Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:00:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 [1001] 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ghibran

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:58:13 PM

I want to join the signature campaign deeponion. but I am looking for the link not found. can anyone help to share the link deeponion signature campaign?

thanks very much.
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:59:38 PM

I want to join the signature campaign deeponion. but I am looking for the link not found. can anyone help to share the link deeponion signature campaign?

thanks very much.

you can just click on my banner ad and it will take you to DeepOnion.org and there you can get in on it.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:04:20 PM

thanks very much.

here is the airdrop rules:
https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate

link for signatures generator:
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

read the rules → change the signature → register on the official forums → start supporting DeepOnion.

indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:06:08 PM

Hey everyone! What a great community, looks like this whole idea has a strong support! I have just one question, while I still can not find answer to it, what do you mean by supportive post about deeponion? Does it mean that I can freely talk in any section helping others or sharing my mind, or do I need to post everywhere something about deeponion? I think that first option is the right one, and my signature will do rest, but I want to be sure, just applied for airdrop and I do not want to be kicked within my first round Cheesy I am ready to spread word in world! Thanks for answer Smiley

you can post anywhere and about anything. the only thing you don't do is start fudding about deeponion. so if you post anything unsupporting you get kicked out.

Thank you very much! Now things are clear for me. Have not been in crypto community for like 2 years I think, many things have changed.. but it is much bigger fun for me, because I feel like starting from ground again.

Just to give you a fair warning, before today you only posted one time since May, and like you said 2 years gone from the crypto world. That's a severe lack of posting, and your profile will be classified as a woken up account.

That's working heavily against you.
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

well,ok we need to look more into this. firstly ask the devs if they could approach and pay for a listing at cryptopia. if it's a no then we should then look into what exactly is involved . because i don't think it's as easy as pay and get listed

To add to this.
I also don't think anyone not in the dev team, can ask to list a coin in Cryptopia. Even with payment.
Getting into more exchange is already planned in the roadmap. We need to wait and have patience.
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:12:23 PM

Deep Onion Wallet   Grin

Thanks Supertee for the effort!

I think all contributes make a difference, maybe someone would prefer a pc wallet, but that doesnt mean that a web wallet cannot be useful.

Almost 10 rounds completed, many dumpers banned but not all.

We need to keep our forces, dont give up!

gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:14:50 PM

well,ok we need to look more into this. firstly ask the devs if they could approach and pay for a listing at cryptopia. if it's a no then we should then look into what exactly is involved . because i don't think it's as easy as pay and get listed

To add to this.
I also don't think anyone not in the dev team, can ask to list a coin in Cryptopia. Even with payment.
Getting into more exchange is already planned in the roadmap. We need to wait and have patience.

Yeah anyways in order to reduce an airdrop it requires an act from the team, so no way we can do this by our own.  I know it's already planned, what i propose is a community gift to the community from the airdrop members.  As a member i  would feel better if we could accomplish something like this.  The request needs to be done by the team, but the community could get together and act as one on its own, no need to wait for the team for anything.  

That's what the team ask all the time, be active, do proposals, do stuff.  What a better way to demonstrate devotion to take what is given and to give it back!

The whole purpose is to give back by sacrificing a part of what was given to us.
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:21:28 PM

A few days gone (family things...) and BAM another 50 or so pages. Got to keep my postings up or no drop for me this week. Life can wuck every now and then.
theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:39:21 PM

Hey guys, Should I apply for airdrops or I have to wait?
I'm afraid that I get rejected but I don't think so since i'm helping the community and i'm active every day. shoul I apply to be in the 9th round or I wait for the 10th round
what do you advise me? Smiley
LivingDeath

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:46:28 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 06:59:27 PM by LivingDeath

Tip: DWjAqyevJqYoEw2KDa8nUKo22VJEsAD1EB
popcoins

Activity: 577

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:49:50 PM

Created a handy bookmark list for the DeepOnion project, if I missed out any that I should have put in please let me know.

deeponionlist.blogspot.com

BTW the page is best viewed in landscape mode
This is work in progress and on going, links will be categorised later.  Smiley

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

Few days with a lot of work behind me. Soon I will be back and also more often active in the main DO forum. Also the german DO thread is in progress. The price is imho good at this point cause from here we can grow in a natural way.

Edit: I think this is maybe my last post as a sr. Member.
Everybody should check member rank tomorrow in case you step up in ranks you have to change the signature.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:51:39 PM

To add to this.

Yeah anyways in order to reduce an airdrop it requires an act from the team, so no way we can do this by our own.  I know it's already planned, what i propose is a community gift to the community from the airdrop members.  As a member i  would feel better if we could accomplish something like this.  The request needs to be done by the team, but the community could get together and act as one on its own, no need to wait for the team for anything.  

That's what the team ask all the time, be active, do proposals, do stuff.  What a better way to demonstrate devotion to take what is given and to give it back!

The whole purpose is to give back by sacrificing a part of what was given to us.

I understand your point but you're all looking desperate and worried about DeepOnion price which is never a good sign.

We should be ignore exchangers at this point. What's the goal with getting added on Cryptopia? Having more buy orders and being able to dump at a higher price? lol

We should be worried about helping the community around us and let the dev team do their work, they're already planned on the roadmap.

Pushing things ain't good, just be patient and be worried about the actual coin, not the price.
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:52:27 PM

Created a handy bookmark list for the DeepOnion project, if I missed out any that I should have put in please let me know.

btw the page is best viewed in landscape mode Smiley

Nice work, buddy! Thanks a lot! Gonna take a deeper look at it and let you know, if anything important is missing!
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:55:36 PM

To add to this.

I understand your point but you're all looking desperate and worried about DeepOnion price which is never a good sign.

We should be ignore exchangers at this point. What's the goal with getting added on Cryptopia? Having more buy orders and being able to dump at a higher price? lol

We should be worried about helping the community around us and let the dev team do their work, they're already planned on the roadmap.

Pushing things ain't good, just be patient and be worried about the actual coin, not the price.

Well i was more looking for a better way to buy, dumpers will always be dumper what ever volume it has.  But buyers are different, i might want to buy more coins but i dont know how i would do that on nova, liquidity is too low...

At first i thought more people would agree, but according to the little vote, it doesnt look that good Smiley Alot of negative vote on it.
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

Even with the high number of people carrying the signature so far, there is still huge demand from people to join the project, i can see alot of people betting strongly on the future success of this project.
theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:02:02 PM

Hey guys, Should I apply for airdrops or I have to wait?
I'm afraid that I get rejected but I don't think so since i'm helping the community and i'm active every day. shoul I apply to be in the 9th round or I wait for the 10th round
what do you advise me? Smiley
I would advise you to apply now. In case you are rejected it will take some time to appeal the decision anyway.

--ypsi
And If i get rejected?
Did they accept you in airdrops?
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:15:29 PM

BTW the page is best viewed in landscape mode
This is work in progress and on going, links will be categorised later.  Smiley
For me, your resource is very useful! There is all the relevant information on deeponion. For the whole community as a whole, there is a huge plus. Very good work. Now it's even easier to follow the development of deeponion!
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:16:23 PM

Agreed, I  believe the concern of the community should be more focused on building out the ecosystem rather than the day to day fluctuations of the Deep Onion price. We have made remarkable strides growing the Deep Onion brand on Steemit and BCT. Now I think we should building on other social networks: Medium, Vimeo, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

I also think the next major hurdle before network effects kick in for Deep Onion is to increase merchant / business adoption. Some of the current airdrop participants are no doubt business owners. Maybe they could consider accepting Deep Onions as payment for their services on their websites and this could help build a real world case use for Deep Onion other than as a crypto currency for buy and hold. Once a large company such as overstock.com begins accepting Deep Onions for payments this could create a domino effect and catalyze the DO platform growth.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:19:54 PM

@crypto-rainbow Should I expect an answer to my pm or should I move on ? I can wait if needed, I just don't want to wait unnecessarily.
I don't do my self approvals, we don't have much time now for these rejected applications as whole team, i hope we can have in the future. We work hard to have more time, You can still participate the bounties and earn some reputation that we may be we find you good for the airdrops. It is not easy anymore but i think the reward is big enough.

What about people who were in but then black listed? I was black listed as a one day poster on August 31st before my first air drop. (Which I found odd). I'm sure you would understand that logically it would make no sense to continue rocking promoting the signature when it seems nobody is going to get back in. I'm going to have to move on. Of course I know I won't be missed, so it's like who cares.
Pages: « 1 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 [1001] 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: