Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:18:14 PM

now btc price slowly decrease so i tell wait some time. you buy btc month last time cause it time btc price some low.
The price has been decreasing gradually, which will surely pave path towards growth. So trusting and buying might profit as its the right time to buy low. Though splitting is expected within weeks the price increase is assured as the digital currency network popularity is increasing.

What worries people here is the value of the bitcoin when it is divided, its value can go down many times, this will greatly affect anyone's wealth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:14:01 PM

now btc price slowly decrease so i tell wait some time. you buy btc month last time cause it time btc price some low.
The price has been decreasing gradually, which will surely pave path towards growth. So trusting and buying might profit as its the right time to buy low. Though splitting is expected within weeks the price increase is assured as the digital currency network popularity is increasing.

What worries people here is the value of the bitcoin when it is divided, its value can go down many times, this will greatly affect anyone's wealth.
Right, the split happening is just weeks away and if ever that it greatly affect the price of the bitcoin resulting to a huge dump then there should be no questions asking if it is the right time to buy because without doubts, it will be a great  opportunity to invest in bitcoin.

There is no assurance that after the split, bitcoin’s price will eventually goes up again. In the meantime, we can just follow what the moderators told us. I had converted some into fiat money just to make balance in my money. We all worked hard and we don’t want that to turn into waste.

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:24:10 AM

People have so weird expectations, OPs question is one of the things that can only be learned over time

No matter how good one could explain something, until you don't experience it you'll never truly learn it.

Didn't we see Bitcoin price at almost $3000? what makes you think we will never see that and higher prices?

At any price you buy you'll earn your profit without any doubt only matter of how much would it be.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:18:39 AM

When Bitcoin dump, that is the best time to buy Bitcoin. And when Bitcoin pump so high, that is the best time to sell Bitcoin. According to that, You can buy Bitcoin now or before August. Then, you have to hold Bitcoin for Pumping. When Bitcoin pump so high, Then you will sell.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:44:06 AM

I believe that bitcoin will raised up again their price that's why I think that this is not the time to sell bitcoin. Maybe just hold it for the mean time, because no one can say what happen in the future. On the first time I met bitcoin I can't expect that they can be more valuable than other crytocurrencies. That's why I suggested buy bitcoin and hold it until the price gonna be right.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:11:47 AM

When Bitcoin dump, that is the best time to buy Bitcoin. And when Bitcoin pump so high, that is the best time to sell Bitcoin. According to that, You can buy Bitcoin now or before August. Then, you have to hold Bitcoin for Pumping. When Bitcoin pump so high, Then you will sell.
The practical problem is you will never know what is the bottom of dump and what is the peak of bump. That is the reason experts are always suggesting to go for personal targets.

It means you may go for buying when you are finding relatively lower prices and you can go for selling when you will be getting 10% or 50% of profits of your capital amount. Because waiting for bottom of dump may disappoint you and most of the time people will miss that. Same is true for peak of bump.
freundes (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 01:05:40 PM

Just sold some coins at $1888. I hope the price goes down further and i can make some profit while the price is much lower.
Lets hope the price do not rise yet
kelceyott

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:28:53 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
Each person will choose for himself a time of buying and selling different bitcoin depending on their pocketbook. We should not buy bitcoin at the price we should sell. And when bitcoin is down, we should buy bitcoin to reserve. You should make a strategy in trading bitcoin.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:36:03 PM

Agreed,  this is the simplest way of making profit.  Right now the scenario is something different than other times of price declining. During those time the price increase happens after a while, we need to hold a little with patience. Right now splitting is termed to be a major part of the entire network. The changes will make a huge impact in the price. There are chances of price fall too, based on which the buying is not done much at present.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 01:46:15 PM

The practical problem is you will never know what is the bottom of dump and what is the peak of bump. That is the reason experts are always suggesting to go for personal targets.

It means you may go for buying when you are finding relatively lower prices and you can go for selling when you will be getting 10% or 50% of profits of your capital amount. Because waiting for bottom of dump may disappoint you and most of the time people will miss that. Same is true for peak of bump.

Of course we have to have a personal target in doing both trading or investment and i think to get 10% advantage in doing trade transactions is too big in my opinion, and seems too risky.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:53:32 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
I think the best time to sell your bitcoin is when the price of it is rapidly increasing. In addition to that, I think the best time to buy bitcoin is now because the price of bitcoin is goes down and it is opportunity to buy more bitcoin because there is a possibility that price of it will rapidly increase in the near future. Lastly, I would rather to hold or buy bitcoin than to sell it now.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:48:40 PM

It is impossible to know for sure when to trade the best thing to do is to wait for the big movements of the market, if there was a bubble recently and the price seems to be stable that is a good moment to short bitcoin or to wait until the price suffers a correction and then buy at that moment.
Umenk

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:23:59 AM

Buy when prices fall and sell when prices riset...
Vixmore

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:20:57 AM

Well, there is no set time to when to buy and sell bitcoins. It all comes down to your gut feelings. Usually, follow a market trend and that should help you out. Or events such as the segwit on August 1. Bitcoin's price is currently in the decline as many people are scared because of it, so this is a good time to buy. It is impossible to when you should sell or buy, but you can make sense of it by following news and trends.

Buy when prices fall and sell when prices riset...

Only If it was this simple.....

However, Bitcoin is still in its evolution phase, meaning that prices will increase a lot in the future as its popularity grows. I would say that in the next year or 2, it doesnt really matter when you buy bitcoin as you will still be making a lot of money in profit.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:40:24 AM

I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is declining, then hold it for the next few months because it seems that bitcoin price will increase dramatically after August 1st, and after price soar we definitely have a chance to Sell it to get Profit.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:27:56 AM

A rational investors will buy when the market value of Bitcoin has reach a strong support that it cannot move beyond that level and sell when the price has reach its take profit level. Although there are some investor who sell out of fear or rumors about a particular currency just like what is currently happening to bitcoin now. People are busy selling despite the fact that there are are selling at lost they don't care.
freundes (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:41:35 AM

People have so weird expectations, OPs question is one of the things that can only be learned over time

No matter how good one could explain something, until you don't experience it you'll never truly learn it.

Didn't we see Bitcoin price at almost $3000? what makes you think we will never see that and higher prices?

At any price you buy you'll earn your profit without any doubt only matter of how much would it be.

This is completely true, you truely never learn until one have an experience.
Many people say you buy low and sell high or when there is a dump or pump but for many of us we do not know when that happens.
I guess (now) is always the right time to buy and regarding selling we all have to wait to make profit...
SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:20:48 AM

It is the point at which you see a dump on the cost of Bitcoin that you'd truly need to get it that time yet you can't tell if that will truly be the most minimal value that it will be so it likewise relies upon your premonition. In the event that you feel this is the most minimal value, it might get, at that point go! get them. At that point offer it when there is a pump on the cost of Bitcoin. It more often than not occurs after the landfill so you ought to dependably keep watch on the cost of Bitcoin.
HardCrack

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:50:57 AM

Right now I still didn't start trading because I'm still studying about it some of my research include that Buy low Sell High. so it's basically you need to be 24 hrs alert about bitcoin price. you must know when will the bitcoin price will high and become low. traders have their own method that's why i joined some group on fb because they teaching fellow newbie like me about trading and im happy for it.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:20:06 AM

For me everyday and every moment of our life is a great opportunity to invest our money to buy bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: