Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36042 times)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:49:01 PM

According to the words of Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of the Ethereum, the next field of blockchain application could be logistics

https://medium.com/@IMMLA/blockchain-becomes-a-new-trend-in-the-field-of-logistics-development-4887c2f16516

now one or the other should still invest in immla to invest. the market is big and offers the future. immla is the future.
not shitcoins like eBTC and others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

Hi, i am joined the Blog campaign. I hope that IMMLA project and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to IMMLA Team!

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:17:41 PM

I feel IMMLA is winding down... There's no aggressive campaigning for funds. Maybe they should postpone and probably return the ETH. I heard some ICOs already refunded their investors and sent IOUs to bounty participants for their next attempt. Many probably got spooked by China and US regulations.

freo

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:41:59 AM

Its a bad time for ICO’s in general with China banning there is a much smaller pool of investors so less money to go around.  Alot of ICO’s in competition for funds.

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:11:01 PM

I feel IMMLA is winding down... There's no aggressive campaigning for funds. Maybe they should postpone and probably return the ETH. I heard some ICOs already refunded their investors and sent IOUs to bounty participants for their next attempt. Many probably got spooked by China and US regulations.
i think same like you
there is not much eth collected yet in ICO
but also there are some day left maybe in the last days of ICO huge investors will come and contribute
but if there will not enough eth collect in the ICO then IMMLA team will postpone the ico or they will return all contribution
i hope it will be success in future still believeing in this project because its real estate project
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:15:53 PM

no one cares more about the good ico. all read only airdrop airdrop airdrop shitcoins. and good ico will not be read anymore because the forum is veloped with e-token . immla is a very good idea and I hope the still a few investors come.
and if it is per investor only 1 eth or 0.5 eth
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:37:11 PM

i really like their business plan and think it's one of the clearest and much needed implementations of the blockchain technology. unfortunately the projects doesn't seems to get enough traction to funds its initial needs. we need an official response as to what happens to preico investors if the soft-cap isn't reach and what's their take in this situation

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:10:09 PM

i think same like you
but also there are some day left maybe in the last days of ICO huge investors will come and contribute
but if there will not enough eth collect in the ICO then IMMLA team will postpone the ico or they will return all contribution
i hope it will be success in future still believeing in this project because its real estate project

From telegram they say private investors are coming in towards end of ico to make project reach soft cap and success, and also to expect big announcement soon, so hopefully IMMLA can still make project a success because it has beautiful concept with actual useability.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:54:04 PM

i think same like you

From telegram they say private investors are coming in towards end of ico to make project reach soft cap and success, and also to expect big announcement soon, so hopefully IMMLA can still make project a success because it has beautiful concept with actual useability.

Well, that's kinda of a good news. Imagine angel investors buying almost 86% of the alloted ICO tokens. These guys don't sell until good ROI or platform launch. If this happens, expect very little selloff but small volume because lack of tokens for sale yet, tiny demand.

Altsico

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:12:52 AM

What will you do if you can't reach soft cap amount? Please let us know because we are in signature campaign for more than a month.

As I said above I'm still sure in our private placement investors and theirs promices. Nevertheless in next two-three days there will bw the Board and we will descuss all the situation and our further steps.

Hi Mikhail_A_iml I send some emails for your team and I have not received any response yet, can you do anything?

Alberto
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:49:32 AM

What will you do if you can't reach soft cap amount? Please let us know because we are in signature campaign for more than a month.

As I said above I'm still sure in our private placement investors and theirs promices. Nevertheless in next two-three days there will bw the Board and we will descuss all the situation and our further steps.

Hi Mikhail_A_iml I send some emails for your team and I have not received any response yet, can you do anything?

Alberto

Why don't you join the telegram channel maybe you will get a fast response as the team are always online there.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:32:28 PM

i am checking immla ico webpage
Invested: 705.6 ETH 
Issued: 2568338.0 IML 
Price: 1 ETH = 3640 IML
is there any news about big investors will contribute or not yet
because ICO still did not get enough funds for make it successful
i hope in 4 days which are left for ico finish make more ETH from the contribution
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:34:48 PM

Will the project continue despite ICO results?
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:45:45 AM

no one cares more about the good ico. all read only airdrop airdrop airdrop shitcoins. and good ico will not be read anymore because the forum is veloped with e-token . immla is a very good idea and I hope the still a few investors come.
and if it is per investor only 1 eth or 0.5 eth
                                                     Why do you think so ?  Now investors have become smarter and more cautious.  About the executive director of this team, Kirill Tyuleneva, there is information on the network that says that he has experience in shipping.  But for me this is not enough.  Any project from countries with internationally known fraud and corruption will be perceived with less confidence.  Very important is a strong team that will go to the end with their ideas, but IMMLA is not the case.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
Altsico

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:42:55 AM

Alberto

Why don't you join the telegram channel maybe you will get a fast response as the team are always online there.

I do not use telegram, I will feel satisfied if they answer my emails @immla @Mikhail_A_iml

Alberto
Razor5

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:04:41 PM

What's the latest news? Is it confirmed that they are scam or not yet?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:36:01 AM

What's the latest news? Is it confirmed that they are scam or not yet?

obvious immla yes it is scam
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:56:42 AM

i think same like you

Only two left in the ICO there minimum soft cap target is 5000 ETH if they don't raise the amount means they will start sending their investment back to the people. Till now many people have worked a lot on the project for them how these people will pay to them or not nobody doesn't know.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:34:14 PM

Invested 736.1 ETH right now but softcap is 5000 ETH.
I think you pick the target wrong. If softcap was 1000 ETH we could've passed already. Only 2 days left, can you collect 4300 ETH more?

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:04:20 PM

I wrote good article in my blog about IMMLA https://golos.io/golos/@diimazavr/immla-ico-live-unikalnaya-logisticheskaya-sluzhba-do-zaversheniya-ico-2-dnya-kak-investirovat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: