Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
The best time to buy bitcoin is when the rate of it decreases and sell it immediately after it reaches the peak of the mountain of the rates.
Yeah! That’s the best strategy of trading with bitcoin and making massive profit. Buying low and selling high after holding bitcoin for a good time period. Bitcoin is the one which has made many people achieve their dreams after they had applied this strategy to their bitcoin.

Bitcoin should never ever be sold at low rates under some emotional or market pressure because bitcoin is the only currency which keeps increasing in value.
It is the strategy and common thought of everyone when they invest in bitcoin, they will try to buy it at the lowest price then wait and sell it at a highest price, depending on each person, they will have a basis to determine the highest or lowest price that bitcoin can achieve, no one is the same. With my experience, I often rely on information, analytical skills and reading signs from price chart to determine the highest price, with low prices, I usually choose the time after the pump is broken a few days, prices will fall sharply, from the signs and analysis, I will find the price to buy a reasonable for me
I agree with you i personally think that it is better if you know how much money you can spend on something if you have 10k to spend would you spend it on 0.8 bitcoin or a lot of altcoins.
The good time to buy bitcoin is when its price become low and then when you buy bitcoin so you have to keep it on hold for some time and then wait for a right time when its price go high then you can sell bitcoin and can take a very good profit and that’s what everyone they are doing it last month a lot of people they sold their bitcoin because its price was very high then before and every one they take a very good profit.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

which is most appropriate for buying or selling bitcoins. which is sure to keep it simple, the best time to buy when the bitcoin price is low and the best time to sell is when the bitcoin price is high. buying a bitcoin is good for getting the benefits from it, and you should keep looking for information about bitcoin prices down or rising prices. bitcoin is a currency that we can use to make the main job by earning the price of bitcoin.
Gudzone

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

At any time it's good to buy bitkoyn, because bitkoyn became more expensive in everyday life. so if you buy bitokoyn right now, you have the opportunity to get a good profit in the future.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
The best time to buy bitcoin is when it is at its lowest price than ever because you will pull out a small amount of money to buy it and of course the best time to sell it is when the price is much higher than the previous one because even it is higher there are still people who will buy bitcoins.
EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

of course, buying inexpensive selling time in expensive time is profitable, it just takes patience to get a good chance of it, by always updating to monitor the existing developments.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

Buying and selling at right time is very important in bitcoin trade. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency; due to this it is more volatile in nature as compared to centralised currencies. Lack of regulating authority moves price of bitcoin currency quite sharply on both up and down side. Buy whenever it falls and sell whenever it rises is the best strategy about bitcoin currency. Bitcoin after hitting $19600 mark has rolled down. It has now settled around $13000, i think this is the best time to get into it.
Yes, because this correction will bring more passive earnings, whatever type of trades you like it will bring good chances to earn, short or long
hold as long as you are in profits then starting right now can be the good timing for your investment.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

As is known when the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low and sell when the price is high or already get the benefits we want.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
admo

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

Buy now. Never sell. Enter the matrix. Cool
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin with the price is going down, no need to wait too long again because bitcoin prices will certainly rise again
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

During this time that the price of bitcoin is still lower than few days ago it is the right time to buy for more bitcoins and hold it for 5 years maybe and then you will be happY the huge profit it would have.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
PaulaSantos

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

I don't definitely know when to buy bitcoins but I used to buy bitcoin when the market value of it decreased and I will sell if if I know that my momey is having enough profit than the price when I buy bitcoin. I always do a short trading because Im afraid to lose money if I put it in bitcoi s in logn term.
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

I agree with you that now it's a great time to buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is low. This time If you can buy some bitcoin when bitcoin price will high you can get extra bitcoin.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

It is the easiest way to earn in bitcoin, just buy a bitcoin if the bitcoin in low price then sell it if you know that bitcoin is high price then sometimes if you know already that you have profits in you investment in bitcoin then sell your bitcoin. But for now it is not a good time to sell because bitcoin's price is consistent let us wait when the bitcoin will grow or pump again. In trading, you should know all the risk here, sometime it is better to read what is happening in bitcoin already.
Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

In the trade of course we want to get a profit. Where the selling price should be higher than the purchasing price,especially when the purchasing price is very low and the selling price is very high, certainly it will be very profitable. If you want to buy bitcoin, make sure the price is low. If you wait to go lower again, we don't know yet when the price will go down again.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

Buying and selling at right time is very important in bitcoin trade. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency; due to this it is more volatile in nature as compared to centralised currencies. Lack of regulating authority moves price of bitcoin currency quite sharply on both up and down side. Buy whenever it falls and sell whenever it rises is the best strategy about bitcoin currency. Bitcoin after hitting $19600 mark has rolled down. It has now settled around $13000, i think this is the best time to get into it.
To know about selling and buying better we should check the price first because price matter if you don’t know about bitcoin price so you will not sell and buy bitcoin so it’s very important to know about bitcoin price because bitcoin is good for investment as well if you come to know that its price is low then buy bitcoin as much as you can and then if you come to know that its price is going high then you can sell bitcoin.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin with the price is going down, no need to wait too long again because bitcoin prices will certainly rise again
In a trade ofcourse we want to get some more profit. In my opinion we must buy bitcoin if the price of it drops because we can buy also we can earn a lot. If bitcoin price goes higher then it is the time also to sell it. We dont have need to wait to buy bitcoins because if we will wait for days paas by then we are very late. So, if the price of bitcoin drop then we must take a risk to buy some bitcoins than we use to save money for future. Waitng to much is nothing you earn. So must take risk to gain.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:20:18 AM

Here everything is simple to buy when it is at a reduced price and sell at the price that firstly will suit you and so on the biggest big
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:12:36 AM

Maybe a lot of people always get a profit when the price goes up or down, but I do not have time to trade so hold is the preferred option I like, and I'm sure the $ 19600 price will pass when the chinese new year ends.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
sanimu461

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:27:12 AM

The best time to buy Bitcoin is during a serious correction, the duration of the correction is the puzzle but we have been the best performing and worst performing asset so simply put if your a long holder just aim for a terrible year then sell in a great performing..
fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:37:11 AM

I will buy as much bitcoin as possible at bitcoin prices down again, and I will sell bitcoin at bitcoin prices to increase. if you buy bitcoin it's better to hold or invest bitcoin until bitcoin prices recover. many people who want to have bitcoin and buy it because they are only tempted by bitcoin prices, but they don when hearing bitcoin prices plummeted. Having the bitcoin does not have to be afraid of bitcoin prices when it comes down, because the price drops there must be a price increase, buy it to get good results.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: