Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36044 times)
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:18:06 PM

172 ETH collected Embarrassed , very bad result, because dev is rarely active in promotion, but a little more towards 4%, min cap will be achieved
Mikhail_A_iml

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:41:36 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 03:13:39 PM by Mikhail_A_iml

Hi dear all,

I'm Mikhail Astakhov, one of IMMLA founders.

Since there were the special hard situation we've faced this week, I couldn't be here on BitcoinTalk, but now you may address me any sharp questions you have.
Now I start answering the previous questions I see.

Have a nice day and stay tuned. IMMLA loves you!
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:49:46 PM

172 ETH collected Embarrassed , very bad result, because dev is rarely active in promotion, but a little more towards 4%, min cap will be achieved

We've limited the ICO marketing campaign for a while. We don't burn money just for fun when the market is not warm enough. When we solve all the misunderstanding we've faced, the campaign will be rised so as the ICO-investments.
The situation is under IMMLA's management strong control. Therefore all the investors could be asure.

BTW, Gogok, have you invested in IMMLA within pre-ICO?
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:20:06 PM

Hi dear all,

Since there were the special hard situation we've faced this week, I couldn't be here on BitcoinTalk, but now you mat address my any sharp questions you have.

Hello Mikhail,
Thank you for coming to this thread.
I believe with your presence here, a lot of the issues will be resolved.
I strongly believe in the IMMLA project and i believe that a lot of the pre-ico investors that are aggrieved are also in full support of the project, but they need to be made comfortable by IMMLA team with respect to what they have been complaining about.
For sure, it is not right for some of them to label the project  "Scam", because it is definitely not, it's just that the decision of the management, which was explained to be for the good of the project did not go down well with some of the pre-ico investors.
I am rest assured that the whole issue will be resolved by IMMLA management to make the pre-investors and everyone comfortable.

go go go IMMLA.

Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:49:53 PM

Hi dear all,

Since there were the special hard situation we've faced this week, I couldn't be here on BitcoinTalk, but now you mat address my any sharp questions you have.

Hello Mikhail,
Thank you for coming to this thread.
I believe with your presence here, a lot of the issues will be resolved.
I strongly believe in the IMMLA project and i believe that a lot of the pre-ico investors that are aggrieved are also in full support of the project, but they need to be made comfortable by IMMLA team with respect to what they have been complaining about.
For sure, it is not right for some of them to label the project  "Scam", because it is definitely not, it's just that the decision of the management, which was explained to be for the good of the project did not go down well with some of the pre-ico investors.
I am rest assured that the whole issue will be resolved by IMMLA management to make the pre-investors and everyone comfortable.

go go go IMMLA.

Dear Obi, Hi and thank you!

The IMMLA vision of situation is the following - we've faced the inimical campaign which was planned by the group of web-scammers just to crash down teh official IMMLA site and community. They provocated that hype just to launch the false site imrna.io (I M R N A) and get the new investors money during the team was involved in that discussions. Thats why they called us as "scammers" - they were the scammers theyself. They just needed the hype to distract the team.
Nevertheless some of true preICO investors were influenced with such a wrong arguments they had used, and we suggested for them the buyback programm in case if ICO be more successful than our previous estimations. This is the compromiss. On the one hand the confused preICO investors can fix theirs profit from investments to IMMLA much earlier then any another project ever, earlier than official exchange release. On the other hand they can stay the tokenholders of the more successful company, then the previous estimation.
The normal invest practice is the following - if the investor wants to keep his|her share in any asset in case of additional emmission, he/her needs to buy the additional part of that asset. That is the normal and traditional solution. Maybe it could be some benefits for old investors (not very big, a few percents usually) but it couldn't be under the intimidation or even outstanding pressure.
Thats why we suggested buyback programm. If someone thinks we're scammers - get your money back with the garanteed profit and let them be ashamed of theirs words. Scammers never give money back. IMMLA is serious and reponsible business-project. We go forward anyway, either ICO successful or not, either the scammers make squeal or hackers make ddos-attacs - IMMLA is going to be stronger and closer to our targets anyway.

Thank you Obi, ones again and again! You're really the true friend of IMMLA. We feel your strong support!
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:09:55 PM

We need an answer to this and a solution before ICO begins.

We need ico regulations for people like you. You change terms 1 day before ICO.

immla = scam

We reported changes in August and in the beginning of September.

https://medium.com/@IMMLA/immla-start-expansion-into-chinese-market-in-2019-4ba70db375d6
https://medium.com/@IMMLA/cargo-transportation-uber-service-immla-to-raise-38-mln-in-crowdsale-403f6436460b

We updated our thread in bitcointalk in the beginning of September

You have new account. It's more scammer-like

That's great, but why are you doubling the tokens Founders and Team receive? Meanwhile, not only you are not doubling the tokens preICO investers receive, but you are halving their value. With this action you are breaking an agreement ... not the right way to start a project which tries to solve the lack of trust in the niche.

Sorry. Right the same sentences in all messages. "to start a project which tries to solve the lack of trust in the niche". Please tell me why do all our critics use absolutely the same words and phrases?

I'm not going to change the subject, the unanswered question is simple: Why are you doubling the tokens Founders and Team receive while halving the value of preICO investor's tokens?

Originally the allocation for pre-ICO contributors was of 6.3%, of which you sold about 92%, that means pre-ICO contributors accounts for a 5.8% of the total, but then you decreased that to a 1.4%

I do not know if some people were sent to attack IMMLA project directly, the change that was made was announced and nobody said anything about it, why are you guys just seeing it now, the team has made an announcement for anyone who wants refund to come forward, if you are not happy with that, please make your submission without calling the project a scam because it is not.

Well, you do know perfectly well because you were there when people started complaining in the telegram group. You know we are normal people complaining and there´s no conspiracy or attack whatsoever. You know we were patient and polite for a long time yesterday before we jumped to other forums after you banning us. Why we did that?, because we invested literally hundred of thousands of $ (yes, that much) in your project and all we wanted was things doing right and project mooning like any investor. Team had a chance to fix this but instead they ban us and screw us like this. Really, what do they expect? that we go home to cry?

This is not attack and everybody in the team knows it. Because the only thing we are doing here is bringing facts to light. When you attack someone you use lies and fud. Facts you (i don't know if you are team, if not sorry) recognise and are trying to normalize with that announcement, which is the worst thing you could possible have done.

About timing: We started complaining when we found about it. We found about it looking the ico numbers when it was about to start and were shocked. As simple as that.

It will be really sad if this project fails. We did huge research and choose you among your competitors. We invested a ton of money. Took high risk and knew it. Sadly immla made the wrong decisions. Well, its ok i guess sometimes shit goes bad, and that´s why this is a risky investment.

Hi, Immlapreicoscam, nice nickname )

I don't know directly, who you are, but I do believe you have invested in us withi the pre-ICO campaign. Unfortunately you are wrong in several things. Maybe you're not, but there were the people who used the situation and rised the hype for scamming new investors. When hype was started they launched the false marketing campaign with the links for imrna.io (false site with the old immla interface and false number of wallet). And we got the ddos-attack the same very time. Our security team made the decision to ban the most hyping ones just becouse of the mistrust in scamming group involving. We should to protect the most of the investors who hadn't involves in that destructive situation. There were around 9-11 persons who were disagreed, but only 4 of them were the true investors, who announced theirs wallets. I'm in direct contact with them now, but yesterday it was very difficult to communicate since the scammers and hackers had attaced. I believe we keep in touch with these four and other true disappointed investors.
So, about the misunderstanding. As I said above to Obi - the public market invest practice is the following - in case of situation you want to keep your share in the project if the additional emmission comes, you should buy the wanting asset. But if you are not agree with such approach, IMMLA suggested for you buyback programm. If the conditions of announced buyback programm comes, but we're the scammers - why we would pay? But we're not the scammers, and we'll pay. Just because IMMLA is responsible project. Keep your profit and lets see in future. IMMLA has strong developing trategy and we're sure for our profitability for our investors.

Respectfully yours,

Mikhail
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:21:56 PM

shit scam. you are a thief
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:31:06 PM

I think its best immla address this issue and find a consensus that best suit both investors and team to avoid any negativity that will affect this great project.

Thank you for your words, Notin!

We've already made all the suggestions. Our solution is win-win. Either preICO investor get the earlier profit or he becomes token holder in more successful company than he'd supposed in July. Bigger company - bigger token's capitalisation. Smaller one - less token's capitalisation.
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:37:51 PM

shit scam. you are a thief

You're wrong and deluding others. Pls, send us your wallet and buyback approvement and you'll get your investment back with the great profit.
How much money you have invested in IMMLA?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:50:55 PM

I think its best immla address this issue and find a consensus that best suit both investors and team to avoid any negativity that will affect this great project.

Thank you for your words, Notin!

We've already made all the suggestions. Our solution is win-win. Either preICO investor get the earlier profit or he becomes token holder in more successful company than he'd supposed in July. Bigger company - bigger token's capitalisation. Smaller one - less token's capitalisation.

Mr Mikhail, thank you for spearing time to speak on the issues here, am sure your presence here will means alot to preico investors and equally give them the confidence and reassurance they need to back this project. Thank you.
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:51:25 PM

Don't waste your time investing in an ico that the founders cant keep promise to early investors. Maybe in future they will issue more coins, more token IMMLA 2, 3 etc. STAY AWAY!

MsCollec, are you sure that you're IMMLA investor? I'm not sure in this. And I describe, why I think so. If there will be not softcap rised, all the preICOs money will be burned - that's the smartcontract condition. If IMMLA rises the WP v1 ammount of ICO or higher - the situation is status quo for the presale investors. Moreover, thy will get the opportunity to fix theirs profit immediately. And if IMMLA rises the maximum cap, IMMLA becomes bigger and more successful company with a relevant higher price of tokens emmisioned. So you're working against preICO investors interests, not for them.

Our aim is the investors profit, we work for this very hard day by day, and we'll be winners together with them!
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:50:56 PM

They threw me out to the telegram group to talk about this
i was there in early stage when there were 40 people, 3 months ago.
They don´t care the investor.
DON´T BELIEVE THEM
SCAMMERS

Hi Joh3nny,

sorry for Telegram, that was our security team demand just because of scammers and hackers attack at the same moment. The scammers launched the false site (imrnla.io), the hackers attacked the true site, so all of these hype was just for involving the community and making the team be involved into the hype.
Our buyback suggestion was the only possible compromiss for all sides to be satisfacted. The scammers never suggest any profit for those who has been scammed ))) It's really strange approach for the scammers, but it is normal for responsible companies - to be profitable for theirs investors. IMMLA is rensponsible.

Yours,
Mikhail
Mendyii

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:34:40 PM

you can return the money and continue being scammers, because the money you give back has already been used to finance the early stage of the project, and you return it without any reward, you have obtained in us the best bank, financing at 0 interest, interesting way in which they try to create confusion, the deception is clear, only a blind would not see it, besides being deceived I consider its solution an insult to the intelligence of any investment, I have invested in its early phase and it will hurt to lose part of my investment, I will not sell anything and give you more profit on my part, but I would like the market to treat you as you have treated your investors.
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:45:46 PM

yes insult to intelligence is right Mendyii. they think the investors are stupid and will accept their shit scam. your ico it will fail now. nobody will trust a thief.

And if IMMLA rises the maximum cap, IMMLA becomes bigger and more successful company with a relevant higher price of tokens emmisioned.

do you think everyone is stupid? you are dumbass as ****! increase the cap it means one thing it help IMMLA greedy thieves. nobody else
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:51:28 PM

I am also worried about these rumors that are circulating, I search for information about the WP and others over the network and I see that you have modified several things.

Pre-ICO:
IMMLA Total Sales Token amount 184.336.400 IML
Will be sold in two stages: pre-lCO and ICO.

Total IML amount in roaming: 226,736,000

https://i.imgur.com/xRGhpvL.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6cexAbH.jpg

Now:

https://i.imgur.com/9yCtWRE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/warCQOS.jpg

Obviously if the supply increased, the Bonus should also increase for those who invested in the pre-ico, not only for the Immla team because in this way their investment has decreased. This is not the right way to treat your investors.

Hi Capitomil,

your approach is perfunctory and wrong. As an example - so if the volume is rised is less then 46000000 IMLs - let say 30000000 - IMMLA are to decrease the share of preICOs to make the proportion the same as in maximum level.
The second part of your post should be described more detaled. We fixed the team bonuses on the same share level just becouse the team should bring the possibillity to rise the investments for our earlier China expansion and for sensors deve group. That is the big challenge for them which can make the huge dividents for all tokenholders, both preICO and ICO. So we decided to motivate them. And the founders share is the same because we use it for the upside motivation for the private placement investors, who gives our common project $500'000 and more. Our PP programe is only 30% of hardcap because the upside for this group of investors is no more then 30% (btw, less then preICO ones have got) and the founders share covers it totally.

Thank you,
Mikhail
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:04:05 PM

you can return the money and continue being scammers, because the money you give back has already been used to finance the early stage of the project, and you return it without any reward, you have obtained in us the best bank, financing at 0 interest, interesting way in which they try to create confusion, the deception is clear, only a blind would not see it, besides being deceived I consider its solution an insult to the intelligence of any investment, I have invested in its early phase and it will hurt to lose part of my investment, I will not sell anything and give you more profit on my part, but I would like the market to treat you as you have treated your investors.

Hello Mendyii, are you really an investor in this project, if you really are an investor and want thr success of the project you have invested in, then you should not be talking in this way, IMMLA's team have members who are already in the logistics business for a long time and it is not as if they do not know what they want to do, the road map is clear, it was discovered that having more capitalization will help the project more and this is also in the interest of the investors, If you want to place more demands on the team, then there should be a better way to negotiate and not in this manner, please there are hundreds of other pre-ico investors who are also investing more in the ICO because they believe in the project but only a handful want to deceive new investor by raising the hype.
Please let us all support the project.

immla (OP)

Activity: 154

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:04:56 PM

You're newbie account created just for the project of discreditation of IMMLA.

you have obtained in us the best bank, financing at 0 interest

We give pre-ICO investors who do not agree with IMMLA decision 43% bonus to the pre-ICO price. 43% for 2 months. Please show me the bank that can propose such rate.

You're not IMMLA investor for sure. Your mission is to maintain dirty pr-campaign against IMMLA project. But we cope with it.

Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:08:54 PM

Now, you are wrong. You are wrong in two things:

The early stage of the project has been financed only with the founders money and with the consortium companies involved in it. And we spend several times more then preICO was rised. IMMLA started 18 months ago. Pre-ICO was mostly just for the ICO marketing and it was described in our WP which you i'm sure you have, if you had invested in us. And we launched the pre-alpha earlier, which was not our promis for the market.
Our buyback proposal will bring for the preICO investors who decide to exit the project 43% pfofit imideate. So what "0 interest" you're talking about?!!
I want you to treat me as I have treated for you, my investor: I give you my money for two months, you give me 43% profit for them or higher - make me the suggestion, I am ready to wait till the end of our ICO!

Best regards, Mendyii!
immlapreicoscam

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:11:10 PM

The IMMLA vision of situation is the following - we've faced the inimical campaign which was planned by the group of web-scammers just to crash down teh official IMMLA site and community. They provocated that hype just to launch the false site imrna.io (I M R N A) and get the new investors money during the team was involved in that discussions. Thats why they called us as "scammers" - they were the scammers theyself. They just needed the hype to distract the team.

Nevertheless some of true preICO investors were influenced with such a wrong arguments they had used, and we suggested for them the buyback programm in case if ICO be more successful than our previous estimations. This is the compromiss. On the one hand the confused preICO investors can fix theirs profit from investments to IMMLA much earlier then any another project ever, earlier than official exchange release. On the other hand they can stay the tokenholders of the more successful company, then the previous estimation.

What a fairy tale you are talking here. That´s not what happened in telegram and you were there. No one created hype. No one talked about a false site, no one even used the word "scammer". We were polite in every moment and you were there, even talking in private with a guy from our group. That´s why i know you know we were all from the same group of investors, and all of us were investors. No scammers, no phising, nothing related with what you are talking about here. And you know what? The group complaining represented by a few in telegram bought nearly 20% of all the preico. And we are now in contact with a lot more of people. I´m pretty sure more than 50% of preico investors are in contact right now outside your network. Don´t believe me if you don´t want to. There´s a reason why you are alone now. We the preico investors were your only community and we are all now pissed of.

But guess what, i´m not talking about telegram anymore. Because that´s a place where you feel comfortable. It´s our word against yours and it has nothing to do with the real facts that are important here.

The normal invest practice is the following - if the investor wants to keep his|her share in any asset in case of additional emmission, he/her needs to buy the additional part of that asset. That is the normal and traditional solution. Maybe it could be some benefits for old investors (not very big, a few percents usually) but it couldn't be under the intimidation or even outstanding pressure.

Right. Then answer me this simple question. Why the founders and team % remains the same after you doubled the supply? Why you received double tokens? You bought them all? Come on, we are not all stupid.
You changed the supply in a very early stage, between preico and ico, and by a lot! doubles! what if you decide to give me half tokens keeping the supply intact? You see that right? Well that´s exactly what you have done, only keeping my tokens and doubling the supply.
If you change your supply before investment for whatever reason and keep your % so you don´t lose value is fine, no one can complain. But if you do that AFTER receive investment under certain supply conditions you are stealing value from your investors. A lot of value. And not from just any investor, from the ones that took more risk with you and believe in you most!

Under intimidation or outstanding pressure you say... nothing about that was there, nothing, we didn't even start talking outside until you banned us. know why? we didn't want to hurt the project. But then you gave us no other choice.

Thats why we suggested buyback programm. If someone thinks we're scammers - get your money back with the garanteed profit and let them be ashamed of theirs words. Scammers never give money back. IMMLA is serious and reponsible business-project. We go forward anyway, either ICO successful or not, either the scammers make squeal or hackers make ddos-attacs - IMMLA is going to be stronger and closer to our targets anyway.

Your buyback program is fake because it requires a certain amount of eth raised to activate. You are raising eth for a month and you need people to sign for refund in seven days. It´s impossible to ask for the refund and know if you are going to get it. And lets face it, there´s no way you are going to rise between 40K and 50K ETH the buyback program needs to activate. And if you do, it will be long after the period to subscribe into the program expire.

BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:11:40 PM

IMMLA Makes Blockchain-Revolution in World Logistics. In the USA alone, businesses lose over $40 billion annually due to various issues that occur while transporting goods from one place to another. A number of factors are responsible for these losses.

To explain a few, businesses may end up incurring losses in the event they are charged for insolvency risk by the transport and logistics providers. If that isn’t bad enough, customers could end up suffering losses in cases where they receive damaged or defective goods, leaving them unable to identify the responsible party — whether such damages were caused before it was shipped or during transit. In such a situation, the customer won’t be able to claim compensation without substantial proof.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: