Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:04:38 AM

It depends on your commitment a piece of advice think clearly and invest on bitcoin more than you think that it will not grow as you think. Put your faith on bitcoin because bitcoin has proven that it is trustworthy to us users, sure it fails us sometimes but it doesnt mean it is going to be that way forever bitcoin is always recovering.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:11:52 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
The best time that we can buy bitcoin is when the price is low and the best time to sell is when the price is high. We should always observe the price for us to know what is the right time to sell or buy bitcoins.

charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:58:22 AM

I think it is the best to buy bitcoin if its price goes down and you can sell it after a few months if the prices goes up .it is a good investment
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:27:37 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
Ofcourse buy low sell high this is only way to win in trading based on my research if you invest or you have an altcoin try to hold it and dont panic if you want to win just calm you always think that this is a game. Cheesy
It is always a good time to invest in bitcoin. The present time is the best time to buy it because it price is increasing day by day. When you buy bitcoins then keep them with yourself as long as you can afford to keep them, due to its extra privacy no one will know about your coins. Keep updated your self from the market, when the price rises, you should sell your bitcoin then.
EasyCrypto

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:28:30 AM

do not sell bitcoin! hold 4-5year more Smiley
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:15:38 PM

Ofcourse buy low sell high this is only way to win in trading based on my research if you invest or you have an altcoin try to hold it and dont panic if you want to win just calm you always think that this is a game. Cheesy
It is always a good time to invest in bitcoin. The present time is the best time to buy it because it price is increasing day by day. When you buy bitcoins then keep them with yourself as long as you can afford to keep them, due to its extra privacy no one will know about your coins. Keep updated your self from the market, when the price rises, you should sell your bitcoin then.
I agree to that. The price of bitcoin right now is still a good price opportunity to grab because even the price is high, it will still go up and it will continue to increase and that will become the possibility for us to earn profit and if we hold bitcoin for long term and just keep it on a safe place like hardware wallet.
Shendy23

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:16:18 PM

You can buy bitcoin when the price reduce. I think you can buy now since the price is still rising. You can sell your bitcoin when you are already contented on how much you earn from it. It really depend on you on how you will handle you bitcoin investment. Just be wise and read news about bitcoin. News that will affect the price of the bitcoin.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:06:56 PM

The best time that we can buy bitcoin is when the price is low and the best time to sell is when the price is high. We should always observe the price for us to know what is the right time to sell or buy bitcoins.
There is nothing like the wrong and right time to sell and buy Bitcoin, you can always buy at any time you wish to buy and sell, but the advise I would give you is to buy low and sell when the price is high. Though recently, I have noticed that price of bitcoin has been on a steady increase without decreasing (even if it decreases, it still goes back to the last price before the fall) so if you invest now at $8000, you are likely to make profit when it reaches $10,000 as many believes.
chviadu888

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

You can buy bitcoin when the price reduce. I think you can buy now since the price is still rising. You can sell your bitcoin when you are already contented on how much you earn from it. It really depend on you on how you will handle you bitcoin investment. Just be wise and read news about bitcoin. News that will affect the price of the bitcoin.
Now is the time to sell your bitcoins since people are dumping their altcoins for bitcoin because of the hard fork that will happen. I will suggest you to sell now and rebut later when people have done dumping their bitcoins for their altcoins back.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:23:28 PM

It is simple, buy cheat and sell when the price goes up, this way you can manage some profits, but you can also look at others altcoins.
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:31:39 PM

if you want to quickly make a profit, need to buy when the price has dropped as much as possible and sells when reaching the optimum level, the time to buy bitcoin is always present as it is a steady supply with increasing demand
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

Most basic way in Buy and sell scheme. When the price is low it is better to Buy and when the price goes up then it is better to sell. That's the simplest and most generic way in playing at the market. But most people tend to forget to conduct background check or research the past trend of one player. Doing buying and selling is easy to say than done, The idea is pretty basic but when you put it into action. It is quite complicated as it seems. One must have facts to support their decisions and extensive research is also required.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:22:37 PM

Well, right now I don't think it's good timming to buy btc with this price, but usually I'm buying btc after big collapse and selling after seeing that price up on 30 - 90 %

The right time to buy some of the bitcoin when the price is facing some downfall as it the only time when you can get them in cheap and hold them till it reaches a high value. Since now the price is already at its ATH value, so I recommend it won't be a smart idea to buy them right now...
Well I am not agree because if you will wait more the bitcoin will be more and more expensive and it will be very hard to buy the bitcoin then because a lot of the people are now buying the bitcoin and the bitcoin value is increasing more and more I hope if the country will invest in the bitcoin then the bitcoin price and the value will increase I can see the future of the bitcoin will be high and the price of the bitcoin will increase more.
YinShuiSiYuan

Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

Buy at downs (one of them will be in next days/ weeks) and sell on pump like this now cause it is ath right now.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:41:57 PM

I would suggest to buy if the price is as low as possible but we do not know when that will be so just wait but i think it can easily reach 10k by the end of this year that means even if you buy right now at this price you will still make profit.
YinShuiSiYuan

Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:05:25 PM

I would suggest to buy if the price is as low as possible but we do not know when that will be so just wait but i think it can easily reach 10k by the end of this year that means even if you buy right now at this price you will still make profit.
Yes you could think like that but if you want to make as big profit as you can just wait for some downs cause until the end of this year it should be two big downs imo.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:15:12 PM

Best time for buying bitcoins is after forks, after forks course drops very much and there is an opportunity to make money on it. For selling it is necessary catch that special moment, you must feel that moment when u must sell bitcoins, the most important thing is that you must always have profit, even for a few dollars, you need analyze forks and all official news about bitcoins, realize all and then decide when to sell.
ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:15:43 PM

Best time to sell is when the price of the bitcorn is inflated higher than it should be. Harder to scope out than it sounds but it is as simple as that.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:26:01 PM

The right  time  to buy bitcoin is when it has a crisis at hand and take advantage every minute of that because it happens only once in a while and wait for a year or two to make a good decision and less regret for the whole risk project your doing goodluck mate.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:46:57 PM

Botcoin's volatility is very high. It makes people think twice to buy coin which has high volatility. Buy when the price start to rise is good, then sell it immidiately when you can get profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: