Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:21:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

Always check and study bitcoin price. You can buy bitcoin when its price is down and then sell bitcoin when bitcoin price is high so that you can earn a lot of money.

Know right time to buy the bitcoin. All coin prices now down. So you will buy and hold it. So you will check the market places. Then you will know the prices information then you will plan to buy. Bitcoin  any time to change. So you will time to process. Bitcoin is future currency it time to process. It good opportunity for the all country people. 
it's only in words it turns out very simply, But if it starts acting, then in most cases you can lose a lot If a person is not competent in these matters. To date, everyone had hoped for the growth of bitcoin and therefore bought a coin. But the reality turned out to be quite different. Bitcoin falls.
IvyAguas

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

Buy if the price is low.
Sell if the price is high.

You should find time to check and monitor the price of bitcoin for oppurtunity to earn income.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

what do you think last news about china bans and did you see the market volume and price going on down slowly and strongly . it's very bad problem for new investors because they bought higher13 k $ now they are big problem on their money smaller than day by day .

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

what do you think last news about china bans and did you see the market volume and price going on down slowly and strongly . it's very bad problem for new investors because they bought higher13 k $ now they are big problem on their money smaller than day by day .

Recent news from China does not give reasons for optimism. The price may fall even more. However, it will be an opportunity to buy. The market will probably return to normality soon.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

we have our own way, usually  I buy  when my hunches say It really just comes down to my gut feeling on whether the time is right or not. Studying price graphs may help  out in the slightest bit, but no one can predict the future and tell you what is going to happen to Bitcoin.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

It's pretty simple because all you have to do is to buy bitcoin whenever its market price is going down or even very deep. Once you already bought it at a lower price, you have to HODL it this time and wait for the right time to sell it when bitcoin's price is very high already.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

It is difficult to ascertain when the time, because the value of bitcoin is unstable and constantly changing. Maybe you can monitor bitcoin prices, and if the price goes up you can immediately sell it.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

Now is the right time to buy, when the price goes up is the right time to sell, we do not know how long it will rise, you have the limit.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

When you so trading you always consider the profit.  How much profit do expect or we say how much is your target.  When you set foot on trading market you always set goals.  In my way of trading first is I need to atleast more than 50% profit before I sell or trade it.  When it terms of investing or buying coins, always consider the market. Ask yourself always and research if this coins could roll in market well or is it a good opportunity for investment. Always consider market when buying. Traders says, eyes on the board.

icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

To choose these moments you need to constantly check the prices for bitcoin now as for me a convenient time to buy and when the price grows it can be sold
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:40 PM

For me, the way I do decision making about when to buy and when to sell was based on the situation. If I am seeing that the Bitcoin price was currently on dump, I will do buying because in that time, the price is much affordable to purchase and avail coins and it will be much beneficial having many holdings so that if you decide that when the price of Bitcoin pumps into higher price, I will do selling of it to gain profit from the money I have spent on buying it.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin with the price is going down, no need to wait too long again because bitcoin prices will certainly rise again
The right time to buy a bitcoin or any other crypto coin, when it is suffering from the downfall. Obviously it is more preferable to buy something at lower rates. For all those people who want to invest in Bitcoin, they should not miss this chance.

I would like to repeat you. Indeed waiting for too long would actually take away this opportunity of present also. Bitcoin is very unpredictable and goes according to its own free will. We never know when the dump will come to an end.

icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

It is logical to assume that the purchase is worth doing when the price is in decline and selling when the price goes beyond the norm, I think so
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

To choose these moments you need to constantly check the prices for bitcoin now as for me a convenient time to buy and when the price grows it can be sold

Now is the right time to bit bitcoin, the price of bitcoin now are cheap some are worried about this happen but for those people who want to buy bitcoin this is really our opportunity to buy in a cheap price.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

To buy the bitcoin I suggest immediately or now, we are getting a good price of about $ 13400, I'm sure the $ 13400 price is the lowest price and will never be repeated again in one day.
If someone is really in a mood of buying some good number of bitcoins, then I will suggest him to buy as many bitcoins as he wants to have at the very high moment. This present moment is just like the golden opportunity of buying some good number of bitcoins as the market value is quite low. As far as selling is concerned, do not sell your bitcoins till the time you don’t get some good profit in return.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

the right time to buy and sell bitcoin. I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because at this time the bitcoin price is down and we can take advantage of this opportunity as well as possible. while the right time to sell bitcoin is when bitcoin prices are rising because it can provide a lot of advantages for us and now is not the right time to sell bitcoin then be patient waiting for the right time until bitcoin prices start up again.

If the Bitcoin price drops below $ 9,000, I will be forced to sell Bitcoin. Otherwise, I will begin to receive losses and lose money.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

In my own opinion, i think the best time to buy bitcoin is when its price is very low so that you can buy a large amount of it while the best time to sell all of your bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin experience a massive increase in its price. In that way, you can earn a lot of profit as well as money that can make you rich and also can help you reach all of your dreams in life.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

When market is crashed that is best time to buy bitcoins with USD , never store funds in Altcoins during crash always store in USD
i will suggest to never sell the bitcoins , if you really want to sell then sell it when you heard any news regarding ban of bitcoins , keep studying news and articles. recently when china and south korea both said about bitcoins  price of bitcoin fall down to 9500$ and current price is above 13500$ and i am sure price will reach 25000$ by the 2018 quarter. keep learn about trading , never store your funds in exchange site use Square wallet to save funds and activate google auth on your all accounts.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

When the price is low you can buy for more bitcoins and save and hold it if you want to have huge profit in the cominh years. Bitcoin is a good investment for me so what I can say is buy for it while the price is right.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

As far as i know and experienced, the best time to buy bitcoin is when its price is at its very low stage because in that way, you can buy a lot of bitcoin and the best time to sell all of your bitcoin is when its price goes very high. If you know it, you can easily gain profit with your money. But that doesnt happen all the time. We need to keep in mind that sometimes we win, and sometimes we lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: