Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 [834] 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Autumn

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:54:40 AM

It's so complicated, I've watched videos for several times, but it's still very difficult. I want to join your bounty program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:00:11 AM

It's so complicated, I've watched videos for several times, but it's still very difficult. I want to join your bounty program

All the information it has on the first page of the forum and https://deeponion.org/
It is very simple to apply
You must have a rank as a member.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:03:31 AM

Which bounty are you talking about? If for the airdrop, Newbie aren't allowed. Please register and join the official community as you can find other ways to earn free Onions there: https://deeponion.org/community/
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:17:25 AM

dev pls reply this becouse there are so much juniors  and webies wriite this maybe would be good del. that .                                                                           Since Junior members are not qualified to participate in airdrops why there's still a signature for Jr. Members on Signatures page [ https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php ]? It's just a little bit confusing.

hi friend, we still have some junior members who applied and were accepted for airdrop before.  the jr member signature is for them.  unfortunately, jr members are temporarily not qualified to join airdrop.

i suggest to have more quality posts and you'll reach member status.

meanwhile, you can still join some deeponion bounty in the main forum.
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:21:31 AM

dev pls reply this becouse there are so much juniors  and webies wriite this maybe would be good del. that .                                                                           Since Junior members are not qualified to participate in airdrops why there's still a signature for Jr. Members on Signatures page [ https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php ]? It's just a little bit confusing.

hi friend, we still have some junior members who applied and were accepted for airdrop before.  the jr member signature is for them.  unfortunately, jr members are temporarily not qualified to join airdrop.

i suggest to have more quality posts and you'll reach member status.

meanwhile, you can still join some deeponion bounty in the main forum.

Yeah, and even then, Jr. Member is not so far from Member, so, in a month or so you'll be allowed to join the Airdrop Campaign. Don't forget that the airdrop campaign lasts for 40 whole weeks !  Grin

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:21:39 AM

Hmm...
I've not received last Airdrop. Checked status and seen: "Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason"
I don't get what's going on, I've Member status, I didn't move Onions from my wallet, post more than 10 quality post per week. I posted in deeponion.org BANNED THREAD (msg #45) but didn't get any response from yesterday. Many people who posted after me already got the response about their BAN reason. Too many problems for so young project...

same with me, many people who posted after me get response, but i have not get any response. Mine message no is 15, is moderator checking randomly as many people posted after me got response about their status.

Guys there's no need to panic about this.  Some cases are easier dealt with than others (simple fact of life).

It's inevitable that some queries will take a little longer to settle, doesn't mean there's anything nefarious happening.
I'm #16 in the thread and haven't gotten a reply either. But I'm assuming that no news will be good news.  At least we haven't been denied.

Keep the faith dudes

true. some cases are easier to analyze and resolve.  other cases which may involve wallet tracing or bct post history analysis will require a longer amount of time and effort.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:23:33 AM

"only" 10 new pages during last night, and less complaints about being blacklisted. Looks like we are heading towards a normalized situation, where we can talk about the growth of this coin again. Hopefully the review of every single ban (check deeponion forums) will result in less angry people and most if not all cheaters being out.

We can see a more steady growth then in the next weeks. Big angry groups of people will cause dumps and reduced trust, resulting in dumps, an lower prices will generate even more dumps. Now we consolidate and start our organic growth.

On a side note, the mining diff has dropped considerably and it might be more attractive for more people to start mining again. With the high prices of last week, many multiminers have minted this coin, driving the diff to crazy heights!
If you trust this coin, mine it now, and you will have a return on investment once the price start growing again!

have a good weekend!

phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:27:24 AM

the dev change the rule often,and this is not a airdrop! they  require more and more!
I suggest we all far away from the project and let the dev alone!
there are many other good project to signature!
Have fun with your FUD comments. Please speak and I will not argue with you. I just laughed at your innocence! Lol  Grin
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:31:17 AM

Time To Spread Some Love Around Here  Grin

zuzuca

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:32:05 AM

the price of the coin is irrelevant..if someone talks about the price is only signaling weak hand. the technology and the support of one coin are the most relevant things to look for.
phucdigan

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:34:34 AM

Time To Spread Some Love Around Here  Grin

Very beautiful image. Glad you spread love to everyone.  Grin
Keep up!  Wink
solosequenosenada

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

Freedom dies from suicide

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:47:51 AM

the dev change the rule often,and this is not a airdrop! they  require more and more!

If that is your recommendation why are you still here? Nobody has the obligation to stay here, no problem because this community has good people who support it.
The dev has not changed the rules, the team is doing very well by preventing cheaters from participating in the airdrop. If leaving a few useful messages a week seems a lot is because you are useless members for this community.
pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:49:29 AM

the price of the coin is irrelevant..if someone talks about the price is only signaling weak hand. the technology and the support of one coin are the most relevant things to look for.
maybe price is irrelevant but it is much more funny to see the development and growth of the coin when the price is up

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
carizmerlin31

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

Airdrop Started, Congrats to all Qualified Participants today. You deserve those onions due to your honesty and commitment with deeponions. If you are waiting to be approve to Airdrop, Application screening will start again and be sure to your account is in good standing in terms of posting quality. Security Team Are Strict in making sure no cheaters/Abusers will enter the airdrop list.
Let's keep up,  if you give abuser and cheater coins, have only one outcome...

However, Security Team is still easy from the first round so there are so many abusers and just want to destroy it.
Very fortunate security team has been corrected in time.
You can look at the website here for a more comprehensive look
http://deeponion.info/
AIRDROP PARTICIPANTS
691 ACCOUNTS
459 HODLERS AND   232 DUMPERS.
Hope our community is always grateful for what the project and Dev team have brought.
Let's make ONION grow stronger and more deserving.
#All for DeepOnion
#In DEEPONION we always believe

Yes this is very amazing project!  but unfortunately we only new to this community and so depressing on our part we are unable to participate in any airdrop! just want to share our sentiments! Thanks dev.

phucdigan

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:55:20 AM

I was banned.
I applied, but they turned me down.
The reason "HUGE GAP"

Then I decided to write a moderator "xsinx"
Why my acc HUGE GAP?
Yes, I registered it in 2015, but i did not use it, because it was for me new information, i just read the forum.
Since the end of winter of 2017, i began to mining coins. Therefore, i started to communicate on the forum.

After a little correspondence, xsinx said that I bought my account.

Sorry but i have to deny your applications, we are just preventing people that bought accounts just to enter the airdrop.

First, the reason for the ban was in HUGE GAP
Then the reason was BUYING ACCOUNT.

My conclusion is this.
Developers and support, block all just so, they change the reasons for the bans as they want.

And as xsinx said
You can join other campaign in the ALTCOIN Section. GoodLuck..

Thanks, I'll take your advice. I will sell all my coins.
And you spoiled the karma of this coin. I'm sure that now the price will not grow.And there will be only a gradual decline.

And
GoodLuck..

PS. Link to this post on the forum of the deeponion (support can remove it) https://deeponion.org/community/threads/i-was-banned.1524/
There is no way to accurately determine whether the BCT account is owned by that person or is purchased from someone else.
We can only look at accounts over time as it is registered and its activity level over time.
In your case, accounts are available from 2015, but only recently active posts. So there's nothing wrong if the dev team lays your account on the blacklist because of the suspicion you have bought the account.
Of course you can be the sole owner of that account, and you are forbidden to be unfair. But we can only do so, it is the rule.
It can not be just for the case of some people that lifts the rules and creates fraud opportunities for more people. That would not be fair to the majority of people who actually follow the rules and are honest with the job.
Hope you understand and appreciate the dev team.
Thank you.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:55:49 AM

I was banned.
The reason "HUGE GAP"
PS. Link to this post on the forum of the deeponion (support can remove it) https://deeponion.org/community/threads/i-was-banned.1524/
~SNIP~

I ask you to signed a message from an old STAKE ADDRESS which your are failed to deliver, If you can signed from an OLD STAKE ADDRESS, i will accept you with open arms...  Wink
=================

UPDATES: 09/02/2017
I will keep the thread open for the next 12 more Hours, after that i will close it temporarily to focused on the current applications and i will open this thread again after the next airdrop. If you have friends, relatives, wife, son, daughter that got banned please let them know about this updates and ask them to post here for review. We will follow the ONION forum timestamp,.. 12 hours countdown start from this post.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-12-hours-deadline.1446/

thank you
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:56:22 AM

I was banned.
The reason "HUGE GAP"

Why my acc HUGE GAP?
Yes, I registered it in 2015, but i did not use it, because it was for me new information, i just read the forum.
Since the end of winter of 2017, i began to mining coins. Therefore, i started to communicate on the forum.

After a little correspondence, xsinx said that I bought my account.

Sorry but i have to deny your applications, we are just preventing people that bought accounts just to enter the airdrop.

First, the reason for the ban was in HUGE GAP
Then the reason was BUYING ACCOUNT.

My conclusion is this.
Developers and support, block all just so, they change the reasons for the bans as they want.

And as xsinx said
You can join other campaign in the ALTCOIN Section. GoodLuck..

Thanks, I'll take your advice. I will sell all my coins.
And you spoiled the karma of this coin. I'm sure that now the price will not grow.And there will be only a gradual decline.

And
GoodLuck..

Based on what I see from your account, both are reasonable to deny your application as the dev want to avoid bought account or multi accounts to join the airdrop. Funny thing, now you say DeepOnion is scam on your signature because you were banned from the airdrop. You need to respect other's decision in this case the bounty manager. Dont be mad just because you cant join the airdrop.
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:56:56 AM

imho zuzuca is right.

Look, i dont know the ins and outs.
Take it steadily.

I have been here even before the 1st drop. I didnt get that first, because i thought: yeah whatever.

I regret that now, but have been busy in the bounties.

Thx @ abdulmad: nice!
Thx @ phucdigan for both of your efforts!

@Imaster: you don't master anything worthy now, do you?
phucdigan

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

NOTE: New notifications come in the blacklist case from the xsinx Mod at the official forum.

UPDATES: 09/02/2017
I will keep the thread open for the next 12 more Hours, after that i will close it temporarily to focused on the current applications and i will open this thread again after the next airdrop. If you have friends, relatives, wife, son, daughter that got banned please let them know about this updates and ask them to post here for review. We will follow the forum timestamp,.. 12 hours countdown start from this post.

thank you

Link: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-12-hours-deadline.1446/

Those who have not been resolved hurry up, time is running out.
Good luck.
Hamzahaddane

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:06:53 AM

If that is your recommendation why are you still here? Nobody has the obligation to stay here, no problem because this community has good people who support it.
The dev has not changed the rules, the team is doing very well by preventing cheaters from participating in the airdrop. If leaving a few useful messages a week seems a lot is because you are useless members for this community.
I am here just to tell every that the dev is scram!!
u now not be blacklisted,so u are fell happy, but maybe next round u be banned for unknown reason!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 [834] 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: