Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator.  (Read 23756 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ayayay

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

Time will put everything in its place. Now it is difficult to make out who is right, who is to blame. We can only watch. But I believe in the best.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain-based credit card payments for legal marijuana. ▬▬
...GREENMED.IO... ❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  slack  ❱❱❱ ......PRE-ICO | September4th, 2017
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BCbitcoin

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:03:45 PM

How to participate in the distribution of 10% of tokens? Can i figure out how many tokens will come?

You need to download the application and add there your btc or eth wallet.
qualitydiscarded

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:12:36 PM

Explain more specifically about the distribution of 10%?
The application has downloaded and is using.
babycicak

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

Explain more specifically about the distribution of 10%?
The application has downloaded and is using.

This question has been sorted out a thousand times already. Just enter the ETH address in the ziber program. The Token will be distributed after the ICO.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

maybe it is just me , but it is not possible for me to make phonecalls with that program and i tryed a lot

It is same for me as well. I just downloaded the wallet to try free call but didn't work for me. There is some message come out not in English so can't understand, but it failed to connect the line. I tried few numbers and couple of countries all didn't work. It looks like product still in very early stage. They shouldn't have mentioned on their site try free calls.

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:02:39 PM

I've seen many projects that don't have any code at all, but only a whitepaper. And no one had even suspicions. But here people provided the code. Personally I am interested, despite some negative

yes . a lot of project hire programmer after the ICO..i think that is no right .
foxcartier

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:58:53 PM

Ziber is one of promising project for this time. I used to app many times, it works normal.
I have no complaints.
Waiting for ICO
EatonABooger

Activity: 151
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:09:19 PM

Did I understand correctly that now I can't add my BTC/ETH wallet in Ziber app? Is it necessary to do this on July 27?

“Look at those poor saps back on land with their laws and ethics! They’ll never know the simple joys of a monkey knife fight.”
H.J.Simpson
Sky8ig

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:17:25 PM

I have decided to invest,because this good commuity
igot_user_03773356

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:18:34 PM

I also use the product, everything works well. I follow different projects, many do not have a finished product, but this does not prevent them from conducting ICO. I think that attacking at Ziber is a provocation.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:22:07 PM

Did I understand correctly that now I can't add my BTC/ETH wallet in Ziber app? Is it necessary to do this on July 27?

Exactly. You're right. Now the program is in the free version.
j4r3k

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:29:00 PM

What do you think, will pump? At developers of 10% of tokens, they are directly interested in increase of the price. I will participate in the ICO.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:57:57 PM

huge amount of statistics, a team of professional devs, free access to all information and, most importantly, a fully working app. This is enough for me personally not to doubt the Ziber.
mrtvi

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:02:07 PM

How to install? How to start using?
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:11:26 PM

Download here and install
https://ziber.io/#download

Further everything is easy
Next2Devil
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

dude, all information on the site. if I remember it right, you need to write "howto" after the "/"

Bitrated user: rootnet
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

Well what does the grammar have to do with the case. The main thing is that the product was good and worked as it should. I follow the project with pleasure!

Tobias, don't be shy, tweet how much you love Ziber on your Twitter page: https://twitter.com/hamburgstartups Hey, you can even tweet all about Ziber in German, Russian or broken English. Your call!

I guess in Germany or Russia grammar isn't all that important when it comes to marketing, your forte.
dulac97

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:33:55 PM

What do you think, will pump? At developers of 10% of tokens, they are directly interested in increase of the price. I will participate in the ICO.

Exactly! I don't see any reasons to doubt in this project. Division 20 % among investors and team - this is an argument.Their tokens will be frozen for a year, it means that the crew believes in development and growth as you noticed.
 I would like to participate in ICO. It's worth it, guys! You'll kick yourself for this! Can you see? Nobody believed in many projects but they are succeed...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:36:38 PM

some fake  users crying for job and post false acusation thats all

Ziber when you going to have an office in the carribean. ?

Ziber when you going to have an office in the carribean. ? !

FTFY! You can never have enough punctuation marks at the end of a sentence lacking a comma and ending with a proper noun that's not capitalized.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:44:00 PM

1)An Accusation of the incorrect translation
Support service is working almost 24/7.
We were hired to this job and and sometimes we answer to emails. English is not my native language!

2)About wrong translation again.
You can point to particular mistakes and we will fix them.

The website was moderated by hired worker and maybe we just have not checked it properly.

The software itself is more important for us.

3)One more time about tokenmarket.
No one knew about that company.
Tokenmarket is just the name of the appointment.

If you do not trust us, let's just ask directly. Maybe you want a video confirmation from Cody?

We wrote 5 times on the tokenmarket about the placement of tokens, all letters were in ignores, I guess. Maybe they place only their own tokens. (You need to check it on the forum)

Why did not we write that Cody is from Ethereum foundation?Or Google or Skype?Because it was almost impossible to check, if he really is.

4)Have you seen our software?It is working and you can actually make calls.

Have you seen our developers? They have supported SIP programs more than 4 years.

So, if we have the real and working soft, what is the point of cheating?

Tomorrow or the day after, the smart contract will be laid out. You can learn it before the payment.
You can even get free tokens!

What is the problem to make and distribute tokens for us?
Moreover, you have seen the whole team. We participated in 2 conferences and we have photos and videos.

We do not remove posts, everyone can write what he wants. But the active minority just always tries to impose their point of view.

I ask people to be cautious. Fake Ziber websites appeared.
Links are spreading over social networks and reddit.

Use only the real address of Ziber.io (check the SSL certificate - there should be specified Ziber LTD. Comodo checked our papers and office and after that issued such a certificate).

Hello
Your arguments make sense. I thought that ziber is a scam at the first sight. Because I just made superficial opinion which was based on some reviews and information on the forum . 
But when I try to use your app, I was very impressed. It works really qualitatively. So I have no reason not to believe in ziber.
Respect for developers!

thanks

Your arguments make sense. I thought that that new restaurant in my neighborhood was not to be trusted due to reviews I read, but I checked them out, and sure enough they had a menu so I ordered lunch, whereupon shortly thereafter I was served exactly what I ordered. I was very impressed. Qualitatively beyond expectations. Who cares about accusers posting videos depicting its cook jacking off in the BLTs. ? ! So I have no reason not to trust this new restaurant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: