Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18079 times)
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:18:40 PM

I think it depends on someone's purpose, but for me the best time to buy bitcoin is now because I'm sure the price of another week will reach $ 3000 or more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 07:27:23 PM

Well, buy high and sell low! No, wait... the other way around. When to sell and when to buy depends on your overall strategy.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:32:38 PM

That really depends on the investor, If he or she thinks he has made enough profit or can't take any more loss when the price is either going up or soaring down. That's the time to sell. And with the buying, every time is the right time to buy bitcoins cos the price will one day go up and you are going to rue not buying it earlier.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:48:14 PM

I think it depends on someone's purpose, but for me the best time to buy bitcoin is now because I'm sure the price of another week will reach $ 3000 or more.
Till the other week the price at $3000 is much lower as we all know that after the 1st August when everything will be better and nothing bad will happen then everyone will rush to buy more and more bitcoins and at that point the price of bitcoin will once again start to increase and that increase will be much higher that the price will reach to more than  $4000 or $5000.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:11:44 PM

Well, all depends on the value of Bitcoin at your last purchase. It is advisable to buy bitcoin when the market value is less or drop and wait on till when the market value of Bitcoin has increase before you sell only if you feel like selling because there are long-term investors who have not sold any of their  bitcoin till today.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:31:13 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 07:47:48 AM by hurain

Well, all depends on the value of Bitcoin at your last purchase. It is advisable to buy bitcoin when the market value is less or drop and wait on till when the market value of Bitcoin has increase before you sell only if you feel like selling because there are long-term investors who have not sold any of their  bitcoin till today.
when the price comes down to such a low price then we should try to buy more,  but i think if even after 1st August the price of bitcoin is trading above 2700$ then i do not think that it will dump anymore, so i think that without wasting anytime we should try to invest money bitcoin and secure our position. i think is the best time to buy bitcoin.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:50:49 PM

When you do trading its all depend on your trading plan, reading charts, studying the market helps you know when to buy and sell, it is easy to analyze just stick with your plan and im sure you will win, yeah its hard to timing the market but if you have your plan you will surely win.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:43:22 AM

I use a fairly simple scheme - I buy when the price falls strongly and sell when the price grows enough to get the best profit. I do not see any special problems here.
I thought like that too, with we buy bitcoin on ' and we can resell it when we've felt quite get a fantastic price then so we will benefit is great to be able to fullfill our needs. and I just thought it simple in order to benefit worthy. but we must also find out the current prices on the market ups and downs before. that way we can always monitor any development. and we can determine when the appropriate time for us to do the transaction.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:51:03 AM

Main moto behing trading bitcoin is "Buy at Low and Sell at High". Now the price is above 2700$ and it may eventually hike any time and also it may cross 3000$. If you purchase now, you have to wait a bit and then sell them once you find them above 3000$. Instead you can start trading altcoins for a bit quock profit. Bitcoin trading requires much investment and more patience then altcoin trading.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:21:45 AM

But Low Sell High. It's one of the best strategies that would give you profit. But right now, its kinda hard to sell btc because the price is not really dumping. Instead it's already rising higher. It much like harder to wait for the price of bitcoin to go down. So start buying now because it going to rise anyway. 

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:28:01 AM

But Low Sell High. It's one of the best strategies that would give you profit. But right now, its kinda hard to sell btc because the price is not really dumping. Instead it's already rising higher. It much like harder to wait for the price of bitcoin to go down. So start buying now because it going to rise anyway. 

Its easy to say buy low and sell high but no one can predict that which is the perfect price to buy or sell bitcoins and that makes it more risky but even exciting at a same time and if you want to buy then better to wait for some more days and see if there is downfall in the price or not.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

You can't predict how far it will fall or rise the price of bitcoin, but it is not important. You can constantly carry out such operations and earn in mid-fall. This will minimize the risk of losing your coins but will reduce income from operations.
NickChandi

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:36:30 AM

I don't know exactly what time is best to buy and sell Bitcoin, But I think the best time to buy Bitcoin when its cost has fallen and the best time to sell when it rate reaches highest level.  Cheesy
cornerstone

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:23:24 PM

this time i can try to bitcoin but i think most of buy in to market is altcoin eth and doge i can unified thingkin to buy soon

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin value has fallen since the value of bitcoin is actually fluctuating. Smiley And the best time to sell is when the price reach the highest value as we all never expected it to happen.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:46:27 PM

Difficult to predict buy/sell in market
but as expert says, Buy the rumor and sell the news
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:49:24 PM

That really depends on the investor, If he or she thinks he has made enough profit or can't take any more loss when the price is either going up or soaring down. That's the time to sell. And with the buying, every time is the right time to buy bitcoins cos the price will one day go up and you are going to rue not buying it earlier.

One of the things that must-have is the experience, because only with experience we can easily to do something never done by others. indeed experience it is extremely difficult to have and well used, but if we are to attempt everything possible has certainly it is very easy to do. Buy bitcoin is one of the profitable trading, but it also takes patience and a good self control. Don't ever assume that trading is very difficult, due to the rotation of the wheel is very quick.

Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:39:06 PM

Difficult to predict buy/sell in market
but as expert says, Buy the rumor and sell the news
It was hard to depend on that news or rumors the better things is to hold ypur bitcoins and try to buy and sell into other crypto which is less risk and you can have a good predictions based on your own technical analysis or the other guides. 
Difficulties in predicting market is always there and we can do one thing to have a better prediction by learning and educating ourself.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:57:19 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
Buy low and sell high is the thumb rule followed in trading.Another rule is given by warren buffet,"Buy when every one is selling in panic and sell when every one is buying".Other than that,you could analyze by yourself the current market situation and decide what to do.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:45:47 AM

Buy low and sell high is the thumb rule followed in trading.Another rule is given by warren buffet,"Buy when every one is selling in panic and sell when every one is buying".Other than that,you could analyze by yourself the current market situation and decide what to do.

Thats true, this is the main strategy of many people but you can go deeper than that, how can you know when the coin you buy is too cheap or high ? but when you do analyze the chart you can see when is the right time to buy and also sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: