Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator.  (Read 23758 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:34:10 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 11:46:57 PM by Gleb Gamow

Hi guys,

I confess that since I read the thread I would be very tempted to participate to the ICO. However, considering that this world is made of scammers and it's important to be careful, there are some aspects that I would like to clarify before making my decision.

1) First of all, I have seen this web site:  www.zibernet.com/voip-systems  
My question: don't you mind choosing "Ziber" as name for your project when there is already a company that has the same name and who deals with VOIP?

2)I checked facebook looking for members of your team. Isn't  it a bit strange that I didn't even find one? Apart from Mark Braun, whose profile was created a few days ago.

3) I've entered your names even on google but without great results. Kaufman, Braun and so on: nothing

I am ready to apologize if you will convince me that I did not look good enough
1. Some companies are choosing similar names. We didnt hear about that company.
2. Links to our team:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcordy1/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonwhitethego2consultant/
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpp.userapi.com%2Fc840220%2Fv840220326%2F11563%2FYMbLmaAKRqE.jpg&t=578&c=Dhhh3A6OgFR-jA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDIhEiqCqyQ

We all real people and you can come to our office. Our company:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10830406
3. We did not do PR and promote ourselves in Google. We are more used to doing real work and developing software.

That's one helluva business model - do real work and developing software but NEVER promote it. BTW, it's "on Google" and not "in Google".

Speaking of grammatical errors, I hate to say this but you put Leroy Fodor to shame. Case in point, gleaned from the first two paragraphs of the OP of this thread ...

Ziber – everyone can earn! It is not a slogan but the real fact! The revolutionary solutions from the brand new revolutionary blockchain company.

During our London’s press-conference on July 7, 2017, we let the world know about Ziber. Our Uber-solution attracted massive interest of mass media, journalists and visitors. Their common opinion - Ziber is like an ICO “unicorn” capable to turn the industry upside down.

There are no less than six grammatical errors in the above, and I'm not a fuckin wordsmith. Seriously, you felt it prudent to capitalize "uber" like some teenager trying to impress his new girlfriend via penning a note passed to her in class? E.g. "I am so Uber-lucky I met you, sue." (her name purposely in lower case as a teen would pen it)

Dude, you're entire OP and your site reads like some teen penned it in hoping to cash in the ICO craze.

As for https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcordy1/, odd how this random dude on LinkedIn doesn't even mention Bitcoin or crypto, like he probably hasn't even heard about the technology yet. In that vein, make this dude in charge of hiring: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craig-gilbert-5b908824/

TOKENMARKET = TOKEN MARKETING!!!!

NOT tokenmarket.net

This is the name of the POSITION

Michael Cordy = https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcordy1/

We really morons to hang a left photo on a well-known company Huh??

TOKENMARKET => TOKEN MARKETING!!!!  FIXED!

It's "we are really morons" or "we're really morons", not "we really moron" only penned by real morons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:03:03 AM

Of course, everyone has an opinion, and if you have a bad opinion, be kind enough to bring serious arguments and facts, and not cling to a trifle.
anambob

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:32:53 AM

Just a little left before the ICO, how do you think for how long it will be possible to collect the target line?
Obi72

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:35:43 AM

Well what does the grammar have to do with the case. The main thing is that the product was good and worked as it should. I follow the project with pleasure!
Paramecium

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:49:20 AM

You'd better concentrate on real problems. Not at all, you pay attention))
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:05:06 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 01:20:02 AM by Gleb Gamow

Well what does the grammar have to do with the case. The main thing is that the product was good and worked as it should. I follow the project with pleasure!

Odd, how most, if not all those fond of Ziber pen similarly, eh?

"I see patterns!"

And about the code. I suppose that it was made to protect it from clones till the product isn't ready in its full version.

Yep, in some alternate universe, is = isn't.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ziber (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:17:55 AM

1)An Accusation of the incorrect translation
Support service is working almost 24/7.
We were hired to this job and and sometimes we answer to emails. English is not my native language!

2)About wrong translation again.
You can point to particular mistakes and we will fix them.

The website was moderated by hired worker and maybe we just have not checked it properly.

The software itself is more important for us.

3)One more time about tokenmarket.
No one knew about that company.
Tokenmarket is just the name of the appointment.

If you do not trust us, let's just ask directly. Maybe you want a video confirmation from Cody?

We wrote 5 times on the tokenmarket about the placement of tokens, all letters were in ignores, I guess. Maybe they place only their own tokens. (You need to check it on the forum)

Why did not we write that Cody is from Ethereum foundation?Or Google or Skype?Because it was almost impossible to check, if he really is.

4)Have you seen our software?It is working and you can actually make calls.

Have you seen our developers? They have supported SIP programs more than 4 years.

So, if we have the real and working soft, what is the point of cheating?

Tomorrow or the day after, the smart contract will be laid out. You can learn it before the payment.
You can even get free tokens!

What is the problem to make and distribute tokens for us?
Moreover, you have seen the whole team. We participated in 2 conferences and we have photos and videos.

We do not remove posts, everyone can write what he wants. But the active minority just always tries to impose their point of view.

I ask people to be cautious. Fake Ziber websites appeared.
Links are spreading over social networks and reddit.

Use only the real address of Ziber.io (check the SSL certificate - there should be specified Ziber LTD. Comodo checked our papers and office and after that issued such a certificate).
misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:21:29 AM

Odd, how most, if not all those fond of Ziber pen similarly, eh?

"I see patterns!"

And about the code. I suppose that it was made to protect it from clones till the product isn't ready in its full version.

Yep, in some alternate universe, is = isn't.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But Gleb you should know mate that Ziber want's to raise millions and scam everyone so for that reason grammar does not matters what matters is the amount of newbie accounts and the noobs they fool into their trap .

petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:30:15 AM

After looking at the github and the evidence provided by the community and involvement of Gleb , I would have to give negative rep to the ICO Account .

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
pioter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:38:35 AM

For Ziber the future ... And it is already close ...
It remains to wait very little .. People are too cynical about the new..........

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 09:28:30 AM

With all these accusations and counter-accusations it's hard to know who to believe.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

breaktime

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:43:43 AM

We were hired to this job and and sometimes we answer to emails. English is not my native language!

The website was moderated by hired worker and maybe we just have not checked it properly.

If you do not trust us, let's just ask directly. Maybe you want a video confirmation from Cody?

We wrote 5 times on the tokenmarket about the placement of tokens, all letters were in ignores, I guess. Maybe they place only their own tokens. (You need to check it on the forum)

Why did not we write that Cody is from Ethereum foundation?Or Google or Skype?Because it was almost impossible to check, if he really is.

Have you seen our developers? They have supported SIP programs more than 4 years.

Tomorrow or the day after, the smart contract will be laid out. You can learn it before the payment.

Moreover, you have seen the whole team. We participated in 2 conferences and we have photos and videos.

We do not remove posts, everyone can write what he wants. But the active minority just always tries to impose their point of view.

Use only the real address of Ziber.io (check the SSL certificate - there should be specified Ziber LTD. Comodo checked our papers and office and after that issued such a certificate).

you will have many users that will follow you... its all bullshit and thanks for the free call.  most of people who posted here are spammers,
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:53:27 AM

I've seen many projects that don't have any code at all, but only a whitepaper. And no one had even suspicions. But here people provided the code. Personally I am interested, despite some negative
breaktime

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:59:23 AM

some fake  users crying for job and post false acusation thats all

Ziber when you going to have an office in the carribean. ?
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:11:08 AM

maybe it is just me , but it is not possible for me to make phonecalls with that program and i tryed a lot
dtodosi

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:32:42 AM

Hello
Your arguments make sense. I thought that ziber is a scam at the first sight. Because I just made superficial opinion which was based on some reviews and information on the forum . 
But when I try to use your app, I was very impressed. It works really qualitatively. So I have no reason not to believe in ziber.
Respect for developers!

thanks
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:34:46 AM

maybe it is just me , but it is not possible for me to make phonecalls with that program and i tryed a lot

Try to dial without +
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:09:33 AM

I use ziber third day, everything works fine, the quality of communication is good, I look forward to ICO, I have many acquaintances who will also participate. I wish the team good luck!
arvita112

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:19:48 AM

Guys, good luck to you. Do not pay attention to trolls, you have a good product. All will turn out!
avelina

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 11:40:43 AM

How to participate in the distribution of 10% of tokens? Can i figure out how many tokens will come?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: