Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18079 times)
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:12:04 AM

Like what many said to have a good profit in bitcoin you have to buy when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. But it is not easy to predict when the price of bitcoin will go down and when it will go up. I think much better to do is to buy bitcoin now and hold it for a moment because definitely the price will continue to rise and then sell it when the time you feel that you can have a huge income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:30:48 AM

The right effective time to buy and sell bitcoin is to buy as much bitcoin as possible when the price falls, then sell it when bitcoin prices rise.
I think that way it will quickly benefit.
Everyone must have the same thing as me, they want to get a big profit from bitcoin sales.
I agree when the price falls, but you still need to be careful when dealing like this cause if you do not properly monitor you trading activity, then you might get burnt. BTC is highly unpredictable at the moment. You might sell at a high, looking back to buy at dip and then the price keeps moving up.

Indeed, once resistance is broken, you will have a plan to buy back and just count the few losses. All I am saying is that it may sound as simple as you put it, but it is important to always trade like this with caution.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:33:05 AM

The right effective time to buy and sell bitcoin is to buy as much bitcoin as possible when the price falls, then sell it when bitcoin prices rise.
I think that way it will quickly benefit.
Everyone must have the same thing as me, they want to get a big profit from bitcoin sales.
The Best time to buy bitcoin is now as bitcoins price is ever increasing and more and more people are investing in it so buy bitcoins as soon ans possible. Check for the lowest prices in past 10 to 20 days wait  till the price again goes to the same and then buy the and wait again for the greatest price from last 10 to 20 days and then sell them this is the best way to buy and sell bitcoins.

As people say its never to late to buy bitcoin and many people also predicted that bitcoin price will reach heights in next year so invest now.
Just a friendly reminder, don't be caught by the hype because the price right now is probably a hype from the incoming fork in this next few days and the people are just going crazy in buying bitcoin because they know that the price of the forked coin which is bitcoin gold will go high so they are just panic buying but if you don't have guts to join the hype and possibly lose some money then just wait for the price to calm down.
I do agree with you. The price will be dumped after the fork for sure. Then, we can easily collect more bitcoin if you want. I expect that the price will below $4500 if you can wait for at least 1 or 2 months. Do not follow the hype right now. They just want to collect bitcoin gold and bitcoin2x. They do not care about the future and the potential of bitcoin. Whales will sell all coins after the forks Wink
Jeger

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:53:54 PM

Now is the time to sell your bitcoins since people are dumping their altcoins for bitcoin because of the hard fork that will happen. I will suggest you to sell now and rebut later when people have done dumping their bitcoins for their altcoins back.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★    DEEPONION | Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436)   ❱❱❱  Guard Your Privacy! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
❱❱❱ JOIN DEEPONION AIRDROP NOW! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)  Anonymous Transactions by TOR Network (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436) 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by ⚡DeepVault Technology (https://deeponion.org/deepvault)⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:18:39 PM

When i buy bitcoin is a time to prices fall, and i sell bit coin when prices start to rise,
MOTHIT

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:24:49 PM

Prediction is totally not applicable in selling and buying it is purely depend upon the investor in what mode he would like to buy weather he is long term investor or short term both different type so no one can advise on when to buy and when to sell.

General formula / format is buy at low and sell at high for that we should have the past and present track record to evaluate and to decide to buy or sell bitcoin.

It is my point of view opinion differs.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

Well iy depends on what you will do. Its either hodling or trading. For hodling its best time to buy when people start to panic sell and then sell when the price comeback or at 20% gain. For trading, you may use bollingerband as an indicator, for example you buy btc @ 4sd then suddenly the price go to 5sd then sell it as it indicates that greater than 30% increased in the price. Note : 1sd = 34.13%

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:03:10 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
Anytime if you have money it is good to buy bitcoin and hold it your wallet for a long time. Price and value of bitcoin is unpredictable and its price is always increasing so it is better to buy and hold.If you want to really earn do it and you will see int he near future that you become rich.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:01:49 PM

Honestly there is this market indicator that tells us when to sell or buy bitcoin.  At the start of FUD, we can short our trade and wait for it to go down in price and buy again.  This way we can make our stash bigger.  Or when  hype is starting to build up, it is time to accumulate then sell when the price goes higher, in short term span, we can get profit exploiting these indicators.
The FUDs and the hypes are hidden indicators for sure because of them you can make fast profit or a good entry in the market because like for the banning of bitcoin in china and if you did entry the bitcoin market then you probably made a lot of profit right now and if you sell it when there is a hype for the fork then you are already happy for sure.
These are the stuffs that makes the market tick and anyone who can follow the news pretty well to stay updated immediately they are dropped are always the ones who are quick enough to utilize these hidden indicators, either a FUD or a hype as you have called it. Once you can make your decisions on them, they really help to make good profits.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:35:57 PM

You should buy bitcoin when you think that it reaches its lowest price today. Then sell it whenever bitcoin increase it price. The higher the price, the higher the profit you will get.

ferdaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:27:59 PM

Before buying Bitcoin, you must have a good knowledge of Bitcoin. If you decide to invest in the money then you should wait for the right time to buy because no one knows when the best time. For that you have to start buying a small quantity immediately so that you get the best average price during Bitcoin.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:12:32 PM

Buy low and sell high is the simple strategy that you need to follow in bitcoins and what is high and low will depend on your knowledge about bitcoins and that is possible only if you are following the charts which will give you can clear idea of when to buy and sell your bitcoins.
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:57:57 PM

Usually people wait for a few days when the value pumps up before they sell their btc, then buy in whenever the value dumps down to its lowest value.
If they are waiting they should need to hold there bitcoin for a long term everybody know that bitcoin is on the way to 10K which is 100% for sure possible so we need to wait and hold our bitcoin for a long term if we are holding for a long term we will get a sweet fruit in the last month of the year.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

There is no such "Good Time" when you should buy or sell your Bitcoin. If you believe in it, if you are an investor, you need to study the market, make your own projection and go according to that.
yes a lot of the people are searching for the answer but I think they did not find the perfect answer yes, I use the bitcoin since the two month as and I have found the bitcoin very relief and easy than the other currency it is very good in price and the high price of the bitcoin is making it more and more wide so buy the bitcoin and try to forget about the selling for some months.
ripti

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:01:02 AM

It is difficult to calculate the right time to buy Bitcoin. And why does Bitcoin depend on the person who buys, if someone wants to get more profit from Bitcoin, then it will be sell in the future. But this is not the future sell that will be beneficial. Therefore, you must consider the speed rules of Bitcoin's market.
scott btc

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:05:17 AM

no need to buy now, i got some satoshi on my wallet and just hold till next Hard fork then i will buy it when i have no satoshi
it's depends on your budget, make sure you didn't buy with your all money, patience and you should have a good profit from that method.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:13:47 AM

Usually people wait for a few days when the value pumps up before they sell their btc, then buy in whenever the value dumps down to its lowest value.
Well it’s so simple when you come to know that the price is low then you need to but bitcoins as much as you can and then when you know that the price is high then sell out all your bitcoins and you can get a very good profit from it I’m always going the same thing and I’m going to get a very good profit from it so I will advise to everyone to do same.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:24:04 PM

I was buying bitcoins till the price was below $5k but when price went above it I stopped buying bitcoins and now holding my coins for the year end as majority of people are hoping that price of bitcoin will be too high at that time so will sell some of it if I am satisfied with the price and will keep some safe in wallet for future purposes.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

There is no such "Good Time" when you should buy or sell your Bitcoin. If you believe in it, if you are an investor, you need to study the market, make your own projection and go according to that.
I know you are thinking about the decreased price but it is not good to live in the past the value of the bitcoin was decreased to some extent but now the value of the bitcoin is increasing again and you should hope to the best and should try to make the profit from it, I am using the bitcoin and I know the value of the bitcoin will be high so I am using the value of the bitcoin will be high buy it today as soon as possible and try to keep it save instead of selling it at the low price.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:27:14 PM

This is one sort of strategy of investing. Whenever you are planning to start trading or investing, you have to observe the market very carefully. What are the ups and downs, ifs and buts and pros and cons are attached with this business. Likewise, in bitcoin investing, there are different strategies like you said, it is fixed profit ratio plan. It is very efficient just have to be wise while taking decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: