Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 [891] 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:26:03 PM

Hello dear DeepOnion project team.

This EnverDemir from our DeepOnion community. I am trying to help  people who doesn't know English well in DeepOnion Turkish community and I'm real person.  My airdrop application is rejected with status of "Application Rejected. Found suspicious activity."

I know support is busy, I should be patient, there are a lot of users waiting and it takes time but this is really annoying not knowing the reason. If at least support team could tell me what needs to be fixed. It is really breaking the motivation when you don't know what is wrong. My attempt to get answer in our community didn't work eventually. There could be two possible thing happened; there is something missing in my account that I don't know and it's better I know it to fix it or I'm rejected by mistake because reviewing a lot of users.

I deeply believe in your project and hoping to break ices finally.
Best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kwab

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

So you can refer people to the signature page to get the correct airdrop signature
@crypto-rainbow:

I have noticed a little error in the text field. nothing serious but it still should be fixed. I am using firefox 55.0.3.
The textbox is to low and the text is barely readable.

Screenshot:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

This EnverDemir from our DeepOnion community. I am trying to help  people who doesn't know English well in DeepOnion Turkish community and I'm real person.  My airdrop application is rejected with status of "Application Rejected. Found suspicious activity."

I know support is busy, I should be patient, there are a lot of users waiting and it takes time but this is really annoying not knowing the reason. If at least support team could tell me what needs to be fixed. It is really breaking the motivation when you don't know what is wrong. My attempt to get answer in our community didn't work eventually. There could be two possible thing happened; there is something missing in my account that I don't know and it's better I know it to fix it or I'm rejected by mistake because reviewing a lot of users.

Best.

Continue to work hard to help the community, we will see your contribution, I believe will be rewarded
octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

Hey guys! Would anyone tell me please if it's a good time to buy Onion atm?
Thanks

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:45:26 PM

Best.
  We increased security level and we check much detailed way because of abusers. Once your application is rejected its very hard to come back. But you can still participate bounties.

We look for a new translator for Turkish community. You can check https://deeponion.org/community/threads/bounty-need-bitcointalk-thread-translator.1777/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:46:35 PM

Best.

Continue to work hard to help the community, we will see your contribution, I believe will be rewarded

Mo, I'm hoping so. I will continue. Hopefully I'll be noticed.
sonulrk

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:47:46 PM

Best.

Please wait till you are accepted. Do not, I again said, do not write anything, anywhere negative about this DeepOnion project. Never argue about Developers and Moderators common sense, logic and decision else your post will be deleted and you will be never accepted in any future air drops.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:48:24 PM

So you can refer people to the signature page to get the correct airdrop signature
@crypto-rainbow:

I have noticed a little error in the text field. nothing serious but it still should be fixed. I am using firefox 55.0.3.
The textbox is to low and the text is barely readable.

Screenshot:

thank you for the feedback we will check, there should be also zoom feature in firefox you can try this for now.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ligor

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138

Hodl DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:49:32 PM

We completed extra coding for easier signature generate system
Now applicants can pickup correct signature without much effort.

I hope this will save inattentive users from the omissions in the replacement, thank you.

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:53:20 PM

Hey Team!!

I'm super pleased to announce that after a number of days of work by myself and @Deeper , We're proud to announce that we've collected all the videos/guides/adverts submitted to DeepOnion and have created our official YouTube Channel.

I welcome you all to check it out, and we hope you'll help it grow by liking the video's, subscribing to the channel, and linking to it when possible.

Keep those videos pouring in, team! Thank you all who submitted to this!

We have a number of upcoming promotions and bounties to help this channel grow, and I hope you'll all be a part of it!!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:57:07 PM

Hey Team!!

I'm super pleased to announce that after a number of days of work by myself and @Deeper , We're proud to announce that we've collected all the videos/guides/adverts submitted to DeepOnion and have created our official YouTube Channel.

I welcome you all to check it out, and we hope you'll help it grow by liking the video's, subscribing to the channel, and linking to it when possible.

We have a number of upcoming promotions and bounties to help this channel grow, and I hope you'll all be a part of it!!

fantastic. i subscribed
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:57:52 PM

Hey Team!!

Thanks beautiful job. All Deeponion community members expected to subscribe the official YouTube channel.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
WARlrus

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:58:06 PM

Hey Team!!

Nice channel. Cheesy keep working

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
iwebvn20

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:04:59 PM

i hope dev can accept me join airdrop because my account has been locked ,this is temp account ,i create after my account is locked .
i have a post verify ownership at video  on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2148652.0
thank you so much
ligor

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138

Hodl DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:08:07 PM

I want to share my observations. My wallet deeponion worked. I decided to install the Blitz wallet, which gave out the onyx at installation. Then I went to the %appdata% folder, found the Blitz folder.

That's what alarmed me. The Blitz wallet program copied the hostname and private_key files from the onion folder. Also, all the files in the TOR folder were copied. I think Blitz wallet wanted to steal my

deeponions?

Are you sure that it was copied from the onion, but not original? They just have a similar structure. Compare the private key.

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:08:27 PM

That's very useful @crypto-rainbow. Yes there are folks who forgets or doesn't know how to the signature.
zuzuca

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:10:37 PM

i am waiting for more than 1 week for a review...if i do not get an answer this week before airdrop i'm gone. is imposible to want to sustain a coin and devs do not let you..i have'nt done nothing agains the rules..soo..one or the other
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

i am waiting for more than 1 week for a review...if i do not get an answer this week before airdrop i'm gone. is imposible to want to sustain a coin and devs do not let you..i have'nt done nothing agains the rules..soo..one or the other
dont worry! many people have problem like you Smiley) keepcalm and wait answer from dev

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:13:50 PM

How to sigunp at deeponion forum?  Huh
I'm always getting "Please enter a value that matches the required format."
https://gyazo.com/1fe310ec01643c03a2eb8d8a4f11d8dc

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:17:29 PM

How to sigunp at deeponion forum?  Huh
I'm always getting "Please enter a value that matches the required format."
https://gyazo.com/1fe310ec01643c03a2eb8d8a4f11d8dc
Did you enter your correct bct id?
Usernames should not be weird or coincide with the names of registered users.
If you check everything you enter there is no problem but still get the error, please capture a full screen image of the information you entered for me to try it.
Hope can help.
Pages: « 1 ... 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 [891] 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: