Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 [994] 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:35:54 AM

Better well nicked, than badly conceived.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:40:05 AM

One of the finest DeepOnion's features. This is exciting!
 Wink

#FastPaymentDelivery
#DeepOnion
#DeepSend

Beautiful, this is all about Speed and Security, this is our main improvement targets.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:45:07 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 11:35:19 AM by ssb883

I am watching this project for some time, I really like it, but my biggest concern is the low number of members who actually receive the airdrop. The number is not raising even though it will soon be 2 months since first airdrop. This is strange because so many people wear signatures and the overall advertising is effective. Many new people discover DeepOnion every day, but the number of airdrop participants stays the same every week.
This is also a reason why I haven't joined yet. I rather participate in other signature campaigns, because I don't know if Devs would even accept me even though I fulfill all conditions and my posts are quality. I've seen many people who claim that they were doing everything just the way they should, but they were still blacklisted for unknown reason. That's what I am afraid. If I decide to join your community and your project and I put work and dedication into the project, then I expect to be rewerded as promised.
I am sure that there are SOME people who just want to take advantage and it is good that you check people and filter those out, but I have a feeling that you decline like 95% of new people and that is just too much. Your community of active users who participate in the airdrop will never get to decent number like 500 or 1000 members if you blacklist more than half of users and you don't accept back almost none of them.

I am firmly convinced this is also the main reason why the price dropped and doesn't recover. The number of airdrop participants is simply too small. The coin has to be distributed to as many people as possible so it's not in the hands of the few. If it is in the hands of the few, then people are worried that the price will drop instantly if just few people decide to sell their coins. On the other hand if the coin is spread among 1000s of people, there is smaller chance that the price will drop because noone owns that many coins that he could dump the price too much. I think this is why less people are buying ONIONs on Nova, because ONIONS are not spread enough. Less than 300 people are on the airdrop list and they own all the airdropped coins. This is not good.

Don't get me wrong, the idea behind DeepOnion is amazing, I think the coin is undervalued at the moment, DeepSend feature is coming soon, but I don't see good future, if only 200 people will be receiving aidrops for the entire 40 weeks. The amount of ONIONs reserved for every airdrop increases with time (from 150K to 500K) and this tells you that the number of participants should be growing as well. But it's not, I don't know why.

I hope someone reads this and thinks about it. I just wanted to help, give suggestion to the Developers, not criticize.

Don't think that the participants are not being added. Many hold while others dump.

Some participants are too short visioned and sold onions during first and second rounds.

Also those who took advantage of the airdrop with several accounts had been removed. This is also probably the reason why currently, new applications to airdrop takes time and subject for review and filtered. This is not the dev's fault.

There are 65 participants remaining from since the first round. Which at first there were 217. It has been distributed to many but only those that follow remain and stay win.

DeepOnion is an amazing project.
Don't lose hope into trying to join.
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:52:19 AM

Total Number of Active Users : 254
Total Number of Users Awaiting Confirmation : 4
Total Number Rejected Users : 301

Is there any way to see the list of total number of users awaiting confirmation and total number of rejected users? If that list provided, every user who is hanging in between rejected or awaiting confirmation will know his current status. I am also waiting to know my status after last updated by moderator on
September 2 as FOR DEVTEAM APPROVAL ON REINSTATEMENT FOR THE AIRDROP LIST.

I second this. I've been under review for over a week and Id like to know my status. I don't mind getting rejected but Id like to know ASAP so I can remove my signature and move on.

I think the dev team needs to respond to the matter above so that people shall be able to know whether they are in or out of the campaign.

Bounty
Can someone please PM me the link to post my story to the onion community, pm will be better because this thread move very fast, i will send 1 onion to the first correct pm that i shall receive and payment.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:05:34 AM

Total Number of Active Users : 254
Total Number of Users Awaiting Confirmation : 4
Total Number Rejected Users : 301

Is there any way to see the list of total number of users awaiting confirmation and total number of rejected users? If that list provided, every user who is hanging in between rejected or awaiting confirmation will know his current status. I am also waiting to know my status after last updated by moderator on
September 2 as FOR DEVTEAM APPROVAL ON REINSTATEMENT FOR THE AIRDROP LIST.

I second this. I've been under review for over a week and Id like to know my status. I don't mind getting rejected but Id like to know ASAP so I can remove my signature and move on.

I think the dev team needs to respond to the matter above so that people shall be able to know whether they are in or out of the campaign.

Bounty
Can someone please PM me the link to post my story to the onion community, pm will be better because this thread move very fast, i will send 1 onion to the first correct pm that i shall receive and payment.

post ur story in the news bank thread on the official forums:
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/news-bank.59/

u can use any news platform for publishing articles, but you must leave a notification about the publication on the official forum.

saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:17:43 AM

@ escapefrom3dom, thank you for your timely response, i shall upload a story before the next payment because it appears to be an important factor to receive payment.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:23:53 AM

I am watching this project for some time, I really like it, but my biggest concern is the low number of members who actually receive the airdrop. The number is not raising even though it will soon be 2 months since first airdrop. This is strange because so many people wear signatures and the overall advertising is effective. Many new people discover DeepOnion every day, but the number of airdrop participants stays the same every week.
This is also a reason why I haven't joined yet. I rather participate in other signature campaigns, because I don't know if Devs would even accept me even though I fulfill all conditions and my posts are quality. I've seen many people who claim that they were doing everything just the way they should, but they were still blacklisted for unknown reason. That's what I am afraid. If I decide to join your community and your project and I put work and dedication into the project, then I expect to be rewerded as promised.
I am sure that there are SOME people who just want to take advantage and it is good that you check people and filter those out, but I have a feeling that you decline like 95% of new people and that is just too much. Your community of active users who participate in the airdrop will never get to decent number like 500 or 1000 members if you blacklist more than half of users and you don't accept back almost none of them.

I am firmly convinced this is also the main reason why the price dropped and doesn't recover. The number of airdrop participants is simply too small. The coin has to be distributed to as many people as possible so it's not in the hands of the few. If it is in the hands of the few, then people are worried that the price will drop instantly if just few people decide to sell their coins. On the other hand if the coin is spread among 1000s of people, there is smaller chance that the price will drop because noone owns that many coins that he could dump the price too much. I think this is why less people are buying ONIONs on Nova, because ONIONS are not spread enough. Less than 300 people are on the airdrop list and they own all the airdropped coins. This is not good.

Don't get me wrong, the idea behind DeepOnion is amazing, I think the coin is undervalued at the moment, DeepSend feature is coming soon, but I don't see good future, if only 200 people will be receiving aidrops for the entire 40 weeks. The amount of ONIONs reserved for every airdrop increases with time (from 150K to 500K) and this tells you that the number of participants should be growing as well. But it's not, I don't know why.

I hope someone reads this and thinks about it. I just wanted to help, give suggestion to the Developers, not criticize.

The price drop is mainly because of what's going on in China. You see all cryptocurrencies are affected by Chinese government's NO ICO pollicy. and a few days later as Cryptos are about to recover from red days, the green days were reddened again because of most possibly FUDs about the Chinese government (allegedly again!) wanting to close all exchanges in China. And so we all see reds again. Everything is red, not just Onions. Once the China FUD fears pipe down, we will all witness the greens coming back to cryptos, including DeepOnion of course. Be confident and you will see.
sartorpc

Activity: 300

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:27:08 AM

The price drop is mainly because of what's going on in China. You see all cryptocurrencies are affected by Chinese government's NO ICO pollicy. and a few days later as Cryptos are about to recover from red days, the green days were reddened again because of most possibly FUDs about the Chinese government (allegedly again!) wanting to close all exchanges in China. And so we all see reds again. Everything is red, not just Onions. Once the China FUD fears pipe down, we will all witness the greens coming back to cryptos, including DeepOnion of course. Be confident and you will see.

I think DeepOnion should resist the negative trend because they have no ICO to ban, anyway the fear always affects market, everything will return to normal soon.
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:36:03 AM

For those who haven't join the DeepOnion army yet. Jump in now  Grin

deeponion.org/community
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:40:06 AM

deeponion.org/community

Wow the official forum with the growing member count is testament to the great work being done in DeepOnion collectively. Congratulations in reaching over 1000 pages to date, the stats just keeps becoming more unbelievable in only 2 months since this project has started.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:40:37 AM

deeponion.org/community

Thanks community all the work, keep up!

Forum Statistics
Threads:2,191
Members:2,091
Threads Last 24 Hours:69
Posts Last 24 Hours:1,152
Members Last 30 Days:1,972

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:43:19 AM

Dev, I am seeing new DeepOnion v 1.2 Windows wallet.  I just want to know what is new added in the wallet, just to know and tell others if asked.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:46:58 AM

2000+ members in official DeepOnion forum.  More members coming in.  I congratulate new members and welcome joining us, as part of a family.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:47:12 AM

DeepSend will be Upon us, more security more anonymity.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:47:20 AM

our community member have created dynamic / customizable signatures. Looks good.

If you like DeepOnion forum and want have nice and useful signature, you can try this

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-dynamic-customizable-signature.1482/

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:47:40 AM

Hello community,

I would appreciate any help on this:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/qt-wallet-doesnt-recognize-the-password.2299/

Thank you!

ofergul

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:47:54 AM

One of the finest DeepOnion's features. This is exciting!
 Wink

#FastPaymentDelivery
#DeepOnion
#DeepSend

wow great poster man, its nice to have people creating great material like this in a community.
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:52:39 AM

New DeepOnion Web Wallet

I released a 3rd party web wallet for DeepOnion.

www.onionwallet.ch

Please find information at: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-web-wallet-onionwallet-ch.2308/

Passion.
L

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:53:42 AM

Dev, I am seeing new DeepOnion v 1.2 Windows wallet.  I just want to know what is new added in the wallet, just to know and tell others if asked.

You can check here: https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/commit/78a5bf3a8c85dd2b701fa6720e1c2c7f18281a14

This version has minor changes, just some maintenance stuff.
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:01:05 AM

New DeepOnion Web Wallet

I released a 3rd party web wallet for DeepOnion.

www.onionwallet.ch

Please find information at: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-web-wallet-onionwallet-ch.2308/

Great work supertee!

I am so amazed how active our community is. This week I will write a report about DeepOnion. Stay tuned folks!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 [994] 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: