Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 [1752] 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:03:32 PM

the airdrop amount HAS to be tied to one wallet to stop the account farmers. the airdropped amount is fixed in the coins structure. so, how do we come up with a fair distribution? just throw out coins to whoever is in line?

I might have a proposition.

I think the new weight system is a good idea, but just not set on the right people.

lets say they everything in the airdrop has a factor or 1x (for EVERYONE).  Then we do a table like this for all the coins that were not received in a airdrop:

• 0-10k (1.2x)
  • 10k-20k (2x)
  • 20k-30k (3x)
  • 30k-50k (4x)
  • 50k+ (5x)

That way every one that buys ALOT would receives more airdrop (increasing their weight).  

MODs are the one that have the biggest airdrop (because of their support) so even with a factor of 1x (every airdrop balance) they would still do quite a lot, like 3-5k per week even if they dont buy any.

Of course those numbers could be different and i would even say they should be voted by the community.  The main purpose of this is to provide a buying support, every coins that were bought will provide a support and it will also make the price go higher since people will have to buy more in order to get more.  That way even if everyone receives less coins, those buyers will make the price rise and everyone will be happy.

If you check carefully every large balance have ground by 300% in the last 3 months but their total value is worth less than 3 months ago, this is because theres no buyers.  Check all the 400 airdrop members and only a dozen have more than the airdrop amount!

At the end if all the coins get distributed and we dont have more buyers, we will all have alot of coins with no value.  I rather have less coins with buyers backing the price under me!

Community could even provide different scenarios and they could be voted.  Right now people complains because of the rules because they decided by the team, but if they rules were picked by the community wouldn't it be better?  (By the way bitcore team  did that to pick their distribution model for their airdrop)

What do you think?  I rather have 10k coins at 5$ than 30k at 1$

What do you think about this guys?

Just quick after first airdrop those 2 categories:
  • 20k-30k (3x)
  • 30k-50k (4x)
Will be in the best possition
  • 50k+ (5x)
In my opinion there can't be x2, in this logic I will buy 10k of coins and after first airdrop sell 10k and will have 10k for next airdrop.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:12:48 PM

MORE IS BETTER!!  Cool

That being said, I had some spare time and I have build in addition to the community pool a community block explorer for all Onion Adapts!!
Please check it out and let me know your comments:

http://onionexplorer.youngwebsolutions.com:3001/

It has the same function as the official block explorer, but in addition it also displays the market information!
If you are a top 100 holder, I can add your name if you want to show off to your friends, just send me a PM, note that i need a signed message in order to proof you are the holder of that address..

youngwebs, I found your site very useful. Thank you very much for doing this. Now we can trace and monitor our wallets activities much much better. I really appreciate the effort and expertise you put on this project.

Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

the airdrop amount HAS to be tied to one wallet to stop the account farmers. the airdropped amount is fixed in the coins structure. so, how do we come up with a fair distribution? just throw out coins to whoever is in line?

I might have a proposition.

I think the new weight system is a good idea, but just not set on the right people.

lets say they everything in the airdrop has a factor or 1x (for EVERYONE).  Then we do a table like this for all the coins that were not received in a airdrop:

• 0-10k (1.2x)
  • 10k-20k (2x)
  • 20k-30k (3x)
  • 30k-50k (4x)
  • 50k+ (5x)

That way every one that buys ALOT would receives more airdrop (increasing their weight).  

MODs are the one that have the biggest airdrop (because of their support) so even with a factor of 1x (every airdrop balance) they would still do quite a lot, like 3-5k per week even if they dont buy any.

Of course those numbers could be different and i would even say they should be voted by the community.  The main purpose of this is to provide a buying support, every coins that were bought will provide a support and it will also make the price go higher since people will have to buy more in order to get more.  That way even if everyone receives less coins, those buyers will make the price rise and everyone will be happy.

If you check carefully every large balance have ground by 300% in the last 3 months but their total value is worth less than 3 months ago, this is because theres no buyers.  Check all the 400 airdrop members and only a dozen have more than the airdrop amount!

At the end if all the coins get distributed and we dont have more buyers, we will all have alot of coins with no value.  I rather have less coins with buyers backing the price under me!

Community could even provide different scenarios and they could be voted.  Right now people complains because of the rules because they decided by the team, but if they rules were picked by the community wouldn't it be better?  (By the way bitcore team  did that to pick their distribution model for their airdrop)

What do you think?  I rather have 10k coins at 5$ than 30k at 1$

What do you think about this guys?

I think that there are some really interesting ideas in your post and I appreciate that you have this constructive approach. I personally do not complain about my airdrop amount, even though it is a bit lower than it would be according to the old rules.

But what I am really worried about is the impact of the new rules on our community. I saw a lot of flames and negativity connected to this topic. Whatever the airdrop rules are, they should rather put our community together and make it stronger, instead of splitting it (I know, there is nothing like ideal rules and it is not possible to make everyone satisfied, but I believe that there are things which could and should be improved).

I have no objections when the main contributors or investors get more than the other, the problem is that the gap between the "rich" and the "poor" is being increased too much by the new rules. And the situations when such gap is becoming too big often do not end well. Therefore I believe that the rules need some change, maybe just a simple adjustment of the "factors" would be sufficient.

We should show to the cryptoworld that we are able to effectively solve our disputes. This would make our project stronger and I believe that the new investors and supporters would appreciate it.

And to your last question:
"What do you think?  I rather have 10k coins at 5$ than 30k at 1$"

This is exactly the point, I am definitely for the first option Wink Therefore I also believe that some adjustment of the rules would be a win-win situation for all as the smaller hodlers would get more Onions and the bigger hodlers would be more than enough compensated by the increase of price.

darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:32:39 PM

While I did receive less than 50% of what I was previously getting from the past airdrops, getting 357 onions is still good for me.

If I may suggest, adding another computation parameter to the airdrop: bitcointalk forum rank + number of onions held = weekly airdrop.
That way, higher ranked bitcointalk members will be enticed to still participate in DeepOnion signature campaign/airdrop and hold their onions. The rank in bitcointalk was one of the original parameters and was removed.

Re-adjusting / adapting is always good for the community benefit.

Because we had an influx of new airdrop participants this week!! I think that is a huge piece of this that people keep choosing to overlook. We now have 389 active airdrop participants!

Week before we had 265. THAT IS A 47% INCREASE IN AIRDROP PARTICIPANTS  Grin Cool Wink

We are growing, and this is part of us growing.

I do think rank should be a factor though.

jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:45:26 PM

Hi guys, the good thing is that we increased in number of members, which would be good to take into account the rank of bitcointalk for future releases, because the signatures of legendary, hero member, sr member sell a lot.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

139 DeepOnions Lottery Pot!!

Good news - Our 8th lottery is already up to 139 Onions

No more multiple tickets per user, higher weight for an individual ticket is allowed.

Get in for as little as 1 onion, or add weight to your wager for higher odds of winning!

5% is donated back to charity on behalf of DeepOnion.

Winners are announced in my weekly update video which takes place on Sunday evening. Hurry up, and join the fun! Just over 24hrs before the draw!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

The new wallet designs look amazing, any idea when we will get to use these wallets? Btw great stuff that we added roughly 50% members I think we will reach ~1k by years end now it is only matter

of time
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

MORE IS BETTER!!  Cool

That being said, I had some spare time and I have build in addition to the community pool a community block explorer for all Onion Adapts!!
Please check it out and let me know your comments:

http://onionexplorer.youngwebsolutions.com:3001/

It has the same function as the official block explorer, but in addition it also displays the market information!
If you are a top 100 holder, I can add your name if you want to show off to your friends, just send me a PM, note that i need a signed message in order to proof you are the holder of that address..

Thank you so much for this, the market integration is awesome. It works really well and super fast. Much appreciated man I'm sure many will find this very useful.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:08:09 PM

1st DeepPoints rewards will be huge! We will distribute 25.000 $ONION this Sunday (Tomorrow)
https://deeponion.org/community/
All official forum members can participate!

Use Dk5CkRpnQzQR9c1UsKU8iH7t9ehJBzqLR6 verify

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Cobaro

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:21:14 PM

The new wallet designs look amazing, any idea when we will get to use these wallets? Btw great stuff that we added roughly 50% members I think we will reach ~1k by years end now it is only matter

of time

I think new wallet will come out when DeepSend be ready, so hopefully by the end of this year, yeah I saw the design to, it's something isn't it.
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

1st DeepPoints rewards will be huge! We will distribute 25.000 $ONION this Sunday (Tomorrow)
https://deeponion.org/community/
All official forum members can participate!

Use Dk5CkRpnQzQR9c1UsKU8iH7t9ehJBzqLR6 verify

This is best news , we have received airdrop this friday ,and now this  sunday is second airdrop,  happyonionday and happy sunday, deeppoint is result supporter ,so excited.
exitos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:53:35 PM

so if I don't have 100 onions in my wallet nothing again? last time i was rejected and now accepted only to see this new rules. there is no other way than to buy onions or what?
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

Some people do not like the new rules as they got less than before. But if you take this as an investment, 7% profit for every week, that is a high RoR.

Most of these people who are not liking the rules are either multiple bitcointalk forum account holders or were not true DeepOnion supporters.  They were just doing 10 posts here in bitcointalk forum and were not doing anything for the project.  They were not even registered at official forum.  Most of them were involved in just too many compaigns too.  I think New Rules are actually very good.  Real supporters will now actually be getting more Onions from Deeppoints system than before with old airdrop system

I agree that the new rules are very effective against "new" cheaters who would like to apply with more accounts as they would have no benefit from doing this. However, if there is still some "old" cheater who was not revealed despite deep checks from the Devs, such cheater just consolidated his holdings from previous airdrops to one address and can still be happy now - he has to meet the requirements only for 1 account and is even rewarded by the 1.2 factor for his holding above 10,000. But I hope that there are not many such cheaters, if any.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:56:01 PM

so if I don't have 100 onions in my wallet nothing again? last time i was rejected and now accepted only to see this new rules. there is no other way than to buy onions or what?

listen you can't expect to get something for nothing. if you invest a small amount or if you can't then join the bounties or be active in the forum then you have worked for the coins. you will need to have 100 onions in your airdrop wallet first whether you bought them or earned them
Cobaro

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:56:09 PM

Mate you can get like 50 Onions from Deeppoints and you don't need to be accepted to airdrop. I'm new here to and I was suprised when I saw I will receive 50 Onions for my DeepPoints.
pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:05:16 PM

Guys , try to guess who is it from the DeepOnion community members  Grin
A little hint you can find here https://deeponion.org/community/threads/post-your-picture-thread-the-official-faces-of-deeponion-members.6350/

Use Di1zov5J1vqLoQ9VG4xLRKjU5Z7inPxn8A to verify.   Grin

this is for sure doglover

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:34:31 PM

New OP looks great!
Nice colors beautiful images very complete and easy to read. Congratz to all the people who worked on the V3, great job!
crypto-rainbow (OP)

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:59:42 PM

1 DeepPoints = 2500 $ONION (nearly)
many people will receive over 200 ONION in tomorrows airdrop!

Check stats https://deeponion.org/community/members/?type=richest_credits&currency_id=4

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
pthrmsor

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:08:44 PM

There are so many threads and posts after the addition of deep points based airdrops. Checkout forum thread with similar message. https://deeponion.org/community/threads/threads-and-posts-increased-after-deep-points-introduced.6478/
Cobaro

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:09:47 PM

1 DeepPoints = 2500 $ONION (nearly)
many people will receive over 200 ONION in tomorrows airdrop!

Check stats https://deeponion.org/community/members/?type=richest_credits&currency_id=4

That's great Wink So basically if you had only 100 onion and received 7-8 from airdrope and +200 from DeepPoints, next airdrop you will receive 308* 7% = 21.5 Onions and it will increase each week, not bad.
Pages: « 1 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 [1752] 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: