Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36043 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:44:21 AM

No point - they just ignore questions about refunding pre-ICO.

Dear future pre-ICO 2.0 investors - think about that you may be never refunded before investing.

All instructions are provided in their telegram channel if you care to check it out and as for the refund, only ico investors will be refunded while pre-ico investors will receive IML Tokens plus additional %10 bonus as was stated in the announcement sheet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Investico

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:28:00 AM

I also would like my pre-ICO ETH back as promised.

Does not matter.
They did not change anything.
They will continue to persist in the same path as the ICO failed .
They did not change the NOTHING.
And what really matters to investors.
The total NUMBER of Tokens.
They keep insisting on playing in the market this absurd amount of coins.
They have not yet understood the current reality of the ICO market.
And now, besides not changing the strategy, they are also doubling the bets.
They want more money from investors now to spend on more ICO promotion ..
Even the ICO was a disgraceful failure, they will insist on the same mistakes.
They wanted more than 120K of ETH, but they did not even get 1K.
They still did not wake up to reality.
Queriam mais de 120K de ETH, mas não conseguiram nem 1K.
Ainda não acordaram pra realidade.
While it is very clear to all, that the current terms are not attractive to investors.
They want more ETHs from new investors in new Pré-ico.
Besides wasting more time insisting on the same mistake.
They may even be very good in the Logistics market.
But they could not understand anything yet about the current ICO market ..
NewbCoins

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:03:22 PM

Dear future pre-ICO 2.0 investors - think about that you may be never refunded before investing.

All instructions are provided in their telegram channel if you care to check it out and as for the refund, only ico investors will be refunded while pre-ico investors will receive IML Tokens plus additional %10 bonus as was stated in the announcement sheet.

immla. it means scam
Investico

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:25:43 PM

I will put it in perspective for IMMLA to understand the investor's side.
I classify the ICOs as "Super ICO" "Average ICO" "Lower ICO", and "ICO shit"
The "Super ICO" are those that are among the "Top 50" of Coinmarketcap. (Excluding BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP and other currencies). These ICOs oscillate in the market between 120 to 250 Million USS.
AS "Average ICO" are those below the Top 50, but are among the "top 100". These oscillate between 30 and 120 Million USS.
The "Low ICO" are those that oscillate between 5 and 35 Million USS.
And the "Shit ICO" are the ones that fall from 5 Million down .... Which for me is not even worth looking at ...
 Needless to say, investing in an ICO today can be considered an extreme investment and VERY risky ... regardless of how good the project and the prospects it offers in the future.
And even more when we have much more "reliable" and "solid" coins such as BTC, ETH, LTC, Monero ..... Which has the prospect that they can yield more between 100% ... 200% to 300% this year or soon. (And with much less risk in relation to any of these ICOs in the market).
So for an ICO launched today to be "attractive" enough to be able to raise a fair amount of investor funds, it has to offer the prospect that it can value "at least"  500% in a short space of a time for really worth the risk return to investors. Or it is better to keep your funds in the main currencies, in BTC, ETH, LTC ... It already has perspective of yielding well and with much less risks .....
The possibility of earning a very HIGH valuation was precisely what attracted the thousands of investors this year to the ICOs ...
But now, with this huge amount of projects to choose from, new money is being "watered down", and few projects have seen more growth and higher appreciation than from the beginning until the middle of that year ...
The risk simply is not compensating anymore, because you do not see more the great valuations of before ...

IMMLA wants to create 434 477 177 IML Tokens on the market. And receive more than 120 thousand ETHs from investors ...
This means that each IML token would begin on the market at today's values ​​costing around US $ 0.09. (with 1 ETH = 320 USS)
Then its total marketcap this project would be close to 40 million dollars, which would already put it in the beginning among the "Top 100" market ...
So you would not have the slightest chance of expecting recovery of 1000% ... or 500% .... or 300% ......
Even 100% appreciation in the price of the IML Token to that amount would already put it in the TOP 50 .... So already starts with little margin of appreciation in the near future ...
Not that 100% is a bad valuation ... or low .... or 50% ...... or 10% ......... Compared with other investments in the market out there ....
But in the case of ICO Tokens, if the valuation is not extremely high, it has no sense in investing in this market .... It is not worth losing everything because of 10% ..Or the IMMLA reduces ... or "burns" a good part of these Tokens to give more value to each on,  or I see no reason to see a "rain" of investors interested in buying all those Tokens that they want to sell ....
Everyone continues to wonder why investors rained with MILLIONS in projects of the most RIDICULOUS possible ......
While good projects, and with good ideas did not get so many investors or sell many tokens ...
The IMMLA team should understand the following.
The reality is that during the ICO phase, the project itself DOES NOT MATTER fo ....
 The reason why investors rained with millions of dollars in ICOs this year was not quite the prospect of the PROJECT itself ... The reason the token market attracted so many investors was the possible high valuation of TOKEN ....
All see valuations in Tokens of 5,000% or more on the market this year .......
And for investors this is what matters .... The possibility of high appreciation and rapid for the TOKEN .... And not the prospects of the PROJECT itself in the future ...
Unfortunately the truth is this ..
And IMMLA does not offer anything attractive to your tokens .. Only for the project itself ... But this project can take a while, and risk that most investors do not want to run.
The amount of Tokens to be sold in the market must have a value with "enough" space in which to expect a "High" raise in the near future.
In the case of the IML Tokens, in the current individual value, it is totally IMPOSSIBLE for the investor to see those significant valuations that the other tokens had. 1000% appreciation ... It would be impossible for them to visualize this in the current amount of Tokens IML for sale.
That s why is not atracting the investors....
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:35:27 PM

IMMLA official announcement.

Since IMMLA Board in August'2017 approved the changes in market strategy according to the China marked, which was announced in official IMMLA medias, IMMLA made the relevant changes in parameters of ICO.

Because of such changes the total supply of IML tokens was increased.

Since such changes may have effect to make the share of pre-ico investors less in total volume of tokens than it was announced in White Paper v.1., IMMLA suggests to pre-ICO investors buyback programm on the ICO token price to fix theirs pre-ICO special benefit 43%.

When will this be happening?

Warsaar

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:09:54 PM

I'm always checking official Russian channel and my question about refund for pre-ICO is just ignored.

What i do not understand is why the fuck if there is no code in contract there no refund. If IMMLA are not scammers they will refund pre-ICOs manually and then restart their ICO with blank list.

For now for pre-ICO investors offered 10% bonus and ONLY if they participate in next pre-ICO. Not in any case only if we will participate in pre-ICO. So IMMLA asks pre-ICO investors to spend MORE money if they want +10%.

So... ICO investors have been refunded just because of code in ICO smart contract.

Pre-ICO invesotrs 2.0 may never be refunded as well.

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:52:50 PM

I'm always checking official Russian channel and my question about refund for pre-ICO is just ignored.

What i do not understand is why the fuck if there is no code in contract there no refund. If IMMLA are not scammers they will refund pre-ICOs manually and then restart their ICO with blank list.

For now for pre-ICO investors offered 10% bonus and ONLY if they participate in next pre-ICO. Not in any case only if we will participate in pre-ICO. So IMMLA asks pre-ICO investors to spend MORE money if they want +10%.

So... ICO investors have been refunded just because of code in ICO smart contract.

yes they should do that but i am seeing that the IMMLA token sale count down is extend to 3 november
i am still not getting this that they wants to raised too much high fund in token sale
i don't think that is possible because now a days people are not investing in ICOs because of the bans in various countries
and i heard the news that Russia is also taking some action on crypto currency
what they do no idea
i was thinking about to invest in IMMLA but i will wait and watch more about this fund raising growth
then I'll decide to invest or not
Notin2

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:33:28 AM

I don't think you are required to make any more contribution be receiving your 10%, i strongly suggest you read the official statement so as not to get confuse or mis inform other investors.
Warsaar

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:21:11 AM

I don't think you are required to make any more contribution be receiving your 10%, i strongly suggest you read the official statement so as not to get confuse or mis inform other investors.

2) Regardless of the soft-cap being collected within this ICO or not, we announce in advance our intention to conduct additional rounds of ICO from now to the next two quarters, including both public and private placement; Participants of pre-ico and ico campaign that take part in next round will receive 10% bonus tokens  in expense of immla team tokens;

Notin2

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:16:48 AM

2) Regardless of the soft-cap being collected within this ICO or not, we announce in advance our intention to conduct additional rounds of ICO from now to the next two quarters, including both public and private placement; Participants of pre-ico and ico campaign that take part in next round will receive 10% bonus tokens  in expense of immla team tokens;

From telegram channel

"Aliaksandr Serzhanovich:
Investors it Pre-ICO 1.0 will receive their bonus regardless of re-investing in Pre-ICO 2.0
"
immla (OP)

Activity: 154

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:08:01 PM

You're not right. We give Pre-ICO 1.0 bonus regardless their participation in Pre-ICO 2.0. The smart-contract of Pre-ICO 1.0 does not provide a possibility to refund investors in it when a softcap of ICO wasn't reached.

Warsaar

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:10:48 PM

From telegram channel

Investors it Pre-ICO 1.0 will receive their bonus regardless of re-investing in Pre-ICO 2.0
"

Ok, but do you know who is this person? He is not from team.

And despite this, there was official statement.

I wouldn't like to tell that Pre-ICO investors will not receive their bonus anyway. I just would like future investor will pay attention for all of the facts.

Warsaar

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:12:43 PM

You're not right. We give Pre-ICO 1.0 bonus regardless their participation in Pre-ICO 2.0.  

Why not give official statement? Like first time.

The smart-contract of Pre-ICO 1.0 does not provide a possibility to refund investors in it when a softcap of ICO wasn't reached.

Why you can't do it manually for those who want out. Because of your fault, not ours.

Notin2

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:37:16 PM

From telegram channel

"

I wouldn't like to tell that Pre-ICO investors will not receive their bonus anyway. I just would like future investor will pay attention for all of the facts.

How would you know he is not from team? He is literary handling all questions in telegram english channel, he is always there anytime to answer questions, if he is not from team who gave the authority to do all that?
Warsaar

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:46:58 PM

From telegram channel

"

How would you know he is not from team? He is literary handling all questions in telegram english channel, he is always there anytime to answer questions, if he is not from team who gave the authority to do all that?

I've just checked team on official website. https://immla.io/#team
No Aliaksandr Serzhanovich here.

Look, all I need is just official statement. For now I see only promises. But I'm personally have no trust in IMMLA anymore.

Notin2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:02:13 AM

From telegram channel

"

I've just checked team on official website. https://immla.io/#team
No Aliaksandr Serzhanovich here.

Look, all I need is just official statement. For now I see only promises. But I'm personally have no trust in IMMLA anymore.

No problem am not part of the team either, do as you please
aerozsmith

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:20:37 AM

I am a customs broker and work within the freight forwarding/shipping and customs clearance industry for the past 20 years.
I think the industry really needs a product like this, for me day in and day out i have major delays in obtaining shipping documents from suppliers and agents cause
which can cause significant additional costs to the importers.

I like where you are going with your product but I see one big issue i see though, i dont believe forwarders will want to change software, one of the largest software providers for this industry
is Cargowise EDI Enterprise, I would say 80% of freight forwarders in Australia use this software and i would say a very significant in the USA and in europe would also use this software.
This software is a one stop shop, where you can save commercial documents, create shipment registrations, create customs declarations, invoicing, create electronic customs entries, it sends the customs entries to
customs, it has a customs tariff linked to it for customs clearance purposes with all quarantine and customs legislation acts linked.
Companies would not move away from a software like this unless your product can do all of the above plus more.

Have you considered teaming up with a company like or could you?-->http://www.wisetechglobal.com/

If you colabarated up with Wisetech global i can tell you that your product will succeed.

Interested to hear your thoughts.
Investico

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:54:44 PM

I am a customs broker and work within the freight forwarding/shipping and customs clearance industry for the past 20 years.
I think the industry really needs a product like this, for me day in and day out i have major delays in obtaining shipping documents from suppliers and agents cause

I like where you are going with your product but I see one big issue i see though, i dont believe forwarders will want to change software, one of the largest software providers for this industry
is Cargowise EDI Enterprise, I would say 80% of freight forwarders in Australia use this software and i would say a very significant in the USA and in europe would also use this software.
This software is a one stop shop, where you can save commercial documents, create shipment registrations, create customs declarations, invoicing, create electronic customs entries, it sends the customs entries to
customs, it has a customs tariff linked to it for customs clearance purposes with all quarantine and customs legislation acts linked.
Companies would not move away from a software like this unless your product can do all of the above plus more.

Have you considered teaming up with a company like or could you?-->http://www.wisetechglobal.com/

If you colabarated up with Wisetech global i can tell you that your product will succeed.

I think IMMLA should follow the example of other ICOs that have put an excessive amount of tokens ...
The ICO of the substratum for example ...
They put almost 600 Million Tokens for sale ..
But they did a very "strong" campaign ... And they accepted all the major currencies during the campaign, which for me was the key to success ..... In addition to ETHs, they accepted LTC, BTC, BCH .. And up to XRP ...
They put up 1 ETH = 3,000 SUB, but during the campaign they made "fast" promotions, where investors could buy up to 5,000 SUB for 1 ETH ...
At first I thought it was exaggerated, and that the Tokens would not attract investors, nor gain value afterwards in exchanges ......
But they have attracted more than 5 thousand investors to the project ...
https://substratum.net/ico/
And in the end, the tokens left over, they still give bonuses to investors ....
I even bought 7 ETHs, and I ended up with 42K Tokens SUB ...
And this has been recently, ICO has not had 2 months ..
It was not during the ICO Boom at the beginning of the year.
And now their tokens have a great volume in the exchanges ...
And contrary to what I imagined, even with so many tokens in the market, there was no devaluation ... On the contrary .... I sold some in the first weeks of the end of ICO, and now I even regretted .. .
Now Substratum has 352 Million Tokens, and worth in the market more than 30 Million Dollars. An excellent start to the project.
Not to mention that they, like IMMLA, also have an excellent project, and a very professional and active team ...
If IMMLA has a lot of experience in logistics, and a good project, but you have not yet been able to "take off" at ICO Tokens sales, I suggest you look for examples of these successful ICOs and their methods to do the same .. .
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:46:30 AM

I think IMMLA should follow the example of other ICOs that have put an excessive amount of tokens ...
The ICO of the substratum for example ...
They put almost 600 Million Tokens for sale ..
But they did a very "strong" campaign ... And they accepted all the major currencies during the campaign, which for me was the key to success ..... In addition to ETHs, they accepted LTC, BTC, BCH .. And up to XRP ...
They put up 1 ETH = 3,000 SUB, but during the campaign they made "fast" promotions, where investors could buy up to 5,000 SUB for 1 ETH ...
At first I thought it was exaggerated, and that the Tokens would not attract investors, nor gain value afterwards in exchanges ......
But they have attracted more than 5 thousand investors to the project ...
https://substratum.net/ico/
And in the end, the tokens left over, they still give bonuses to investors ....
I even bought 7 ETHs, and I ended up with 42K Tokens SUB ...
And this has been recently, ICO has not had 2 months ..
It was not during the ICO Boom at the beginning of the year.
And now their tokens have a great volume in the exchanges ...
And contrary to what I imagined, even with so many tokens in the market, there was no devaluation ... On the contrary .... I sold some in the first weeks of the end of ICO, and now I even regretted .. .
Now Substratum has 352 Million Tokens, and worth in the market more than 30 Million Dollars. An excellent start to the project.
Not to mention that they, like IMMLA, also have an excellent project, and a very professional and active team ...
If IMMLA has a lot of experience in logistics, and a good project, but you have not yet been able to "take off" at ICO Tokens sales, I suggest you look for examples of these successful ICOs and their methods to do the same .. .

Thank you very much for an example. We'll do our work on mistakes for sure in the next ICO.

immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:43:32 PM

Yes, it's super interesting. We will definitely look at it. Thank you very much for your attention to our project.

In general, we have constant communication with our forwarding partners - Hellmann and GTI. They are not only interested in our idea, they believe in its success and in adopting it for their business.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: