what is the hard cap of the ico? Are we expecting to reach it during hen the ico starts since it has already raised around 22M usd.

Hard cap is $25.5 million. So they are almost near it. It is a good sign that during a presale they almost raised all the funds they need.

temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:24:52 PM

I have 2 legitimate questions about this project.

1) Is this search engine going to preform anywhere near as good as google?

2) Once people start getting paid to search I'm sure people are going to do analytics on their income and share this info. We can figure out what keywords has the most advertising revenue. Then people will be making frequent disingenuous searches in hopes of increasing their own income. This behavior will lead to advertisers not making as many sales per click.

If people are not paid for their searches then they will only be searching because they are truly interested in the topic.

As representatives of BitClave say, BASE will allow advertisers, brands and users to profit from each relevant search query, eliminating intermediaries. BitClave clients will also be able to protect data from hackers and choose who should be allowed access to information in "blocking contracts".
btc_1001

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:33:10 PM

How did you get it?

That is a major concern for me when I looked into the project, Google team s a monster in search and Ads even microsoft was unable to steal the market share from them, I will give the a benefit of doubt because I personally like the make up of the team

Many startups launched for the reason of disrupting the whole industry, but very few will succeed. Only time will tell if the team is strong enough

Immanuel10

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:34:13 PM

Replies
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:14:48 PM

Great project and this might be easily sold out as they have already raised a good amount during the ICO.
Correct me if I'm wrong but based on the information I get in the telegram, the Hard cap is 25 million dollars.
Jim001

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:39:54 PM

Great project and this might be easily sold out as they have already raised a good amount during the ICO.
Correct me if I'm wrong but based on the information I get in the telegram, the Hard cap is 25 million dollars.

Indeed, we are about to reach the hard cap 22m out of 25,547,000
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:53:39 AM

Indeed, we are about to reach the hard cap 22m out of 25,547,000

congratulation,it's near hardcap right now , will the crowd-sale go on or will ended now?
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:14:06 AM

congratulation,it's near hardcap right now , will the crowd-sale go on or will ended now?

the crowdsale has not begin for now,, and tomorrow is the ICO day,,
so we will see the progress tomorrow my friend

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:16:19 AM

When does the ICO end?

Jim001

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:55:11 AM

When does the ICO end?

I dont think it will last long, could be for a moment at all Smiley
WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:07:38 AM

When does the ICO end?

I dont think it will last long, could be for a moment at all Smiley

In other words (which I guess you were looking for) - it is quite likely over on 29th of Nov!

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: