Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:39:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 [992] 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:39:01 PM

I am watching this project for some time, I really like it, but my biggest concern is the low number of members who actually receive the airdrop. The number is not raising even though it will soon be 2 months since first airdrop. This is strange because so many people wear signatures and the overall advertising is effective. Many new people discover DeepOnion every day, but the number of airdrop participants stays the same every week.
This is also a reason why I haven't joined yet. I rather participate in other signature campaigns, because I don't know if Devs would even accept me even though I fulfill all conditions and my posts are quality. I've seen many people who claim that they were doing everything just the way they should, but they were still blacklisted for unknown reason. That's what I am afraid. If I decide to join your community and your project and I put work and dedication into the project, then I expect to be rewerded as promised.
I am sure that there are SOME people who just want to take advantage and it is good that you check people and filter those out, but I have a feeling that you decline like 95% of new people and that is just too much. Your community of active users who participate in the airdrop will never get to decent number like 500 or 1000 members if you blacklist more than half of users and you don't accept back almost none of them.

I am firmly convinced this is also the main reason why the price dropped and doesn't recover. The number of airdrop participants is simply too small. The coin has to be distributed to as many people as possible so it's not in the hands of the few. If it is in the hands of the few, then people are worried that the price will drop instantly if just few people decide to sell their coins. On the other hand if the coin is spread among 1000s of people, there is smaller chance that the price will drop because noone owns that many coins that he could dump the price too much. I think this is why less people are buying ONIONs on Nova, because ONIONS are not spread enough. Less than 300 people are on the airdrop list and they own all the airdropped coins. This is not good.

Don't get me wrong, the idea behind DeepOnion is amazing, I think the coin is undervalued at the moment, DeepSend feature is coming soon, but I don't see good future, if only 200 people will be receiving aidrops for the entire 40 weeks. The amount of ONIONs reserved for every airdrop increases with time (from 150K to 500K) and this tells you that the number of participants should be growing as well. But it's not, I don't know why.

I hope someone reads this and thinks about it. I just wanted to help, give suggestion to the Developers, not criticize.

The strict rules are due to the price of deeponions. If we relax the rules, the members simply dump their coins to take profits. That will kill the price. Instead, we can keep the restrictions really high and just reward deepOnions in the form of bounties and strong holders only.

darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:39:09 PM

I would like to participate but I am not receiving the registration confirmation mail on the DeepOnion site.. already tried two different mail addresses. Always getting stuck with the message: Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Already tried multiple times to resend the mail at different times of the day. Also nothing to be found in the spam filter or similar. Anybody else experiencing those issues?

All registrations/applications are processed manually. Give it some time, they will add you  Grin

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:14:11 AM

I would also like to be part of the airdrops. So far everything has been done and I hope I am with it. Now wait for the email to confirm.

Wish DeepOnion good luck.  Grin
I like the Coin  Smiley
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:54:12 AM

I would also like to be part of the airdrops. So far everything has been done and I hope I am with it. Now wait for the email to confirm.

I like the Coin  Smiley

I also hope you get accepted and be included in the airdrop. Don't forget to be active on the official community.
https://deeponion.org/community/
maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:04:55 AM

I have created a new thread for archiving all the steemit and medium articles to be at one place. Which should make it easy for exchanging followers on Steemit too. Anyone who has a steemit article that you want to share, please go there and list all of your articles!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/achieve-of-steemit-medium-etc-articles.2283/
TOYJJWGS

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:34:23 AM

I have created a new thread for archiving all the steemit and medium articles to be at one place. Which should make it easy for exchanging followers on Steemit too. Anyone who has a steemit article that you want to share, please go there and list all of your articles!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/achieve-of-steemit-medium-etc-articles.2283/

good job, dude. I saw you on the steemit article, introduced in great detail, it will be a good publicity on the onion, more and more people join the onion community, and strive to contribute to the onion
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:36:42 AM

I like the Coin  Smiley

I also hope you get accepted and be included in the airdrop. Don't forget to be active on the official community.
https://deeponion.org/community/

Thank you. Yes I hope so too. Hope the mail comes soon, then I'll write there also.
I am already really excited.  Smiley
killerelite

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:27:53 AM

I would like to ask how long does it take to get accepted to the air drop campaign.

It takes longer when your signature doesn't have your btct user id. You can find it by going to your profile,
then replace every instance of XXXXX in the sig with it. The signature page also does this automatically for
you if you paste your btct user id there.

OK so I have Inserted the btct user id but My DeepOnion Application got Rejected ,Says Suspicious Activity Detected.
Can I find out the reason why so?
So I can take care of it and apply for future air drops
Also It currently says Black listed when I try to apply for airdrop again ,Is there any way I can apply again ?
Thanks
sevenmiles

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:03:36 AM

So, this coin is not for newbies, huh?  Sad

Nope, some rules:
you need to be at least member level, your account needs to be at least older than July 12, 2017, your account could not be bought (idle account for sale for example)...
and of course, you need to be active in this community, as well as DeepOnion official forum (https://deeponion.org/community)

rules:
https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:01:47 AM

our community member wrote a very good article about Airdrop Rules.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/not-accepted-for-airdrop-heard-about-coincontrol.2277
https://steemit.com/deeponion/@lumining/not-accepted-for-airdrop

Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:22:41 AM

I'm sure people were freaking out a little while ago, but dude this thread has reached over 1000 pages! Great job being so active guys. Cheesy

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:11:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RuwmOu5Tg0&t=4s  watch this, maybe it will help you and you can see where is the problom of you. good luck .

jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:15:33 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RuwmOu5Tg0&t=4s  watch this, maybe it will help you and you can see where is the problom of you. good luck .

thanks but this is an older version. now its different.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

tendermartin

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Cryptowhiz

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:29:33 AM

nice one there

████→→       ● Bitcoin/Ethereum Hybrid, Neoscript                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Enhanced Hash Rate Compensation, Smart Contracts, DAPPS                                 ✯   The NEW HTMLCOIN 2017 SPEC       ✯
████→→       ● Simple Payments Verirification, Account Abstraction Layer
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:30:34 AM

Thanks for the effort mate, it will surely help a lot of people who want to participate in the airdrop.
It was presented simple but the details are full, keep up the good job.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:33:50 AM

I am watching this project for some time, I really like it, but my biggest concern is the low number of members who actually receive the airdrop. The number is not raising even though it will soon be 2 months since first airdrop. This is strange because so many people wear signatures and the overall advertising is effective. Many new people discover DeepOnion every day, but the number of airdrop participants stays the same every week.
This is also a reason why I haven't joined yet. I rather participate in other signature campaigns, because I don't know if Devs would even accept me even though I fulfill all conditions and my posts are quality. I've seen many people who claim that they were doing everything just the way they should, but they were still blacklisted for unknown reason. That's what I am afraid. If I decide to join your community and your project and I put work and dedication into the project, then I expect to be rewerded as promised.
I am sure that there are SOME people who just want to take advantage and it is good that you check people and filter those out, but I have a feeling that you decline like 95% of new people and that is just too much. Your community of active users who participate in the airdrop will never get to decent number like 500 or 1000 members if you blacklist more than half of users and you don't accept back almost none of them.

I am firmly convinced this is also the main reason why the price dropped and doesn't recover. The number of airdrop participants is simply too small. The coin has to be distributed to as many people as possible so it's not in the hands of the few. If it is in the hands of the few, then people are worried that the price will drop instantly if just few people decide to sell their coins. On the other hand if the coin is spread among 1000s of people, there is smaller chance that the price will drop because noone owns that many coins that he could dump the price too much. I think this is why less people are buying ONIONs on Nova, because ONIONS are not spread enough. Less than 300 people are on the airdrop list and they own all the airdropped coins. This is not good.

Don't get me wrong, the idea behind DeepOnion is amazing, I think the coin is undervalued at the moment, DeepSend feature is coming soon, but I don't see good future, if only 200 people will be receiving aidrops for the entire 40 weeks. The amount of ONIONs reserved for every airdrop increases with time (from 150K to 500K) and this tells you that the number of participants should be growing as well. But it's not, I don't know why.

I hope someone reads this and thinks about it. I just wanted to help, give suggestion to the Developers, not criticize.
Airdrop can be accepted as the first project from the Vote central. There will be many. The number of participants is not important important is how much they do support for the coin they hold. This is a disciplined community, like 300 Spartans. We will do just well.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:46:56 AM

Airdrop can be accepted as the first project from the Vote central. There will be many. The number of participants is not important important is how much they do support for the coin they hold. This is a disciplined community, like 300 Spartans. We will do just well.

Hi dev.
Could you clarify the terms for the "founding members" once the airdrops are over? I mean for the members who can vote in VoteCentral, Is it only for those who did not sell a single onion in the 40 rounds or those who sold a bit but still below 10% will be also able to vote? Thanks.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:52:35 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 07:23:58 AM by crypto-rainbow

@crypto-rainbow Should I expect an answer to my pm or should I move on ? I can wait if needed, I just don't want to wait unnecessarily.
I don't do my self approvals, we don't have much time now for these rejected applications as whole team, i hope we can have in the future. We work hard to have more time, You can still participate the bounties and earn some reputation that we may be we find you good for the airdrops. It is not easy anymore but i think the reward is big enough.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:59:21 AM

Hi dev.
Could you clarify the terms for the "founding members" once the airdrops are over? I mean for the members who can vote in VoteCentral, Is it only for those who did not sell a single onion in the 40 rounds or those who sold a bit but still below 10% will be also able to vote? Thanks.
The latest airdrop to be a founder level the 20 th airdrop (we ask min %50 presence of all airdrops). After that time we won't accept any one Founder unless we see extra ordinary support for the community.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:11:44 AM

Beautiful image work keep up

This new signature looks very good. It is more detailed, from social media to exchange market.  

I'm proud to wear it, DeepOnion is the best! Smiley

Is this the new update for the signature, already finalized?
Is it already mandatory to update signature right now?

Edit: From link there are two signatures
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

Which one should I get? Signature 1 or Signature 2?

Thanks.

Use the best one you think will help the project,

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 [992] 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: