Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 [998] 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:06:33 PM

Important message:

BITZURE IS  A SCAM!!

Please remove it from the list and never deposit money to this site. I lost a lot of onions with this site  Cry Cry Cry

Thanks for feedback

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:07:41 PM

Important message:

BITZURE IS  A SCAM!!

Please remove it from the list and never deposit money to this site. I lost a lot of onions with this site  Cry Cry Cry

This is what I was afraid of! Sorry to hear you made a loss with these scumbags. Thanks for warning the community!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:09:03 PM

It looks getting response from op it self is very hard and a kind 'mercy' based.
Do not understand what kind of future the team actually wants to build/create for the coin but I think this kind of promotion(excluding lower ranks,lots of rejectins with undefined words like 'suspicious activity',limiting to only bitcointalk without considering the other part of the crypto world outside) is not going to help them achieve the 'goals'.
The slogan-'It's not the # of participants but what is important is the amount of acts of support from the supporters' is good but how do you expect support without even letting the people in?
Asking for signature change even before being accepted is not a good sign in the first place.
Removed signature and avatar and decided to move on.
Any ways,good luck with your project.

I disagree a lot. As a legendary user on this forum you must know how many cheaters and scammers are on here just trying their luck to get free coins for this and that. I myself have run several microtasks that ended being shut down because the cheaters took over. If the same happens for deeponion campaign, I must say that it's fair enough to let the dev team decline participants without further explaining. It's not mercy based. Most of the people getting declined know why. The few that was declined unintenially will eventually get accepted again (if they did not break the rules).

Thank you for your time.

Agree with you, devs said in the rules they have rights to decline any participant they find unfit without explanation. You could always find a lot of scammers and cheaters in this forum, I am pretty sure people who gets rejected knows what they did wrong. I believe there are plenty of people that did a mistake or two when applying that happens, I had missed 2 airdrops too because I made mistake.

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:11:13 PM

Important message:

BITZURE IS  A SCAM!!

Please remove it from the list and never deposit money to this site. I lost a lot of onions with this site  Cry Cry Cry

This is what I was afraid of! Sorry to hear you made a loss with these scumbags. Thanks for warning the community!!

can you share with us what happened exactly. Yesterday people where afraid it is a scam, but no proof was provided. Maybe you have the proof?

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:12:20 PM

Hey guys,

Just sharing with those of you that are not active on our official forum, last night I did my weekly update video - It can be found here - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-video-update-week-8-40.1708/unread

I also announced our first weekly DeepOnion Lottery that is being handled by the official DO team. Additional details can be found here - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-weekly-deeponion-lottery.2253/ - We're already up to 57 Onions, and 5% will be donated to charity. So, you have a chance to win some cool onions, and support a good cause.

Hi @themonkii, I just joined the DeepOnion Lottery for 1 ticket of 8 Onions. I already sent the payment.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:21:05 PM

Important message:

BITZURE IS  A SCAM!!

sorry to hear that, would you creating a thread in deeponion forum? I'm afraid the others are also scammed later.
Thank you
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:21:41 PM

Important message:

BITZURE IS  A SCAM!!

Please remove it from the list and never deposit money to this site. I lost a lot of onions with this site  Cry Cry Cry

can you share with us what happened exactly. Yesterday people where afraid it is a scam, but no proof was provided. Maybe you have the proof?

They lured people to deposit with fake offers of cheap coins (i buyed a bunch of onions @ 0.0002), deposits works smoothly but you won't be able to withdraw.

For details see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126606.0

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

Important message:

BITZURE IS  A SCAM!!

OK. Thanks you .
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:29:42 PM

I'm interested in deeponion, is there dev plan to add deeponion to a better market like bitrex or cryptopia? I'm just not used to novaexchange, I'm gonna buy some onion later.I hope this project will be more successful!  Grin
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:30:00 PM

Hey guys,

Just sharing with those of you that are not active on our official forum, last night I did my weekly update video - It can be found here - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-video-update-week-8-40.1708/unread

I also announced our first weekly DeepOnion Lottery that is being handled by the official DO team. Additional details can be found here - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-weekly-deeponion-lottery.2253/ - We're already up to 57 Onions, and 5% will be donated to charity. So, you have a chance to win some cool onions, and support a good cause.

Hi @themonkii, I just joined the DeepOnion Lottery for 1 ticket of 8 Onions. I already sent the payment.

Thanks for bring the lotto to my attention. I usually suck at this but will give it a shot. I think this is very good for the community and will give Onion more visibility. I will support.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:42:10 PM

One of the finest DeepOnion's features. This is exciting!
 Wink
#FastPaymentDelivery
#DeepOnion
#DeepSend

NOICEEEEEEE.. Now that is a great choice of original picture and a good theme projection. Like it a lot !!
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:45:25 PM

@talesfromthecrypt
Also I like you I discovered Deep Onion reading post on local forums and I'm sure Onion will grow a lot with time and after all the airdrop distributions .... but as I read from

@pluMmet
@youngwebs

I believe and I hope Dev and the team can increase the number of participants in the airdrop, because otherwise the onions are seen as an exclusive coin reserved for a few lucky people.

I repeat that so many people can not be active both here on Btk and community forums, and others do not know how to make articles or videos or beautiful photo onions. I would love it but I do not know how to do it  Sad

At the moment, from August 27th I'm still out of Airdrop but I will continue to support with my help posts and my signature the Dev and the Deep Onion team here in Bitcointalk.  Wink
I hope to get in early
Thank you
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:50:12 PM

@talesfromthecrypt
Also I like you I discovered Deep Onion reading post on local forums and I'm sure Onion will grow a lot with time and after all the airdrop distributions .... but as I read from

@pluMmet
@youngwebs

I believe and I hope Dev and the team can increase the number of participants in the airdrop, because otherwise the onions are seen as an exclusive coin reserved for a few lucky people.

I repeat that so many people can not be active both here on Btk and community forums, and others do not know how to make articles or videos or beautiful photo onions. I would love it but I do not know how to do it  Sad

At the moment, from August 27th I'm still out of Airdrop but I will continue to support with my help posts and my signature the Dev and the Deep Onion team here in Bitcointalk.  Wink
I hope to get in early
Thank you

Good attitude and i agree with you, pretty sure you'll get added on this one if you ask me...
maxmad_x

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:51:46 PM

New DeepOnion Web Wallet

I released a 3rd party web wallet for DeepOnion.

www.onionwallet.ch

Please find information at: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-web-wallet-onionwallet-ch.2308/

The wallet have integrated POS staking? If yes its like pool or not?

Anyone who is trying to stake using a webwallet, I would request all of you to use regular client. When you use a webwallet,
1_ You centralize the management of onions
2_ You lose control over currency (unless you have understood the code that has created web wallet)
3_ You dont help the DeepOnion network (Remember, more nodes means more randomness and more network security)

I would request all NOT to be lazy and actually maintain a full client running.!!
maxmad_x

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:54:27 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 03:07:07 PM by maxmad_x

Just crazy project!!! I like it!
Just FYI:
If you are a part of the airdrop, then you might want to increase quality of your posts. It will get you in trouble otherwise.
Remember to have a reply more than 50 letters
Try to make it helpful to others
Try not to make it a spam message

I Know that you dont mean spamming right now.. thats why this is just FYI Smiley Cheers
ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

hey guys anyone who has previously blacklisted got enrolled again? My 'blacklisted for unknown reason status' hasn't changed for about 2 weeks now. wondering if there is a success case.
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:58:22 PM

Important message:

BITZURE IS  A SCAM!!

They lured people to deposit with fake offers of cheap coins (i buyed a bunch of onions @ 0.0002), deposits works smoothly but you won't be able to withdraw.

For details see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126606.0

First also thank you for your warning. What does tell us this story? If something seems to be too lukrative there is a high risk beeing scam. There are no poeple who will easily give something for free. Hope you have not put too many coins into this.
pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:00:39 PM

have a full client running? if you meen keep wallet online 24/7 then ok i already do, but if it is not then what else i have to do?

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:00:50 PM

Just checking the crowd, would anyone be interested if we made a proposition to airdrop members to reduce the next (or future) airdrops by 5-6k onions and asked the team to use those to pay for a cryptopia listing?

I believe its around 8k$  and the value of a airdrop is around 300k$.  I believe it would be a good idea to use a small part of the airdrops to add a good exchange to this project.  We could even span that over a few airdrops.

Cryptopia is a fast rising exchange and i think it would add a nice exposure to onion.

For my part i willing to let go a few onions if it benefit the "onioners".

What do you think guys? Should we start a thread on this on the community forum?

We could even make the airdrop members vote on this...

Let me know, thanks!

PS: Im not member of the team
theuploader

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

Can anyone here from the community tell me if I should apply for airdrops or I have to work more and be patient?
I don't want to apply and get blacklisted
what should I do?
Thank you in advance
Pages: « 1 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 [998] 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: