Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:32:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:25:27 PM

No one will tell you the exact time when it should be done. I think that buying Bitcoin is best at a time when its price has dropped significantly. Selling Bitcoin is better when its price is high. And since its price is very variable it is easy to track.

That is the principle of investing, buy low and sell high.  But its true, there is no exact time as to when people should buy bitcoin.  Definitely it would be when bitcoin price goes down but how do we know.  Bitcoin price is unpredictable.  Just buy bitcoin when you feel like you have to buy it and sell it at your target amount.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nobody-

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:41:35 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
The answer is simple. If you're going to buy, you either buy at the current price or you could wait for dip before buying. I would suggest waiting at least for a small dip before buying. And if you are going to sell, obviously you should wait for it to pump first. You should be patient first. In the world of crypto, patience is also a virtue. It can get you a lot of profit if you wait for the right time to sell.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:00:59 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

The answer to this question is quite simple. We buy bitcoin whenever the price goes down, so it can be more cheaper. Now, we sell bitcoin when the price is higher, that way we can earn beyond han what we have spent. That’s what I think.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:05:36 PM

buy and sell bitcoin when the price already has a profit of at least 200% if it is then sell and buy bitcoin when the price drops back at 100% point repeat step continuously.
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:15:31 PM

do not have any best investment strategy yet. I simply buy bitcoin when bitcoin price go down and sold it when its price increasing a lot as 2x. Right now its time to investment with bitcoin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:19:18 PM

do not have any best investment strategy yet. I simply buy bitcoin when bitcoin price go down and sold it when its price increasing a lot as 2x. Right now its time to investment with bitcoin
There is a simple strategy of buying bitcoin when the rate of bitcoin is stop for some time or can start decreasing then you need to start buying more and more bitcoins and when the rate is increased from the present rate then you need to start selling bitcoin. if you can follow this strategy you will never face a loss.
viper2zero

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:13:00 AM

I buy bitcoins whenever I have an extra money but I do not buy bitcoins whenever the price are up because that would be less profit I buy bitcoins whenever the price are down because that would be mice to have much more quantity because if you buy it in a lower price if it pumps the value of your holdings will grow more because you buy it in a lower price them you will sell it in a higher price. Yes I sell them whenever I needed the money but if I do not need some money I do not sell it as much as possible because the value of bitcoins are not stopping to grow look at now the value are now on 8k
There is small rule of buying and selling that is sell high and buy low. Its mean when you can start buying more and more bitcoin when the rate is going down and then sell more and more bitcoin when the rate is high then you can make more and more profit though this way.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:02:27 AM

Sir we can always refer on the old saying of pro traders, buy it low sell it high, it is simply like that. This is the best way to be practical and a wise individual too in the cryptocurrency world. For more information have a research about bitcoin and study it by yourself.
jj007

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:07:52 AM

The best time to buy bitcoins is today and when you feel that the price is goes higher than that of which you purchase then go for selling it out and in return you will have a great profit of it.it sounds well that when the price is a little low go for buying and when it rise go for selling it.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:11:01 AM

Well, right now I don't think it's good timming to buy btc with this price, but usually I'm buying btc after big collapse and selling after seeing that price up on 30 - 90 %
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:19:32 AM

Well, right now I don't think it's good timming to buy btc with this price, but usually I'm buying btc after big collapse and selling after seeing that price up on 30 - 90 %

As they say, we must buy when it is low and sell when it is high.  And as of this moment, bitcoin price is really high and buying them is okay but it is much better of its price is low.  I do not know and all of us do not know when its price will goes up.  So waiting for its price to go down and also a risk.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:22:34 AM

As they say, we must buy when it is low and sell when it is high.  And as of this moment, bitcoin price is really high and buying them is okay but it is much better of its price is low.  I do not know and all of us do not know when its price will goes up.  So waiting for its price to go down and also a risk.
Investing involves risk, you must be ready to take that risk, you're not sure how much your profit's gonna be but it depends on your strategy. Bitcoin's price is indeed too high right now, better wait for a fork but wait on your own risk because you never know when the price is going down.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:12:00 AM

.     I may suggest that you must buy and earn bitcoin everyday  and when the exchange is getting high  then that’s the time you can sell your bitcoin.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:50:27 PM

Well there are 2 methods that are commonly used in trading. The most common one is buy and low price and sell at high price. This is also the most logical methods of earning profit. I would recommend this methods when you know for certain that the price of Bitcoin will go up. To properly earn profit with this method a lot of time and effort does need to be invested to research about the circumstances surrounding the price. 

The other method is buying when the price is quite bullish. So basically buy when the price is rising. This is at time effective, but at other time would result in a loss. Both methods require you to use your common sense and think about various circumstances the are affecting price, if you want to make profit of course. 

If you want to get notified about the present situation, then yeah for sure we the right time to sell the BTC is not now. Selling bitcoins is something silly because it won’t earn you a profit in the end. It is always proven to be a loss at the end of the holder because the fluctuating prices of the BTC can give you a real shock even in the matter of days. The best way is to keep the BTC with you and not to sell them under much of the unfavorable circumstances.

But if you are making good profits at any stage there is no issue in selling some of your coins in order to accumulate the profits and remaining should be saved for the future as price can go very high in future so if you have saved some coins in your wallet then that would be the good time to sell off your coins to earn higher profits but never selling bitcoins is not an smart thing to do as if you will never sell then you will never make any profits from it.
When the price go down then you can buy bitcoin as much as you can and then need to wait for the right time because bitcoin has a good quality that it change its price fast from low to high so no need to make panic when the price go high then sell the bitcoin and take your profit from bitcoin and that’s what I’m going here from a long time.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:16:33 PM

The right time to buy some of the bitcoin when the price is facing some downfall as it the only time when you can get them in cheap and hold them till it reaches a high value. Since now the price is already at its ATH value, so I recommend it won't be a smart idea to buy them right now...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:24:42 PM

Actually the best time to buy bitcoin would be now, ita not yet too late to buy bitcoin. Price is not yet on its peak and value is not yet to high comparing to what is expected. Bitcoin value is ever growing, you dont have to wait aeeing it droping because it might suddenly pump and youll be having a hard buyingbit in the days or months. On the other hand, I would suggest you not to spend your bitcoin. Consider it as an asset and not as a form of payment.
niceone

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:45:30 PM

I think you're the one that can answers that question you buy and sell depending on your tactics or strategy so try to depend to yourself so you can learb and at the same time you can have a gain or loss without blaming others you cab do it sir just play your card rights and you'll have a great profit.

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:36:34 PM

the decision is yours if i say that you should buy bitcoin for now you will say that it is not a good time for buying so i am saying that for me i don't want to buy now because the market is saturated and there will be no profit margin like in the past i have a minor quantity of bitcoin but i am earning some more in making other online jobs. i will hold for the next year and if the prices were going high i will sell my bitcoin

Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:44:20 PM

if we talk about bitcoin that have good future, its always good time to buy and hold.
as trader, we have to do research before buying. buying in high price can make us ending in loss.
so waiting for low price and if good news come, that is the best time to buy.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:55:35 AM

It is not a constant formula made for when to buy and when to sell. I prefer and wish to have something like that. But unfortunately nobody knows when to buy and when to sell. Only prediction and analysis can help us to guide and it is logically approach by almost all buy at low and sell at high this is only concept and it differs from peoples need and situation only.
Bitcoin is not the one who is going to disappoint you any time. Bitcoin is the one which is going to make you rich in small time just by holding. Bitcoin is the one which is going to be the ruling currency in eth coming years. This is really smart strategy if you buy coins when the prices are going to be low and some young people do panic selling. Bitcoin is the one which is not going to disappoint you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: