Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 [1775] 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:20:58 AM

News from our official forum is that development has started on vote central, an upcoming feature giving voting rights to community members.

i'm waiting of the Vote Central. I believe that it will be something unique and very useful .

What feature I best wish is smart contract and deepSend . Actually , I don’t think deepVault will be   popular in the Word , but I think the feature of smart contract and deepSend will be very useful and it will be effect the cryptocurrency market .
DeepVault is online notary service and any people on earth can prove ownership of any file with our blockchain. Potentials billions, solution is  easy. Online Notary Service Improves Economy and Security.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:36:57 AM

wasnt there any proper ICO that took place before the coins hit the market?

The distribution is with the ongoing airdrop. No ICO was offered at the start. If you're interested, you can check these links:

https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html
https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:38:14 AM

Just got back home from the hospital. I wasn't here for 1 week because my wife gave birth to my first baby. She had a CS delivery that's why it took a week being treated in the hospital. I missed a lot of things here but I know I can cope up. Congrats to DeepOnion Bitcointalk Official Ann Thread for reaching +1800 Pages and growing.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:51:07 AM

DeepVault
Creative Arts
Do you create your own Intellectual Property? Does your financial survival depend on your ability to prove its authenticity and guarantee its integrity. Why not secure it with DeepVault and protect your work against theft, counterfeiting and corporate espionage.

Small Business
Small business are often highly dependent on their documents and services. They also find it more difficult than a large organisation to recover effectively from incidents related to data theft and loss. Why not safeguard your documents and prove that you created and own your important business documents using DeepVault?

Corporate and Developers
Your code is your business, your apps and services support your customers. Protect your intellectual property using the power of cryptographic hashing, all stored within the immutable DeepOnion blockchain.

Doctors
You are bound by law to protect your patient's confidential medical records. Why not store the hashes of those document's in an immutable blockchain, protecting both your patients and yourself from medical negligence claims?

Accountants
Ensuring that your records are accurate and untampered with is crucial for financial integrity. The FSC and other financial authorities mandate that your documents are unchanged after submission and accurately reflect your client's finances. Why not safeguard these documents using time-stamped, cryptographic hashes stored in an immutable blockchain? This will provide legal evidence in a court of law should a dispute later arise.

Scientists
Your data is your research. Vast sums of money, grants and time are placed upon scientific projects. This data is incredibly important to future technological advancements and deserves to be protected. DeepVault protects your data from tampering by storing an immutable snapshot of your research data at a given time, protected by cryptography.

Engineers
Blueprints, plans and contracts are sensitive documents that not only hold confidential information, but also require careful safeguarding from tampering. If documents are changed or altered, contracts could be breached and designs could put lives at risk. Why don't you protect these documents from tampering, theft and fraud by securing them in a time-stamped DeepVault?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
clearclear

Activity: 336

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:04:09 PM

DeepVault
Creative Arts
Do you create your own Intellectual Property? Does your financial survival depend on your ability to prove its authenticity and guarantee its integrity. Why not secure it with DeepVault and protect your work against theft, counterfeiting and corporate espionage.

Small Business
Small business are often highly dependent on their documents and services. They also find it more difficult than a large organisation to recover effectively from incidents related to data theft and loss. Why not safeguard your documents and prove that you created and own your important business documents using DeepVault?

Corporate and Developers
Your code is your business, your apps and services support your customers. Protect your intellectual property using the power of cryptographic hashing, all stored within the immutable DeepOnion blockchain.

Doctors
You are bound by law to protect your patient's confidential medical records. Why not store the hashes of those document's in an immutable blockchain, protecting both your patients and yourself from medical negligence claims?

Accountants
Ensuring that your records are accurate and untampered with is crucial for financial integrity. The FSC and other financial authorities mandate that your documents are unchanged after submission and accurately reflect your client's finances. Why not safeguard these documents using time-stamped, cryptographic hashes stored in an immutable blockchain? This will provide legal evidence in a court of law should a dispute later arise.

Scientists
Your data is your research. Vast sums of money, grants and time are placed upon scientific projects. This data is incredibly important to future technological advancements and deserves to be protected. DeepVault protects your data from tampering by storing an immutable snapshot of your research data at a given time, protected by cryptography.

Engineers
Blueprints, plans and contracts are sensitive documents that not only hold confidential information, but also require careful safeguarding from tampering. If documents are changed or altered, contracts could be breached and designs could put lives at risk. Why don't you protect these documents from tampering, theft and fraud by securing them in a time-stamped DeepVault?

Oh wow - now that sounds like a few very good usecases! The only thing that bothers me - if I was a Doctor - I would probably not secure my confidential data with a company that is called deeponion and has at least some kind of image that there may be a lot of people that use it for not only clean services. Maybe one could think about another branding for those use cases - what do you think? (like using the technology + maybe tokens but via a special platform)
Ursul0

Activity: 857
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

DeepVault
Creative Arts

Small Business

Corporate and Developers

Doctors

Accountants

Scientists

Engineers

It's all very interesting.
Do you have any understanding how authentic the "DeepVaulted" document would be considered by authorities/compliance/legal...etc?
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:16:36 PM

Hi Folks! Just wanna share this artwork entitled "Here Comes the King" Enjoy!

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:30:29 PM

More DeepPoints = More onions at Sunday = more Onions at Friday  Wink

DeepPoints Farming process

Use Di1zov5J1vqLoQ9VG4xLRKjU5Z7inPxn8A to verify.   Grin

dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:36:44 PM

Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?

cast ur voice in this poll:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2363783

Hello, DeepOnion! Yesterday someone shared this poll and what do we have now? We have a winner! LoL, look at those numbers, yesterday when I voted, we only had 9 votes, incredible. Thanks for your support!

alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

I am loving the new airdrop rules.. it is helpful in making new friends on deeponion forum. I got 63 onions from deeppoint airdrop on sunday. This sunday i am sure i will cross the 100 onions ... in this way i will participate in the friday airdrop too..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
fuzzyd

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:43:33 PM

i think that the price of deeponion will increase after airdrops 17
so it's an opportunity for us to get more onions Smiley

We are currently seeing the lowest prices since the start of the project. It really comes down to the community's will to HODL.

I think many of us, who know the true potential of DO,  don't want to sell onions cheaply. So only a matter of time, when we see price rising again.

I'm not sure about lowest prices - I'm pretty sure I was buying Onion at/under 2700 sats on NOVA before the pump.

Do this as you can: Buy low, hodl.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
wendelllee

Activity: 672

DeepOnion

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:55:59 PM

DeepVault
Creative Arts

Small Business

Corporate and Developers

Doctors

Accountants

Scientists

Engineers

Great! Our leader has some good examples to use DeepVault.
I'm working as the AeroSpace engineer. I need verify the blueprints and 3D models' rev everyday. I will try to introduce DeepVault.
All members please spread DeepVault all over the world.
HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:11:37 PM

DeepVault
Creative Arts

Small Business

Corporate and Developers

Doctors

Accountants

Scientists

Engineers

Now this is the real shit! that's what I call a real unique selling point. this feature generates an unambiguous benefit for all mentioned applications and an enormous added value for the project  Shocked Smiley
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:14:28 PM

DeepVault
Creative Arts

Small Business

Corporate and Developers

Doctors

Accountants

Scientists

Engineers

It's all very interesting.
Do you have any understanding how authentic the "DeepVaulted" document would be considered by authorities/compliance/legal...etc?

I think the trust base will grow and eventually making it a standard. This is the path for mass adoption as well. Great work team.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Real-Duke
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 2147

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:15:29 PM

I wasn't here for 1 week because my wife gave birth to my first baby.
This is the greatest thing that can happen to everyone of us! Enjoy this new part in live even without much of sleep in the next time Wink

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
MickDaster

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:18:56 PM

I wasn't here for 1 week because my wife gave birth to my first baby.
This is the greatest thing that can happen to everyone of us! Enjoy this new part in live even without much of sleep in the next time Wink

Great, buy him a BTC and lock it until child reaches 18 years Cheesy
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:37:25 PM

Just got back home from the hospital. I wasn't here for 1 week because my wife gave birth to my first baby. She had a CS delivery that's why it took a week being treated in the hospital. I missed a lot of things here but I know I can cope up. Congrats to DeepOnion Bitcointalk Official Ann Thread for reaching +1800 Pages and growing.

Congratulations  Smiley Smiley Smiley
I wish you the best and I hope it goes well.

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:45:05 PM

DeepVault
Creative Arts

Small Business

Corporate and Developers

Doctors

Accountants

Scientists

Engineers

This just shows how useful deepvault is. From creative arts, to business, to medical, to scientific, to engineering, to almost anything, deepvault can serve its purpose to protect the integrity and authenticity of documents. Tampering of documents can easily be detected. That's why deepvault is very outstanding tool in the DeepOnion technology.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:47:16 PM

DeepVault
Creative Arts

Small Business

Corporate and Developers

Doctors

Accountants

Scientists

Engineers

Great! Our leader has some good examples to use DeepVault.
I'm working as the AeroSpace engineer. I need verify the blueprints and 3D models' rev everyday. I will try to introduce DeepVault.
All members please spread DeepVault all over the world.
We will make verification much easy and as online web service, this will allow us to start real business.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:51:47 PM

Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?

cast ur voice in this poll:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2363783

Thanks for sharing this poll to the community bro. I already voted in this and I'm glad we're way up ahead than the rest. It truly shows that DeepOnion is the King, dominating. Thanks to all who participated in this poll. Guys let's make DeepOnion always the winner in every poll they make. Let's show them we are the best. Let's gain other people here. More people to come, more investors, more value for our ONIONs.
Pages: « 1 ... 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 [1775] 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: