Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:04:09 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
Actually i want to learn about trading becuase as my friend say that trading is a good way to earn more money but you i need to learn about this he said that when it pumps up try to sell but if i sell my btc or any coins please dont regret .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:27:36 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
Actually i want to learn about trading becuase as my friend say that trading is a good way to earn more money but you i need to learn about this he said that when it pumps up try to sell but if i sell my btc or any coins please dont regret .

There are many videos available on youtube that will give you an clear idea of how trading works but only watching video will never help as you need to gain practical experience by spending time on trading sites and you should also be aware which is the best price to buy and sell and that is possible only if you have good knowledge of market trends.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:53:49 AM

Although currently the bitcoin price has reached $ 4600, but I think this is still a cheap price so this is a good opportunity to buy, soon we will get the price $ 5000 and do not need this end but this month.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:37:49 AM

If you are new to bitcoin and want to invest you should do now because bitcoin will have a new price that may be unpredictable in the future so there is no harm in trying to invest in it. That's my opinion  Smiley
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:55:21 AM

You can buy bitcoin  any time..and keep it for a longer term and surely you can make a lot of money and investment Cheesy Kiss
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:10:56 AM

Although currently the  price has reached $ 4600, but I think this is still a cheap price so this is a good opportunity to buy, soon we will get the price $ 5000 and do not need this end but this month.
yeah exactly the price has reached above $4600 and there are still chances of being high. You must wait a little bit longer and see if the price would dump a little and see if the price dump would satisfy your standard and budget on buying bitcoin. On selling, you must be wise and careful for you not to regret that you have sold your bitcoin too early or too late. This must be an instinct that you may use to be able to sell your bitcoins just in time that the perfect price pump happens.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

My strategy to investing on Bitcoin is buying them when the price is low and selling it when the price is high. Bitcoin price will increase day to day this time is also good to buy because bitcoin have oppurtunity to break a new price later.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:55:37 AM

When trading of course the main goal is to get profit, the best time to buy is when the price is low and selling when the price is high. but we never know when 2 things happen so the best way is to buy bitcoin and hold for a long time.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:57:12 AM

whenever you can buy bitcoin at any time can. if you buy now only a few suggestions for you to sell 10 years later and you will get doubled profits from bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment just like gold but bitcoin is much better

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

it's better to buy it when the market price falls and this is the best time to buy some bitcoin, with the money we have, and save for a certain time, when the price is good or up now is the best time to sell. some of the bitcoin you have, and maybe that's what most of us do, and also before buying checks under the conditions in the market or looking at the charts to be able to confirm the price.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:49:27 PM

As a wise investor and user, people tend to buy bitcoin when the price rate is currently on the dump because you can afford of buying as many as you can because of its low price compared to when it is on pump wherein you cannot buy even a single one. The best time to sell bitcoin is when the price is currently on pump which is the reverse of buying. Selling bitcoin can enable you to earn instant money and start  buying another one from the money you have sold your bitcoin.

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:10:30 AM

i think anytime is a good time to buy bitcoin since it will appreciate soon when it is going down. today bitcoin is about $4.5k, even though it's is highest peak many sources says it will close at $5k to $6k at the end of the year so maybe we should buy bitcoin now because of its present developments.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:15:02 AM

i think anytime is a good time to buy bitcoin since it will appreciate soon when it is going down. today bitcoin is about $4.5k, even though it's is highest peak many sources says it will close at $5k to $6k at the end of the year so maybe we should buy bitcoin now because of its present developments.
yes i agree anytime is the best time to buy bitcoin because it is almost rising everyday .and we can gain to even if it is in a high price  as long as you can afford invedting to it.and you  are willing to take a risk you can gain through it.everything is  depend on how you do it in your own way of making profit.it is always basing on your experience.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:34:08 AM

I have seen this question many times now, but for the sake of answering your question sir, the best time to buy bitcoin is now. Bitcoin would just continue to grow and increase in value, with its investors coming from everywhere, bitcoins price would just continue to go up, so buying now would be wise. Now when it comes to selling, it depends on what you have planned to sell it. So in selling you should have a target  price to reach, you can sell your coin when you reached it, just to be safe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:37:23 AM

You can buy bitcoin  any time..and keep it for a longer term and surely you can make a lot of money and investment Cheesy Kiss

I agree but to those who wanted to take advantage of Bitcoin, you can Buy bitcoin at the dip and sell it at peak.  There are signals and signs where you know bitcoin will take a fall so before the fall happen we must be able to sell our stash to take profit when it is time to buy Bitcoin.  Trader do this and they keep on looking and waiting for signs how the market will move.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:32:57 AM

All the time or anytime you can buy and sell bitcoin..bitcoin price keep rising no matter what..sell bitcoin in a high price so you able to earn instant money Kiss Smiley
ratusis

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:39:29 AM

now time to buy and wait when segwit, I think the price will soar. because the people trying to buy and get bitcoingold.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:51:14 AM

Everyday is the best time to buy bitcoins because bitcoins price and value is still increasing. But the very best time is when its price is lower than the last it hits to the highest price. But for me although its high in price now I will still buy for a long term investments.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:50:25 AM

Trading is no doubt the best thing and that too if you are trading in bitcoins, then that is in fact your good luck. As you said, you need to learn a lot in the world of trading and that is very much true. You need to learn how to study charts for making better decisions. Secondly, think very well before making any decision related to buying and selling of bitcoin.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:46:38 AM

If you're looking for a long term investment then anytime is the perfect time to buy BTC, but if it's just a short term or you're looking for a quick profit then wait for the value to dump then sell it when it pumps up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: