Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 [1748] 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:15:10 AM

Does my signature look right? got blacklisted this week and desperate to not mess up next wek thanks!

961857 is your profile ID
That's the number you need to enter to generate the proper signature.
wow , how could you tell that I had my username instead of profile ID in the sig? look right now? thanks!

Looks good now, you should be all ready to go. Don't forget to read the airdrop rules here:

www.deeponion.org/airdrop.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caramel

Activity: 151
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:20:52 AM

hi guys

load and run wallet until 2h

always any synch nothing

what i have to do to make it working please

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
brendan6498011

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:22:35 AM

received the airdrop coins, although about 7% of my ballance,very glade!
i buy more now and hope to get more airdrop coins in the next round Grin

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:34:18 AM

Rank is not affect at the rate of airdrop, anymore? That's not how it's supposed to be at this forum. This should be taken into account by the creation of the rules. We're doing an advert with signature, not by balance. And now i need to buy 1000 onions from top holders, just to receive 70 per week. That's not fair.

This new rule has been set in order to accomodate more airdrop participants.  You say we have to buy big amount of onions to hodlers and that is unfair because they got it for free.  Mind you, they are the reason we are here.  They fought fud etc.  

Think of it bro, if the rules weren't change, would we be able to get accepted for the airdrop in the first place.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:35:00 AM

I saw some fudders come back. While we encourage people to ask healthy questions, the questions should be asked in a positive way. Any messages negative or attack to this coin and community will be removed, and those who fud will be banned from airdrop. This has been our rule from the very beginning, and will be continuously valid for the future, with no exceptions.

And as a rule, please do not quote fud messages.

right, we welcome constructive critisms, so please express your statements in positive ways.  we try hard to correct our flaws and strengthen our strong sides.  we are family.
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:37:12 AM

Well, that escalated quickly.

I haven't been online since the airdrop and now try to catch up with the developments.

First and foremost. I have received about 60% less than last week (not considering DP airdrop), but I am still glad to be part of this. In order to increase my weight for future airdrops, I will be buying more, and they are dirt cheap right now.

Now this goes to the FUDders out there. If 7% interest on your holdings, week-by-week, is not good enough for you, then please move on and stop ranting here.

The rules of the game have changed. 90% of the weekly distribution is interest on your ONIONS, 10% is a real airdrop in which you are rewarded for your contribution to DeepOnion.

I wish I would have found DO earlier, for what it's worth. The people high on the rich list are there because they have developed DO into what it is today. They are writing articles, creating content, moderating forums and helping out others. DeepOnion relies on these people and they should be rewarded accordingly.

Whether everything is perfect right now is something that can certainly be discussed. But please stop spreading the hate and move on if you don't like it here.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:41:02 AM

I like the new rules it separates the wheat from the chaff. Before people would just join the airdrop for the free coins. Now anyone joining the airdrop at this point must believe in DeepOnion!

The new rules keeps the HODLers in mind and I prefer it this way. The removal of the 90% rule is also a great addition for others who wants to trade their Onions. The more you have, the bigger piece of the pie you get.

The idea is to eliminate for good the scammers/cheats/multi-accounts/farmed accounts. This was the best solution to do so. It encourages holding, contributing, and building the community.
In the long term, this is a good move for the future, and will only make us stronger for it. Investors can confidently invest in this coin knowing we are doing all we can to eliminate the cheats.

new rules eliminates the entry of cheats/multi-accounts/farmed accounts.  but i feel there are still some shrewd old members who are still having great time enjoying multiple airdrops.  they're enjoying even more with the new rules.  i hope mods will not stop checking and catching these accounts.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:53:31 AM

Dear mods and devs. Can we know any advance about DeepSend, smart contracts or other new features?

It could be very interesting to know the future announcements before the end of the year.

Thanks.

Dont be too impatient. We are barely half way the airdrop. The coding work takes time! A lot of patience.
If you want more value out of Onion, we will need more massive community outreach. !
The rising bitcoin is really making it difficult for the price to increase. So yeah, its adifficult time, just hold on and enjoy the airdrop. We will be big in future
maxmad_x

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:02:59 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 05:21:53 AM by maxmad_x

Rank is not affect at the rate of airdrop, anymore? That's not how it's supposed to be at this forum. This should be taken into account by the creation of the rules. We're doing an advert with signature, not by balance. And now i need to buy 1000 onions from top holders, just to receive 70 per week. That's not fair.

No you just need to have 100 Onions and not 1000. If you got some onions before, you could have not sold those. But if you have not got onions yet, currently they are the cheapest! So buys some more and get 10% profits each week. not a bad deal at all. Who will give you 50% profits on your investment each month
DeepTerrfici

Activity: 275

Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:05:21 AM

is it too late to join signature bounty/airdrops?

Not too late at all - you can join via - https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php (Be sure to add your BCT ID to the signature where you see XXXXX's)

BUT: You will want to apply your signature first, you can obtain it via - https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

Ensure you have a wallet address (not an exchange address)

i have a request in to change my wallet address. i originally used a paper wallet, but i want to switch it to the gui wallet. i have the request in for like 2 weeks now and no repsonse. how can i get that changed?

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:05:32 AM

I like the new rules it separates the wheat from the chaff. Before people would just join the airdrop for the free coins. Now anyone joining the airdrop at this point must believe in DeepOnion!

The new rules keeps the HODLers in mind and I prefer it this way. The removal of the 90% rule is also a great addition for others who wants to trade their Onions. The more you have, the bigger piece of the pie you get.

The idea is to eliminate for good the scammers/cheats/multi-accounts/farmed accounts. This was the best solution to do so. It encourages holding, contributing, and building the community.
In the long term, this is a good move for the future, and will only make us stronger for it. Investors can confidently invest in this coin knowing we are doing all we can to eliminate the cheats.

new rules eliminates the entry of cheats/multi-accounts/farmed accounts.  but i feel there are still some shrewd old members who are still having great time enjoying multiple airdrops.  they're enjoying even more with the new rules.  i hope mods will not stop checking and catching these accounts.

Dev team made big efforts to catch and ban the cheaters, the last few airdrops are very healthy. Now it is even better, I don't see there's a way to cheat, either you hold some ONIONs, or you won't get anything.
maxmad_x

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:06:15 AM

wow, it said I was eligable, but I didn't recieve that airdrop... my posts here on bitcointalk didn't have enough characters..not all of them. Hmm.. need to check that out Shocked

Anyways.. crossing fingers for next aidrop....

If you have to count your posts per week and count the letters per post, then you are doing something wrong my brother!
Just be the part of the Onion movement and you will be a lot better off. !

Just do it Smiley Cheers
glynbueso

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:09:44 AM

Dear mods and devs. Can we know any advance about DeepSend, smart contracts or other new features?

It could be very interesting to know the future announcements before the end of the year.

Thanks.

Dont be too impatient. We are barely half way the airdrop. The coding work takes time! A lot of patience.
If you want more value out of Onion, we will need more massive community outreach. !
The rising bitcoin is really making it difficult for the price to increase. So yeah, its adifficult time, just hold on and enjoy the airdrop. We will be big in future

Yes, sure! No problem! I know it's not easy. I just asked because I read all the pages just talking about the airdrop and not about the features.  Grin

Regards.

glynbueso

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:15:23 AM

Dev team made big efforts to catch and ban the cheaters, the last few airdrops are very healthy. Now it is even better, I don't see there's a way to cheat, either you hold some ONIONs, or you won't get anything.

I saw a lot of people complaining about the new system, but no ones is proposing a better system than this to avoid cheaters.

Talk is free but we need smart solutions here..
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:34:33 AM

hi guys

load and run wallet until 2h

always any synch nothing

what i have to do to make it working please

Did you add the deeponion.conf file? https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.php

Caztiel

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:05:30 AM

Onion T-Shirt Giveaway is still ON !! Thanks to Impressive, DogLover & Fuzzy for second Giveaway. Have your chance to win a free DeepOnion Tee-Shirt !!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/free-deeponion-shirt-giveaway-by-impressive-and-doglover.6345/
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:06:48 AM

No you just need to have 100 Onions and not 1000. If you got some onions before, you could have not sold those. But if you have not got onions yet, currently they are the cheapest! So buys some more and get 10% profits each week. not a bad deal at all. Who will give you 10% profits on your investment each month

Mistakenly wrote 10% profits on your investment each month

Fake supporters who used to do almost nothing for DeepOnions must go away.  I have seen members involved in just too many compaigns.  Each week, they used to come here just to complete their 10 posts each week to get eligible for airdrops.  They were not even registered at official forum and so there was zero participation from them there.  Now, those will no more get free airdrops.   Smiley Smiley

@Northa you only need 100 Onions to be eligible for airdrop

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:09:02 AM

Be part of our first DeepPoint rewards and earn more onions by being active on the official deeponion forum  see link for more details https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-deeppoints-rewards-will-be-huge-25-000-onion-this-sunday.6305/

It is going to be huge we will airdrop maybe +1000 people tomorrow! Whoever made DeepPoints even tiny small amounts will be airdropped!
Tell your people to be part of it!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Undefined31415

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

Gone phishing...

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:19:55 AM

Be part of our first DeepPoint rewards and earn more onions by being active on the official deeponion forum  see link for more details https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-deeppoints-rewards-will-be-huge-25-000-onion-this-sunday.6305/

It is going to be huge we will airdrop maybe +1000 people tomorrow! Whoever made DeepPoints even tiny small amounts will be airdropped!
Tell your people to be part of it!

This seems like an excellent way to direct more attention towards the DeepOnion community on their own forum, in addition to this thread (which has far too much content to be restricted to one thread, or even one subforum Smiley ).

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:38:36 AM

Made some changes to the DeepSend video I made recently. You can view it here:

https://youtu.be/FUT2UtrzwII

Also added the new exchange Cryptopia towards the end. I hope you enjoy it.  Wink

Awesome! This is a very good video - I gave you your first like Cheesy. Everybody in the community should be sharing and tweeting this to their networks.

How do you do the voice-overs? Where do you get the voice? And which software do you use to make the video? I would like to try my hand at it as well.

Great work!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 [1748] 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: