Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36044 times)
capitomil

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

And they have also modified the website by deleting a lot of information, such as the people who make up the team. We will have to be vigilant if they close the website, if they close it badly  Undecided

You can see a screenshot of the previous web here, with the whole team:

https://web.archive.org/web/20171122234125/https://immla.io/#

They still keep their videos on youtube.

It's true. Something has become very little information on the site. Is it so bad or can they reconstruct the site?

I do not know, if they have modified it, it could happen because some do not want to appear, or for any other reason. Adding the data again is very easy, the important thing is the domain, if it expires, bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

Is there a medium/blog where the team update community with project news and development?
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

Is there a medium/blog where the team update community with project news and development?

There is. But it's not looking good with all the signs of abandonment. There is much silence on every known IMMLA communication channel = Telegram, Medium or here.

Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

There is. But it's not looking good with all the signs of abandonment. There is much silence on every known IMMLA communication channel = Telegram, Medium or here.

This silence from the team is very bad for the project. I hope they realise this and come back with fresh news.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:18:41 PM

This silence from the team is very bad for the project. I hope they realise this and come back with fresh news.
waiting for news about IMMLA project progress long time but no news yet
even immla token team is silent on social media. on IMMLA official twitter count last post was in jan 2018 after that nothing
i will wait more for activity of immla team i hope they will appear soon with some good news and start work on the project .
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

even immla token team is silent on social media. on IMMLA official twitter count last post was in jan 2018 after that nothing
i will wait more for activity of immla team i hope they will appear soon with some good news and start work on the project .

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  you believe in miracles or have you had a bad dream ?? The project is dead and the types have a good life with the money. but people will find these types one day  Wink
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  you believe in miracles or have you had a bad dream ?? The project is dead and the types have a good life with the money. but people will find these types one day  Wink

The dev team said they have or had private investors. Either they want the project to remain private and silent (since they bought most) or they are actually gone. This is the only hope for small ICO investors.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

The dev team said they have or had private investors. Either they want the project to remain private and silent (since they bought most) or they are actually gone. This is the only hope for small ICO investors.

There is no specific update give by them to till date, investors kept hopes on this project and there is no further announcement and team want to annoy the community. They took more than 6 months without any development, i think it seems to be different which people already loosing hope on this project.

iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:54:07 AM

what news about this project, where i can sell my imla token?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

what news about this project, where i can sell my imla token?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy and you are still wearing your signature since last year to date, i must say you are a real solid supporter of this project thats why i find it suprising  Shocked that you are looknig to dump the immla token, if you can wear signature this long you can as well hold immla token for as long as it takes the dev to wake up from their slumber and realize time is money,
But if you still wanna dump the token then quickly head to idex and search for iml trading Tongue best of luck with selling Grin no body willing to buy a stagnant token Lips sealed
Cent21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

On idex exchange there are a few buy order, but they are at low price.

Look here: https://idex.market/eth/iml
alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

The mission of IMMLA project is a simple, clear and convenient interaction between the owner of cargo and the transporter on all stages of the freight transport.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:13:25 AM

This is very sad. I had a lot of hopes related to this project. And now when it's obvious that this is just another scam story, there is no desire to participate in any further ICOs or bounty campaigns.  Sad

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

So, is this confirmed scam now? Such a shame that these projects looked like something achievable in real life yet team members become scammers. It was a good looking project with a lot of potential but they chose the wrong path. I hope legal action will be taken by investors.
Cent21

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

So, is this confirmed scam now? Such a shame that these projects looked like something achievable in real life yet team members become scammers. It was a good looking project with a lot of potential but they chose the wrong path. I hope legal action will be taken by investors.

I don't think this is a confirmed scam, but i could be wrong.

Atleast i see that coins have been distributed and trading has started on idex..... Project developement may require a lot of time.... It's not a matter of weeks, it will takes months in my opinion.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

Atleast i see that coins have been distributed and trading has started on idex..... Project developement may require a lot of time.... It's not a matter of weeks, it will takes months in my opinion.

This is not enough. There are a lot of scam projects that distributed tokens and get lost in a minute. Check out Bitcad for example. Vlad Mitrofanov can't be seen anywhere. Project is abandoned.
I hope we don't see same result in Immla. Yes there are tokens but without a solid project those tokens are useless.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

This is not enough. There are a lot of scam projects that distributed tokens and get lost in a minute. Check out Bitcad for example. Vlad Mitrofanov can't be seen anywhere. Project is abandoned.
I hope we don't see same result in Immla. Yes there are tokens but without a solid project those tokens are useless.

Very correct about that, what good is token your wallet without no value? Clearly there isn't any further development so far to back this project up, even the community admins in immla telegram can't tell exactly what is nature of project....... Even the trading on idex just a few sell and buy wall nothing elaborate.
I doubt there would proper trading of this token untill q4 second ico i.e if the team still carry out their plans to conduct another ico. Really Sad.
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

Welcome in the crypto project where 90% of the projects will die. I could count ton of project which collect svereal million of dollars and delivers nothing.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

People are giving money to strangers. and you do not know these people. In real life, you do not give money to strangers. Here in Crypto you are giving millions of ETH oder Fiat to strangers. and then you are surprised that the people run away with the money. nothing is easier than making money and escaping in crypto. No one cares about it after a few months more . But it's just because everyone wants to get rich quick. that's the big problem.
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:27:13 AM

People are giving money to strangers. and you do not know these people. In real life, you do not give money to strangers. Here in Crypto you are giving millions of ETH oder Fiat to strangers. and then you are surprised that the people run away with the money. nothing is easier than making money and escaping in crypto. No one cares about it after a few months more . But it's just because everyone wants to get rich quick. that's the big problem.

well said, its your hard-earned working money, so always due diligence and only invest in projects that you trust and believe in!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: