Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:28:31 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
Actually its up to you when you buy and sell your bitcoins but make sure that your decision is right that whatever happen, win or loss you will accept what happen. I think one of the strategy that I've learned here is buy in low price and sell it in high price. Study the trading site that your going to go before investing and trading and when you know how to trade then you'll invest because I've done it before and my income now is big.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:48:44 PM

The time to buy bitcoin is always the present because it is a fixed supply with an ever increasing demand.
There is no best time to sell bitcoin because anytime is the best time to sell your bitcoin because selling bitcoin will help you to gain income. Furthermore, the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is too cheap and you will sell it in a high price so that you could gain income.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:03:17 PM

I will always buy under 12.000 USD and sell over 20.000 usd until march 2018. After this date i will increase my sell level to around 25.000 usd and sama amound for buy level.
Its still in bullish trend and will continue while over 10.000 usd.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:18:57 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
Yes you are right! The best time to buy is now, there are coming good news about bitcoin. I read some news that there is an ATH coming in the end of this month. The best time to sell is how long that time takes from buying.
yeah because this is end year , i see when end year the bitcoin price will fall a bit , like at 2016 too , this is a good time for buying and hold till january/february.
this will a good movement price for bitcoin.
oh i remember , some hardfork will coming at 28 december in this end year , hardfork SegWit2X btc , maybe the price will increasing in this end year.
better buy now and hold till this end year and sell when u feel have a good profit maybe 10-15%.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:20:16 PM

In my opinion, just buy bitcoin when you can afford its price and sell it at your effective rate. Purchasing bitcoin right now will be provided because of the cost. We know that bitcoin price drops down at the rate of 14,000$ and if you buy bitcoin at that amount and sell it 18,000$ above me’ sure that you profit some cash on it. Just purchase bitcoin at a low price and sell it for your profitable amount.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:27:24 PM

I think to buy bitcoin can whenever, especially if we have capital to buy her see bitcoin who kept up, and to sell bitcoin maybe we can see is right or not because of the value of bitcoin that always turned then we should be careful choose the right time to sell her
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:43:08 PM

It depends on what term are you pooking into. If you are into trading or for short to mid term then mostly you will want to place your entry point near support area or where technical indicators signals you. It is important to have a trading plan with this term because it will help you make a good entry and exit point and you have a back up technical analysis on what is happening with it. If for long term, then I think there is no other time but now. You can buy anytime and hold it for years. Bitcoin has a bright future and you can expect it will give you great reward in long term.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

It depends on what term are you pooking into. If you are into trading or for short to mid term then mostly you will want to place your entry point near support area or where technical indicators signals you. It is important to have a trading plan with this term because it will help you make a good entry and exit point and you have a back up technical analysis on what is happening with it. If for long term, then I think there is no other time but now. You can buy anytime and hold it for years. Bitcoin has a bright future and you can expect it will give you great reward in long term.
If you want to buy bitcoin for investment you can any time buy it but in my opinion that is the best time for investment because bitcoin price going to down and everybody invest their money in this time, so when bitcoin price going to high you will sell your bitcoin because bitcoin price increase fast and everybody get big profit and you will never lose your money.

brascopck

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:07:44 PM

I think to buy bitcoin can whenever, especially if we have capital to buy her see bitcoin who kept up, and to sell bitcoin maybe we can see is right or not because of the value of bitcoin that always turned then we should be careful choose the right time to sell her

yes you can bitcoin anytime but you can maximize the profit by buying and selling bitcoins in the right time. When something good happen like hardfork, the bitcoin price will increase because of many people holding and buying bitcoins, it's a good time to buy bitcoins.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:21:36 PM

You can buy and sell bitcoin at any time.But smart investors buy and sell at a perfect time.When the price of bitcoin is low it's the best time to buy more and more bitcoin. Then when the price of bitcoin grow up you should sell it for a huge amount of profit.

Zertoshi

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:27:44 PM

For buying, it is worth studying a long-term curve and spotting "crypto winters".
For selling... look at the same long-term curve, it's a no-brainer Grin
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:04:13 AM

On my opinion the best time to buy bitcoin is now. Because its low price. That is the  best time to buy. Every one waites for this time to buy. I read some news by the end month will be higer.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:41:08 AM

in trading people usually buy when the price is low and sell it at a high price, that is the basis of trading and the traders would already know
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:43:12 AM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price now down little bit but i believe it will increase fastly.  while the bitcoin price high then sell it & earn huge profit.

Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:26:15 AM

Bitcoin's price changes from time to time. It goes up, and sometimes goes down. The best time to buy is now. Why buy now? Because its price continues to increase with time. You can also buy when the price is low. Usually, price is low during holidays because most people sell their bitcoins, which in return increases its supply, that causes its price to get low. Also, there are some observations that its price gets low during mondays and sundays because most of the transactions happen on those days.
When to sell it? Before you sell it you must hold it for a long time, like for several months or years. Then when you already achieve the % profit that you want, then you can sell it, but dont sell everything. Keep something for your future use. Besides, that something can still grow as time goes by.
Sophia29

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:50:35 PM

Buy bitcoin when the price is cheap, and sell when the price is going to drop after the series of high record by record, watching the price graph technically can save you more bits and money
Francis17

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:32:28 PM

There's never really an answer for this since every currency fluctuates. Some currencies go high and some currencies go low. Just base it to your bank roll and decision if you think the money your investing is fit, then purchase BTCs and if BTC is currently high then cash-out. But as of this moment, I reckon BTCs will spiral down with its value high.
cuplisbird

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:33:32 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is a very promising current cost, you just make sure it lasts at a certain time so you can benefit. just because bitcoin always increases from year to year. buy at a low price and promote it at a high price a few years later.
Ma Nancy

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

Now is the besttime to buy bitcoin, but if you ask us if when is the best time to sell your bitcoin is it depends on you because we dont know what price of bitcoin is your goal.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:49:19 PM

Bitcoin's price changes from time to time. It goes up, and sometimes goes down. The best time to buy is now. Why buy now? Because its price continues to increase with time. You can also buy when the price is low. Usually, price is low during holidays because most people sell their bitcoins, which in return increases its supply, that causes its price to get low. Also, there are some observations that its price gets low during mondays and sundays because most of the transactions happen on those days.
When to sell it? Before you sell it you must hold it for a long time, like for several months or years. Then when you already achieve the % profit that you want, then you can sell it, but dont sell everything. Keep something for your future use. Besides, that something can still grow as time goes by.
This is the right time to buy bitcoins as the prices are now reduced a bit.But if you want to buy now you should hurry a bit as the prices increase now and then.The prices are touching the sky and we do not know what value will it reach the next day.If you have bitcoins then you must hold them as the prices are low and wait for the price rise and then if you want to sell them then go ahead.Today bitcoin is the leading cryotocurrency and more and more people are now joining it so as to earn profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: