Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:26:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

btc

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

first you must be familiarize with such indicators and patterns to be guided in the future price of the market because history can happen again and if you have recorded or remember it can happen again this patterns shows when to buy when the market is low and when to sell when the market is high and begins to drop it can assist you in your trading and if you hone such skill and master it buying and selling will not be a big problem for you
raihan09

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

I think while bitcoin price is down then buy it & hold it. while price increase then sell it. this time you should hold it because the price is increase now.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price on a dip. this is the right decision because the price is likely to be more stable at that time.
And the right time to sell is when the price is on the trend rising, or also you can sell it when the price goes up because of economic factor such as a good news about bitcoin. These may give you double profit.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

Obviously, Like mall when you see a shirt and its price is kind a high we are trying to let it drop maybe next week were gong to mall again to buy it , same with buying and selling bitcoins, Buy btc when price is low or decreasing by consecutive days and sell when its price is high.
ljm8888

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

Your question is just like asking, when can I pick up the money? Buy the bitcoin, and sell it if you don't see it. The test is a person's eye. Come on, man.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralised and most volatile currency. It is quite difficult to predict anything about its price. Due to limited supply and growing demand bitcoin price is increasing regularly. In this case the best time & policy of buying and selling is, Buy whenever bitcoin price falls and sell when it grows. Bitcoin price varies sharply with huge difference. Sometimes this difference is more than 15% a day. In such case there is always risk of suffering heavy losses. Bitcoin traders works 24x7 they buy on every fall and sell on every rise.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
I think the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is too low so that you could buy a lot of bitcoin. On the other hand, the best time to sell bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is totally high because it will really help you to have a lot of money and income.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

Basically, when you see the pump then you should go for sell ! but when you see them dump then you should go for buy ! and if your buying price is pumping then you have to sell it and if you see your buying price is dumping then you should wait for your targeted price ! that's it !
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

For me, the best time to buy Bitcoin and also other types of cryptocurrency coins is when their prices is on dump because for a simple reason that on the dump scenario, the coins are much affordable to buy compared to their original price on the first release or when their prices have gone into a pump. Going into a dump is a great opportunity in buying Bitcoin because of its expensive price, waiting for a dump is a good thing to do to buy Bitcoin and sell it when the price rises up for an instant income.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

Well, for me. The right to buy bitcoin is when the price is low, and sell it when the price is high.
But we don't know when it'll happen. So, i think it's okay to buy bitcoin at any time, because the price will increase for sure, although it may take some time to happen.
Or you can always check and ask the professional one for this, and usually, if there's some problem with bitcoin, the price will drop..
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

When the price of bitcoins falls  then it is the best time to buy bitcoins as there are more chances for the bitcoin to increase its value ten times more than the current price of bitcoins, as in normal stock markets the crypto currency markets also shows a  bubble and burst so when the prices bubbles its the best time to sell them and gain more profits and when there is a slight dip in the market that will be the best time to buy bitcoins as there are chances for the bitcoins to increase its value due to increas of number of users and potentiality of the bitcoin market.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

This was always been asko, you know if you can afford buy Bitcoins already as early as you can , you should be buying now , cause Bitcoin is very expensive right now, this cryptocurrency has been rapidly featured in different articles and social media , we should be aware that it contribute a lot with its amount, so better buy now.

matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

The best time to be practical and to buy and invest to bitcoin is whenever its market price is falling or becoming low due to reasons such as high transactions. It is wise to invest during those times since the market price of Bitcoin is always expected to increase especially for a long run. Profit will surely be earned when its value starts to rise after a decline.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
anakkampung17

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

I will buy bitcoin at a low price and the number of requests. And resell at a high price and that's the right time. Just like we buy gold with cheap price and we will sell with high price. That would be very profitable. As the day progresses, even year after year bitcoin will get even higher.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:31:07 AM

The best time to avail a Bitcoin is when the price is cheap. Surely, the price will increase in a period of time due to the market's change in their demand. This will also be the best time to sell for the reason that you the investment will be returned, plus the profit.

j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:05:09 AM

Wait until bitcoin prices rise, or when the selling price is higher than your original purchase price
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

The best time to be practical and to buy and invest to bitcoin is whenever its market price is falling or becoming low due to reasons such as high transactions. It is wise to invest during those times since the market price of Bitcoin is always expected to increase especially for a long run. Profit will surely be earned when its value starts to rise after a decline.
Yes i agree on that the best time for buy and  sell is during price is low there is no other good time than investing during in a low price because if we invest suring low price we really dont need a  big capital and it is really less risk than investing during high price if we invest diring high price we really need yo have a big capital which is also a big risk.I believe that on this feild we really need to have  a monitoring of the price to avoid looses.
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

well its ul to you when you sell or buy because it is depend on our own situation but for me, if the price become high well i sell my bitcoins, then when the price gets low, i wont sell my bitcoins thus i buy bticoins.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the rate of it decreases and sell it immediately after it reaches the peak of the mountain of the rates.
Yeah! That’s the best strategy of trading with bitcoin and making massive profit. Buying low and selling high after holding bitcoin for a good time period. Bitcoin is the one which has made many people achieve their dreams after they had applied this strategy to their bitcoin.

Bitcoin should never ever be sold at low rates under some emotional or market pressure because bitcoin is the only currency which keeps increasing in value.
It is the strategy and common thought of everyone when they invest in bitcoin, they will try to buy it at the lowest price then wait and sell it at a highest price, depending on each person, they will have a basis to determine the highest or lowest price that bitcoin can achieve, no one is the same. With my experience, I often rely on information, analytical skills and reading signs from price chart to determine the highest price, with low prices, I usually choose the time after the pump is broken a few days, prices will fall sharply, from the signs and analysis, I will find the price to buy a reasonable for me
I agree with you i personally think that it is better if you know how much money you can spend on something if you have 10k to spend would you spend it on 0.8 bitcoin or a lot of altcoins.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

I think that this is the right time to buy bitcoins and not sell it at this stage as price is falling now so its an great opportunity to buy bitcoins cheaper and hold it for next few months or years as price will surely increase in long term and may be in next few days price can go even lower so its good to wait for a while and see how price behaves in coming days and if drops dramatically then that would be the best time to buy bitcoins and there is no point in selling right now as it will affect your profit margin very badly but if you show some patience and manage to hold it longer then you will be making really good profits in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: