Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18079 times)
principledquince

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:48:16 PM

In my case I'll just follow the basic rule, to buy when the price is low and to sell when its high.Basically dont be  greedy, as long you already earned you can sell abruptly your coin because sometimes if you will aim for more profit it will lead to more losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tegin92

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:46:08 AM

So generally when bitcoin price goes down we will buy and store, if bitcoin market situation is rising we sell but we have to consider how much we sell it and we have to leave 50% to be developed further

●  ALAX (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)
█ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █    [ WHITEPAPER ] (https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf)          TGE    17th April (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)       [  ONE PAGER  ] (https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf)    █ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █
TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ALAX_io)      REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/Alaxplatform/)      FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/ALAX.io/)      LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18456306/admin/updates/)      DISCORD (https://discord.gg/hfNGwkP)      SLACK (http://alaxio.herokuapp.com/)      TELEGRAM (https://t.me/ALAX_io)      ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.0)
Chekh0vFun

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:07:57 PM

Following attending the Charlie Lee, cofounder of litecoin, in Singapore. He mentned about bitcoin is treated as a store of values. Even though we've a lot of alternative coins now with functions like wise contracts, bitcoin is still think about among the best coin to have due to the worldwide recognition and it in a position to container the price well.io
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:21:42 AM

In trading bitcoins, all you need is time and patience. As i see today, bitcoin now is dropping and that is the best time for you to buy bitcoin. Then observe the graph if the bitcoin rate is increasing up to your desired value then that is the time best for you to sell it.

That's right, Bitcoin has declined in price for now and it's time to invest it. BTC
I think that it is better for you to buy bitcoin if the value is low because the bitcoin value will always go up again. So that best thing to do is wait and see what happens. And if you think that the value won't go higher then just sell it and continue the cycle till you are rich.
When you a lot of money and want to invest in bitcoin and when you need money for your daily needs or something else that will be the time for selling your bitcoin.

I think without any certain reason and intense need selling someone’s bitcoin is a foolish idea because it is a business and if someone withdraw his investment his earning will be reduced and he will make less or money. Therefore I think holding is better than selling.
Howie1400

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:02:06 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
see the sitiuation and development of the current bitcoin. it's better for you to buy bitcoin from now, before the exchange rate jumps higher. while the right time to sell it is better you more often check the exchange rate of the coin you bought earlier. whether the exchange rate difference has given you enough profit. or you have to save it again until the exchange rate difference in accordance with your expectations.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:05:06 PM

When is then best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
Between 7 am and 10 am I would say. That is when I get the best prices..... I am kidding, if you couldn't tell.

There is no set time for when you should buy or sell Bitcoin. It really just comes down to your gut feeling on whether the time is right or not. Studying price graphs may help you out in the slightest bit, but no one can predict the future and tell you what is going to happen to Bitcoin.

I am a strong believer that you should just buy Bitcoin whenever you have the funds available. Like killyou said, the demand for Bitcoin is rising rapidly but there is only a set amount. As more people want in, the price will rise and soon, you will be "sitting on a gold mine".
thats the better way of buying bitcoin as we all know bitcoin can conquer all the troubles and problem that might come to his way,he has proven many ups and down wont stop him to be on top.so if you really want to invest in bitcoin today and everyday is the roght time to buy.and about selling?what ever satisfies you is the right time to sell we dont know whats your target price and if you dont have so you should out a target for your normal buying and selling..but what i can recommend you try to make a LONG TERM investment by that you can really feel the Profit.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:16:48 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 10:10:19 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Localbitcoins and local forum/meetings.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:00:53 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when there is low demand and high supply of bitcoin. If the demand is high and the supply is very low that is best time to sell your bitcoin.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:35:59 AM

actually its up to you when you buy and sell your bitcoins but make sure that your decision is right that whatever happen, win or loss you will accept what happen. I think one of the strategy that ive learned here is buy in low price and sell it in high price. Study the trading site that your going to go before investing and trading.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:49:20 AM

No one will tell you the exact time when it should be done. I think that buying Bitcoin is best at a time when its price has dropped significantly. Selling Bitcoin is better when its price is high. And since its price is very variable it is easy to track.
If you want to do trading then I will suggest you that when the price of bitcoin is decreasing then you need to start buying bitocoin and when the rate increases then you need to start selling bitcoin.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:14:26 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
see the sitiuation and development of the current bitcoin. it's better for you to buy bitcoin from now, before the exchange rate jumps higher. while the right time to sell it is better you more often check the exchange rate of the coin you bought earlier. whether the exchange rate difference has given you enough profit. or you have to save it again until the exchange rate difference in accordance with your expectations.
People who have not yet started investing in Bitcoin I want to reveal something that they are already a little late but they have the chance to get on the train and enjoy the beautiful journey that all the Bitcoin holders are enjoying at the moment.  Start buying Bitcoin or earn it by signature campaign.  Believe me, the future lies in this currency and the right time to sell only when you need to.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:19:44 PM

I think the best time to sell it is when the pump just ended but we couldn't really tell when will it end so basically you should just put a limit to how much you want it while it is being pump,
Then the best time to buy back is when the price is crashing down.
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:29:53 PM

When you post this topic, that is the good time to buy the bitcoin. Bitcoin price right now is skyrocketing to the sun  Wink should wait a little bit more if you want to buy some. or i guess if you want to grab the profit soon, you should buy right now. if the time to sell, i think you get the basic principle of trading to get profit? sell when buy price is lower than sell price. so sell when prices went up. #CMIIW

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:16:56 AM

When you post this topic, that is the good time to buy the bitcoin. Bitcoin price right now is skyrocketing to the sun  Wink should wait a little bit more if you want to buy some. or i guess if you want to grab the profit soon, you should buy right now. if the time to sell, i think you get the basic principle of trading to get profit? sell when buy price is lower than sell price. so sell when prices went up. #CMIIW

It's now likely that a correction is happening. Btc went below 10k in a few minutes and this can be the start of a dip that most of us would like to maximize. Before the end of the year i'm thinking it can go down to like 9k so hopefully i we can get a chance to buy at that rate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Britheyettor

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:40:36 PM

general rule buy low sell high .

you must be smart to do that till that only buy will price down and sell when price increase + know how to read market
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:57:29 AM

trading principle is buy cheaply and sell with high price. if for bitcoin currently has a very high price, for me this is not the right time to buy bitcoin. and I doubt whether it will be able to rise further from the current price. you should wait how the development in 2018 comes
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:31:52 AM

Of course it is best to buy bitcoin when its price is low, but considering that its price is continuously increasing it is best to buy as soon as possible then wait a few years till you'll come up with a good profit when you sell it.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:28:00 AM

My idea is , buy at low price , then sell it when it increases , there are no specific time when it increase or when it decrease. Because bitcoin is decentralized coin , either it goes up and downs , and you must be smart or strategic , so you can have good profit or value. And right know the bitcoin is still rising , Growing its value. So yep when the bitcoin value goes down buy it , and sell it when it increases.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:37:44 AM

of course this is like a trading try to buy some coins if the coin price decrease and sell your coin if the value of your coins increase but dont regret because theres a lot of people regret by selling their coins try to get more knowledge about trading. Smiley
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:38:18 AM

trading principle is buy cheaply and sell with high price. if for bitcoin currently has a very high price, for me this is not the right time to buy bitcoin. and I doubt whether it will be able to rise further from the current price. you should wait how the development in 2018 comes

Bitcoin got too high price for now, maybe we should wait until the price decrease, but what if the price does not go down? Are we still waiting? I saw that bitcoin now in a little bit slowly down and sometimes the price was stable or continue increase, soit's hard to predict for now when is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: