Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 [999] 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:02:07 PM

New DeepOnion Web Wallet

I released a 3rd party web wallet for DeepOnion.

www.onionwallet.ch

Please find information at: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-web-wallet-onionwallet-ch.2308/

The wallet have integrated POS staking? If yes its like pool or not?

Anyone who is trying to stake using a webwallet, I would request all of you to use regular client. When you use a webwallet,
1_ You centralize the management of onions
2_ You lose control over currency (unless you have understood the code that has created web wallet)
3_ You dont help the DeepOnion network (Remember, more nodes means more randomness and more network security)

I would request all NOT to be lazy and actually maintain a full client running.!!

I agree with you, but webwallet has been created for people that cannot run client, for example Chinese people cannot run a client. TOR is forbidden over there and you go to jail if you use TOR.

Passion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

hey guys anyone who has previously blacklisted got enrolled again? My 'blacklisted for unknown reason status' hasn't changed for about 2 weeks now. wondering if there is a success case.

Unfortunately not for me. Also since 2 weeks for unknown reasons. My status is on Review for 2 weeks. So let's hope it might change this week. I am also not sure, whether I now need to register somewhere again, but perhaps someone can advice. I just want to do it right. I would love to get whitelisted again  Smiley
Gecko8

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:06:56 PM

New DeepOnion Web Wallet

www.onionwallet.ch

Please find information at: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-web-wallet-onionwallet-ch.2308/

The wallet have integrated POS staking? If yes its like pool or not?

Anyone who is trying to stake using a webwallet, I would request all of you to use regular client. When you use a webwallet,
1_ You centralize the management of onions
2_ You lose control over currency (unless you have understood the code that has created web wallet)
3_ You dont help the DeepOnion network (Remember, more nodes means more randomness and more network security)

I would request all NOT to be lazy and actually maintain a full client running.!!

I agree with you, but webwallet has been created for people that cannot run client, for example Chinese people cannot run a client. TOR is forbidden over there and you go to jail if you use TOR.

I did not know TOR is forbidden for chinese people and they would go to jail. Thanks a lot for clarification. Great work and a huge opportunity for deeponion to open up a huge market! Both thumbs up for this.
pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:08:06 PM

Just checking the crowd, would anyone be interested if we made a proposition to airdrop members to reduce the next (or future) airdrops by 5-6k onions and asked the team to use those to pay for a cryptopia listing?

I believe its around 8k$  and the value of a airdrop is around 300k$.  I believe it would be a good idea to use a small part of the airdrops to add a good exchange to this project.  We could even span that over a few airdrops.

Cryptopia is a fast rising exchange and i think it would add a nice exposure to onion.

For my part i willing to let go a few onions if it benefit the "onioners".

What do you think guys? Should we start a thread on this on the community forum?

We could even make the airdrop members vote on this...

Let me know, thanks!

PS: Im not member of the team

that sounds like a fantastic idea and cryptopia is a good exchange with good support too

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:09:01 PM

So after missing out on the last week i have followed every rule and my case review note stated re-apply after the 9th - keep active.

I have checked on the forum and its still status Blacklisted

I note the official forum states any request threads will be deleted so I'm just reaching out for any help please

How do i re-apply?

Thanks in advance

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:13:02 PM

Just checking the crowd, would anyone be interested if we made a proposition to airdrop members to reduce the next (or future) airdrops by 5-6k onions and asked the team to use those to pay for a cryptopia listing?

I believe its around 8k$  and the value of a airdrop is around 300k$.  I believe it would be a good idea to use a small part of the airdrops to add a good exchange to this project.  We could even span that over a few airdrops.

Cryptopia is a fast rising exchange and i think it would add a nice exposure to onion.

What do you think guys? Should we start a thread on this on the community forum?

Let me know, thanks!

I think the better proposition would be just to start a donation address instead of asking separate allocation of Airdrop funds. Just my 2 cents, not a pro at this.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:15:20 PM

So after missing out on the last week i have followed every rule and my case review note stated re-apply after the 9th - keep active.

I note the official forum states any request threads will be deleted so I'm just reaching out for any help please

How do i re-apply?

Thanks in advance

A lot of people is in your case actually (me to)
Dev probably want to finish adding DeepSend before take a deeper look on un-blacklist request.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:15:25 PM

Let me know, thanks!

I think the better proposition would be just to start a donation address instead of asking separate allocation of Airdrop funds. Just my 2 cents, not a pro at this.

Yeah i thought about it too, but i think that only a few would pay for it and everyone would benefit from it.  So thats why i thought it would better if airdrop members voted for it, and if majority then every airdrop would contribute from it directly from the airdrop.  But of course both could be done too.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:17:34 PM

Let me know, thanks!

I agree with you friend
In this https://deeponion.org/community/threads/donation-1-our-onion-address.1660/#post-25380
I had made this proposal for these reasons.
With these onions we donate to the team, it can use it for development and diffusion and listing on other exchanges.  Wink
botmanside

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:19:43 PM

How do i re-apply?

Thanks in advance

you can forget to be whitelisted again,
he said it should take 12-48hours, lol
its more than a week now,so leave this, and waste your time in her,
its funny, he have no time loool,
to chech few account,
now eat me wankers

RTFF && RTFM...
bumblebee24

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:20:43 PM

Let me know, thanks!

Yeah i thought about it too, but i think that only a few would pay for it and everyone would benefit from it.  So thats why i thought it would better if airdrop members voted for it, and if majority then every airdrop would contribute from it directly from the airdrop.  But of course both could be done too.

Either way it would be hard to get listed on a bigger exchange. Money can be raised easily, the problem is the big premined amount that is still controlled by one holder.

Our changes of getting picked up by bigger exchanged will rise dramatically once we make it to week 35 or later of airdrop, as coins will be almost fully distributed and it would show balance within community.
SSowellSVT

Activity: 285

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:25:00 PM

freo & qemjo

Thank you for contacting me LIKE AN ADULT. I have reviewed both of your accounts and will attempt forward to dev and security for expedited approval. I CANNOT PROMISE re-entry back this week, but you both are on my list to help get back in the system ASAP. Once again, thank you both for helping the community and coming to me as adults

The rest of y'all (yes I'm Texan) could learn a thing or two from this
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:26:35 PM

Let me know, thanks!

Either way it would be hard to get listed on a bigger exchange. Money can be raised easily, the problem is the big premined amount that is still controlled by one holder.

Our changes of getting picked up by bigger exchanged will rise dramatically once we make it to week 35 or later of airdrop, as coins will be almost fully distributed and it would show balance within community.

i agree with this. while we all have faith in deeponion, the exchanges would be put off by a huge premine. no matter how it's set up. also i think we need to wait till Deepsend is active. activating Deepsend will show that deeponion is in fact getting developed and it will also go a LONG LONg way in shutting up the naysayers. for me, Deepsend becoming live is a huge step for us all and needs to happen as soon as possible. then and only then will we start to reach where we should be
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:36:52 PM

I've seen many people who claim that they were doing everything just the way they should, but they were still blacklisted for unknown reason.

These are the people who wear the sig without even reading the announcement, and expect that they will get money.
Or they don't have their ref ID in their signature. Or they post all their posts for the week in one day. Or they post
all in off-topic. Or they dump their coins, or they don't use the coin control to make sure at least 90% of their coins
are in the correct address.

You're free to do as you like, but it's very easy to meet the conditions for the airdrop. You literally have nothing to lose
by trying, and everything to gain. Just read and understand the directions. That is it. 100%. I missed out on the 1st
airdrop I tried to get, but it was my own fault, and I know that and own that. I had only posted 9 posts. I used that
frustration to redouble my efforts and post quality posts in various topics here and on the DO forum. And I've gotten
three airdrops since then. And I intend on getting the rest of them.

All anyone has to do is read, and follow directions. People can claim all they want that they were following the
simple directions, but they weren't. There is a reason for every rejection. And they have a chance to fix it, but
instead they have a fit and spread FUD and disqualify themselves. Not in every case, but in enough.

There's nothing to be afraid of here, it's a great, super friendly, helpful, and generous community. Good luck,
whatever you decide.
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:38:32 PM

Guys ive started a thread on the community forum (it also has a vote) for my cryptopia listing proposal you can view it here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/cryptopia-listing-from-airdrop.2322/

Please vote, that way we will have a better overall idea of what people think.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:56:00 PM

freo & qemjo

Thank you for contacting me LIKE AN ADULT. I have reviewed both of your accounts and will attempt forward to dev and security for expedited approval. I CANNOT PROMISE re-entry back this week, but you both are on my list to help get back in the system ASAP. Once again, thank you both for helping the community and coming to me as adults

The rest of y'all (yes I'm Texan) could learn a thing or two from this

Not related but.. Howdy fellow Texan
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:03:02 PM

Guys ive started a thread on the community forum (it also has a vote) for my cryptopia listing proposal you can view it here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/cryptopia-listing-from-airdrop.2322/

Great move, i have small holding on nova and i prefer cryptopia than nova lets make this happen. i will donate some onions. i am not a whale but i am hording small onions drops from the weekly dumpers.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:05:51 PM

New DeepOnion Web Wallet

www.onionwallet.ch

Yes, finally about time for a new web wallet. is this fully endorse by the deeponion team?
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:06:59 PM

I vote yes. Cryptopia is a pretty good trading platform. I have not had a problem with it for nearly a year now.  Grin
degel_x

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:12:17 PM

Let me know, thanks!

i agree with this. while we all have faith in deeponion, the exchanges would be put off by a huge premine. no matter how it's set up. also i think we need to wait till Deepsend is active. activating Deepsend will show that deeponion is in fact getting developed and it will also go a LONG LONg way in shutting up the naysayers. for me, Deepsend becoming live is a huge step for us all and needs to happen as soon as possible. then and only then will we start to reach where we should be

Agree with this proposal, also this can be the first time of the community proposing and making decisions

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 [999] 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: