Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 [1000] 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
theuploader

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:21:23 PM

freo & qemjo

Thank you for contacting me LIKE AN ADULT. I have reviewed both of your accounts and will attempt forward to dev and security for expedited approval. I CANNOT PROMISE re-entry back this week, but you both are on my list to help get back in the system ASAP. Once again, thank you both for helping the community and coming to me as adults

The rest of y'all (yes I'm Texan) could learn a thing or two from this
Hey bro, I'm theuploader69 on deeponion community, did you remember me? I wanted to ask you if I sould apply for the airdrop in order to get acceptef in the 9th round or I will have to wait for the next rounds?
I'm here researching for advice from you.
Thanks in advance
Speedster1978

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:24:13 PM

Hey everyone! What a great community, looks like this whole idea has a strong support! I have just one question, while I still can not find answer to it, what do you mean by supportive post about deeponion? Does it mean that I can freely talk in any section helping others or sharing my mind, or do I need to post everywhere something about deeponion? I think that first option is the right one, and my signature will do rest, but I want to be sure, just applied for airdrop and I do not want to be kicked within my first round Cheesy I am ready to spread word in world! Thanks for answer Smiley

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:26:55 PM

@crypto-dev

Can you update the pool section in the OP?

2 pools have been hacked and are awaiting fixes. I suggest to disable (strike through) or remove them from the OP to avoid questions?

Only working pools are:
the p2p pool
Communitypool
BrutusPool

thanks!

dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

@crypto-dev

Can you update the pool section in the OP?

2 pools have been hacked and are awaiting fixes. I suggest to disable (strike through) or remove them from the OP to avoid questions?

Only working pools are:
the p2p pool
Communitypool
BrutusPool

thanks!

p2p pool  ? Where is he?
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

Hey everyone! What a great community, looks like this whole idea has a strong support! I have just one question, while I still can not find answer to it, what do you mean by supportive post about deeponion? Does it mean that I can freely talk in any section helping others or sharing my mind, or do I need to post everywhere something about deeponion? I think that first option is the right one, and my signature will do rest, but I want to be sure, just applied for airdrop and I do not want to be kicked within my first round Cheesy I am ready to spread word in world! Thanks for answer Smiley

you can post anywhere and about anything. the only thing you don't do is start fudding about deeponion. so if you post anything unsupporting you get kicked out.
Mtoo

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:44:22 PM

The Deep onion made my life batter than older situation I'm never forget that thanks for all airdrops.
Speedster1978

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:45:13 PM

you can post anywhere and about anything. the only thing you don't do is start fudding about deeponion. so if you post anything unsupporting you get kicked out.

Thank you very much! Now things are clear for me. Have not been in crypto community for like 2 years I think, many things have changed.. but it is much bigger fun for me, because I feel like starting from ground again.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
energ

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:48:09 PM

Guys ive started a thread on the community forum (it also has a vote) for my cryptopia listing proposal you can view it here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/cryptopia-listing-from-airdrop.2322/

Please vote, that way we will have a better overall idea of what people think.

Could you maybe ask Cryptopia if there is any reason which would deny a listing now?
Maybe premine or something else

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:53:55 PM

Guys ive started a thread on the community forum (it also has a vote) for my cryptopia listing proposal you can view it here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/cryptopia-listing-from-airdrop.2322/

This is too easy. I am not allowed to take part of the airdrop so sure I vote Yes! I think this coin needs another big exchange to make this coin more attractive for more people.

gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:05:23 PM

This is too easy. I am not allowed to take part of the airdrop so sure I vote Yes! I think this coin needs another big exchange to make this coin more attractive for more people.

Yeah thats why the final form should rather be a vote with members of the drop and for non members it would be a donation.  

Ive changed the choices for the vote, ive added a "Yes and i'm a airdrop member"
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:23:12 PM

Hey guys.

I see a new set of signatures on the website. Do we have to update or should we leave our current signatures as in. Thanks, don't want to miss on ye onions.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

Hey guys.

I see a new set of signatures on the website. Do we have to update or should we leave our current signatures as in. Thanks, don't want to miss on ye onions.

Yo,

It's optional, I preferred to stick with the original since I think the new one has too much information, but you can change it if you want.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:28:59 PM

From forum "Do you agree to reduce the airdrop by the amount of onions required to pay to the ONION on cryptopia" I voted YES. In my opinion cryptopia is a good exchange and has good experience with it.
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:31:29 PM

good day everyone!

i would like to remind everyone to be active in supporting deeponion in other threads most especially those who were included in the deeponion list who are only getting a maximum of 10 posts a week. others on the other hand, are very supportive of deeponion but were not listed because of their wake up accounts, bought accounts, and having suspicious activities. you are priviledged enough to be part of deeponion's airdrop list and i hope you do your part as well.

again, with active community development, deeponion will achieve greater heights. thank you very much.
gigabyted

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:31:44 PM

From forum "Do you agree to reduce the airdrop by the amount of onions required to pay to the ONION on cryptopia" I voted YES. In my opinion cryptopia is a good exchange and has good experience with it.

Somehow i see it as a test for members as well, lets say there's 400 members in a few airdrop its like giving 20-25 onions each (even less).  If someone complains then he's complaining for something that is given free to him, not a very good way to think community wise...
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:37:30 PM

Somehow i see it as a test for members as well, lets say there's 400 members in a few airdrop its like giving 20-25 onions each.  If someone complains then he's complaining for something that is given free to him, not a very good way to think community wise...

your wrong. we have a large amount of onions for development and bounties ect so why would we have to pay for a listing? if we had no onions for that then it would be a different matter. i support deeponion as much as i can and defend it aggressively when i have to. it's just that if the money has been put aside for these things i don't see why we would then collect more out of our own pockets?? what will then happen to the onions put by for these things???
gigabyted

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:43:33 PM

Somehow i see it as a test for members as well, lets say there's 400 members in a few airdrop its like giving 20-25 onions each.  If someone complains then he's complaining for something that is given free to him, not a very good way to think community wise...

your wrong. we have a large amount of onions for development and bounties ect so why would we have to pay for a listing? if we had no onions for that then it would be a different matter. i support deeponion as much as i can and defend it aggressively when i have to. it's just that if the money has been put aside for these things i don't see why we would then collect more out of our own pockets?? what will then happen to the onions put by for these things???

I'm just thinking of what we can do for ONION instead of what it can do for us...  Yeah there's bounty, but they can always be used for any kind of promotion.  Wouldn't be great if members did something all together for the coin? Individualy its not expensive at all. Again if Cryptopia allows such a coin to be listed, its all theoretical here...

Really it's no much, its about 25-40$ of money that is already given free...
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:45:48 PM

I'm just thinking of what we can do for ONION instead of what it can do for us...  Yeah there's bounty, but they can always be used for any kind of promotion.  Wouldn't be great if members did something all together for the coin? Individualy its not expensive at all. Again if Cryptopia allows such a coin to be listed, its all theoretical here...

well,ok we need to look more into this. firstly ask the devs if they could approach and pay for a listing at cryptopia. if it's a no then we should then look into what exactly is involved . because i don't think it's as easy as pay and get listed
gigabyted

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:51:21 PM

well,ok we need to look more into this. firstly ask the devs if they could approach and pay for a listing at cryptopia. if it's a no then we should then look into what exactly is involved . because i don't think it's as easy as pay and get listed

Yeah you are right its not that easy as paying for adding.  Otherwise any scam could get in there, they have a reputation to protect so of course they would not allow any coin in there.  But i think even if it can be added and devs agree to such a thing, it would still pass a airdrop member vote.  Of course all non members would say yes to such a thing.

Is there a forum feature to create a pool for only airdrop members? Not sure how this could be done...
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:53:29 PM

Sadly, it does not work correctly  http://explorer.deeponion.org/
maybe you need a more powerful one?
Pages: « 1 ... 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 [1000] 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: