Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 [990] 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lamouche23

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

It is a good project!
I miss the grade  Wink

Sure this project keeps on rising up!

That said, what do you mean when saying you're missing the grade?  Huh

I'm mistaken, i was talking about the rank ^^

So you were talking about the rank you want to reach out?
This as a "Junior Member"?

Yes ! I would like to become a junior member  Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:21:24 PM

@crypto-rainbow Should I expect an answer to my pm or should I move on ? I can wait if needed, I just don't want to wait unnecessarily.
kwab

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:27:36 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 11:33:12 PM by kwab

Fixed my signature and re-registered, when check_status still says "Status: Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason. "...

Maybe this can help you. I'm in the same situation too. Please visit https://deeponion.org/community/threads/re-consideration-re-enter-the-air-drop-rules.152/

It's closed.
It will be opened again later. Let them catch up and wait a few weeks.

Again, make sure to put the correct text into your signature. Replace all "XXXXXX" with your bct user id.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
torcoin_addict

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:31:23 PM

It is a good project!
I miss the grade  Wink

So you need to reach at least a number of 30 posts before you can apply.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:31:49 PM

Hi dev, I want to ask about new developers. Did someone apply to be part of your staff?

I didn´t see news about that. Maybe someone can help you contributing with good ideas.
We are in contact with some developers, it is exciting. We are expanding. we have 9 mods in our official forums. 2 more devs willing to participate our tasks. We will speed up soon.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:37:32 PM

1000 pages on the thread. The cap is hired, very nice, a great achievement for deepOnion community, and its only the start. We are active here and on the deepOnion official forum. Always someone ready to help if you have a problem or to talk about onion. I never see a community like that. Glad to be a part of it. The future of deepOnion will be so nice !
And by the way, great jobs deepOnion team, awesome and huge work !!
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:37:38 PM

I am watching this project for some time, I really like it, but my biggest concern is the low number of members who actually receive the airdrop. The number is not raising even though it will soon be 2 months since first airdrop. This is strange because so many people wear signatures and the overall advertising is effective. Many new people discover DeepOnion every day, but the number of airdrop participants stays the same every week.
This is also a reason why I haven't joined yet. I rather participate in other signature campaigns, because I don't know if Devs would even accept me even though I fulfill all conditions and my posts are quality. I've seen many people who claim that they were doing everything just the way they should, but they were still blacklisted for unknown reason. That's what I am afraid. If I decide to join your community and your project and I put work and dedication into the project, then I expect to be rewerded as promised.
I am sure that there are SOME people who just want to take advantage and it is good that you check people and filter those out, but I have a feeling that you decline like 95% of new people and that is just too much. Your community of active users who participate in the airdrop will never get to decent number like 500 or 1000 members if you blacklist more than half of users and you don't accept back almost none of them.

I am firmly convinced this is also the main reason why the price dropped and doesn't recover. The number of airdrop participants is simply too small. The coin has to be distributed to as many people as possible so it's not in the hands of the few. If it is in the hands of the few, then people are worried that the price will drop instantly if just few people decide to sell their coins. On the other hand if the coin is spread among 1000s of people, there is smaller chance that the price will drop because noone owns that many coins that he could dump the price too much. I think this is why less people are buying ONIONs on Nova, because ONIONS are not spread enough. Less than 300 people are on the airdrop list and they own all the airdropped coins. This is not good.

Don't get me wrong, the idea behind DeepOnion is amazing, I think the coin is undervalued at the moment, DeepSend feature is coming soon, but I don't see good future, if only 200 people will be receiving aidrops for the entire 40 weeks. The amount of ONIONs reserved for every airdrop increases with time (from 150K to 500K) and this tells you that the number of participants should be growing as well. But it's not, I don't know why.

I hope someone reads this and thinks about it. I just wanted to help, give suggestion to the Developers, not criticize.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:39:04 PM

Hi dev, I want to ask about new developers. Did someone apply to be part of your staff?

I didn´t see news about that. Maybe someone can help you contributing with good ideas.
We are in contact with some developers, it is exciting. We are expanding. we have 9 mods in our official forums. 2 more devs willing to participate our tasks. We will speed up soon.

Glad to know that. If there is something that I can do, I´m here to help. Just let me know and I´ll be ready. I know some people interested to help too.
alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:40:45 PM

Don't get me wrong, the idea behind DeepOnion is amazing, I think the coin is undervalued at the moment, DeepSend feature is coming soon, but I don't see good future, if only 200 people will be receiving aidrops for the entire 40 weeks. The amount of ONIONs reserved for every airdrop increases with time (from 150K to 500K) and this tells you that the number of participants should be growing as well. But it's not, I don't know why.

I hope someone reads this and thinks about it. I just wanted to help, give suggestion to the Developers, not criticize.

User can grow, that's only some cheater user who are ban. If people respect the rule, they can participate to the airdrop. So the number can increase with the time.
lamouche23

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:41:09 PM

It is a good project!
I miss the grade  Wink

So you need to reach at least a number of 30 posts before you can apply.

Ok ! Thank you Torcoin_addict  Grin
illinest

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:42:51 PM

I am firmly convinced this is also the main reason why the price dropped and doesn't recover. The number of airdrop participants is simply too small. The coin has to be distributed to as many people as possible so it's not in the hands of the few. If it is in the hands of the few, then people are worried that the price will drop instantly if just few people decide to sell their coins. On the other hand if the coin is spread among 1000s of people, there is smaller chance that the price will drop because noone owns that many coins that he could dump the price too much. I think this is why less people are buying ONIONs on Nova, because ONIONS are not spread enough. Less than 300 people are on the airdrop list and they own all the airdropped coins. This is not good.

I agree. I love the project and I hope someday that I will be allowed to participate in the airdrop. I also think that a more wide distribution would prevent dumps, as you suggest. It seems like Deep Onion is getting so much exposure that Onions should be getting in more and more hands; this is a time where there is so much opportunity to evangelize. The value of any cryptocurrency is derived first and foremost from the network effect.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:45:26 PM

I agree. I love the project and I hope someday that I will be allowed to participate in the airdrop. I also think that a more wide distribution would prevent dumps, as you suggest. It seems like Deep Onion is getting so much exposure that Onions should be getting in more and more hands; this is a time where there is so much opportunity to evangelize. The value of any cryptocurrency is derived first and foremost from the network effect.

Main reason for the price drop in the last 2 weeks is the fact that a lot of cheaters were banned from the airdrop who then sold their coins. There was a case where 1 user had 9 different account registered for the airdrop.
Now that those cheaters are banned the number of airdrop participants will rise again from week to week.
dgigit

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:52:11 PM

Is it possible to mine this coin with a nvdia gpu?

Oh sure
information on pools:

http://brutum-pool.com/getting_started
https://onionpool.youngwebsolutions.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted
kl0ndike

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:52:26 PM

New to BCT and to DeepOnion.  I won't make this airdrop, but any advice for getting into the next one?

illinest

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:59:44 PM

Main reason for the price drop in the last 2 weeks is the fact that a lot of cheaters were banned from the airdrop who then sold their coins. There was a case where 1 user had 9 different account registered for the airdrop.
Now that those cheaters are banned the number of airdrop participants will rise again from week to week.

Well, I think many were not cheaters. I was banned. I have been wearing the signature for almost two weeks, I completed the Twitter bounty, I've been posting on the official forums. It is not fair to assume we are all cheaters. Many of us are still supporting Deep Onion anyway. But I really hope that they review my account someday soon. I still only have 5 Onions, all told. Cry
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:02:30 PM

Congrats to 1000 pages, what an impressive achievement after 2 months from start here. I made a little comparison to Dash and Monero and here are the results:

Dash - first 1000 pages in almost 4 months (currently 6526 pages)
Monero - first 1000 pages in more than 9 months (currently 1808 pages)

So, what is the conclusion? DeepOnion is almost two times faster than Dash when it started and soon, DeepOnion will have more pages than Monero, very promising ...

Now, the only question is, how fast will be the second 1000? I would say that latest till end of October, we are there Wink Enjoy this achievement, maybe have some tasty onion rings for dinner, lunch or breakfast, depending on your timezone Cheesy
Gran7Garde

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:03:02 PM

thanks mate, appreciate it
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:05:17 PM

Well, I think many were not cheaters. I was banned. I have been wearing the signature for almost two weeks, I completed the Twitter bounty, I've been posting on the official forums. It is not fair to assume we are all cheaters. Many of us are still supporting Deep Onion anyway. But I really hope that they review my account someday soon. I still only have 5 Onions, all told. Cry

You didn't receive a single airdrop and were banned on the application itself ? Have you posted about your Ban on the official forum ?
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:12:24 PM

I keep watching the counter on the "Check status" page.

Total Number of Active Users : 254
Total Number of Users Awaiting Confirmation : 1
Total Number Rejected Users : 300

It's been stuck on 254 for a long time and over 30 people were rejected since then. Seems like everyone new who applies is getting rejected from the airdrop. Lucky for those who are already participating! More coins for less people.....

Everyone who applies will be fairly reviewed and will receive the airdrop if they have followed the rules.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
pluMmet

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:14:12 PM

I keep watching the counter on the "Check status" page.

Total Number of Active Users : 254
Total Number of Users Awaiting Confirmation : 1
Total Number Rejected Users : 300

It's been stuck on 254 for a long time and over 30 people were rejected since then. Seems like everyone new who applies is getting rejected from the airdrop. Lucky for those who are already participating! More coins for less people.....
This is exactly what I am talking about. Don't tell me there were nobody who fulfill conditions among those 30 people. I just don't believe that. Looks like devs want the number of participants to be low, and I don't understand that.
I will join DeepOnion when I see reasonable number of people getting declined and reasonable number accepted. Until then, I will help other projects, even though I like DeepOnion the most!
Pages: « 1 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 [990] 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: