Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18079 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:40:39 PM

Mate the best time to sell is when you are satisfied with the profit coming from the price at that time. To be honest there isn't any formula and nobody knows the best time to sell because the price is volatile and you don't even know what will happen in the next hour. My advice is to hold bitcoins for a long time and sell it whenever you feel its a good time to do so.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
livinglightning

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
As you say, now is the best time to buy bitcoin. The time of sale of all of us can not be predicted accurately. But now is not the time to sell. We should sell when bitcoin prices rise and we get a profit
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:12:58 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is now. We only sell bitcoins when we feel profitable. I'm sure you should only sell after August 1st

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
LoudA__

Activity: 241

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:21:03 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

I think it is better to buy now because this might be the last time we will be seeing the price this low. After these August Panic, the price will be hitting maybe up to $2700 to $2900 breaking the recent ATH.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:41:19 PM

I think its good to buy bitcoin.When btc price increse down.Because some bitcoiners panic when btc is going down.Especially when you are in need you have to sold your bitcoin for daily needs at house.
About in selling btc Its very good oportunity to all btc savers to hold first then sell it in a high price.If the price hit to 4000$ many bitcoiners will jump for joy because this is the awaited moment as a btc member like me.
itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:50:52 PM

You could follow the rule of warren buffet which says,"Buy when every one sells in a hurry and sell when every one buys due to FOMO".I think its a great time to buy bitcoin since its price is just $2400 and after segwit activation in august 1,its price is expected to rise high.Just hold it for few months and when you consider that you have reached very high price than the price you bought,you could sell your bitcoins.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:31:22 PM

As you say, now is the best time to buy bitcoin. The time of sale of all of us can not be predicted accurately. But now is not the time to sell. We should sell when bitcoin prices rise and we get a profit
The fact that bitcoin will get the improvement and that's already planned in the august, and i've read the bip91 will be started on the next week. a lot of the speculation to predict the result after the scaling already applied in the bitcoin. But if you believe with bitcoin and just hodl.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
celested

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:35:21 PM

I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin if you have confidence in its power. Currently, people are selling bitcoin, they are pushing it down, it is carrying a good value for you to buy.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:42:11 PM

I speculate that right before August 1st the price will dip significantly, and that would be prime time to buy. Aim for anything lower than 2k (hopefully it goes way below that). Once that happens, people will start panic selling. Then don't buy or sell after August 1st for a few weeks for everything to settle down, and BTC will probably head towards 4k by the end of the year. Those are my 2 cents.

In fact you could have a very bad ambitions for bitcoin in quite some time, but that all should also be based on data or analysis that you have. For if you say or give a prediction of unfounded then all just something like garbage. Be someone who invest properly and talk based on fact or not derived from the assumption that you could not be in full resposibility. bitcoin is indeed going down, but it will not be lower

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:05:15 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down, you can buy it now or maybe wait for the price to fall some more. The important thing is not to miss the opportunity to buy. And the best time to sell actually depends on each person. If you have a price target you may be able to sell when the bitcoin price reaches the target you have set. To be sure you have to sell bitcoin when the price goes up. I suggest making a buy and sell target to make it easier for you to buy and sell.
neon_colors01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:09:55 PM

The price is so low now, now is the best time to buy..
 I lost a lot cause I bought mine in a pretty high price.
Im in long term anyway so it wont really matter to me.
Cuz im certain it would still go up as usual
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

I speculate that right before August 1st the price will dip significantly, and that would be prime time to buy. Aim for anything lower than 2k (hopefully it goes way below that). Once that happens, people will start panic selling. Then don't buy or sell after August 1st for a few weeks for everything to settle down, and BTC will probably head towards 4k by the end of the year. Those are my 2 cents.

In fact you could have a very bad ambitions for bitcoin in quite some time, but that all should also be based on data or analysis that you have. For if you say or give a prediction of unfounded then all just something like garbage. Be someone who invest properly and talk based on fact or not derived from the assumption that you could not be in full resposibility. bitcoin is indeed going down, but it will not be lower

I don't agree with you that bitcoin will not go any lower.
If a split occurs, bitcoin will likely begin existing on two blockchains in parallel, resulting in two versions of the cryptocurrency. Expect traders to quickly re-price the value of both, likely leading to massive volatility. This scares community and hence results in panic selling. Most of the bitcoin holders have already temporarily shifted to altcoins till the events unfold and some clearer picture comes out. Price is set to dip after Segwit. It will definitely recover but after a short while.
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

The basic law of trading is buy low and sell high that is the strategy that is using by every trader.because when you buy low and sell high the profit will be easy and make sure that if you are going to buy check the graph first if that is down line then buy. And sometimes it is good to long term holding of the coin.
costina

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:09:58 PM

Bad choice!!! Buy Bitcoin at now as gamble and you can loss your money any time. Before SegWit2x with Bitcoin market not have signal can buying at know, good choice is waiting and check the price of Bitcoin, if some news about SegWit2x fail, we can see the price drop to $1xxx
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:17:35 PM

Bad choice!!! Buy Bitcoin at now as gamble and you can loss your money any time. Before SegWit2x with Bitcoin market not have signal can buying at know, good choice is waiting and check the price of Bitcoin, if some news about SegWit2x fail, we can see the price drop to $1xxx

And when some news about Segwit2x being succesful?  Then we lose the opportunity to buy cheaper bitcoin because the chain that is holding Bitcoin price down has been removed and price will definitely skyrocket.  What ever our action is, it is still a gamble since we never know what would be the actual reaction of investors and supporter of Bitcoin once Segwit2x is activated.  If you believe that it is a bullish sign then buy before the August 1, but if you see it would crash the market then wait after August 1.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:59:46 PM

I admit we can't predict the right time to buy at lowest and sell at highest prices. So, it's hard to find someone to tell you the best time to buy or sell, except for speculation and guessing game. And there are some people who knows about pump and dump information, but there's no point to tell those informations to Public.
Just like last drop back to $2300 level is the best time to buy and wait for uncertain time you want to sell it, whether in short term or for long term.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:25:42 PM

It is when you see a dump on the price of bitcoin that you'd really have to buy it that time but you can't tell if that will really be the lowest price that it will be so it also depends on your gut feeling. If you feel that this is the lowest price it may get, then go! buy them. Then sell it when there is a pump on the price of bitcoin. It usually happens after the dump so you should always keep watch on the price of bitcoin.
valvevow

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:55:04 PM

Now is a very good time to buy coins in order to sell them in a few months. The price has decreased and many have a good chance to buy coins at a discount.

meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:05:45 PM

It is when you see a dump on the price of bitcoin that you'd really have to buy it that time but you can't tell if that will really be the lowest price that it will be so it also depends on your gut feeling. If you feel that this is the lowest price it may get, then go! buy them. Then sell it when there is a pump on the price of bitcoin. It usually happens after the dump so you should always keep watch on the price of bitcoin.

Price is going down and I think people have started to get panic and have started to sell their coins at lower price as they feel that price will go even lower in coming days so if you are a smart investor then this is the best time to buy bitcoins and hold them for future as price will go higher in next couple of months.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:13:57 AM

When the trend prices seen down so a lot of people who sell bitcoin, I think it is wrong, we have to understand is the stock of bitcoin remain while users continue to increase so that the best time to buy and sell now is bitcoin later on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: